• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Returns

Returns

This story involves wife sharing if you're not into that particular genre please feel free to check the archives for something more your speed.

*****

I'll never understand how department stores or online fashion retailers can operate the way they do and still make a profit. My wife Nikki loves ordering clothes and then changing her mind and returning them. Some of these higher end department stores will even let you return things a year or so later! Online retailers spring for the return shipping without hesitation. I'd imagine they have to mark up their products an insane amount to compensate for all the flighty women who carelessly buy and return items.

Either way this story is about my Nikki's pile of returns to Nordstrom's. Nikki likes to buy things online from Nordstrom's and then misplace the free return shipping label. So then she lets these items pile up on a loveseat in our house until she can make a trip to the nearest branch to return it all. For us that's about an hour trip so Nikki doesn't go very often. When she does go it's a huge amount of stuff and she usually gets a couple grand back in refunds. The whole process drives me absolutely nuts but it's "just shopping" to her.

I'd already settled on my own plans for the day when Nikki said she wanted to go take care of her returns so she'd be going solo. She looked pretty goddamn sexy in her pleated skirt, heels and a black top that made no efforts to cloak the cleavage created by her big tits. She'd done up her hair and makeup and looked as stunning as she would have on our date nights. I groped her a bit and kissed her before she left.

When Nikki got there, the female clerk at the returns desk had a bit of an attitude about some of the returns. (Apparently she shared my aforementioned concerns on the matter.)

Right off the bat the clerk started setting aside a bunch of high-dollar items that were from the last fashion season.

"All of these items are on clearance now so we can only refund the clearance prices." She told Nikki. That would be about 40% the original price!

Nikki went from zero to bitch quicker than you could snap your fingers. "No, I'm sorry but that won't work. I have all my receipts here and I paid full price for all these items."

Nikki said this was the first time she's ever met any resistance on any of her returns before. Overhearing the exchange an attractive younger man in a suit stepped up to the counter on Nikki's side and asked if he could be of assistance. Nikki caught him briefly running his gaze across her cleavage. He was a manager and as the clerk informed him of the situation his face turned to a bit of a grimace.

"I've returned things like this before without this trouble...?" Nikki pled her case.

"Yes, unfortunately mam, some of our return policies have had to change..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry that just won't do..." Nikki said as his gaze lingered on her tits again. He looked away guiltily she caught him staring.

"Andrea, do you want to clear this stuff out and I'll take a look at what we can do here." He gestured to the part of the pile not in question and walked around to the clerk's side of the desk.

The clerk loaded the stuff up into a cart and disappeared to the back carrying a handful of hangers.

If you haven't read my other stories like "Sextortion" or "Buying a New RV" it's important to note here that my Nikki has open permission to fuck whoever she wants as long as she comes back home to me and tells me about it. She does so often and usually gets some kind of benefit out of it besides the obvious sexual one.

Nikki eyed him up and down and decided what the outcome would be right then and there. She popped open one more button on her top and leaned forward resting her big tits on the high counter between them.

He tapped away at the keyboard of the computer a bit before she asked his name. Nikki adopted a more sultry tone and demeanor. His name was Michael and he was the Floor Manager. The question had the desired effect of drawing his attention yet again up to her tits. This time Nikki smiled encouragingly when he looked up from them sheepishly.

"So...there's six of these items that just went on clearance this week and I can go ahead and refund those but some of this other stuff is pretty old now." He kept tapping at his screen and keyboard before listing the new total to be returned to her.

Nikki frowned playfully at the number.

"Are you sure there's nothing more you can do for me Michael?" She ran the tip of her middle finger up and back down the exposed skin of her right breast. Her voice dripped with sensuality. The way Nikki said his name sounded more like she was begging him to let her cum.

"I'm sorry...I...uh..." He trailed off again as the sound of it hit him.

"Is there a Mrs. Floor Manager Michael?" She asked brightly.

"Uh..." He stammered and she interrupted.

"Because if you're good to me on this little favor I could be very grateful to you too." She held eye contact as she ran her fingertip up and down her exposed cleavage again before putting one of her long fingernails in her mouth.

Michael looked flustered so Nikki cut in again, being even more blatant. She reached over and picked up his hand taking it between hers.

"Do me the favor of making these returns...at full price...and I'll do you a favor in that dressing room." She gestured toward the nearby door.

His face turned from a look of confusion to a half smile.

"Uh... a...favor..?" He inquired.

"Let's not spoil the surprise baby." She winked and released his hand. "Just do the returns and bring me back my credit card. I'll be waiting in there." She again gestured at the dressing room door.

She walked away looking back over her shoulder with a smile. His smile grew too.

Nikki said there was a light tap on the door a minute or so later. When she opened the door he nervously offered her card and receipts.

"It's all refunded?" She asked.

"Yes mam." He replied curtly.

"At full retail prices?"

"Yes mam, full price." He answered sounding unsure of what to expect.

"Why don't you come in here with me then." She grinned and pulled him in taking his arm in hers. Nikki closed the door closed behind him and she turned to face him.

"You've probably had to deal with a lot of bitchy customers working here huh?" She asked stepping in close so her tits pressed up against him.

He chuckled, "You have no idea."

She placed her hand on his chest and looked up at him. "Well I really appreciate you working with me on this. I can imagine sometimes this is a thankless job for you."

He was staring at her cleavage again.

She ran her hand downward lightly crossing his stomach and touched his bulge through his slacks. "Can I return the favor now."

He nodded breathlessly. She quickly knelt down below him and started unbuckling his belt. She unzipped him and lowered his slacks and boxers. His semi-erect cock sprang out and nearly hit her in the face.

"Whew, Hellooo Michael!" She said playfully as she grabbed ahold of him and stroked it twice. It hardened quickly. "This is a nice one." She cooed.

An embarrassed grin broke across his face. She let his cock spring upward and started licking from his balls up his long shaft.

He breathed heavily and moaned as she flicked her tongue up and down on the ridge of it's head. She started sucking and stroking eliciting the occasional affirmation from him.

Nikki pulled off his cock with a loud pop. "Why don't you take off this coat and stay a while?" She tugged gently at the hem of his jacket looking up at him wantonly.

He complied and hung his coat behind him on the door while Nikki resumed her sucking. She alternated between sucking and stroking, occasionally she stopped to lick the pre-cum off the tip of his cock.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked throatily after several minutes, stroking his saliva-wetted dick. "I really want to feel this thing inside me."

"Yes." He finally answered breathily.

Nikki stood up and dropped her underwear from under her skirt. Michael leaned in and kissed her deeply. She took his hands and placed them on her tits.

"I saw you eyeballing them." She teased before she pulled her breasts up over her bra and blouse. She stroked him and he squeezed them and then sucked on her nipples.

After one more long french kiss, she broke from his grasp and turned away from him. Nikki spread her legs, flipped the back of her skirt up and leaned forward onto the bench in front of her. A full length mirror was in front of her enabling both of them to see everything.

Michael stood admiring the view of her ass and pussy spread wide before him for a second until Nikki impatiently pleaded, "Come put it in me baby."

Before he did he knelt down behind her and ran his tongue up and down her slit a few times.

"Ooohhh..." Nikki moaned. "What a gentleman..." She reached between her legs with one hand and spread her labia wide so he could probe her depths.

"That's it baby...get me good and ready for that big cock of yours." She moaned again.

Michael stood up, aligned his cock and thrust it into her hard. She let out a short scream. Michael looked around nervously afraid someone would hear. His next thrusts were more tentative and slow.

Nikki moved her hands up to the mirror as he grasped at her breasts and squeezed them.

"God you feel so good.." She intoned.

Over the next few minutes he increased his pace responding to her vocalizations. Nikki reached one of her hands between her legs again and stroked his balls briefly before beginning to rub her own clit.

"Keep it just like that baby...don't cum yet...I wanna cum with you inside me."

She furiously rubbed her clit while he slid in and out of her. Her big tits bounced hard each time he bottomed out in her pussy. He had to stop fucking once or twice to keep from cumming inside her. As Nikki's orgasm came Michael had to reach up and cover her mouth to stifle her screaming.

"God...that was good baby." She leaned forward more resting on the mirror. "You can fuck me as long as you want just don't cum inside me. Tell me when you're ready and I'll take care of you."

The Floor Manager used my wife's pussy for another 10 minutes or so, he got himself close, stopped and started again three more times.

"That's it baby. Use me good." Nikki dropped random phrases of encouragement as his abdomen slapped against her ass.

"God damn..." He finally groaned and pulled out. "I could spend all day doing that...but I'm ready."

Nikki spun around and sat on the bench pulling him in close by his slimy cock. She took to sucking it again hard and fast while stroking it's length. He grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth for a bit while she looked up at him.

She pulled off and stroked him hard. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"God yes..." He moaned.

"I want you to cum in my mouth...and then I want you to kiss me...Ok..?"

"Oh fuck...yeah..." He agreed with only the slightest hint of reluctance.

I've seen Nikki do this cum kiss thing to quite a few guys before. Ask any guy on the street to take his own cumshot and he'll probably decline. Nikki was yet to have a guy on the verge of cumming say "No" to it though. It was like a little arousal test to her or something.

She resumed sucking and stroking again until his whole body tensed and he groaned. He spurted rope after rope of his cum into my wife's mouth. Nikki slowed and sucked the last drops out of him. She stood up slowly, smiling despite her huge mouthful. Wrapped her arms around his neck, she pressed her lips to his. They kissed passionately and his warm cum swapped back and forth between their mouths until finally they both swallowed their equal share.

The flustered Floor Manager sat down on the bench to recover as Nikki tucked her tits back in and fixed her dress and hair. He lowered his head into his hands and breathed heavily. Nikki scooped her panties up off the floor and slyly snuck them into the side pocket of his jacket hanging on the door.

"Do you have a business card...? In case I ever have troubles with my returns again..?" Nikki smiled.

"Yeah." Michael said. Rising from the bench, he tucked in his shirt and buckled his pants back up. He stood close to her with her tits against him again and reached around her to his inner coat. From the pocket he produced a card and handed it to her.

"Thanks." Nikki bit her lower lip and smiled coyly as she tucked the card into her bra. "My name's Nikki by the way."

"Your card says Nicole." He replied searching for the appropriate social convention for this situation.

"Yeah. Nikki to my friends." She kissed him one last time.

When she left the changing room the clerk, Andrea, looked up then immediately cast her eyes back down at the register. She had definitely heard them. Nikki blushed heavily and walked briskly out, her wet, exposed pussy feeling the draft circulating under her skirt.

She didn't turn back to see how Michael had made it out of the changing room.

When Nikki got home she told me she had a great story to tell me about her trip to the mall. Tracing the outline of my cock through my pants, Nikki lifted her skirt to show me her lack of underwear. I knew exactly where this was going.

We fucked for quite a while that night as she told me the story...twice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Returns

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds