• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Subjucation

The Subjucation

12

Overhead the last shuttle left orbit, and Maya wasn't on it. She had been prepared for this possibility, but that hasn't kept her from hoping it would have ended up differently. It was all over now.

Other blasts came overhead, and a few loose clumps of snow dislodged from the ceiling of the now empty war room. The Battle of... whatever this frozen hellhole was called, was barely an hour finished now, but all the transports were away. There was no point in fighting anymore. At least, that's what Kel had said. He was the only other person stuck in the room with her now, and he'd been the one that had convinced her not to go down blasting.

"If they capture us, there's still a chance we can escape later," Kel had said. "I'd rather die usefully. Wouldn't you?"

He hadn't won everyone over. A few of the others had grabbed their rifles and had run out to take down as many of the High Order's troopers as they could. But Maya thought of her sister. She thought of her friends, thought of her skills and her training, thought of her experience and its applications for future missions. It sucked, but Kel was right. She owed it to her fellow freedom fighters to stay alive.

"So should we wait for them here or..." She turned and said to him, and he just grunted in response.

Early in her assignment to this cell, someone else in her squad had warned her that Kel wouldn't talk a lot about his past experience. She wished they'd have warned her that he wouldn't talk about a whole lot else either. When he'd snatched the blaster out of her hand and called her a fool, she was pretty sure it was the first words he'd ever said to her. Even when he appeared in her dreams, pinning her down to her bunk and covering her mouth so her squad mates wouldn't hear their grunting, he was silent the whole time.

Like every other room on the planet, it was cold, but not quite as freezing as the surface. Maya was layered in enough clothes to almost hide her womanhood but it also left her sweating through the innermost fabric. She'd kept her bright red hair back into a bun during the battle, but now a few strands had slipped across her forehead. Below the eyes, a band of light blue tattoos crossed her cheeks, the tribal markings of her home. God, it seemed so far away right now. So warm.

When the Higher Order had come to Maya's start system, is was with an open hand and the promise of guidance. They were almost identical to people in many ways, there was even some speculation about a common ancestor.

"Humanity is new to the cosmos," they'd told the human leaders, including her parents, "let us show you the way."

But in truth, they were nothing but hedonistic monsters whose greatest thrills came from using humans as sport or for sexual pleasure. Maya and her sister, like many other young people from the human worlds, had rejected their parents abject submission. Now, she knew time had come to pay for that act in full.

She sat back against the edge of the circular hologram-projecting table at the center of the room. As her hand grazed against it, she wasn't sure if it projected the memories onto her or if it was just nostalgia. She was trained as a Warhound, the experiences of inanimate objects flowed into her mind at times. Now, the board told her of the old commander coordinating the battle. It reached back into strategy sessions. The stolen memories whispered secrets, spoke even of a romantic rendezvous that had taken place here one night. Despite the grim situation, she managed a flash of a grin. Her gift had always been more attuned to those sort of memories.

No one. Of all the experiences today, she hadn't expected to be bored. She looked over to Kel, who leaned against the wall rolling a joint.

"Maybe we should call someon-" she started, and cut off abruptly when the door slid open. A pair of darkly clad soldiers poured in, rifle alternating between Maya and Kel, the other circling around the room looking for other traitors.

"There's no one else here," Maya said, but the trooper kept looking. She mumbled under her breath, "don't mean to tell you how to do your job."

The trooper with the rifle seized her by the strawberry curls, flipped her over, and shoved her chest and cheek against the holographic projection table. In the same motion, he raised the rifle up with one hand to the stirring Kel.

"The Pleasure and The Pain will be here soon," the trooper held her firmly down against the table, his body pressed firmly against hers and leaving her with no question of his desires. "Then we'll have ourselves a good show."

Two more troopers came in, then another two, but none of the six said anything to the two rebels. The most interaction was when one of them grabbed Maya's arms and pulled them together behind her back. She grunted as they roughly bound the wrists and elbows in metallic cord but it was Kel who vocally objected.

"Hey, go easy on her," Kel started to say as he, too, was grabbed by a trooper and similarly fastened. As protective as he'd suddenly gotten to her, his eyes seethed with rage when the arrest caused him to drop the joint and the red crystalline powder spilled across the floor.

"That cost me 200 dollars you fascist, uncultured thug," Kel growled. The trooper sat him up on the table with Maya.

Maya suddenly inhaled sharply. She could feel... them before they even entered the room. All six soldiers spaced around the room at attention as the door slid open again.

Maya heard the distinctive clip of the heels against the the metal floor plates before she noticed anything else about the woman. Her eyes quickly shot to the black heeled boots making the distinctive noise. The boots ran tightly up to the woman's knees, where they covered the lower part of the long white pants that hugged her legs all the way up to her thighs. There was a black belt, but the uniform seemed to be all one piece. As it rose over her chest, the thin fabric left little to the imagination. The frigid air forced two points to jut out from the supple mounds. It wasn't until Maya's eyes rose over the high collar that she even realized the woman wasn't human. There she looked into the gaunt face of a light blue-skinned woman, her bright golden eyes were framed by prominent cheekbones below and a much darker blue bangs above. There was a wholly sweet and innocent look to her face, perhaps one nurtured by the bangs and flowing deep onyx waves of hair around her shoulders that overcompensated for the fiendish eyes and sunken cheeks.

"These are the rebels you captured, Commander?" The blue skinned woman asked softly, not taking her eyes away from Maya. "And there were others?"

"Yes Ma'am," he answered sharply. "They're already being transferred up to The Supremacy, but we thought you might want to... examine these first."

The alien woman stepped with a dancer's grace and deliberate purpose as she crossed over to the prisoners. She took a cursory look at Kel, but mostly fixed her gaze on Maya.

"Fine specimens, Commander," she purred as she brought her face down to Maya's, raising a hand to softly stroke along the other woman's jawline. In a place of infinite cold, the blue woman's hand was a welcome spark of warmth. Maya didn't resist.

"I want this one," she called back to another figure stepping into the room. He was blue skinned with red eyes, like the woman, but massive. He towered over the soldiers and bore those same red eyes and sunken cheeks with an unrepentant brutality. The effect of the cheeks was at least slightly mitigated by a thick white beard, which looked odd to Maya given that the top of the man's head was completely clean shaven and he looked no older than mid-30's. Like Maya, he wore a crisp white uniform, this one with a long purple and gold cloak draped over a shoulder.

This must be The Pain, Maya said to herself. She couldn't actually get a telepathic read off of people, just objects. She had the potential for more, but more training would have meant more time in Higher Order schools, but it didn't take telepathy for her to sense that this was a man who'd contributed to fair number of deaths.

"I'll take the other then, my love," he said, crossing with the same forceful grace over the debris and finding himself beside the other rebel. He looked up and down Kel, who responded in kind with greater disgust.

"What the hell are you people talking ab-" Kel started to protest, but with a nod of the towering man's head the soldiers came over and seized Kel by the arms. He kicked and thrashed as they dragged him over to one of the pillars. He tried to wrest himself free as they unbound him but the soldiers were quickly able to refasten him with his arms over his head. They pinned Kel up against a column, his cuffs quickly attached to a ring around the pillar that kept them held high.

The alien man signaled to the door and one of his personal guard walked in, a similar armor type to the other troopers but with a royal violet plating. He nodded at the trooper and she removed her helmet, revealing silky black hair with a red highlight across several front bangs. The hair cut off sharply at the neckline, a little longer in the front than the back, framing a perfect if generic face and bright green eyes. Maya guessed the woman was in her twenties but showed very little sign of natural aging. She was certainly human though. She reached into her belt and withdrew a black roll, slapping a stretch of thin filament over Kel's lips and silencing his protests.

The alien man stood back with his arms folded.

"Now strip him," he commanded and the trooper obeyed without hesitation. She ripped his shirt open until it hung in limp tatters off his impressive physique. Hair covered most of the taunt skin that wasn't marked by the scars peppering his chest, like a forest growing back after a meteor strike. Kel growled in fury, his eyes darting between the blue man and the trooper, then finally over to Maya.

"Please, don't hurt him!" Maya looked back at the woman who was still examining her body with satisfaction, like a shopper viewing a store item they've already made up their mind to purchase. Maya tugged one last time, but the bonds securing her wrists and elbows held fast. Words would have to do, and Maya struggled for the right ones. She pleaded in desperation with the huge alien man. "Please, Mister Pain, I'll tell you anything you want, please just don't hurt him!"

The woman tossed her head back and let out a high, intoxicating laugh before her gaze fell back down to Maya and the laugh slowly died out. She regained her sweet posture. She reached out a hand and ran cupped it along Maya's cheek in a caress softer than she'd ever felt from any lover. The woman brought her face down to the captive, Maya locking with the woman's eyes. They radiated light like binary red dwarfs and she could feel the heat of them across her cheeks.

"My sweet girl," she said, and suddenly the heat of those eyes was gone and the whole visage turned cold. "He's not the Pain."

Maya didn't have time to let the words sink in before the Pain raised that slender hand and whipped it across her face. She heard Kel roar through the gag. Maya watched the female trooper start to tug his tight pants down his legs. She turned her attention back to the woman, staring back in shock for a full moment right before the pain kicked in. The felt the other woman's fingers grip her hair, holding it as she flipped Maya over onto the table.

Maya tugged wildly against her restraints but they were clasped tightly behind her back. The woman, The Pain, gripped the waistband of Maya's tight black pants and started tugging them down over the her pale ass.

"What are you doing?" Maya cried as the Pain's slender blue hands slid along the bottom part of Maya's ivory cheeks. The rest was concealed beneath the functional black panties she'd gotten from supply.

"Whatever I want," The Pain hissed back.

The tight pants, pulled down to Maya's knees, kept her legs pressed tight together. This didn't stop The Pain. Maya wriggled against her bonds but it was no use. The other woman had free access to her body. The panties were cheap and thin. The Pain started running her fingers over the surface of Maya's body. She could feel every groove of the Pain's long fingers running along the hem, working their way closer and closer to where her legs came together.

"Kel!" she cried out instinctively. There was nothing he could do; she saw that, she knew that. He saw the look of pain in his eyes as he struggled wildly against the ropes and against his own body, his cock twitching and growing as the summoned trooper began to grip and tug on it mechanically.

She felt her own body betraying her as well. Both Maya and The Pain were surprised to find her panties soaked through. She knew she'd be damp from earlier thoughts about Kel, but this was different. She gasped as The Pain's fingers ran over her puffy labia. The fabric hardly shielded her from the feelings it elicited. Bent over the table, all she could do was sob and plead for this to stop while her lower body seemed to suggest the opposite. She felt goosebumps running down her slender, pale legs. The Pain started working against Maya's cunt, the fingers pressing down into the ridge and teasing her clit through the fabric.

Maya felt the other fingers weaving through her red bun a split second before the other woman jerked back on it, forcing Maya to arch her back and look straight ahead. Her soaked quim was granted a brief reprieve as The Pain's hands reached up to Maya's chest. The layers had been pulled away, leaving her in just a loose shirt with her breasts dangling down. Maya had deliberately not worn a bra. It had been an expression of her womanhood and her independence. It was a gesture she regretted now. She could feel the woman's fingers spreading over the right globe, her pointed nipple pressed against the fabric as The Pain's fingers wove around it but never quite touched. The hand crossed over the the other breast, fondling and tugging vigorously.

"You really do have to come feel this one," The Pain called over to her companion. Her fingers tentatively pressed into her captives tits, going between them like a woman testing the ripeness of fruit at a market.

Suddenly The Pain pulled Maya up by her hair and spun her around to face the trio by the wall. The female trooper with the dark hair had her back to Maya as she squatted in front of Kel, but from the motions of her head it was clear to Maya what was happening.

"Why are you doing this?!" Maya shouted, feeling tears start to well up in her eyes.

Kel struggled valiantly against the bonds, but like Maya, his body had surrendered. The Pleasure, leaning against the wall, took one blue hand and gripped the man's jaw, throwing the captive's attention towards Maya.

"You're going to want to see this, friend," The Pleasure said in his low voice, every word sounding genuine. The Pain's hands had left Maya's hair and both tightly gripped the hem of the shirt.

"No!" Maya shouted, "no, please d-"

With a dramatic rip, The Pain tore the shirt down the middle. Her milky breasts spilled free of the shredded confines. They bounced as they settled into place, an effect prolonged by Maya's arms wriggling behind her. For a moment, all parties' eyes widened as they fell on Maya's breasts. For Maya, the shock and humiliation of being bared in front of Kel was too much. The first tears worked down her face.

"Don't..." She finished in a whimper, but her humiliation had just gotten started. With a slender blade drawn from her belt, The Pain quickly cut half of Maya's panties away. The fabric clung to the other leg, the shredded piece slowly drifting away like a stage curtain to reveal the budding red bush that had started to appear over months of rebellion. It hadn't grown completely wild yet, and the faint lines of where it was once neatly groomed were still visible. Maya closed her legs tight, trying to keep the remainder of the underwear against her body, but The Pain viciously tugged it free.

"You can't!" Maya squealed. Her body was almost fully exposed and there was no covering up. She felt every eye in the room soaking her body in. She woman who'd been teased by the other rebels for showering in private was now moments away from... Oh god, they were going to rape her. The words, the actual possibility, were working across her mind for the first time. She could feel the goosebumps running along her body as the thought filtered down, carrying with it a guilty twinge of anticipation.

The Pain stashed the panties away in her belt for future use, drawing something else out in the same motion. Her other slender blue hand whipped across Maya's face, leaving a pink handprint on one cheek. Kel shouted louder than she did when the Pain slapped her, even through the gag, throwing himself against the pillar. She could see him throwing every ounce of energy into trying to free her, which only made her feel more helpless. That same hand gripped her jaw and turned her back towards her captor.

"Do you recognize this?" The Pain asked, holding a rod of some kind up to Maya's face. It was a slender rod with a domed in, it's texture looked clay-like and gave it a burnt orange coloring. The dome was larger than the rest of the rod, like a mushroom or-

"That's a cock!" she answered in shock, misplaced excitement at having solved the puzzle very briefly overpowering her terror.

"Good girl," the Pain answered, flashing that wicked grin and tapping the head of the toy cock against Maya's lips with each word.

"I bought it from an antiques merchant who said it was from a Dagni tribe," The Pain continued, "He said the teens in the tribe use something like this as a training toy for their young women, can you imagine? He said they'd used this one on a human diplomat who visited years ago."

"What does that-"

"You're going to tell me whether that's true or not," The Pain said, starting to run the toy down her chin and sliding along her collar towards the cleavage. That was why she wanted me, Maya realized, It's because I'm a Warhound!

Maya tried to push them out, but she started feeling memories she didn't own bubbling to the surface. Though separated by twenty years, a familiar sense of terror and a perverse intrigue bound her to this past figure. She could feel the head of the massive toy running along the other woman's skin as well as her own. Her breath came ragged as it started slipping into the valley of her breasts. From this beachhead, the memory overlap began to expand. She could even feel the drug they'd slipped into her food, the one that caused the muscles between her legs to loosen up. The one slick with an unquenchable desire to be filled.

The toy was suddenly pulled away. Maya felt a flash of relief, only to look down and see the Pain positioning the rod between Maya's legs.

"It's real!" Maya panted. Despite the chill, her skin was starting to glisten with sweat. Her heaving ivory breasts had a sparkle to them as beads of perspiration slid over the surface and down along her body. Strands of red hair had fallen out of the bun and were plastered across her forehead.

"Are you sure," The Pain asked with coy uncertainty. The thick head of the toy inched closer to her bared cunt. "You don't want to verify?"

"I'm sure," Maya gasped, her legs starting to quiver as she felt the gap closing between her body and the faux cock.

Across the room, The Pleasure nodded down at the woman whose mouth was working up and down Kel's shaft in a sharp rhythm.

"Trooper," he said. She came to an immediate stop, pulling her mouth away without wiping at the slight drool that had accumulated on her lips.

"Yes sir?" She waited, perfectly still and obedient.

The armor was mostly unisex, but even it couldn't hide the curves beneath the plates. The Pleasure noticed it, and more importantly, Kel noticed it. His throbbing shaft was red and fully engorged. For a moment, The Pleasure considered telling the trooper to strip entirely and finish him off in the old fashioned way but... well, best to leave something to look forward to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Subjucation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds