• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An XXXmas Story

An XXXmas Story

CHAPTER 1

It was late December 1950 and I, Ralphie Parker, was a nineteen year old sophomore at the university in my hometown.

In English Composition 201, Professor Shields assigned a "What I want for Christmas" theme. She wanted to see what we could do with a juvenile topic.

I wrote an eloquent and humorous paper about why I wanted to get laid for Christmas. It's the gift that every virgin teenager truly wants, so I was confident in my choice of subject.

I got a C+. "Your attempt at humor is crude and obvious," Professor Shields scribbled on my paper. "And you'll contract a disease if you are not careful."

My sister Randi was an eighteen year old freshman at the same university and we both only had morning classes. She met me at my car at noon and we went to my friend Flick's house.

Randi was nearly six feet tall and willowy slim, except for mountainous boobs and a perky round butt. Her face was often compared to Ingrid Bergman and she had long blonde hair that was always in a ponytail.

Needless to say, Randi was extremely popular on campus but she still spent a lot of time with me. We were best friends as well as siblings.

That day my sister wore a red sweater and a black knee-length pencil skirt that hugged the contours of her butt and legs. She made the simple outfit look like a million bucks.

My friend Flick tended bar at a restaurant downtown, so he was always available to hang out during the day. He also had a bottomless supply of booze swiped from work.

"You wrote a paper about wanting to get laid for Christmas?" Flick asked and laughed. "You have more guts than brains, pal."

My sister giggled too. She took a sip of the Tom Collins cocktail Flick made for her and rested her head on my shoulder. "Maybe your professor thought you were propositioning her, Ralphie," Randi teased.

"At this point I'd consider doing it with the old battleaxe," I grumbled and took a swig of beer.

Randi and Flick laughed. "Ralphie, do you ever think about anything but losing your virginity?" Flick asked.

"No."

They laughed again. I took Randi home before she got drunk.

CHAPTER 2

At dinner that evening, Dad asked Mom, "Darling, what do you want for Christmas?"

"A Winchester 94 rifle and plenty of ammo," Mom exclaimed.

We all stared at her.

"What? I like guns."

I shook my head. "Those things are dangerous. You could shoot your foot off."

CHAPTER 3

"You'll be late for class," Mom yelled upstairs the next morning.

My sister Randi and I bounded down the stairs and skidded to a stop at the kitchen table. We gobbled plates of pancakes and bacon.

"How do Mommy's little piggies eat?" Mom asked with a laugh. It was a running joke in our family.

"Oink oink," Randi answered and giggled.

We grabbed our coats and hurried to my car. My father was an Oldsmobile man and I inherited this one to drive me and my sister to college. The goddamned Olds was hard to start, but fortunately it turned over after just three tries that morning.

We arrived at the university twenty minutes later ... and the first person we saw was Scut Farkus, a linebacker on the football team.

"Hey, Randi," he said, leering at my sister with his yellow eyes. So help me God, yellow eyes. "When are you going to go out with me, babe?"

"Never, Scut. You're a loser," my sister bravely replied.

His anger flared and he grabbed her arm. "I'll show you who's a loser, bitch!"

As I prepared to come to my sister's defense, I heard a loud voice ask, "Is there a problem here, Farkus?"

The authoritative voice belonged to Rock Nelson, the head coach of the football team. He'd appeared out of nowhere.

Scut released Randi's arm. "No, coach. No problem," he answered fearfully.

"Then get to class and stop bothering Ms Parker." Scut scurried away. "Are you okay, Randi?" the coach asked.

Randi smiled. "I'm fine, Rock. Thank you."

The coach left and Randi and I walked toward our classes. "How do you know the coach?" I inquired.

She blushed and gave me an enigmatic smile. "You know how it is. Men introduce themselves to me all the time."

CHAPTER 4

"I won a major award!" the old man called out that night when he arrived home from work.

"For what?" Mom inquired.

"A contest in the newspaper. I won! I won! I won!" He set a large box on the floor. "This is the prize," he explained.

The old man opened the box and rooted around in the packing materials. "Holy smoke. Do you know what this is? A lamp!"

The lamp was shaped like a leg. A sexy female leg. In a fishnet stocking and a black high-heel shoe.

Dad set the lamp on a table by the front window and turned it on. Nothing could have dragged my eyes away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

"It looks like my leg, Daddy," Randi giggled. "You gave me those same stockings."

"It's not as nice as your legs, honey, but it's not bad," Dad replied.

Mom frowned. "It looks like a sign for a whore house."

I reached out and stroked the fishnet stocking on the plastic leg. Damn, I needed to get laid.

CHAPTER 5

Early Christmas morning, Randi burst into my bedroom and shook me awake. "Wake up, Ralphie! It's time for presents! Get up," she begged.

I groaned and opened an eye. I caught a glimpse of my sister and both eyes flew open wide. She was wearing a sheer red babydoll nightie. She hopped in excitement and her big tits threatened to escape the nightie's grasp.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed. I followed her downstairs in my pajamas.

Randi knelt by the Christmas tree, still clad only in the thin nightie, and looked at the tags on presents. She literally quivered with anticipation.

Mom and Dad appeared, yawning and looking sleepy. "Ralphie, you play Santa," Mom suggested. "And give Randi one of her presents before she has a stroke."

I dutifully passed out presents. Randi got a necklace from our parents. I got socks. The old man got a bowling ball. Mom got a lingerie set from Randi that made her blush.

"This is from Aunt Clara," I said and handed the gift to Randi.

"She always gives you such wonderful presents," Mom commented.

"Heh," my dad scoffed under his breath. "We all know why that is."

Aunt Clara was an eccentric who habitually wore pants and had never married. She spoiled my sister and Randi encouraged it by lavishing attention on the woman when she visited. Randi was rewarded with expensive gifts like diamonds and pearls. Aunt Clara even took my sister on a week vacation to Paris.

Randi tore away the wrapping paper and opened the box. She examined the contents for a moment, then her eyes lit up. "It's a Playboy Bunny costume!"

Our old man's eyebrows shot up. "Go try it on," he told her.

Randi dashed upstairs with the package. The rest of us continued to open presents.

Fifteen minutes passed. Mom yelled, "What is taking so long, Randi?"

"I want it to look perfect, Mom," the girl yelled back.

"Stop primping and get down here right this minute. We're waiting," Mom insisted.

My sister slowly descended the stairs and stopped halfway down to pose. "What do you think?" she asked.

She wore an authentic Playboy Bunny costume, all in pink. Tall bunny ears perched on her head. A white collar and pink bow-tie ringed her graceful neck.

The main body of the costume was similar to a pink strapless one-piece bathing suit. The cups pushed up Randi's big tits into round globes of pale flesh. It clung to her curves like a second skin and was cut very high on the sides.

My sister's long shapely legs were in smokey gray hose and pink sky-high heels adorned her little feet.

My cock began to swell as I gawped at my sister in the bunny suit. I just hoped my friend Flick never saw her like this. His head would explode.

"Come down here so I can see you better," the old man urged.

"Oh, isn't that cute," Mom gushed. "That's the most precious thing I've ever seen."

"She looks like a pink wet dream," the old man agreed. He asked Randi, "Are you happy wearing that?"

Randi gleefully nodded.

"It suits you," he said. Then he turned to Mom and asked, "Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas, dear?"

Mom sighed, "Almost."

Dad grinned and pulled a long, narrow package out from behind the sofa. "Look what I found," he exclaimed. "One more present for you."

Mom ripped open the package and her jaw dropped. "A Winchester 94 rifle!" she yelped. She threw her arms around Dad's neck and her lips attacked his in a fevered kiss.

"I still think those things are dangerous," I opined. "Don't shoot your foot off."

Mom stood and pulled Dad to his feet. "I have to try it. Let's go to the range," she said and tugged him toward the front door.

"Wear a coat, it's cold outside," I reminded them.

They grabbed coats and disappeared out the door.

"The guys at the shooting range are going to love their pajamas," I joked.

CHAPTER 6

"Did you have a nice Christmas, Ralphie?" Randi asked.

"Yeah, pretty nice."

"Did you get everything you wanted?"

"Well, almost." I never had a realistic expectation of getting sex for Christmas.

Randi bit her lower lip and blushed. "I have one more gift for you."

I looked around. "Where is it?"

She resolutely walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "The present is me," she explained and placed her lips on mine.

I reflexively tried to back away but her arms snaked around my neck and held me in place. Her plump lips pressed light kisses on my lips until I responded.

I found myself trading breath with my sexy sister. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Randi looked in my eyes. "I want to take your virginity, big brother. Please? Don't give it to some girl who doesn't love you."

My mouth hung open. I admit I'd had carnal thoughts about Randi. She was the epitome of feminine beauty. But she was my sister and I kept the darker fantasies at bay. Never in my wildest dreams did she offer herself to me.

"Randi ... I ... we ..." I stammered.

She cut me off with a kiss. "Shh. Put your arms around me and kiss me," she whispered. "Please?"

I couldn't resist. My arms cinched tight around her tiny waist. Her big boobs pressed against my chest and more soft pale flesh bulged from the top of her bunny costume.

Our lips met in a long, soft caress.

"You don't have to do this, Randi," I offered, playing the gentleman. "I'm sure I'll get laid someday."

She smiled. "I want to, Ralphie. I want it as much as you do."

"I doubt that," I chuckled.

"Take me to bed and find out."

As I led the young beauty upstairs, I felt my perception of her shift. Before she had been my sweet, adorable little sister. Now she was a tall gorgeous babe with an incredible rack. So much sexier than any other girl I knew.

I wanted her. All of her.

She closed my bedroom door behind us and wrapped her arms around my neck again. "Merry Christmas, big brother."

We kissed and my hands roamed up her back then down to grab her butt through the costume. So firm yet silky soft.

Randi broke the kiss and turned her back to me. "Unzip me, please."

I lowered the zipper on the back of her costume and kissed my way down her back.

"Ooooh," she moaned. "You're going to be a great lover, Ralphie. I can tell."

I pushed the costume and her hose down and she stepped out of them. Then I turned her around to face me. She didn't try to cover anything as my gaze swept her.

My sister was stunning naked. Breasts with a classic teardrop shape, and the full firmness of youth. Waist tiny and stomach flat. A sweeping curve of the hips. High and pert ass. Long legs with sleekly muscled thighs and calves.

"You're more beautiful than I deserve," I told her.

She smiled sweetly. "Thank you." Her hands got busy removing my pajamas. "Nice dick, Ralphie. It's thick," she purred and stroked it lightly.

My cock stood steel-hard, thank God. "What next, Randi? I'm guessing you've done this before."

Randi blushed, turned her head away from me, and nodded. "More than a few times," she softly admitted. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

I put a finger under her chin and turned her face back to me. "No, you're not a slut."

She looked ashamed but seemed compelled to confess all. "I've done it with a lot of guys. Boys in high school, teachers, our doctor, the mayor." She paused before adding, "I think word is spreading around the university. Men approach me. Professors. A dean. The football coach. It's hard to turn them down. I'm awful!" She began to sob.

"Don't cry, Randi. You're the most wonderful, amazing girl in the world. You're not awful," I told her and kissed away her tears.

"I'm a slut," she bawled.

"Shh," I soothed the distraught girl. "You're alright. I'll take care of you. I love you."

"You do?" she asked with hope and sniffled.

"Forever."

She smiled. "I love you too, Ralphie. I always have." Her arms circled my neck again. "I don't want to be a bad girl anymore. Will you help me?"

"Of course. Anything," I vowed.

"Make me yours," she whispered. "Don't let anyone else have me. I'll be good for you. I promise."

"I will. Nobody but me."

She beamed with joy and laid on her back on the bed. "Thank you, Ralphie! Can I teach you?"

"Yes, please."

She giggled. "Okay. First I want you to lick me."

I got between her legs, but explained, "I don't know what to do."

Randi eagerly gave me directions and for once I was a good student. I loved the heat and wetness of her. I loved her sexy whimpers and gasps. After about ten minutes she grabbed me by the hair and forced my face hard against her. Her hips bucked and her thighs clamped on my head. "Ralphie! Ralphie!" she exclaimed as she orgasmed.

When she calmed, I crawled up her supine body and kissed her. Her lips parted. I felt her tongue brush mine. She licked her own pussy juice off my lips. I kissed her neck and she wiggled a little beneath me.

It was awesome to have so much skin to skin contact with a such desirable girl. I ran a hand down the curve of her side.

She rolled me onto my back and took the top position, straddling my waist. Hot, wet pussy lips rubbed my hard cock, driving me crazy. My hands grasped her hips.

She leaned down and kissed me again. "I'm going to teach you to love sex as much as I do," she whispered.

She raised up and guided my cock to her opening.

"Wait," I interrupted. "What about a condom?"

The pretty girl shook her head. "I made all of them use condoms, but I want you bare. And I'm on the pill."

The sight of my cock head nudging her swollen pink lips was exciting beyond belief. Slowly she eased down until all of me was fully embedded in her cunt.

"Mmm, so thick," she groaned. "Don't move. Let me get used to you."

After a few moments, she very slowly slid up and down me. I felt her wetness coat my twitching cock. Then she rested her torso fully on mine, compressing her boobs on my chest. "Is this the present you wanted?" she teased and wriggled her hips.

"The best present, Randi," I gushed. "Exactly what I wanted."

She sat up and spread her legs a bit. I impatiently thrust up into her. It was difficult, so I bent my knees and planted my feet firmly on the bed. Then I could really buck up into her. I was fucking my sister.

She began rocking and screwing me faster and faster. The urge to cum mercilessly rose. "I'm going to cum," I groaned. "Randi!"

"In me," she urged. "Cum in me."

I thrust up as hard as I could and held it. Spunk pumped through my cock and deep into her. Her pussy milked me dry.

She rolled off and cuddled against my side. "Is this present for you or me?" she giggled.

Her hand played with my half-hard prick. "Let's get it hard for round two." She moved so she could drag her tongue up the length of my dick. I groaned loud and stroked her long hair.

Her tongue teased the head, then her lips opened and I watched in wonder as my cock sunk into her mouth. A few seconds of suction and tongue-action and I was hard as steel.

"Impressive recovery time, big brother," she praised.

I pounced on top of her. "I want you so bad," I said. I felt powerful. I was on top and in charge.

"I'm all yours."

I guided my cock with my hand and one long slow shove put it in to the hilt. "Oh mannnnnn." It felt so good.

Randi's hands clawed at my back and her legs wrapped around mine. "Yes yes yes," she moaned in rapture.

Nature took over and my hips established a rhythm without conscious thought. Long firm thrusts worked her over.

"Just like that," she urged. "Make me cum, baby."

"I'm trying, Randi." Sweat dripped from my forehead to hers. "You feel so good."

She whimpered and humped back against every thrust. "Almost there. Almost," she gasped.

My sister's arms flailed and her back arched. Her head tossed side to side. "Aaaahh!" I felt her pussy clench around me.

I exploded into her for the second time. The cum felt like burning lava rising up my cock. "Fuck!" I yelled. I screwed her through our mutual orgasm.

Randi relaxed and sighed, "Ralphie, you're wonderful. Kiss me, please."

We shared a long, gentle, loving kiss. My cock was still sheathed in her and mostly hard. I ground against her and experimentally moved in circles and twists. Her legs squeezed tighter and her hands grabbed my ass to minimize my movement. "Easy. Save some for later," she told me.

Later? That sounded good to me. "Thanks, Randi. I'm glad my first time was with you."

"We're going to do it a lot. You're my one and only man."

"It'll be hard to find time alone. I wish we could get an apartment near the university," I said.

"I can probably talk Dad into it," Randi suggested. "I have him wrapped around my little finger."

I chuckled. "Yeah, you do. You haven't ..."

She shook her head. "No. I only tease Dad. He likes to look but doesn't try anything."

"Good."

A wicked grin spread across her plump lips. "I have one more lover that I didn't tell you about."

I frowned. "Who?"

"Aunt Clara."

"What?!"

Randi giggled. "She likes girls, and she's craaaaazy about me!"

"That's why you get all those gifts?"

"Uh huh," she answered.

"God. The bunny suit makes sense now."

"I know," she giggled again. "It's fun with her though. We had the best time in Paris. Do you think that maybe I can keep seeing her?"

"I'd like to see you with her," I confessed.

"I might be able to arrange that. So, now that you're not a virgin anymore, what do you want to do next?"

"I ... I don't know, but I'm starving. Let's have breakfast."

Randi laughed. "Okay, I'm hungry too. But let's shower first. I don't want to reek of sex when Mom and Dad get home."

Late that evening, next to me in the blackness lay my beautiful sexy sister. Randi was the greatest Christmas gift I had ever received, or would ever receive. Gradually I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of doing her doggy style in the morning and someday getting off in her round ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An XXXmas Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds