• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carmen and Sean Ch. 02

Carmen and Sean Ch. 02

12

Sean sat glumly at his desk, wishing he could somehow escape through the tiny square window in his corner office cubicle. He glanced at the digital clock in the lower right of his computer monitor.

1:19 pm.

"For fuck's sake," Sean grumbled quietly. The giant plate of rice and chicken masala he had downed an hour ago was kneading insistently away at his consciousness. He would have had no trouble falling asleep, were it not for the bare fluorescent lights glaring down at him. Productive work would have been a welcome respite, but he had to wait for his colleagues to finish their current tasks; their mediocrity and downright incompetence guaranteed a day's wait, maybe even two. Sean was sick of revisiting the same news websites every hour in search of something different to read. He had never been to prison, but he couldn't see how a concrete room with a bed could possibly be worse than his felt-padded office cell.

As he moved his right hand slowly up his leg and over the front of his slacks, he traced the outline of the small metal padlock beneath the fabric, then that of the metal shell ensconcing his cock. It was not lost on him that between the hours of 8am and 6pm, the entirety of his being was just as imprisoned as his manhood. The owners differed of course, what with the former being a boring corporation and the latter a beautiful woman. In fact, Sean had sought to serve Carmen partly out of a fundamental need to humanize his life. He spent half of his waking hours being paid to service the mundane needs of a faceless structure, considered by law to be a person thanks only to modernity's cancerous predilection for an abstract reality. Spending the other half at the service of an actual, real person had balanced Sean's life in a way that hobbies, dating, and other distractions never had.

Musing on this motif of imprisonment, Sean distracted himself until a single vibration of his phone jolted him from the depths of his psyche. He swiped the lock on his phone away to reveal a text from Carmen:

"That new bar off St. Charles called Booter Crown's is having their first trivia night at 8pm. We're going with the usual suspects."

Trivia nights were a favorite activity of Carmen's. Her impressive knowledge of music, movies, and pop culture made her a valuable team member and a formidable adversary. Carmen and Sean would often meet and team up with Adrienne, Xavier, and Zack, together rounding out the team's science, sports, and history expertise.

"Yes ma'am, I look forward to it," Sean texted her back. It was the truth; although he lacked the pop culture and sports knowledge needed to significantly contribute to team victories, he enjoyed the camaraderie. And being a public event, he could get away with saying and doing things to Carmen without being punished, at least not immediately anyway. He always enjoyed testing the limits of what he could say and do with her; their moments in public afforded him small moments of rebellion that, some days, she merely laughed away as inconsequential. On others though, after a particularly snide comment or surprise groping of his, Sean would look into her eyes and see flames of anger borne of his blatant disregard for her power. He had learned to truly enjoy the remainder of such days, knowing that she would almost certainly subject him to severe, in some cases eye-watering, punishment upon returning home.

Sean's phone buzzed again, with another text from Carmen:

"By the way, we'll be starting a new tradition for this particular event. You're to come home no later than 6pm so I can prepare you."

A frenzied herd of thoughts stampeded through Sean's mind. Tradition? Preparation? Trivia nights were public events, not just the two of them behind closed doors. Sean felt a thrilling but onerous anxiety as he read and reread her message.

"Yes I will be home by 6pm," Sean replied. He set his phone down and stared out of his sad excuse for a window. Leaning back, he let his mind wander for the rest of the afternoon, in anxious search of the new tradition into which Carmen planned to initiate him later.

***

Carmen paced aimlessly around her room, trying to identify some outfit for the night that matched her mood. It didn't help that it was one of those moods that couldn't adequately be represented with words. There was a tinge of ennui to it, a smoldering of raw, undirected energy, and a defensiveness of some sort. "Defensive of what?" she asked herself. Anyway, she didn't have anything in those colors, whatever they happened to be.

Postponing the decision of what to wear, Carmen walked out of her room just as Sean entered the back door, nearly colliding with her.

"Well it's about damn time," Carmen drawled in the lackadaisical accent of her native Mississippi. The words seemed to float over Sean like a blue-black thunderhead on a darkening summer afternoon, when everything stills itself in electric anticipation of the impending torrents.

"Traffic on the bridge was - "

"I didn't ask for a traffic report. I asked you to be home by six, it's now half past." Carmen matter-of-factly stared Sean down.

"I'm sorry, I - "

"And I'm hungry. Change now but leave off the chains, I want a snack before I prepare you for tonight."

"Yes ma'am." Sean moved to slip past Carmen into her bedroom to change.

"Oh, and baby," Carmen put her hand out to stop Sean, her voice suddenly dripping with artificial sugar. "Leave out the plug too." She smirked fiendishly at Sean, who winced noticeably. She reached around to deliver a giant smack on Sean's rear, propelling him in the direction of her open bedroom, then walked off to stew on the couch and wait for her snack.

As Sean stripped out of his clothes and placed the dog collar around his neck, he looked almost wistfully at the butt plug laying atop Carmen's dresser. Whatever she had in mind made stuffing a giant black plug up his ass seem like the better, saner option. Shaking his head, he walked out to the kitchen, naked and collared, to prepare Carmen's snack.

Sean hadn't gone grocery shopping in quite some time, giving him few culinary options to prepare. He considered making a salad, but the only vegetable he had besides lettuce was avocado; remembering the flogging he received the last time he used avocado in Carmen's meal, he abandoned that idea. Thankfully, he had a bag of tortillas and a block of cheese. He grabbed a saucepan, melted the cheese to a gooey consistency, and poured it into a small bowl. After placing some tortillas on a plate for Carmen, he carried both to the living room, kneeling before her as he presented them.

"Are you kidding me? When was the last time you went grocery shopping?

"Last Monday." Sean knew that was unacceptably long ago. In his bachelor days he could easily make do, but Carmen's standards precluded that kind of procrastination.

Carmen stared down at Sean for several moments, her gaze fierce. She took the bowl and plate from his outstretched hands, suspending them in mid-air.

"I certainly don't have a meal fit for a queen, but at least I have a table that is. Get on all fours boy, and if you move a single muscle, I will see to it that your ass is useless for sitting tonight."

Wordlessly, Sean assumed his position as Carmen's table, his cheeks crimson with embarrassment. He counter-arched his back to make it as flat as possible, and Carmen set the plate and bowl down atop him. Sean listened as she munched silently for several minutes above him, then heard her shift on the couch and felt her legs come down to rest on his shoulders. Sean braced his back under the weight of it all, focusing his mind entirely on the need to stay perfectly still.

"Look at you, with your ass up and head down. Do you like being my table bitch?" Carmen's voice sounded far away to Sean.

"Yes ma'am." Sean knew any other answer was suicide.

"Good. Just so we're clear on how shitty this snack is, I'm going to let you have the leftovers." Sean was relieved to feel Carmen lift her legs off of his back, then pick up the bowl of melted cheese. She was going to let him have some cheese, and he knew it wasn't as bad as Carmen was making it out to be.

Sean felt his ass cheeks parting, then a lubricated finger entering his asshole insistently. His heart dropped.

"I don't eat shitty food, but I'll gladly feed it to you." Carmen jerked her finger around in Sean's ass, causing him to moan softly. Roughly, she loosened his sphincter up, then began to dip her finger into the cheese and shove it into his waiting asshole. Sean moaned with pleasure and disgust. He could feel the warm cheese entering him and gliding slowly down his rectum. Confusing waves of excitement and shame washed over him.

Returning the bowl to his back, Carmen reached over and pried open Sean's mouth, her fingers covered in filthy cheese. Sean gagged, furiously trying to reject their advance into his mouth, but Carmen wrapped her other hand around his throat to hold him in place. She swirled her fingers around the inside of his mouth until they were clean, then removed them to wipe them dry on Sean's face.

Carmen shifted to look at Sean's ass. Cheese was smeared all around his puckered asshole, and although he was trying hard to hold it in, a narrow stream had descended and gathered at the base of his hairless balls.

"It looks like an Oompa Loompa fucked you in the ass, you dirty whore." Carmen laughed, slightly aroused by the shame she had inflicted, and which she now felt radiating from Sean's whole being. His back, flat as a board earlier, was now drooping noticeably.

Moving the bowl and plate off of Sean's back and onto the ground beside him, Carmen placed an index finger against his asshole to prevent more cheese from flowing out. She then yanked him up by his dog collar and slowly walked him over to the bathroom. Sean certainly felt like a used, dirty whore. Half of him wanted to run away and hide from Carmen forever, the other half wanted nothing more than to lay with her and run his hands over her until the end of time. His mind vibrated between those two poles, ultimately unable to decide on any action besides the default inaction of simply submitting to Carmen as she marched him towards the bathroom in her grips.

Once in front of the toilet, Carmen spun Sean around to face her, then forced him down on the seat with her hands on his shoulders. She looked down at him with a sly grin on her face.

"Force that giant load out of your ass." Carmen jerked Sean's head upward to meet her gaze. "Do not break eye contact with me until the last drop is out."

Stretching her foot out under the sink, Carmen kicked a plastic container over such that it was about three feet in front of Sean. Slowly, she lowered herself down to sit on it, eye-level with Sean and gazing deeply into him. Carmen relished this opportunity to see Sean so humiliated, his body tensing up and his face crinkling as he worked to expel the thick cheese dammed up inside him. He clearly wanted nothing more than to look away, to drop his eyes to the floor, but his current shameful predicament was reminder enough of what awaited him should he disobey her orders.

"I'm finished." Sean's voice was thick with shame, and Carmen could see from his eyes that his spirit was taut in the same manner as an overblown birthday balloon. She had made her point, but if she was going to initiate him into their new tradition, she needed to let out a little air first so as not to break him just yet.

Carmen stood up and walked a single pace to stand directly in front of Sean. She lifted first her left, then her right leg over and around his lower body so as to straddle him, pushing him gently back against the tank of the toilet. Summoning the enchantress within her, she bent her head ever so slightly to meet Sean's lips and force her way into his mouth. Initially unreceptive to her advance, Sean gave in as Carmen seemed to pull the shame from his body. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, running his hands over her back and ass, squeezing everything he found as firmly as possible. Several minutes passed, each absorbed with the other in complete ignorance of the world beyond them.

Finally, Carmen pulled away. He was somewhat restored, and she felt confident he wouldn't shatter on her now.

"It's time to prepare you for tonight. Are you ready?"

Sean knew how to answer of course, but he didn't really know if he was ready. On the one hand, Carmen had left him with little in the way of dignity; on the other, the resulting void was familiar and called to him, inviting him in. If he did what Carmen asked, she would take care of him, but that last inch of self-determination was always a terrifying thing to give up. To agree to cede it to her was to anesthetize himself before walking off a cliff.

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready." Sean looked up at her with nervous anticipation.

"Good. I want you in the tub on all fours, facing away from the shower head." Carmen stood up and to the side, allowing Sean to walk over to the bathtub and position himself as commanded. He watched as Carmen reached down into the plastic container she had been perched on earlier, then removed a long silver hose. One end was capped with a narrow metal tip dotted with small holes, and the other appeared to screw into something else. Carmen disappeared from his view, but from what he could hear, she seemed to be attaching the hose to the shower head. He felt a few stray drops hit his back as she opened the faucet, but the sound of running water was much quieter than he expected. Sean felt a small, gentle stream of water on his neck as Carmen knelt down in his peripheral vision, pretending to give him a miniature shower as she waved the porous tip of the hose over his head.

"Do you know what an enema is?" Carmen was grinning from ear to ear.

Sean winced. He knew vaguely what was involved, but only in the context of proper medical use.

"Aren't those for medical situations only?" He turned to her, awaiting clarification.

"No, because I'm not a doctor but you're about to get one anyway." Carmen could see this was all too abstract for Sean. "However, you won't be getting any old boring enema. Using this hose, I'm going to pump you full of water until you can't hold anymore. Then I'm going to plug you up, and we'll leave for trivia night."

"What? That's insane!" As the words left Sean's mouth, he felt the air move behind him as Carmen's hand landed hard and fast on his bare ass. A yell escaped his mouth in protest.

"For every answer you get wrong tonight," Carmen continued, "you will drink coffee until I tell you to stop."

"Holy shit." Sean felt woozy with incomprehension.

"Listen to me. If you do well tonight and make it back here with a full tank, so to speak, I will give you the best blowjob you have ever received."

That declaration alone made Sean's caged cock spring to life and struggle to escape, shooting pain throughout his loins. Carmen giggled at the reaction.

"But! If you don't make it back here with the load I'm about to give you, you will be severely punished instead." Carmen leaned in further to kiss the side of Sean's forehead, then moved back out of his view. He heard the flow of water decrease to a gurgle, then felt the cold, burbling tip press insistently into his asshole. Sean moaned, relaxing his sphincter to let her enter him. As she continued to drive the tip in, Carmen murmured softly, aroused as she watched him take her in.

The gentle but steady trickle of warm water into Sean's rectum was a completely foreign feeling. He was in new territory, and dependent on Carmen in an especially vulnerable way. As he felt himself fill up with water, Carmen periodically removed the tip and set it down, freeing her hands up to gently massage his increasingly distended belly. The tenderness of her hands, coupled with the increasing pressure of the water on his prostate, made Sean harder than a rock, his moans beginning to run together in one low hum.

"You sound like a bitch in heat," Carmen giggled.

"A pregnant bitch in heat," Sean corrected her, between moans.

"Yes, you certainly look it," Carmen replied, removing the enema tip from his ass and turning off the water. "Now stand up so I can listen to the baby kicking."

Very gingerly, Sean moved to stand. He felt the giant load of water slosh around inside him. A sort of muted panic hung in his mind, induced by his body's desperate urge to evacuate his intestines. Unable to acquiesce, embarrassment set in, tempered only by the pleasure at his prostate and, strangely, of feeling unnaturally pregnant. Looking down at his swollen belly, and at Carmen's devilish smirk, he knew he certainly looked it.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Carmen asked playfully. She placed an ear against Sean's belly and reached around to slap his ass. "I definitely hear kicking in there."

Sean grimaced. At this point he was on mental autopilot. His physical predicament forced him to concentrate his mental energy on managing it, and he felt success was very much in question tonight.

"Bend over." Carmen stood up, opened the medicine cabinet, and retrieved a small butt plug, with a fake ruby gemstone embedded in the handle. "I don't want any accidents," she intoned as she firmly inserted the plug into Sean's ass. "Now get yourself dressed, and do it quickly or we're going to be late."

Sean carefully lumbered out of the tub, walking delicately out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to dress himself. He carefully slipped into his slacks, yelping in pain as he cinched them together to button them. A sharp pang took up residence in his abdomen; so as not to make it any worse, he cast away his belt. After slipping on a shirt, he analyzed his profile in Carmen's full-length mirror. His stomach had an unmistakable bulge to it, much to his chagrin. He wondered if anyone would notice later.

He wandered out of the bedroom towards the front door to find Carmen lounging on the couch in a jet black dress, her red hair draped over the armrest on one side, her black stilettos dangling over the other. Sean's heart skipped a beat. He felt an overwhelming desire to go over and lie atop her, to kiss the red lipstick off her lips, to lay his head on her breasts. Carmen saw this in his eyes, but she stood up to deny him even this chaste desire. She walked over to Sean, standing a full three inches taller than him in her heels, and gave him a passionate kiss.

Sean went weak in the knees. It was all too much: the sloshing water, her height, their kiss. He wrapped his arms around Carmen, in a worshipful way that risked ending in his slumping to her feet at any second. He was owned, and they both knew it.

Carmen drank in Sean's rapturous face, enjoying her status until the responsibility of being in charge set in once more. With a quick slap on Sean's ass, she steered him towards the door.

"Get out, or we'll never get there." Carmen took Sean by the hand, practically dragging him out the door.

Swollen and delirious, Sean tried to keep step with Carmen, but he simply couldn't do it. The pair walked three blocks to the nearest streetcar stop, Sean grimacing and half-waddling the entire way. Carmen would occasionally look back at him and laugh; she sounded far away to Sean as he focused on keeping himself together. He almost lost control on the streetcar, each bump and rattle sending a shockwave up through his body and forcing him to desperately clench his cheeks together. Carmen felt his palm grow sweaty in her hand; taking pity, she gently leaned him against herself to calm him. As the streetcar ambled towards Booter Crown's, they sat together this way, silently content.

***

"Alright everyone, listen up! Final question."

A sizable crowd had turned up for Booter Crown's inaugural trivia night, and by all accounts it had been a rousing success. All accounts except Sean's, that is.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carmen and Sean Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds