• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Wife, Black Friday

Hot Wife, Black Friday

The front door slams shut and a shiver runs up James O'Donnel's spine. Immediately he starts to panic and sweat. He jumps to his feet and makes a fast retreat to the kitchen. Before he can make it, he is stopped mid hallway by the sight of his wife and another man standing in the living room. He stops almost dead in his tracks with his mouth wide open. Standing there dumbfounded, he tries to make sense of it all. His wife Sarah laughs as his eyes try to take in every inch of the guy's strong earthy manliness. Sarah holds on to his big muscular arm, and seductively leers at James as he seems to struggle with the man's presence. More panic begins to fill James with a slight sense of dread now.

It doesn't take but a moment for the air to suddenly change with a snap of Sarah's fingers. With that action James runs over and falls to his knees in front of the gentleman that his wife had brought home. A large, strong looking caramel complexion man just stood there looking down on him. Sarah makes it a point to point out to her buff male companion that her husband is wearing panties and a chastity device. She makes her husband James produce his locked cock and balls for her amusement. She and her companion both share a hearty laugh. James nervously sits on the floor awaiting his next action which he knows all too well what it will be. He can feel his little dick clit stirring in its confines as he waits. The anticipation starts to build to an almost fever pitch within him. Different scenarios begin to run through his head as he struggles with feeling his tiny worthless penis betray him as it tries to fill his chastity device.

With a sudden motion Sarah leans into her companion and kisses him deeply in front of her husband seated at his feet on the floor looking up like a lost puppy dog. She reaches down and undoes the zipper on the front of his pants and slowly reaches inside while looking at her husband with a wicked smirk on her face. James can feel a large lump in his throat forming quickly, soon not to be the only thing in there either. Sarah removes her hand and produces a seemingly huge monster cock. It is actually about 9 inches but it could belong to anyone but James, as his pathetic little dick clit was only 3.5 inches erect.

Sarah walks over and grabs the back of James's head with a fistful of his hair firmly in her grasp and he instinctively opens his mouth wide. Sarah shoves her companions cock inside James's mouth with the intention of making him gag. A good bitch usually doesn't but she finds it funny when her husband does. Slowly she removes her hand and takes a small step back. Looking on with a slight sadistic pride Sarah stands there and watches as James takes his rightful place and begins to service her companions cock. Slowly at first, then with speed and a slight monotone repetition James feels the large dick inside his mouth and throat growing ever larger and hard. He can't help but start leaking drool out of his mouth.

Sarah knows that James has come to love this act of submission and knows just when to make him stop, just so that he doesn't learn to enjoy it too much. Although at this point she is almost sure he has grown ecstatic over having to perform in this manner. Sarah stands there and notices James eyes seem to glaze over a bit and knows it is now time for her to disengage her little hubby. She walks over and lightly thumps him on the top of his head with her long thin well manicured fingers.

James immediately stops, gets up and stands at attention before his wife and her male companion. Sarah grabs her companions dick, leans in and kisses him deeply again as James just looks at them with a wanton lust that few men would ever know or actually care to realize nor admit to. Sarah takes her friend by the hand, looks James in the eye just before and begins to lead her brutally handsome friend down the hallway to the bedroom. The door shuts loudly and soundly after they enter it.

James takes a deep and long sigh. With a smile on his face he scurries about like a little house mouse scurrying to clean and make their dinner. Of course which he will not be sharing after they return from the bedroom. His only solace, the sounds he can hear coming from the bedroom. Thinking to himself how lucky he is to be Sarah's little cucky husband. How very, very lucky indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Wife, Black Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds