• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Handjob by a Stranger

A Handjob by a Stranger

The lights were dim in the Hotel Lounge and several people were sitting around sipping their drinks and chatting. The TV was playing the local news but no one was paying any attention. There was music playing in the background and I ponied up to bar stool and ordered a Crown and Coke. The bartender greeted me with a warm smile as I had been in the night before. These out of town business trips usually find you in places that you wouldn't normally frequent.

I looked across the bar and saw a lady in her late thirties or early forties smiling and sipping a Martini. I smiled back and nodded as I sipped on my drink. I saw her get up and head for the restroom or at least I assumed that is where she was headed. After a few minutes, she walked back by and picked up her drink. She came over to where I was sitting and asked if she could sit next to me. I said sure and for the next hour or so we made small talk. Where are you from? Are you married? Kids? What are you doing here? etc...Turns out she was in IT sales and was in town for a week long class on the products that she represented.

After some food and three or four more drinks, the conversation began to turn flirty and sexual. I was surprised how much she divulged about her sexual experiences as well as likes and dislikes. I have to admit that all the sexy conversation and the alcohol was going to my head, I was beginning to become aroused. I could feel my cock swelling in my khakis and was hoping I would not have to get up as it would be very difficult to hide it. A jolt flew up my spine as I felt her hand on my thigh and she leaned into my ear and ask I needed some relief being alone, out of town and all.

I glanced around the room quickly and realized that almost everyone in the lounge was gone except for me, her and the bartender. He was behind the bar tidying up and re-stocking the liquor.

I am sure my jaw had dropped as I looked into her eyes while I felt her hand slide over my crotch. I could feel my zipper lowering and her fondling to release my throbbing cock. She wrapped her small hand around it and moaned beneath her breath. "Guess you were needing some attention, huh?"

She guided my hand under her skirt to find she didn't have any panties on and was soaking wet. The slit up the side of her skirt made for easy access. She whispered again, "I went to the ladies room and took them off before I came over." I pushed finger inside her and she squealed with delight. I pushed in another as she stroked me under the table. She began to pant a little and her breathing became jagged. The pre-cum on my dick acted as a lubricant for her stroking me.

In a labored whisper she told me, "I think we are not the only one who is enjoying this..." and eyed the bartender. I could see him rubbing himself through his trousers and he obviously had an erection of his own.

She was apparently getting very close to an orgasm because her moans were quite noticeable now and she was squirming as I fingered her. I could feel the cum rising up my shaft with every stroke she made. She threw her head back and moaned " I'm gonna' cum!" and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and her wetness spray all over my hand. She bucked my hand in complete oblivion to anyone else in the room.

I couldn't take anymore and began shooting my load all over her hand and skirt. She kept jerking me all the way through my orgasm. I sat there pulsing and panting as she raised her hand to her lips. She seductively licked my cream form her hand. I withdrew my drenched hand and just watched her in amazement. She slipped my semi-erect cock back in my khakis and zipped the zipper. She kissed me on the cheek and said "Maybe I will see you again."

With that, she got up, picked up her purse and left. As she walked out of the bar, I remembered that the bartender had been watching us. I looked over and he was diligently working behind the bar. I walked over to the bar to settle up on my tab. He walked over still sporting a stanch erection. He had a grin on his face and waved his hand saying "No buddy tonight is on me. You have a good one."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Handjob by a Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 594 milliseconds