• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rashidah It Begins

Rashidah It Begins

Rashidah glanced at the clock. "How can this be happening?" she said to herself.

How can my normally cooperative pussy still be leaking juices? How can my clit still be throbbing? How can my mind want me to stop and get some sleep yet my nipples be hard, clit engorged and pussy be yearning for another touch?

For the past 3 hours, Rashidah's fingers did not leave her pussy. They were not rubbing nor caressing anything. Merely s single touch. When she cummed again, her fingers would once again touch her pussy and she would be swept through the whole process of cumming. Her mind was willing her fingers and body to stop, to once again follow her commands yet they seem oblivious to her wants but were submitting to her desires.

She was finally awakened from her trance by a phone call. It was her intern Zack.

"Ms Rashidah, are you awake and alright?"

"Yes I am Zack. Why would I not be?" she replied in her normally commanding and authoritative voice.

"Oh it's just that I heard a lot of commotion from your room the whole night and heard some uh noises coming from your room"

Oh, No! Zack was in the room next to her. It was his first trip overseas for business and she didn't trust him like the other to have their room slightly further from her own. Did he hear her? Was she loud enough to pierce through concrete?

"It was likely the TV; I turn the TV on during the night when I can't sleep." Now is that all you wanted to ask?

"Oh my apologies Ms Rashidah, I did not mean to overstep my boundaries, I was merely worried."

"I am fine, and even if I wasn't, you would not be the first person I would call. Now don't you have work to do?"

"Ms Rashidah, we are all downstairs and waiting for you, we have been waiting for the past 2 hours."

Rashidah glanced back at the clock, her episode began at 130am and gazing at the clock revealed the time it was now. 10am. "I had matters to attend to Zack, now tell the others I will be down in 30 minutes."

She slammed the phone down and jumped off the bed. Her mind finally out of the trance and full of vigour to attack the new day. She flew into the toilet and began taking a shower. While she showered, she was racking her brain to think of an excuse and a reason for her tardiness.

"I'm the boss, I don't have to explain myself to anyone. "She told herself. She then quickly dried herself off and dressed herself. Before zooming down to meet her team.

The day went relatively smooth; her mind did not once wander into the unknown but remained laser focused on her team and completing the project.

At 8pm, after signing off the last form and officially submitting her paperwork to the client, she announced that there would be a small celebratory dinner to round up a successful job. She informed her team to head back to the office and have a change of clothes. She then instructed Zack to bring her bags back to her room. Her team diligently left right away. Rushing to get back to the hotel to finally start to have some fun.

After 10 minutes, she then stepped out of her client's office to have a breather. As she took a deep breath of fresh air, finally out of the air-conditioned room. A dreading sense of realisation came over her. Zack will be going to my room to place my bags. I was in such a rush earlier today that I did not ask for the room to be cleaned. The messy bedspread there would be the least of my worries. The very realistic chance of my puddle still should be on the bed, at the very least a large damp spot. Doubt Zack would think I urinated in the bed. Then a moment of genius.

"Hello Zack?"

"Yes Ms Rashidah."

"Are you in my room yet?"

"Umm Yes Ms Rashidah."

"Have housekeeping come up to my room and clean my bed. While rushing out of the room I spilt water on the bed."

"Sure Ms Rashidah."

Genius she thought to herself. A valid reason, justifiable for the damp spot to be there.

After gathering herself, she began the walk to the Restaurant that she had made reservations for her Team and herself. As expected everyone was on time and without delay they sat down and began ordering food. Once the food had arrived they all began eating and enjoying the rare moment of enjoyment they had during overseas jobs.

It was a custom for the boss to pour the first round of drinks for all the team, so as a show of appreciation Rashidah stood up and began pouring the drinks for all her team members.

Suddenly, she heard a voice from behind her.

"Let me help you Ms Rashidah."

Before she could react, she felt Zack come from behind and brush against her bottom, she instinctively hurriedly sat down only to have Zack brush his pelvis area on her right shoulder instead as he reached around the table to pour the drinks.

"Thank You Zack." she said trying to hide her embarrassment and her sudden blushing

"No, Ms Rashidah. Thank you."

Suddenly a rush of blood started to flow uncontrollably, Blood was gushing towards her nipples hardening them. Blood began flowing to her clit once again making them throb. She felt once more her pussy begin to lubricate itself.

"No, I am in control." she said under her breathe. As her body once again refused to listen to her commands. Her panties beginning to once again become damp from her juices that were gushing from her throbbing pussy.

"Excuse me while I head to the washroom." She quipped as she stood up and proceed to head to the toilet. However, this was not as easy as expected as her thighs rubbing against each other which in turn was rubbing her pussy together was causing her to stumble and gush even more juices.

Finally making it into the ladies' room. She ran into stall. Without prompting she placed one leg on the toilet seat and ensured her other leg was planted firmly on the floor. Upon lifting her skirt, she realised that her panties had become soaking wet and was beginning to drip onto the toilet floor. Without missing a beat, she took her panties off. They made a schlick sound as they came off her. What happened next made her feel shocked. She believed after last night she could not be shocked anymore.

As soon as her panties were peeled of her, her hands began to bunch up her panties and shove them into her mouth. She then began to suck on her panties. Sucking all her juices off them as though she was caught in a draught. "What the fuck am I doing." she thought as she continued to suck and swallow all the juices from her soaking panties.

As though this was not shocking enough, while her left hand was maintaining her balance her other hand quickly found its way to her clit and began to furiously rub and pinch her clit. Ironically she was now glad that her panties were in her mouth and thus muffling her moans.

Her right hand was rubbing and flicking her clit. Making her moan and squirm. She felt her juices flow like a river down her right leg and form a puddle at her foot. Then her fingers began to pinch her clottish made her scream and spit out her panties. It was screams of pain and joy intertwined. She began to squirt as she came for the umpteenth time that day. She no longer cared if anyone heard her. Her orgasm was more important than her reputation at that point. Once she had cummed, she was surprised as she found herself pick up her panties which had landed on in the puddle at her foot thus soaking up all her juices that were there and hold them in front of her face. She tried with all her might to resist the urge yet the urge to not waste her juices was stronger. She winced as she once again shoved her panties back into her mouth and began to once again suck her juices from her panties. She could taste a mixture of salty juices from the puddle and various other liquids from her panties. She tried to gag but was stopped by the panties that were still in her mouth. All this time her right hand was still furiously rubbing her clit with no end nearby. Which was causing her to cum repeatedly.

She decided to take things into her own hands. Her right hand was no longer responding but was consistently pinching and rubbing her clit. She removed her left hand from balancing duties and slapped her face. Hoping to wake herself up from this nightmare. Rather than asking up her slap across her face only caused her to cum once again. Confused she slapped herself again harder across her face and caused her to cum again this time harder. She was lost and confused. Realising that the only way she would be able to stop would be to let her body ride this out. The fear was setting in that this would mean another 8 hours' episode that she could not afford.

After a blur of time and consciousness, Rashidah was a quivering mess. Her normally pristine black blouse was burst open due to her heaving breasts and violent rubbing of her breasts. Her immaculate black skirt was bunched at her waist. Her panties were still in her mouth. Her right hand had not left her clit and was diligently pinching rubbing and carrying out its task. Her right hand was rotating between slapping her face and rubbing her aching and sore breasts.

Suddenly she heard the Ladies room door open, not for the first time during her episode but the first time she was aware of tithe shock caused her to lose her footing and slip on the at this point very large puddle at her feet. This caused her to come crashing to the ground and landing in her puddle of juices. This crash caused her to come back to her senses. As she sat there in her own cum, she could only look around and look at the state she was in. Her top was ruined and could not be salvaged. Her Skirt was drenched before and soaking now since she was sitting in her own cum. Her bra was beyond repair due to the violent cropping. The wires were all bent out of shape. He panties were beyond as well. Her high heels were soggy and soaked with her juices. In her current state, she would have to walk out of the Ladies Room with her blouse fully open. Her right breasts exposed and nipple popping out her skirt ruined and soaking wet and a squish whenever she walked. She realised that she had to admit defeat and walk in this state unless she could find a window to crawl out of to get back to the hotel. As luck, would have it, due to strict security in the hotel. The windows were nothing more than ventilation holes.

Resigned to defeat she unlocked the stall door and started stepping out. She caught her reflection and realised the state of her clothes are the least of her worries. Her make-up was smudged terribly; her left cheek was red and swollen due to her slaps. Her lipstick was beyond repair due to the panties.

She approached the sink, to try and salvage as much dignity as she could. As she turned on the tap and bent over to wash her face. She heard someone behind her.

"Hello Ms Rashidah."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rashidah It Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds