• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pressed Together with Sister

Pressed Together with Sister

12

Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD) is a real condition which was formally documented a few short years ago. Its main manifestation is causing constant, or near-constant, physical arousal.

My head spun as Lily sat there explaining all of this with precise medical detail. She was an athlete, not a doctor, yet she knew this information with seemingly perfect accuracy.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, baffled by the lecture.

Lily pursed her lips tightly. "Well, apparently my spinal procedure had a few adverse side effects."

She was referring to a minor spinal procedure which resulted from an accident while training. As a hyperactive 19 year old, Lily had fallen in love with competitive horse riding during her spare time. Without going into unnecessary details, she's involved in competitions where the horse would jump obstacles and so forth.

It was fitting for her competitive nature.

Training was going fantastic, until the day she lost control for just a moment. She fell off, and her lower back collided with the ground, requiring a minor procedure to repair a few nerve endings.

An awkward tension rose between us as Lily announced that she had PGAD, or whatever the heck that was. Our parents were at work and we were home alone at the family ranch in Colorado thanks to the winter break from college.

"So...you...have that?" I asked cautiously.

Lily gave a shy nod. "A mild case, it seems. The doctors are still going over it and I'm scheduled for a corrective procedure in a few weeks."

The awkwardness still lingered. I mean, what else was I supposed to say? This was all very weird for me (and Lily especially, I'd imagine). A flurry of inappropriate thoughts came to mind, but I tried to push them away. This was my sister, after all. I didn't want to imagine what she'd been going through.

"I'm speechless," was all I managed to say.

"Don't be, because I need your help."

"Sure, anything."

"Anything?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

I gave a joking sigh. "Something tells me I won't enjoy this."

"Be my unofficial partner for a while. At least until my condition gets resolved."

"You don't need a partner to ride a horse," I pointed out.

She pursed her lips again. "It'll be beneficial to have a partner given my injury. For safety, that's all. I'm medically cleared to ride and I want to keep my skills sharp."

"But why not stick with your instructor or training partner?"

"I'd rather avoid using those people until my medical issue gets fixed. In the meantime, I think I'd rather do the workouts outside."

This was puzzling to me. "Why?"

"It's complicated," she answered vaguely.

"Okay, then why not do the light workouts with your trainer? He's the expert on horse riding."

"Because of my condition," she said, pointing to her lower back. "Or maybe I should be pointing somewhere else, like my vagina for instance."

I was shocked by her candor, and she nearly giggled at my expression.

"Okay, that wasn't weird at all," I said sarcastically. "How bad is it? I mean, can't you hide it from your trainer?"

"The thing is, fast or bumpy movements tend to trigger -- you know --- my PGAD condition. So obviously if I ride a horse, it'll be super embarrassing."

"What would happen?"

"Orgasm," she said with a straight face.

The awkwardness reached a whole new level. Now there was a sense of medical necessity involved here.

Then it hit me:

"You should skip the upcoming event and wait until next summer's competition," I suggested. "Just rest, relax, and get your issue fixed."

"Skip the event in February?"

"Yeah. Big deal. You're young. There's plenty of time for you to do things like this."

She roared with laughter. "What else am I supposed to do during my winter break? Stay indoors?"

"Well, yeah. That's what normal college students do. Especially when the weather sucks."

"I can adapt to any weather situation."

A typical Lily response, I thought.

I pointed to the window. "It's cold and snowy outside. If you're going to train, I suggest sticking with the facility. Just explain it to your coach. He'll understand. Or you can just try to hide whatever condition you have."

"Oh really?" she asked with crossed arms. "I should explain to the coach that I might cum every time the horse jumps? Maybe I should bring paper towels with me in case I start cumming all over the saddle. Catch my drift?"

The girl had a point. But that raised the obvious question...

"Wouldn't the situation be worse with me, though?" I had to ask. "I mean, you're afraid of having those issues with other people, but not me? It should be the other way around."

She shrugged. "To be honest, I really don't care what you think."

"Gee, thanks. That was nice."

"I'm only joking. Seriously though, I feel more comfortable with you. I've caught you jerking off many times, so I guess this kind of evens things out."

"Oh, right," I blushed.

"Does this mean you're coming?"

"No pun intended, right?"

She laughed, "Guess not. Look, I'm going to ride that horse no matter what. Do you want to ride with me to make sure I don't fall again? Yes or no?"

"Lily," I sighed. "If you're not fully healed, you shouldn't be doing this."

"I'm healed enough. I already have doctor's clearance. It's just...I'd feel safer if someone was riding with me. You know, to have someone literally watching my back during my first training session since the incident."

Her voice softened during that last part and her eyes were like puppy dog eyes. It was her way of putting me on a guilt trip. And you know what? It always worked. Lily put on a cute face to match her bubbly personality, and no one could possibly turn her down.

"Fine," I sighed. "When do you want to do it?"

She smiled, "Right now. Let's do it before mom or dad get home. They'll freak out if they saw me doing jumps."

That last part instantly rattled me.

"Jumps? With your condition?"

"Yeah, sure," she replied.

"Let me get this straight. You have PGAD and you're going to do jumps? Seriously?"

She winked, "What's the worst that can happen?"

"Please tell me this is a joke."

She breathed a long sigh. "You think I'd research all this stuff to play a joke on you? Believe me, having you hold my back isn't on my wishlist. Trust me, this is a necessity."

"But what happens when your PGAD kicks in during the ride?"

"What's the matter? Never given a girl an orgasm before?"

I tensed. "Sure I have. Plenty."

"Then the problem is?"

Clearly, she didn't understand the potential (and apparently very likely) danger that we'd be headed into. But then again, that's Lily for you. She's fearless. A risk taker. A thrill seeker. Often times she'd do things without fully thinking them through. Sometimes it would work. Sometimes not.

This seemed like one of those times where she was headed towards a bizarre conclusion (and with me of all people!). Nevertheless, this was her passion in life, and she wasn't going to spend the rest of the holiday break from college sitting around doing nothing at home.

"Let's hope this goes smoothly," I said.

She smiled, "We'll see."

"Have you actually ridden a horse since you were diagnosed with, whatever it was called?"

"Actually, not yet. We'll see how it goes. I mainly notice the effects of the condition when I'm riding in a car, or random moments throughout the day."

I gave her an alarmed look. "Don't you think it could be dangerous for you to ride a horse then? This would be way bumpier than a car ride."

"Don't be a pussy," she said bluntly.

"It's your decision," I said, giving up. "But if things get humiliating for you, that's your problem. Remember, you were the one who asked for this."

"And I thank you for it. I'll tell you what; if I place in the top 3 for the competition, I'll give you half my winnings."

"I can't accept that. It's all yours."

"Then I'll buy you burgers," she offered.

I nodded. "That's a deal, then."

"Great! Change your clothes and we'll go for a ride."

"Maybe we should wait until tomorrow," I said, looking at the window.

The weather outside looked rigid. The once green scenery had mostly turned white thanks to the snow. Temperatures were dropping. It was nothing dangerous, but it wasn't exactly convenient, either.

Lily was persistent. "The competition is in a few months and if I don't start training now, I'm sure to be a loser at the event."

She had a point.

"Let's get started then," I said. "This weather certainly isn't getting any better."

"Doing long jumps will keep us warm," she said with a mischievous grin.

So she had planned to do long jumps? With her condition? With me pressed against her? This was going to be an interesting experience...

***

It only took about ten minutes for us to get ready, switching from our comfortable home clothes to our thick sweaters and heavy jackets. The weather looked stable and the sky was a light shade of gray. A thin layer of snow had covered the dirt and grass.

As I waited outside, Lily came walking towards me pulling her quarter horse behind her with the rein. She looked ready to go, excited too, dressed in a similar fashion as me with thick, warm clothes.

When we both got together, Lily was the first to climb on top of the horse to position herself on the saddle. When I tried to climb behind her, she stopped me.

"Hang on," she paused, thinking to herself. "I can't guide properly with this big jacket on."

"It's not like you have much choice."

"Oh yes, I do."

Lily pulled her big jacket off and tossed it to the ground.

"You'll be freezing," I pointed out.

"The ride should warm me up. I can't do the jumps with that jacket on."

"We better hurry."

"Yeah, come on!"

I could tell Lily was a little nervous being back on her horse again, although she tried not to show it. Despite my earlier trepidation, I was glad I could be there for her. I wrapped my arms around her as we started moving, pressed together in the saddle. I was comfortable on a horse, but I didn't ride at the level Lily did. As much as I didn't want to touch her if she was going to have...an episode, I didn't want to fall off, either.

We started cantering, building up speed as she led us to the trails. Try as I might to think of anything else, the only thing that kept popping into my head was how all this sliding back and forth must feel for Lily in her condition. She didn't say or do anything, though, so I tried to take my mind off of it by thinking about baseball and what we would have for dinner.

Picking up speed, we approached the first jump. I could feel Lily shaking from the cold and I pulled her closer, trying to warm her up. She ignored me and leaned forward as the creek came into view. I could feel her stomach muscles clenching, and I hoped to god it was just from the cold. Suddenly we were in the air, and the horse landed with a sharp thud on the other side.

Lily cried out, her body shaking and sweating despite the frigid weather. I could feel all of this as I was squeezing her tightly to keep from falling off, my head pressing hard against her back. I let her go as she slowed down, trying not to freak out.

"Lil, what the hell just happened?"

She was panting at this point and she stopped the horse, turning him around.

"You know what just happened."

I did, as much as I didn't want to admit it. I was suddenly aware of her tight ass pressing against my growing hard on, and I tried to scoot back a little but there wasn't a lot of room in the saddle. I shouldn't have felt that way. She was my sister for god's sake, but the thought of her just having cum in my arms was too much for me.

Her shivering was out of control at this point, and I was worried she overdid it, in more ways than one. We rushed back home and I was in the unusual position of having to care for my shivering, orgasm-overwhelmed sister, a responsibility I never expected. I thought quickly about how to treat her, and the first thing that came to mind was a hot bath. Normally, she'd have done this herself. But the brotherly side of me needed to prepare this for her, since she had a minor spinal issue, and she was pursuing her passion.

I climbed off the horse first, then helped Lily down. There was a wet patch between her legs from the orgasm. She shivered from the cold (and possibly from the intense feelings she just had).

After tying the reins to the fence in front of our home, I took Lily by the arm and rushed her inside. We removed our shoes and I took her straight to the upstairs bathroom.

I filled the tub with warm water so she could immerse herself in heat. Steam was filling the room as the water continued to pour into the tub. The warmth felt nice.

When I turned around, Lily had already begun to strip in the doorway. Her pants were off and she was already barefoot. She had great legs, toned and athletic from all the sports she played. Surprisingly, off came her thin sweater, and she stood there in nothing but her undergarments.

I tried not to look too closely, but I saw that the front of her panties were stained and there was a wetness on her thighs. She was slightly hunched over and she used her arms to cover her chest.

"You better get in the bath now," I said, trying not to stare at that glorious body of hers. "I'll go."

"Wait," she whispered as I tried to squeeze past her.

"Yes?"

She tightened her lips briefly. "I need something else. It still aches between my legs. I...didn't finish."

"You mean...you didn't finish...." I couldn't bring myself to finish that sentence.

Lily nodded. "I haven't finished cumming yet. I mean, I already came...a few times. But I need to cum again. God, this is so fucking humiliating. I'm such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. I...ummm...I'm sure you can take care of that in the bath."

"With my fingers?"

"What else?"

"My fingers can't go deep enough," she admitted. "I mean, I need something else."

The awkwardness hit record levels as Lily struggled to find the courage to ask. I struggled to find the courage as well.

"Something else, like?"

"Your cock?" she said shyly.

"Really?"

"Please? It'll be our secret. I really, really need this. It's driving me crazy."

With that, Lily pulled her panties down while the embarrassed expression remained on her face. Her crotch was neatly shaved, and I could see how wet she was. I was frozen in place as she reached behind and took off her bra. Her tits were amazing, smallish but perky, and her little pink nipples were hard as rocks. I could feel my dick getting stiff at the sight of her, and thoughts of fucking her ran through my head on a loop.

I couldn't do that, could I? She was my sister! But here she was, begging me to put my cock in her. It was for a medical condition, though, and that made it okay, right? I mean, she was in need, and I was the only one who could help her.

As I stood there trying to justify this whole crazy thing, she came over and made the decision for me, pulling my clothes off and grabbing my cock before I even realized what was happening. She stroked me a few times and I groaned, closing my eyes at the sensations. It had been awhile since I'd been with anyone, and what she was doing felt amazing.

She turned around and put her hands on the sink, spreading her legs.

"Please, please put it in me? I'm dying here."

At that point, I felt like I would explode if I didn't do what she was begging me to do. What she was doing to me felt so good. And she looked so beautiful in her naked and highly sexual state. Sister or not, who in the world could resist this?

She must have sensed my own desires, knowing that I was ready and willing to fuck. She used my cock as a leash, pulling me over to the sink, where she bent over and rested her forearms on the countertop. She looked straight into the mirror. She wiggled her butt in a tempting and begging fashion.

"Please?" she said in an innocent voice. "Can't you see how wet I am?"

As she wiggled her butt again, I glanced down to look at her pussy and slipped a single finger inside her cunt. God, she was right--she was so fucking wet and aching to be fucked.

"The things I do for my sister," I moaned.

Throwing caution to the wind, I firmly grabbed Lily by the hips to straighten her position. She smiled at my aggression, which I saw in the mirror. I held her waist with one hand, then with my other hand, I guided my cock to her little pink hole.

She was so hot and wet, she didn't even need preparation. She was already ready. Her cunt was perfectly primed for a hard fuck. I did my best to give that to her.

With a hard thrust, I shoved myself all the way inside her pussy and her body stiffened. I clenched both of her hips and began to pound her. Lily screamed out loud. She didn't bother to restrain her vocals. Why should she? We were home alone and she could scream as loud as she wanted, releasing all those torturous feelings from deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Then suddenly, I felt a rush of fluids shooting from her pussy, drenching both of our bodies. What a real mess she had made, but who cares? That could always be cleaned later.

Lily's hand reached back and tapped my leg. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Her voice was low and panting, and I pulled out of her pussy, leaving my cock in a throbbing state of despair.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wanting to fuck again as soon as possible.

She breathed hard. "Nothing's wrong. That took care of everything. Thanks so much. Jeez, you're the best."

My sister was fully 'healed' for the time being, and I was stuck in the awkward position with the throbbing between my legs.

"So can we, you know, finish?" I asked weirdly, pointing to my still hard cock.

Lily hunched over momentarily, then struggled to stand upright.

"I'm sorry," she said with a sense of regret. "I really need a hot bath now and my pussy is worn-out. Besides, I'm the one with the condition. Not you."

The sadness washed over me, knowing that I couldn't continue fucking her. But I had to remind myself that this was so wrong. She's my sister!

I nervously replied, "Of course. You really need a hot bath. Do you want me to help with your condition, I mean, you know, later on? If it happens again, I mean."

"Maybe," Lily sighed to herself. "God, I can't wait until mom gets home. She's been doing a great job with this."

That comment immediately grabbed my attention. Did she really just imply something so shocking?

"What did you mean by that?"

Lily looked flustered. "Ummm....well....you get the idea."

"Really?"

"Yeah, well mom gives great massages," she said with a tensed body. "She offered to help with my temporary condition after I couldn't stop crying."

It made sense too, since our mother is a masseuse who works privately meeting with clients. She's great at her job, and she's the most loving, caring mother imaginable. It made sense that she'd do something like this for Lily, and more importantly, she'd be good at it!

My mind raced with all sorts of naughty images of our mother giving erotic massages to Lily's pussy. Them having incestuous lesbian relations under the guise of Lily's temporary condition. God, the thought made my cock ache.

Lily suddenly look flustered, with her eyes now turning into the hallway. Her eyes had become wide as saucers.

She struggled to let the words out. "Oh....my...god..."

I turned to see what Lily was looking at, and there was our mother, back home already after a session with a client. Mom was still dressed in her masseur clothes, with a completely shell-shocked expression on her face. How much had she seen? Would she ever forgive us?

Worse, my cock was still exposed, raging hard and wet from Lily's squirt. And Lily was butt naked standing beside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pressed Together with Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds