• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestuous Film Ch. 02

Incestuous Film Ch. 02

123

Authors note:

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY

This story is just a little bit crazy and unbelievable.

The events depicted herein while technically plausible are far-fetched. This is not a romance in fact it is pretty much a "stroker." Now, if you can suspend disbelief and just go with it I think you will find the story very hot. You have been warned however.

Thanks as always for reading and enjoying my stories.

Thank you to my editor

"oldnakeddad"

Thank you to my beta readers

Rahul and Shashi

Forever316 (some of this story is from your ideas)

Incestuous Film part 2

*************** Nicole

I'm sitting here in the car and thinking about the last 2 hours of my life. A friend had given me tickets to a movie and, having no one to go with me, I asked and took my son (Jason). Over the last year, I had begun to feel a forbidden attraction to Jason and tonight it had all come to a head.

"Jesus, Nicole. What the fuck did you just do!!?" I asked myself.

Not only had I just fucked my own son, reason enough for me to go to hell, but I just had to push the envelope by doing it in a public place.

Feeling dirtier and sexier than ever before, I had begun to yell out, "I'm fucking my son," to everybody in the movie theater. What we had done could have had serious repercussions on our futures.

It was entirely possible that somebody in that theater knew us, not to mention the fact that my son and I had risked being arrested for public indecency and incest. I am sure that some shrinks would have a field day with me over this entire scenario but at the moment, I just feel ashamed.

I just couldn't believe my own actions. Why had I allowed those things to progress so far that I would do such a thing? Well, for one thing, Jason is hot as hell!! I smiled at that thought, it really was true.

Jason is a complete stud in every way, from his fantastic body to his gigantic cock. Maybe another reason was how Jason always looked at me and treated me. He has always made me feel like a woman in a way that my husband stopped doing a long time ago.

As I looked up at the vanity mirror and saw my face plastered with dry cum, another thought occurred to me...maybe I am just a slut? I have enjoyed sex during my entire life.

Charlie and I used to fuck nearly every day...sometimes several times a day. Early on in our marriage, Charlie and I had even experimented with swingers. I know, from the satisfaction I was able to provide those lucky men, I am pretty good in bed.

It wasn't until the last few years that he actually began to stop enjoying sex. Even though I have strayed a few times during the 20 years we have been married, I considered myself a loving, loyal wife.

One of the times was with a young man who came to work at the flower shop. Staying late to help the owner, who was out of town, he and I had given in to our attraction to each other and fucked like bunnies in the back room. I'm sure my asshole of a husband has probably cheated on me, too.

Was this my way of getting revenge on Charlie for cheating on me and neglecting me? By doing something so unforgivable as to fuck our only son and broadcasting it to people who might tell him? So, maybe I am a slut? Maybe it was more than that?

I know for a fact that several of my friends have cheated on their spouses, mostly because of neglect and loneliness, but why had I chosen my own son to cheat with? And why in public?

I also know that some women actually enjoy going to porn theaters in order to allow men to have their way with them. The feeling of making multiple men happy is a turn on for these women and makes them feel fulfilled.

Truthfully, I didn't really know why I had done those things with Jason but the tingling in my pussy told me I wanted more. Maybe I really am some kind of depraved, cum hungry slut.

If this was true, then I was going all the way, tonight! Tomorrow was another day and I would worry about the consequences then. Glancing over at Jason, I realized I wanted to fuck him again and I wasn't waiting until we get home because waiting may change things, it might become real.

I wanted to make tonight last as long as possible and I had another really nasty idea. Looking back in the mirror at my cum-covered body, I realized there were no more maybes.

"I am a total slut!!" I said to myself.

As Jason and I started to drive away from the theater, we saw people yelling at a man who was obviously some kind of manager. I ducked down, as we passed, so they would only see my son driving our car as he pulled out onto the main road.

I didn't want the night to ever end and I had some nasty thoughts about how to keep it going. It was only 10:00 PM, the night was still young. Leaning over, I whispered in Jason's ear as my right hand began to play with his cock.

"How much cum do you think you have left in those big balls, baby boy?"

He smiled and said, "I'm 19 years old, mom, and sitting next to the hottest woman on the planet. I think I could easily manage 2 or 3 more loads today, provided I have a little time in between."

Oh fuck, I thought. It was so great being with a young man. Their stamina is unmatched.

"Good, baby, because I have a very naughty idea. Are you hungry?"

"I love to eat...," he said, while cupping my covered pussy with his hand.

"Oh, honey, you are nothing like your father. He rarely eats my pussy anymore."

I slid over as close to him as the configuration of the car would allow. Then I hiked up my dress, exposing my bare, naked pussy to him. His fingers found my dripping pussy lips and slowly worked their way into my cunt.

I reached over and unzipped his fly, exposing his rock hard cock to me. We continued like this all the way to the restaurant. Pulling into the parking lot, we somehow managed to park the car without wrecking and then we passionately made out for a few minutes.

Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths like it was our first time. He started to massage my tits through my dress, and I moved my other hand inside his shirt to caress his rippling muscles. After a few minutes, I pulled away.

"Hold on big boy, I want this to last!"

He looked a little hurt, but another quick squeeze of his cock assured him there was more waiting. I had been to this place before, with friends. "Billy C's", it was called. Billy C's is similar to the place Mia and Vincent go to in "Pulp Fiction."

It was perfect for my needs, as they always used tablecloths and I wanted to have some under-the-table action with my son. We made our way inside. The place wasn't very crowded. While Jason got us a table, I found my way to the bathroom.

"Find a table in the back please," I said as I went.

I knew the place had a front and a back and I was hoping the back wouldn't be too crowded. The maître d' looked at me funny, no doubt wondering what was all over my face and in my hair.

"Are you ok miss?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Had an accident with ice cream," I said, smiling and looking at Jason.

She might have suspected what it really was all over my dress, face and hair but my guess is, even if she did, she quickly dismissed the idea. After all, who would come into a public place covered in cum from head to toe?

******************** Jason

Watching mom tell the maître d' that my cum was ice cream made my cock instantly spring back to life. I don't know if it ever softened in the short time it took to walk inside but, at that moment, it was like a piece of steel.

Hopefully the woman wouldn't notice the huge tent protruding from my pants. The lady informed me that the back room would be closing soon and that the whole restaurant would be closing at midnight.

That left mom and me about an hour and a half to do whatever mom had planned. I looked at the maître d' and thought, she's not bad for an older woman, either. Maybe if I play my cards right. Hmmm.

"Are you sure you can't let us have a table in the back room?" I asked, using my best sexy voice and flashing a $100 bill at her.

"Well, as long as you promise not to make us all stay late," she said, smiling back at me.

The lady had beautiful eyes and a great body.

The woman, like my mother, had dark brunette hair, a nice set of D's and, from what I could tell, a great ass. Maybe even a better ass than my mom's!

"I promise, we'll behave," I said with a wink as I handed her the bill. "Tell the waiter or waitress that there is more where that came from," I added.

"I will. If you don't mind me asking, who is that lady you are with?"

She was obviously fishing to see if I was single or not. Before I could answer, Mom returned from the lady's room and put her arm in mine.

"He's my son, and we are on a date!"

Mom smiled as I looked at her and the mischievous look in her eyes said all I needed to know about what might be coming soon. Her hair was wet and she had washed the cum off of her face.

Mom had also done her best to clean her dress but I could still see a few spots, here and there, that she couldn't get off. The thought of cum staining her dress had my dick leaking pre-cum in my pants.

I could only hope that there wasn't a wet spot coming through them. Once again the maître d' looked at mom quizzically then smiled, realizing that I might still be available. I am sure that she didn't realize my mother was actually telling the truth about us being on a date.

"Aww, that's so sweet...a young man taking his mother out. I wish my boy would do something like that for me."

Mom looked at me with love and lust in her eyes.

"Yes, my Jason is quite a young man. Quite a man!" she corrected herself as she gave my ass a squeeze. It took all I had not to make a sound.

******************* Nicole

My son and I were led to the back area of the restaurant. There was only one other couple sitting there as they were eating desert. We sat down in a booth and were given menus. We sat on opposite sides from each other.

As I looked at the menu, I also slipped off my shoes, slid down in my seat and stretched my legs over to his crotch. Slowly I massaged his cock, through his pants, with my toes. My husband hated feet however I had noticed earlier, when I was barefoot, that Jason had glanced down at my feet more than once.

Just as I was getting a rhythm going, the waitress came over. She was a cute girl, about Jason's age, and I noticed him checking her out as she walked over to our booth. Her tits were smaller than mine however I imagine it didn't matter to her.

Her blonde hair, blue eyes, and fit body were probably the object of many guys' fantasies. I increased the rubbing of Jason's cock, under the table with my bare feet, not caring if she could see or not.

If the waitress did see, she didn't let on. I ordered some appetizers for us to munch on and we both ordered a coke.

I didn't need any more "liquid courage" to fuck my son.

"Unzip your fly, baby," I said, after she left.

He obliged, releasing his monster cock from his pants. Now my sexy feet could actually start to rub him. I worked my way up and down his dick with my toes.

Somehow I managed to put the huge mushroom tip of his cock between my toes. He leaned back with ecstasy as I massaged his cock and balls with my feet. Then he grabbed my right foot with his hand, bent down, stuck his tongue out and licked my painted toes.

Because of the angle at which we were sitting, all he could do was lick my pretty feet with his tongue. I realized that, somewhere in the future, I would get a full-fledged foot worship out of him.

It was evident that Jason liked feet as much as I did. He abruptly stopped and sat up in his seat, putting a napkin in his lap as the sexy blonde waitress was returning with our drinks, a plate of mozzarella sticks, chicken wings and French fries.

Seeing and smelling the food, I put my bare feet back on the floor and also sat up in my seat. After the waitress left, we munched for a few minutes but I was hungry for something else. I dropped down onto the floor, under the table, and crawled over to Jason.

I put one hand on each knee and began to caress his muscled legs, rubbing up and down. Then I moved my hands up to his waist and began to work his pants down. He lifted his ass, allowing me to slide his pants and boxers all the way down to his ankles.

I removed his shoes and pulled his pants and boxers off entirely. Now I could once again give him the blowjob he deserved.

I started with the tip, which was now almost dripping with pre-cum, licking and swallowing the savory treat and working my way down the shaft as my tongue rolled over the veins in his enormous cock. I reached his nuts and began sucking each ball into my mouth, one at a time, then releasing it.

This created a very noticeable sucking sound but the people who were sitting back here near us were now leaving.

I continued my worship of his cock, running my tongue all the way back up to the top. Using my hands to massage and stroke his dick, I kept bobbing up and down, spitting on and rubbing his massive cock, causing Jason to moan in pleasure.

"Mom, she's coming back."

"I don't care," I said and kept up my assault on his dick.

He grabbed his overcoat and threw it onto his lap which included me. I almost laughed as the jacket landed on top of my head.

"Hi," he said to the waitress.

"Hi, how is everything?"

"Everything is g-great," he said as I kept licking and sucking his dick.

"Where is your mother, in the bathroom?" the waitress asked.

"Yes, she had to go powder her nose," Jason lied, using the oldest excuse in the book.

"My name is Becky."

"Nice t-to meet you, B-Becky. I-I'm Jason."

How he kept talking, with me swallowing his cock, is a testament to the incredible man that he is. I never let up running my tongue up and down his shaft and using my hands to jerk him the entire time he talked to her.

"So, where do you go to school?" Becky asked.

"B-Berkley," he said.

"Oh, yeah? Do you like it?" Becky asked.

"It's okay, w-where do you go?" he asked.

He kept talking to her...What did she major in? Where was she from? Did she have a boyfriend? Had he really just asked this girl if she was single while I was giving him a blowjob?

You little shit. It was time to remind him who his cock really belonged to.

I moved my head back up to the top of his dick and then impaled myself onto his cock, loving the feeling of his huge cock sliding through my teeth, over my tongue and all the way to the back of my throat.

I forced it in as far as I could, actually choking myself on his cock. Jason involuntarily moved his hand to the top of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth even further. He also let out a grunt at the same time. The unmistakable gagging and gulping sounds, of me swallowing his cock, came from under the table.

"Oh, man, are you alright?" I heard Becky ask.

"OHH-y yes, I'm fine. I think I just got a crammmp, that's all. D-do you think I could get s-some water p-p-p please?" he asked shakily.

I kept working his cock with my throat muscles by making a vibrating sound.

This is a trick I had learned years ago, it was one of my "go-to moves" and almost guaranteed to make a guy cum. However, this time, there were two problems.

One, I couldn't loudly make the sound, as I normally would, to fully create the vibration technique because of the waitress being there. And two, I had actually thoroughly gagged myself onto his cock.

Never in my life had I taken a cock this deep into my throat and, add to that, the massive size of his dick...I literally couldn't breathe. I tried to breathe a little through my nose but the simple fact was, I needed to come up for air and soon!!

"Sure, right away," Becky said.

As she left to get him his water, he removed the coat, exposing my head and his cock, again. I waited for as long as I could before lifting my head back up, his cock sliding over my tongue and out of my mouth.

"HUUUUUUUUUUH," I let out a deafening breath.

Gasping and struggling for breath, I saw stars for a couple of seconds. My saliva was dripping from my mouth and down onto his engorged mushroom head. I spat a couple of times onto his cock as my hands stroked it.

Looking at his cock, the head looked like it was going to explode. I don't think it could have been any harder. The huge mushroom tip looked almost purple as I kept stroking it. I licked the tip, running my tongue along the hole, causing Jason to almost jump with pleasure.

******************** Jason

"Jesus, mom, that was fantastic!" I said, stroking her hair.

My cock felt like it was going to burst. Never in my life had it been this hard. The feeling of that much pressure in my cock was like nothing I had ever felt.

I kept stroking her hair as she continued to tongue my balls and lick my cock. I could feel my sperm start to rise and was about to tell mom when I saw Becky coming back through the door from the kitchen.

"Mom, she's coming back."

Mom sadly released my cock from her mouth and quickly crawled up to her seat, while I covered my cock with my jacket, and wiped her mouth and face with a napkin.

"Here you go, Jason," Becky said and smiled as she handed me the water.

"Thanks, Becky," I replied, giving her a smile.

"I think this will definitely help."

"Is your leg feeling better?" Becky asked.

"Yes, thank you." If she only knew which "leg."

"Are you alright ma'am?!" Becky gasped while looking over at mom.

Mom was okay, although she didn't look it. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy, and the new mascara she had applied in the bathroom had run down her face again.

"Yes, I'm ok, thank you. I just got a little sick in the bathroom," mom said as she smiled.

"No, not from here! We had some Hors-d'oeuvres earlier and I think something didn't agree with me. But I feel fine now, thank you," mom added upon seeing Becky's eyes widen.

"Okay, if you say so," Becky replied but not entirely convinced.

"In fact, Becky is it?" The waitress nodded, "I think we will each have dessert. What to do you think, Jason?"

Mom looked over at me and licked her lips as her foot had made its way back to my cock. I guided her lovely foot with my right hand as my left remained on the table.

"Yes, mom, that's sounds great. I would love some dessert."

"How about apple pie ala mode?" she asked Becky. She obviously knew they served that here.

"Are you sure, ma'am?" Becky asked, "I mean, you just told me you had been sick."

"Yes, I'm sure Becky. My appetite seems to have returned."

As mom said this, her other foot made its way into my lap, too. If Becky had been paying any attention, she would have noticed an unmistakable motion going on under my jacket.

"Okay, I will be right back with your desserts."

As soon as she left, I moved mom's feet and stood up, still naked from the waist, down. Moving over to mom's side, I stood in front of her seat as she moved back against the wall, her legs and feet now pointing out of the booth.

I grabbed her feet and placed both of them on my cock, my bare ass facing anyone who might walk into the room at that moment.

She began by working her right foot up my shirt, massaging my stomach with her soft foot as her left foot worked on my balls. Then she moved both of them to my cock and started stroking it with her soft soles.

Watching her painted toes and delicate soles move up and down on my cock was like something out of a dream. I don't know why but I have always liked feet.

I guess everyone has their fetishes. My fetish was feet and mom had some of the sexiest feet and legs I had ever seen. She obviously moisturized them daily because they felt like velvet on my cock.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestuous Film Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds