• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Turns

Amy Turns

12

My wife Amy wasn't very keen to go to the party, as she knew her mate Sally went to these affairs as she could always get herself shagged there. Amy wasn't really into other men but I urged her to go and just be there.

We had been married six years and I loved her very much, our sex life was becoming mostly rather stale and I had long since been fantasizing about seeing her being shagged by another man. I thought she might just go along with my hopes, as on a number of occasions she had been really wild during sex and displayed a very wanton side to her nature. During those times she had become demanding and taken complete charge of everything we did including crying out for more and urging me to really fuck her hard.

She was really very attractive being nearly six feet tall and slim, Her blonde hair hung over her shoulders and she was pretty gorgeous to look at in every way. I had watched other men smile their desire for her over the years and even heard a couple saying how much they fancied her. One guy even told me he would love a go at her. I had on lots of occasions made pointed hints that she might enjoy sex with someone else but she had generally said that I was enough for her and that she might not like herself if she did do it. I kept on the asking and she became intrigued with why I wanted her to be someone else's sex partner. I always countered that it could be good for us both to add a bit of spice to our sex life.

She asked if I would or even had had another woman since we had married and answered in the negative but that I might if I thought it would of help but only if she was also committed to it as well. Now I had persuaded her to attend a party where we both knew there would be a certain amount permissive behavior and had high hopes that she would try it with someone. She knew about Sally and her affairs and Sally was always ready to get another girl in on the sexual laxness that pervaded there. Sally had offered herself to me a few times but I had always said that I wouldn't as long as Amy wouldn't.

I felt as long as I wasn't there Amy would almost certainly be a target for one or more of the men and also by not being present it gave her a chance to sample them. It would also give men the chance to try to bed her. Despite not being keen I noticed that she made a very good effort to look and dress sexily available in her clothes and make up. I even said I thought she looked very ripe before I left for work. Her reply was that I was reading too much into her attempts to look good as usual, but she actually blushed. There was though a very different look in her eyes, one of determination, which I had not seen more than a couple of times in our life together. Those times had both preceded a fairly big change in her life.

On my way to work I phoned Martin and told him he should try her. I also said he was not to give in too easily as I thought she might just perform. However, I also said that he was not to force her, as she would always appreciate the gentlemanly more kindly approach. I wished him luck and said I would be around and about but would appear just before midnight. If he had got her knickers off by then that would be great but if not I would go off and give him a second chance. So he knew that if he could succeed I would be pleased. Unknown to her I had made sure that Martin had my permission to fuck her.

I was supposed to be working till midnight but actually I got to the party about ten. I soon saw him chatting her up. I kept away from them but at one time I went into the toilet with him and asked how he was getting on. He told me he had actually kissed her whilst dancing and she had not pushed him away. She had told him that I was at work till midnight, which he read as her sign that if he was going to do anything he should try early. I readily agreed with him. It was ten thirty when he once again took her on the dance floor and was soon gently kissing her neck and shoulders. Just the sight of her being so close to another man was making me quite excited. Sally saw me and came over. She asked what was happening as Amy had said I was at work. I quietly pushed her into a room and whispered to her that I was hoping Amy would succumb to Martin's advances and that Amy didn't know I was even there. She laughed and said she hoped it worked so that we could soon have our own little tete a tete. She let her hand feel my crutch and she grinned and telling me she thought I was getting quite a bit out of Amy's possible seduction. She also said my secret was safe with her and then kissed me whilst I felt her crutch and said that I would soon bothering her for sex.

When I next peeked into the room several couples were engaged in very close dancing including Amy who had now wound her arms round his neck and was happily kissing him deeply. As they danced their bodies were gyrating on each other and she looked very happy. I saw him speak to her and she pulled away shaking her head, but not disengaging from his clasp. I think he must have begun to try to get her alone. They continued their dancing for a while longer and then came and sat down, fortunately close to where I was hiding and easily able to hear their words.

He asked if she would like to go somewhere quiet for a while. She looked at him and I heard her say that it would not be proper as she was happily married. She did though tell him that she did like the idea. She also said she was aware what he wanted. He asked if she had been offended and she told him she was actually quite flattered but her married status was a very big hurdle for her. He went on to say that he knew she was aware what he wanted and he was sure she would enjoy herself. Her reply was that she probably would but that it was very public here and she was very married.

He got her a drink and I was able to encourage him. He told me that he was determined to have her before the night was out. I told I would give him every chance. After a short while he again whispered to her that he fancied going into the garden for some air. Now she said she would come too. I watched as he led her out through the garden door and waited for a short while before following them. The garden was large with several dark arbors with seats in them. I carefully picked my way round the back of the bushes until I was behind the arbor they were seated in. They were again kissing and as they drew apart she again reminded him she was married and that she had never had extra marital sex. He was obviously still trying it on with her. He kept his arm around her and kissed her again when they broke I heard him talking but could not make out his words but I did hear Amy say that if she weren't married she would be very happy to. I assumed that he asked to go further. They kissed again and this time I heard him ask her if she was sure she wouldn't change her mind. She kissed him this time and I saw one of his hands stroking her boob and she was not pulling away. They kissed again and I clearly heard him telling her he wanted her.

She again replied, "No, it wasn't proper, and to stop it." However, I saw no evidence of her stopping him feeling her breasts. They kissed again and again and now he had a hand under her very short mini dress and was advancing it along her thigh.

She groaned and kissed him again and at that moment I could clearly see him raising her panty leg elastic and sliding his hand inside. She grabbed his hand and he kissed her again.

Again she said, "It wasn't right."

Then her hand left his and allowed him to continue his quest. She gasped as he almost certainly began to play with her pussy. She turned and her legs spread open which gave him better access to crutch. During their next kiss she began to move her lower body in rhythm with his fingering and then she stopped him.

She then whispered that, "She mustn't," and she told him they had gone too far and that she was not sure she wanted to do it with him.

He asked her if she had liked it.

Her reply was that she had but she was married.

She stood up and her dress fell back to its proper level. He was ever the gentleman and I was prepared for this rebuttal. I sneaked away into the house.

Soon after they also came inside. She came over when she saw me and asked Why I was early.

I replied. "I've only come for a few minutes as things were not going well at work and that we would be working for at least another four hours."

She made signs of disappointment and I offered to drive her home. Her face displayed her annoyance at my work getting into our free time. However, she said she was enjoying herself and would either get a lift or a taxi. We had a drink and I kissed her and left, so she thought. Amy told me to phone her when I was coming back so that she could be ready. If she had gone home she could tell me where she at that time.

She went straight back with him and within a minute they again went into the garden and I, of course took up my vigil once more. I was now really hoping for a successful outcome. She had been so good so far. Pushing away his efforts of having her but it was obvious to me that she was wavering in her resolve and I had now given her plenty more time to take the decision. I had high hopes of her seduction now and my knob was reacting to the thought.

Once more in the arbor and their kissing resumed. Now as he fondled her body she was not giving him the slightest brush off. I really felt she had made her mind up to do it. My knob throbbed in my trousers and I was dying to relieve it of its load. He opened the back of her dress and drew the neckline down to expose her pretty white bra encased 34b breasts. Leaning in to her he kissed them bringing a gush of breath from her mouth. Now she was seemed to have forgotten that she was a married woman. She began urging him on and asking him to do it more. Seconds later the bra clip was open and he had free rein over her upper body and breasts. She was loving it and giving him gushing kisses. Her body began writhing with pleasure. He kissed and sucked her nipples and she threw her head back in pleasure. More and more kisses now and again his hand slipped under her dress and along her thighs to her crutch. This time was he was very quickly performing its pleasuring on her clitoris. This was certainly having a great effect on her. He started to draw off her panties and she froze. He also stopped his fingering of her pussy and I thought she was going to back out again and held my breath. She was obviously debating whether or not to go on. His hand moved again within her knickers.

She groaned loudly. She called, "No, no we mustn't, I'm married, Martin I 'm a married woman I can't do it but I so want to, oh, oh I so want to, oh yes, yes please don't stop I want this please," Very urgently.

Now she was ready and wanted it so much, she had apparently overcome her objections and now was all for it. She actually lifted her bottom as he slid down her panties, and allowed them to fall on the ground nearby. Both he and she now knew that she was willing. Kissing her again he released his trousers and she put a hand into his crutch and with a little gasp she pulled out his penis.

"Oh God," She crooned, "You're big, I don't, oh yes I want it please."

I had seen his penis before so I knew he was larger than me by a couple of inches so I was pleased to see she didn't back off. I was also thrilled that my lovely wife was moving towards her first other man shag. Slowly she stroked it and then she leaned forward and took it in her mouth, something she always had to be coaxed into with me. It was now his turn to groan as she fellated him, busily licking and sucking his hardened weapon. Now she was making the most wonderfully salacious noises. She began acting like a total slut and I could hardly bear the pressure in my own trousers.

After a while he stopped her and kissed her again. She moved her bottom so that she was almost lying on the seat, in doing so anyone passing the arbor would have clearly seen all the way to her now soaking and naked pussy. However, he was now moving on to his knees and his face became buried in her wet snatch. She ground onto his face, moaning with pleasure as he tongued her furiously. He moved up and again they kissed and I could see he was lining up his knob in her sex entrance. My own knob was now throbbing as I anticipated seeing my lovely 29-year-old wife being given her first taste of adultery. She had shied away from this activity for two years since I had first brought the subject up and now she was giving her lovely body to this Martin willingly, even if she had resisted for most of the evening. I thought it would be interesting later to see if she would tell me why her attitude had changed. Whatever the reason she was about to receive Martin's monster and I was the lucky guy watching.

He shifted a bit and slowly moved his body so that his knob was now sliding up and down between the soaking wetness of her labia lips and she was enjoying every second of it. As her breathing became more and more ragged he stopped moving and positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Now just a minute amount of pressure from him had drawn back the lips around his tool and she was inviting him in. I could see how her muscles had pulled away to receive him in her and at the same moment I watched her raise her buttocks to meet him and then as her vagina opened willingly for him pushed forward slowly and was slipping into her sex hole. She was groaned with pleasure and he gently pushed his penis up into her sopping hole.

She cried out, "Oh god I'm doing it, Oh yes I want this now yes, yes, yes." They groaned, they gasped as he now began thrusting his penis in and out if her tummy and eventually a loud a deep sigh and moan emitted from deep within her as she reached orgasm. Her fingers were clawing at his shoulders and back. Beneath him he had a writhing torrent of woman now total committed to being fucked and riding the wave of sensual pleasure. Now he was really shagging her and I could see he was thrusting deeply up into her belly and she was wriggling and writhing in ecstatic pleasure. Her cries became more urgent as she rose again to orgasm, so much so that a couple just starting their sexual linking in the next arbor stopped and listened to her ecstatic cries of pleasure.

She was now so wrapped up in her sexual activity that she was pushing down to allow him further into her womb. They continued on and twice more she came until eventually he stiffened and stopped moving.

"I'm coming." He gasped. She begged him to fill her up to let go and do it. He pushed deep into her as he spat his seed into her willing womb. She was obviously not worrying about becoming impregnated by him, as she had not asked him to wear a condom and it was her decision to allow him to come in her. They both sighed deeply as his seed drained into her happy vagina and his knob began to soften.

They began to wind down and after much kissing and caressing of each other's bodies she got her clothes back on but I noticed she put her panties in her handbag. They remained in the arbor for some time and I would have slipped away but she was whispering intently to him but I could not catch her words. Something about home but I could not catch the rest.

They returned to the party and soon after she made her excuses and with Martin who was 'giving her a lift home' left! Sally came to the door and waved goodbye with a huge grin on her face, I was sure she knew her prim and proper friend had just stepped on to the wild side. As his car moved away I stood beside Sally.

I whispered in her ear, "Well now."

She turned and said, "What now for missy iron knickers? I think she either has or soon will be getting a man in her tummy after all this time."

I then said to Sally. "I think very soon now I will be trying to get her knickers off."

She replied. "You won't have to try very hard."

I had worked out what Amy was saying by this time, she had been telling Martin telling him to take her to our house for more sex. I was really enjoying this night and the gooey wetness in my pant was testament to my enjoyment of seeing my wife seduced so well.

I arrived at our house about one in the morning in time to see them go in. Knowing that she was almost certainly being shagged again I decided to just wait for him to leave. I sat along the road in my car and waited. Seeing him leaving just after three, I could only assume that they carried on where they left off for the intervening two hours.

I came home about four and slipped into bed beside her. She stirred and greeted me. I could smell the sex act on her and my cock stiffened once more. I apologized for being away so long and asked if she had enjoyed the party.

All she would say was that it was all right. She said she had got a lift home with Martin and I told her that was lucky. I reached over and cuddled her allowing a hand to drop on to her bare bottom. This was a great sign as she always wore her knickers in bed at night and they were not on her body. I wondered if she would tell me about her night of passion, she hadn't so far but who knows maybe tomorrow.

I spoke with Martin during the week and he confirmed that after the party they had come to our house where they fucked for an hour and a half before he left. He said he had not needed to do any persuading as immediately after the door had closed she was tearing both of their clothes off and begging him to take her again. Needless to say he was very happy to oblige her.

By the end of the week Amy had still not said anything to me about what she had done. I had seen her being taken the first time so knew that she had done it but she had not said a word about it to me. I was at a loss as to why she was keeping quiet about.

Two weeks later we attended another party at the same house and once there we danced and chatted with a number of different people. Amy danced with four different guys and appeared to be her usual prim and proper self. However, I began to dance with Sally and she was being very suggestive with her body, as she knew I was now ripe for her.

At one point Sally even spoke to Amy and said, "She wanted to get Amy's man in bed."

Amy simply said, "That it was up to me." Amy grinned and I knew she was egging me to have Sally.

A little later she took to the floor with Martin and I noticed a distinct change in the way she was moving with him. Their bodies came into contact a great deal more than when she had danced with the other guys. His hands were quite often allowed to touch her in very sensitive parts. Seeing her being touched up like this was magic to my eyes and even if she hadn't said she had shagged last week she was now acting as if I was aware that she would be this night. I decided to leave them to get on with it.

I went out to get drinks from the kitchen and Martin also came in. Seeing only me in the kitchen he immediately checked that a repeat performance was permissible and I acquiesced with gusto. I was highly interested in her behavior and wanted to see her get shagged again, even if I may not be able to view it this time.

Back in the dancing room they again took to the floor just as the slow music began and I took Sally too. We were all dancing very closely and Sally was letting me know in no uncertain way that she wanted sex and soon. I managed to keep my eyes on Amy and Martin and could see he was using his hands on her body. He pulled her buttocks in to him and she squirmed as she came into contact with his member. Suddenly the music stopped and as we waited for the music to be reset I saw Amy and Martin leaving the room hand in hand. I quickly excused myself and moved into the kitchen and looked through the hall doorway. I was able to see them reaching the top of the stairs and disappearing into the first bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Turns

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds