• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Chadwick's Mower Man Ch. 01

Mrs Chadwick's Mower Man Ch. 01

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is an EDITED story. There are new names and some text changes but is basically the same tale as the original. All characters are over the age of 18 years old. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Living alone when you're sixty has more than a few drawbacks. It can get terribly lonely sometimes in this big old house with too many rooms and nobody in them but me. The house is huge, more like a mansion, and the gardens are extensive, several acres. It's all a lot more then I can look after myself. Cooking for one is not much fun and there are lots of other things that make life pretty miserable sometimes.

Everyone says I should sell and get something smaller, more suited to my 'time of life' and that retirement homes are wonderful these days and so on and so forth - but I love this old place. My time of life is just fine with me, thank you very much. I still manage everything efficiently enough and I certainly can't imagine living anywhere else. As anyone who is a genuine homebody will understand, 'home is where the heart is'.

I have a few close friends who visit me, my kids come around reasonably regularly and everybody around the neighborhood seems to know 'Old Mrs. Chadwick'. I think I'm pretty well-liked by most people

My children grew up here, and left, as children do, and my dear husband died here. He had been many years older than me and had had a massive heart attack, his cock buried deep in my asshole, shooting his load... There are definitely worse ways to go.

He's been gone nearly fifteen years now, so long gone it seems like another life. I don't feel sad about him anymore and I'm a very different person... but goodness I miss sex. I haven't had any since he passed.

Physically my body is made for it. At 60, when other women are dried up prunes, I'm a 5'8" blonde hussy. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how often I masturbate but my body just seems to keep wanting it and nobody wants to lose that.

When I was younger I used to hate my pear-shaped body. I felt I was disproportionate and was ashamed of my huge ass and narrow shoulders.

Now that I'm older, I see things differently. Isn't so often the way? As we get older we get wiser. Pity.

Biologically my shape is perfect and, while you may not see anyone like me in Playboy or Hustler, I know the effect my big bum has on men. If I wear tights I can reduce 'ass men' to quivering wrecks.

Add to that my massive tits and I fancy I've come into my own as a mature goddess.

My breasts started getting bigger in my middle age. Thirty years ago they were pretty small and sat up high and perky on my chest. They only accentuated my thick thighs and narrow shoulders.

Since then they've grown bigger and bigger and bigger! My lovely big soft boobs now jut out like basketballs and give me a sexy voluptuous figure. A dumbbell shape that drives men crazy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was particularly hot yesterday afternoon.

I was wearing my bright yellow sundress with white polka-dots that I have had for years and years. It was the perfect attire for hot days like this. It's a peasant dress, light and billowy, with puffy sleeves that slip off my shoulders all the time. It falls just above my knees and buttons all the way up the front, from hem to bust.

Once upon a time, it used to fit me loosely, covering my huge ass tolerably well. But my boobs are much bigger now then they used to be. Nowadays it hugs me around the chest, so tightly I need to undo buttons. As the neckline is 'off the shoulder', releasing those anchors causes my ample bosom to fall forward, almost popping out, the thin cotton desperately trying to hold me in check.

It was silly to wear a bra when it was so hot or any lingerie for that matter, so my nipples stood out scandalously through the light fabric. Without stripping off completely, this was as cool as I was going to be without having a swim. With a glass of ice-tea and dark sunglasses, I was just about as comfortable as I was going to get.

It's a look inappropriate for socializing but just fine in the privacy of my own home.

Like any other Tuesday, Louis had arrived and was hard at work in the yard so I decided it was time to take a break and watch him. I lowered my huge ass down into my rocker recliner - an outdoor wicker rocking chair with big comfy cushions - and in the shade of my back porch, watched his progress with the mower, up and back, up and back.

Louis is my big blonde lawn guy. He mows my lawns once a week during the summer, less during the winter months. It's a big job, taking about two hours just to mow and then he does other chores around the place. Weeding, pruning, that sort of thing.

He is lovely to look at and perfect for my fantasies, big strapping outdoorsy looking fellow that he is. If he only knew the effect he had on his old Mrs. Chadwick I wonder what he would think?

I knew I couldn't have worn these clothes to go shopping but it really was not my intention to tease Louis. It never occurred to me he might be interested in me. I thought I was just old Mrs. Chadwick to him, his Tuesday afternoon client.

I enjoyed fantasizing about him though. It was marvelous to watch his progress back and forth with the lawnmower, sipping my cool tea, half asleep, dozing in the warm afternoon air.

He was like an Adonis, naked except for his shorts, his big powerful body moving easily in the hot sun.

I lazily brushed a hardening nipple with my spare hand and after a while, I put my ice-tea on the little table next to me, deciding I would prefer my hand between my legs. Drowsily I rubbed my pussy through the fabric of my dress. He was so far away I knew I was safe. Even if he had looked this way I was sure he wouldn't have noticed my... ministrations.

Mmmm, goodness. It felt so good. I pinched my nipples hard and spread my legs. My pussy was wet and tingling...

I'm a stupidly reclusive sort of lady these days. I may tease men but I can never seem to bring them home. Maybe I just don't want a relationship. Old men are lousy in bed and young men are morons. Masturbation is my release. I'm not at all embarrassed to say I'm addicted to it. Morning, noon and night I fuck myself silly.

Absently fondling myself, I found my breath was coming quicker. My horny cunt was responding beautifully to my experienced fingers as I watched the sexy eye-candy mowing my yard. I had not intended to bring myself off but... what the hell. I've got plenty of time, I thought to myself.

Louis always mowed from the back of my property to the front so, as he progressed, he would eventually come closer and closer to where I sat. But he had to skirt around trees and garden beds and so on. He'd be another half an hour at least before he got anywhere near me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know how long I was asleep for or when I stopped playing with myself but I could tell some time had passed. The last thing I remembered was a very satisfying orgasm, watching Louis's rippling muscles and fantasizing about the blonde Adonis between my legs lapping at my pussy.

Now, as I woke up I became aware that the mower was still puttering away but Louis had stopped moving.

Opening my eyes wide behind my dark glasses I saw the silhouette of the big handsome man standing almost right in front of me.

I couldn't see much, his face and body were silhouetted against the sun. The late afternoon sun haloed around him, glowing on the sweat of his arms and bare shoulders...

With a start, I realized what he was looking at...

As I dozed I had sunk down and sprawled out in my rocking chair. My big arse was right on the edge of the seat cushion and I had inadvertently spread my legs wide while I rubbed myself. With my gigantic breasts almost falling out of my dress I must have looked so brazen and... available.

I couldn't see his face but I knew Louis was staring between my big beefy thighs. I almost snapped my legs shut but something stopped me.

He must think I am still asleep, I reasoned, and if he keeps the mower running I'll stay the way I am, legs spread wide, the sunlight refracting off my naked wet pussy like morning dew.

With an immense sense of satisfaction, I understood that I wasn't just another old woman to him. He was mesmerized by me. This beautiful young man was ogling my breasts and exposed legs and right up under my dress, stretched tight between my knees.

Have you ever lusted after someone and found your desire reciprocated? Have you waited for years... waisted years.. for the right moment to proclaim your devotion, only to find the object of your affection was waiting as well?

If my handsome gardener wanted to see me like this I was happy to oblige.

Pretending I was moving in my sleep to get more comfortable, I slumped down even further in my chair, opening my legs further at the same time. I felt my light cotton dress gathering up my plump white thighs, bunching up near my crotch.

Still pretending to be sleep I slid further and further until eventually, my massive bum was almost off the edge of the seat. I could feel that my pussy was now completely exposed. A stray cool breeze fluttered against my thick

brown pubes and hot skin.

Had I gone too far? I didn't want him to know I was awake because the moment would be gone. My sexy man would rush back to his mowing pretending nothing had happened.

The sweet boy jumped but he stayed.

What are you going to do next handsome man? I wondered as my insatiable pussy started having that itchy twingy feeling again.

As if he had heard me he left the mower idling in the sun and came closer, stepping onto the brick pavers, under the cover of the big shady sycamore tree where I was sitting.

In the shade, I could see him quite clearly. He was naked except for those big loose cotton work shorts he always wore. From behind my dark glasses, I gazed at the ropes of rippling muscle on his chest and torso. And below this, I could see a huge hard cock was making a gigantic tent in the front of his shorts.

Time seemed to stand still for us then. My body started to react as I watched him. I did not want this to end but I was afraid my body would give me away. The delicious ache deep between my legs grew and grew and I knew my vagina needed attention. I prayed that he did not notice how hard my nipples had become pressing through the thin fabric of my dress. They would give the game away for sure.

The moment couldn't last but it was wonderful while it did.

I played my part so well. I spread my legs as wide as I could while still pretending to be asleep. Even tried some quite snoring sounds and this made him bolder.

He stood up and glanced quickly around to ensure nobody could see him, even though he knew as well as I did how private my back yard was. In two steps he was standing right over me and rubbing his erection through his white cotton pants.

He kept looking around like a scared rabbit, knowing I could wake up and scream at any moment, checking my face, glancing around...

It wasn't long before rubbing himself through his pants simply was not good enough. He reached down under the right leg of his baggy pants and, groping around underneath for a moment, drew out the biggest cock I had ever seen.

I had never seen anything like it. From where I sat sprawled in front of him that monster cock seemed to tower over me like a building crane. It looked at least a foot long, straight and thick and hard, the most magnificent one I had ever seen. I'm sure my hand could not have circled it. Bending slightly at the knees he gripped it firmly at the base with his left hand and just below the big purple helmet with his right and started to pump it. Back and forth, back and forth, so intense and deliberate.

I watched in fascination at the incredible body swayed over me. I could have reached out and touched him. Legs bent and back arched his body moved with each stroke and I could see that in his mind he was fucking me. Now he was stroking with his left hand and with the palm of his right, began polishing the swollen head, the most sensitive part.

The hands wrapped around that incredible shaft, pumping in unison drew a big drop of clear pre-cum out of the eye. It swelled up bigger and bigger on the end of his penis and then dropped, splashing down on my calf.

It was more then I could take. That lovely cock was only a few feet from my swollen sex. Snoring and muttering, I scratched my belly as though I was dreaming and then let it fall between my thighs. I began to rub my pussy in what I hoped would pass for a dreamy sort of way.

Louis's mouth dropped open and his eyes glowed. Completely ignoring his circumstances he groaned quite loudly and pumped himself without any restraint now. He put his hand on his hip and pounded his massive dong, his hand a blur.

The big sex-crazed man had forgotten where he was and what he was doing. I could wake at any second and catch him but he was too far gone, loving what he was seeing, my big curvy body responding to my sleepy fingers sliding over my cunt.

It became increasingly difficult to pretend I was asleep. My pussy was so wet.

It felt amazing sliding my fingers in and out of myself as he masturbated above me. Instead of moaning I managed to groan and snore at the same time... "MMMmmzzz... zzz... MMmmm... mmffff... zzz..."

With one hand in my pussy, I circled the other lazily down to my hard clitoris and flicked it with my thumb in a vague, sleepy sort of way. Then I concentrated my attention there, my pointer and ring fingers on either side of that little bud, sliding wetly back and forth.

We played together like this for a long time; me pretending I was having a wet dream - though how he believed that was beyond me.

Too soon I saw his body tense. He knew he was about to cum but with the natural skill all men possess, he stopped stroking and held that massive cock hard with both hands for a moment or two savoring that blissful moment just before orgasm - then he erupted.

With a groan of pleasure he could not keep inside, he shot cum all over me.

His jizz squirting over me like a shower made me cum as well. Did he notice? I couldn't tell.

Two huge ropes of sperm sprayed over my shivering orgasming body, over my pretty yellow dress, splashing onto my cleavage, my sunglasses, cheek, and lips. The third splashed over my pussy and my hand as I rubbed my spasming clitoris and the last bits splashed onto my feet.

As quickly as it happened it was over. Louis quickly tucked his big cock back into his shorts and scurried back to the mower. Why he was hurrying now I can't begin to understand. On the other hand, I had to stay as I was, pretending to sleep, perpetuating the silly charade. I didn't mind. I licked my lips and tasted his salty cum. My ragged breathing became calmer and, as a late afternoon breeze flowed over my hot body, I slept again.

I woke to hear Louis calling out, "All done Mrs. Chadwick".

"Cumming Louis," I said, smiling to myself at the pun I'd made. "I'll just get my purse".

I pressed money into his big calloused hand and we exchanged some small talk before he left.

It appeared that neither of us wanted the day to finish. His eyes furtively roamed over my body, noting the splotches his cum had made on my pretty yellow frock. That tight yellow dress that sat so sexily on my voluptuous pear-shaped figure. I didn't realize till later that a big globule of his thick white cum had pooled in my deep cleavage.

On an impulse, I offered my hand as he was about to leave and he took it, holding my little palm in both of his. He gazed down at me with a look I had never seen in his eyes before. A mixture of lust and devotion that made me weak at the knees.

"Thank you so much, Louis," I said huskily. '"I don't know how I would get by without you..."

"Oh... Mrs. M... Chadwick...," he mumbled. "It is always a pleasure to serve you. You must let me know if I can do anything for you... anything at all... anytime."

And that was that. While nothing more was said by either of us, we both knew something wonderful was happening. I watched him walk up the driveway to his truck and then with a little self-conscious wave he was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Chadwick's Mower Man Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds