• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frustration Ch. 04

Frustration Ch. 04

12

Author's note: I apologize for taking so long to get this one out. Amidst computer problems, I had some trouble with the flow of part of the scene. I will endeavor to get the others out in as timely a fashion as possible, and I thank you for your patience. This is chapter four of a seven chapter story. If you haven't read chapters one through three, please do so as events there effect events in this part. Thank you for your votes and comments.

*****

Matthew's Thursday class was in the afternoon and kept him away from home until just before five-o-clock. It was his turn to help in the kitchen and thus there was not time to talk to Meghan before dinner that night.

Vincent returned home from his job at the usual five thirty and the family sat to eat not long afterwards. He was, as usual, going out after he was done as Thursday evenings were his bowling nights. So it was that Pam and Matt waited for him to leave, both somewhat nervous. It was something that was almost noticed by Vince, but not quite, much as the nervous quietness that they had displayed at dinner until Harley had prompted Pam to talk of some mundane subject of the day. As he left, Vince took note that Matthew was in the living room as well as his wife and father-in-law, but thought little of it as he rushed out the door to the bowling alley, his bowling ball in hand.

It was Harley who knocked on Meghan's door to invite her to the living room. Since the events of the night before, she refrained from using her hand to pleasure herself, thinking that Matthew would enter the room at some time. When she saw it was Harley, she was sure that there was a talk coming. She felt certain that she and Matt were in trouble even with the revelation that he had told her about the night before.

As she entered the room, she saw that Matthew was on the couch while her mother sat in her chair waiting her arrival. Harley moved to his chair and sat while she took a spot next to her brother and lover.

"We have some things to talk over," Pam began.

"Yes," Meghan answered. "I suppose we do."

"I guess that we should discuss last night first."

"Are you going to split us up?"

"Matt and I talked this morning about what you are doing. He explained his thoughts and the fact that you and he have decided to be with each other for the long haul, so to speak. Are you certain that that is what you want?"

"Yes, Mom."

"He also said that the two of you promised to keep quiet about what he saw yesterday morning no matter what I did about the two of you. Is that still your plan?"

Meghan thought for a moment. For a second, she was unsure of what she should say. She didn't want to betray her mother, but if she answered that she wouldn't, then it seemed likely that she would do what might be needed to split up the young couple. Still she had made a promise with her brother not to divulge any information about the affair to their father, and she didn't want to go back on her word.

"Mom," she began at last. "I realize that you probably don't like it that Matt and I are together, and I know that you can split us up as easily as making a PB&J, but I made a promise to Matt. Dad is never around and I think that's because he hates being here with us. I mean, I understand having to work and so forth to make money to pay the bills, but then he leaves every night to get away from us. I don't think we owe him anything, so, no, I won't tell him anything no matter what you decide to do."

"Sweetie, I'm sure that your father loves the two of you. He wouldn't be around at all if he didn't."

"Meaning that he doesn't love you?"

"Whether he loves me or not is not important. You need to realize that he is your father and he cares for you very much."

"I don't see that, Mom. Anyway, it doesn't matter. What are you going to do about me and Matt?"

"Nothing," Pam said at last. "If you two are going to be together, then I'll have to support that decision. I don't want to lose the two of you."

"Thanks, Mom," she said and started to get up.

"But, there's more to talk about, honey."

"What, Mom."

"We need to discuss something that happened this morning."

"This morning?" Meghan asked. "I don't need to know about what you and Grandpa did this morning."

"Matt was here this morning, Meg. Remember? He had an afternoon class today?"

"Okay. So what? Did you let him watch again?"

"Meg," Matthew said. "This is sort of important."

"Alright," she answered. "What happened?"

"You remember when I came into your room last night?" Pam asked.

"Sure."

"Just after I did, Matt said 'that's three.'"

"Um," the girl blushed.

"After discussing the relationship you two have, I had to ask what he was talking about."

"Oh, shit," the teen's blush deepened.

"Well, when we found out, your grandfather decided to give your brother a lesson in pleasuring women so that he would be able to bring you more pleasure."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to teach him not to limit your orgasms to just three," Harley jumped in. "He should be able to get you off a lot more than that. I make a woman cum sometimes up to fifteen times or more."

Meghan's blush deepened even further as she gasped at this info. "TMI, Grandpa." He chuckled.

"Anyway," Pam continued. "To teach Matt, your grandpa used me as the recipient.

"You mean you had to make Mom cum?" Meghan turned to Matt as she finally started to put things together and the reddening of her face switched from embarrassed blushing to anger.

"Well," Matt began.

"What did you do, Matt?'

"I learned to keep going with giving oral stimulation so that you get off more."

"Is that it?"

Matt lowered his head. "No," he said rather dejectedly.

"What did you do, Matt?!" she asked again more pointedly, her anger coming to the fore front.

Matt took a breath and let it out in a sigh."I ended up fucking her and I came in her and she might be pregnant," He answered quickly.

Meghan looked at her mother. "So Grandpa wasn't enough for you? You had to go and steel my man too?" she yelled.

"It isn't like that, Meg," Pam answered. "We weren't doing this out of malice or me trying to take him from you. I love the two of you and I don't want to see either of you hurt. "

"And yet, you had him fucking you and filling your cunt with his cum!" Meghan yelled.

"No, sweetie. He's your love. That's why we had to tell you about this."

"So you think that just because you told me that makes it alright?"

"No," Pam said sadly. "It was a mistake and I know we shouldn't have let it get that far. But he loves you. Please don't make this worse. I'd do anything to try to make it right. What do you want me to do? What can I do to make it right?"

"How would you feel if I took your man?" Meghan said. "Should I do that so that we are even?"

"Please, no," Pam begged. "Please don't even try to do that with your father."

"I don't mean Dad. I mean Grandpa."

"Oh."

"I would have thought that to be an obvious choice. Do you still consider Dad as 'your man'?"

"We are still married. We still have sex. But I definitely don't want you doing that with him."

"Why?"

"Several reasons. First, it would mean that you would have to tell him what is going on and I don't think now is a good time to do that. Second, he's hell bent on producing another baby and he probably wouldn't stop at it being just me if you did that. Third, I don't want you to experience the way he does it. At least not the way he has been doing it lately."

"And what about you and Grandpa? Do you consider him your man?"

Pam raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Sweetie, we're not in a relationship. We're just filling each other's needs. Or more properly, he is filling my needs."

"Well, for now, we're going to think of him as your man. You took my man for a ride, now it's time for me to take yours. And the two of you are going to watch. You better not be trying to do a repeat performance either. No touching each other or yourselves. I'm going to take your man and fuck him until I'm sure that what happened this morning isn't going to happen again. You don't have the right to fuck my man. Understand?'

"Yes, baby."

"And you," Meghan turned to her brother. "I'll have to deal with you later."

"Yes, love."

"That brings us to the next question. What do you mean that 'she might be pregnant'?"

"Dad took her birth control pills away while he tries to make her pregnant again. But she's been using a diaphragm to keep him from doing so. But she didn't have it in when we did it and so she might be pregnant."

"What about Grandpa? Couldn't he have gotten her pregnant just as easily?"

"Vasectomy, dear," Harley answered.

Meghan paused before she decided to go on with everything else. She wasn't sure this was going to do anything, but maybe it would at least make her feel a little better about the situation. Further, it would tell her if she were making a mistake in staying with Matt. "Up, you three," she said. "We'll go into your room, Mom. It's bigger and will accommodate a couple of chairs in there for the two of you to sit in to watch as I take your man like you took mine."

"This isn't the way to do things, Meghan. This won't make it right."

"Hush! You don't get a say in this."

"Do I?" Harley asked.

"No! It was you that started the whole thing by trying to teach Matt using Mom. Besides, you'll be enjoying this part of the punishment. I'll have to come up with something else for you later."

Meghan was in complete control, and the rest of them knew it. Any one of them could have said that this wasn't going to happen. Any one of them could have refused, but none of them did.

Two chairs were moved from the kitchen to the master bedroom for Matt and Pam to sit in. Meghan thought about tying them to the chairs, but decided against it. "Strip, Matt."

"What?"

"I said strip. I want you to be completely naked. "

"Meg," he began.

"No arguments. Get those clothes off. Now!"

Matt removed his clothes, Meghan watching to see whether he was aroused or not. Once he was finally without clothes, she pushed him into a chair, his flaccid cock bunching up between his legs.

"Your turn, Mom."

"You can't be serious, Meghan."

"I am very serious, Mom. Get the damn clothes off and I don't want to hear another word of disagreement from any of you."

Meghan watched Matt as their mother obeyed and took off her clothes. She was watching his cock for signs of growth, and was surprised that there wasn't any. She had Pam sit in the other chair and turned toward Harley. He held up a hand and without being told, undressed, revealing that he already had a turgid member.

"Is that because of me or Mom," Meghan asked.

"It started the moment you ordered her to strip," he answered.

"On the bed on your back," she ordered. "And make sure your head is at the foot of the bed. I want to able to see Mom and Matt while we do this." He climbed on to the bed and laid down and Meghan finally began to take off her clothes. As she did so, she noted that Matt's dick finally showed signs of life, and she smiled inwardly at the thought that it was her that was getting him going and not her mother.

"Okay, Grandpa," Meghan began. "You say that you are so good at eating pussy? So put your money where your mouth is. Let's see if you really have bragging rights." She climbed onto the bed and straddled his face, lowering her cunt to his lips.

Harley stuck his tongue out to lick around her hole, moistening her pussy's lips. He took one side in his mouth and sucked on it then did the same with the other side. Then he moved up through her slit, coming to rest on her clit, sucking it and flicking his tongue across it.

"Not so different," she said with a slight moan. "Matt does it just as well."

"And he has a longer tongue," Pam interjected. "He probes deeper inside. But I don't think it's about being better. Your grandfather just keeps going at it longer."

Meghan looked at her captives to see their reactions to what was going on. In her mother, she saw love. She saw her willingness to share her father to make things right between them. The worry was also there, but only slightly underneath. Matt just looked surprised as if he couldn't believe that she was going through with this plan. She decided it was time to up the ante and moved off her grandfather's face, sliding down his chest till she felt his cock rub against her pussy. "Time to fuck, Grandpa," she cooed.

She raised up a little and grabbed his cock to hold it up. She watched the two captives closely as she lowered her pussy down onto her grandfathers dick. The change in their expressions were almost instantaneous as she began to slide down his turgid pole and raise herself back up only to lower herself back down, settling on the cock with it as deep as it could go into her cunt.

"Oh!" she moaned. "This is quite nice. Come on, Grandpa. Fuck me."

The old man began moving, thrusting his member upwards inside his granddaughter's leaking pussy. Meghan matched his rhythm, twerking her hips in time with his thrusts as her breathing started to become more rapid. Still she kept her mind about her and watched the two who had to sit and do nothing as they watched the scene unfold before them. She could feel the length and girth of the cock in her as she took it fully to the root. As she rode it, she realized that although not as much as she was use to, it was still quite pleasurable.

While she rode up and down Harley's cock, both Matt and Pam were considering their own thoughts. Meghan could see the wheels turning in their heads by the expressions on their faces, her mother's emotions more complex than Matthew's.

Pam had been thinking about Nelson from next door. Perhaps, she thought, she could chance him not talking to Vince. She was sure that he would want the chance to fill her pussy with his cock by the way he looked at her. But as she watched the rutting couple on the bed, she realized that it wasn't going to be that way. She saw Harley's cock moving in and out of his granddaughter's cunt and felt jealous. That confused her. Why would she feel jealous? They weren't involved in a love affair, only a sex affair. That was all she waned, wasn't it? She didn't want it to be a love affair did she? Then it hit her that she did. That realization gave her a jolt of surprise. But was he her man? No, she decided. That was something that he would have to decide to give. So, maybe she couldn't claim him as her man but she could be his woman. She made up her mind that she was his anytime he wanted her, no matter where they were or who else was there. But she couldn't tell him exactly what she wanted lest he reject her and she lose him. That left him open to fucking others, but she was surprisingly okay with that. After all, she would still have to fuck Vince. And maybe, if things went further, she might still give Nelson a go, if her new lover didn't mind.

Matt watched Meghan's pussy swallow their grandfather's cock and his jealousy was immediate. Another man had his cock in his woman's cunt! His anger rose almost as quickly. Anger not directed towards Meghan or Harley, but to himself. He had brought this situation on himself by fucking his mother earlier, and there was nothing he could do about that. Then came the fear. What if she preferred the old man over him? What if there was someone else that she would prefer in the future? He could lose her. His eyes released the tears of his sadness of that thought.

Meghan almost missed Matt's reaction while studying her mother's. When she heard him sniffle, she looked back over to him and saw the tear streaked face. "Matt," she cried as she rose up off the cock that had filled her pussy. Harley's cock fell against his stomach as she got off the bed and went to her brother.

"I don't want to lose you, Meghan," Matt wailed. "I love you. Please don't let me lose you."

She straddled him on the chair and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him to her. "You won't lose me, Matty. I'll always be here for you and with you." Then she leaned her head down to give him a kiss. "No more cheating, right?"

"No more," he answered.

"Whenever you are fucking, I better be there."

"I promise. I won't do any fucking without you."

"Good," she said then kissed him again before looking over at her mother. "You have something to tell Grandpa, don't you?" she said.

Pam shook her head. She was sure, in spite of the fact that her father and her had started having sex the morning before, that he would reject such a notion as actually having a full love affair with her.

Meghan moved her close hand off of Matt meaning to put it on Pam's shoulder but instead it fell onto the woman's tit. "Mom," tell him," she cajoled.

Again, Pam just shook her head so Meghan pinched the nipple of her tit that she was holding hard. "Eeep!" she yelped. But still she shook her head.

"He needs to know."

"I can't risk losing him," the woman finally voiced.

"Pam," Harley interjected from the bed where he had risen to a sitting position once his granddaughter had climbed off of him. "You can never lose me. Remember, you can talk to me about anything."

She looked at her father with some trepidation. Finally she took a breath. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, sweetness."

"No. I mean I really love you. I know that you probably don't feel the same, and I realize I can't claim you as my man since that is something that you would have to give me the right to, but I really love you and from now on, I am your woman. Any place, any time, no matter who's around, I am yours for the taking. All I ask is that you don't get us arrested."

The old man smiled at his daughter as he rose from the bed and walked over to where she sat in the chair. "From this moment forward, you can no longer call me Dad," he said.

Pam hung her head as she answered. "Yes, sir. I understand," she replied dejectedly.

"No, I don't think you do. What I mean is you must always call me Harley unless you are calling me something that is a term of endearment. No longer am I to be your father. I am your lover, your man."

A smile came to Pam's face as she jumped from her seat and into her lover's arms. Her kiss was hard and her hug tight as she held onto him with everything she had.

"Grandpa, Take her and make her your woman," Meghan said. "In the mean time, I'll take Matt back and make him my man again." She reached down and rubbed her hand on his flaccid cock. Do you think that you learned your lessons well from Grandpa?'

Matt moved his ass to the end of the chair while Harley moved his daughter to the bed and laid her across it at the foot. "I sure would love the chance to show you," he said as he grabbed her bare ass with both hands before lifting them both from the chair and carrying her to the other side of the bed from his grandfather. He laid her down across it as Harley had Pam, the two women ending up where if they turned could end up in a sixty-nine.

As she felt Matt making his way slowly down her body, kissing her everywhere between her lips where he started and his target of her pussy, Meghan looked over at her grandfather combing her mother's pussy hair away from her clit so that he could suck on it. He looked up at the voyeur briefly and then down at his grandson taking one of her tits in his mouth while his fingers formed circles on her clit.

"The woman always has to cum first, Matt. If not, you will have wasted yourself without taking care of her needs."

"Yes," Pam interjected. "Your father seems to have forgotten that of late. Don't be like him. It's selfish." Then she let out a moan as Harley locked his mouth on her clit, sucking on it and flicking his tongue across it.

Meghan was the first to cum as she watched the scene before her of Harley eating our Pam's cunt through all the hair she had around it. She could feel Matt's fingers on her clit and his mouth on her now sensitive nipple, and she found herself rushing over the edge as she watched, thinking about all that hair that had to be parted.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frustration Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds