• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Nickie and Me Ch. 02

Nickie and Me Ch. 02

123

In Chapter 1, Pete, a 55 year old middle aged man started a relationship with a 25 year old woman named Nickie who had been mentored for years by him and his wife, Diana, who died after a long illness. This picks up right were the first story ends. As always, I appreciate the feedback and most importantly, I am sincerely thankful that you would take the time to read my story, and I hope it brings you enjoyment.

The rest of the day was actually pretty routine after that. Nickie and I went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping which, being a Saturday and the day before Christmas Eve made it insane. She asked me what I wanted and I told her nothing, and then changed my mind as we passed the Fredericks of Hollywood store.

"If I bought you something from there would you wear it?" I asked.

"You really are a dirty old man," she laughed. "But would that be a present for me or for you?"

"Good question. Stay right there for a minute," I said motioning to a bench. I walked into the store and bought a gift card. After making sure it was activated, I came back out and handed it to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Christmas present for both of us. Get whatever you want. I'm going to go look in the cigar store for a while."

"Cool, thanks!" she exclaimed and kissed me on the cheek before bouncing into the store.

Gee, I really do feel like a pervert, buying lingerie for a woman young enough to be my daughter.

I went into the cigar store and looked around picking out a few Romeo y Juliettas, and some Montecristos. I had given up cigar smoking while my wife was sick but now, I figured I could indulge myself a little bit and figured I could always smoke around the fire pit in the backyard. I walked outside, and didn't see Nickie, so I grabbed a coffee and sat on a bench watching everyone go by.

All of a sudden, I hear someone yelling my name and I look up and it's my next door neighbors, John and Michelle.

"Hey Pete, how are you?"

"Doing fine," I said as I stood up and shook John's hand and gave Michelle a hug."

"Doing some last minute shopping?" she asked, "You're not shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood are you?" and she winked.

"Ha ha, no, this just happened to be the closest place to sit."

"Well, you're welcome to stop by during the Holidays if you want, are you going away?"

"I was but the storm that's coming has shot that idea so no I'll be home."

"Well, "Michelle said, "We'll be home so feel free to stop by. We have some relatives coming by but one more won't hurt."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," I said shaking John's hand, "Have a Merry Christmas."

They walked off just as Nickie came up from behind me holding up a couple of bags from Fredericks with a big smile on her face.

"I think you'll like some of this and by the way, that was a very generous gift card."

"Glad you had a good time," I said, "Well I've had enough, how about you?"

"Yeah it's crazy, let's get out of here," she said.

We left the mall, and headed back to my place, stopping off to grab something to eat. We got to the house just as the first flakes starting falling.

"So, what's the plan for you and your family?"

"Well we're getting together for Christmas Eve and then I planned on staying over for Christmas Day," she said."

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"Yeah, but I wish I could spend it with you."

"Yeah me too, but I don't think the timing is right," I said. "I mean, what would your parents think?"

"Yeah I hadn't thought about that."

The problem of course was that I and my wife had been friends with Nickie's parents which is how Nickie first got introduced to us. I was pretty sure that they were not going to be very happy with this latest turn of events, and certainly, for that matter, would anyone else. I wasn't sure what the official waiting or mourning time was for moving onto another relationship. I was pretty sure Nickie hadn't thought of the consequences either.

"I guess this is something we need to think about, Nickie," I said.

"I know, but I really don't want to at this point. Why can't we just enjoy the newness of everything?"

She sat down on the couch and put her chin in her hand. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"We can, NIckie, but these are things that eventually we will need to deal with. Your parents and others may feel that I am taking advantage of you, and some others will think that I've lost my marbles, trying to figure out how to make sense of it all in their own minds."

"But it's our lives," she said, raising her voice, "Screw them."

I put my arm around her, as I said in a calm tone, "I agree, hon. it is our decision."

"Do you care what they think?" she said.

"I do and I don't," I said, "I mean I've always been someone who lived my own life but at the same time, I think we should both care from the standpoint that we don't want to ruin our relationships with our families and that we need to be sensitive to it. Your parents love you a lot and want only the best for you. And you feel the same way about them. I think time can also be our friend here."

"So are you saying you don't want to be seen with me?" she asked.

"That is not what I am saying at all. If I felt that way, would I have taken you out to a fancy restaurant or out shopping today?"

After a pause, she shook her head no.

All of a sudden, she stood up and began gathering her stuff.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry but I need to go, "she said, "I need some time to myself, Pete. All of a sudden things seem to be moving so fast."

"No, don't go, we can talk about this. I know how this..."

"No, "she said emphatically," I need some time to be alone and digest all this. I'll call you." She came up, kissed me on the cheek, and grabbing her coat, carried her bags to her car and drove off, leaving me sitting there wondering what the hell had just happened.

I knew that this would eventually become an issue that we would have to deal with. Certainly everyone has different ideas of how long you should grieve after losing a spouse, but that is so minor compared to the fact that there is a huge age difference between us, not to mention we had been in a mentor type relationship.

Also, I got a reminder of the fact that no matter how mature she is or in possession of "an old soul", she is still only 25 years old. She flipped pretty quickly on me. When you're young, you don't necessarily want to confront things or be reminded of practical matters like we just talked about. However, here I am the day before Christmas Eve, alone with no real plans. The only good thing is that even though the snow will be falling, I have plenty of booze, plenty of food, and nothing really to do.

I pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and made a drink and sat back watching TV. The first one went down kind of fast so I made another one. As I sat alone in the house, I began to think about my wife. Why the hell did she have to leave me? It just didn't seem fair and I wouldn't be left with these problems that I have now. I wondered what she would think about all of this if she were here. I figured she probably would be shaking her head at me. I really wasn't sure myself what to think, other than to know that I was still too young to be alone.

Anyway, it was now around 7 and it had been snowing for a few hours but not really too heavily. I had a guy who plowed my driveway and he would get it in the morning or as it came down, and I would just wait until tomorrow to go out and use the snow blower on the walkways. An unexpected knock at the door, brought me back to reality and broke my chain of thought.


I went to the side door and saw my neighbor, Michelle, standing there.

"Hey neighbor, what can I do for you? Come on in."

"Hi Pete. I just wanted to stop by I hope I'm not disturbing you," she said.

"Where's John?"

"Oh, he went out for poker night with the boys and he isn't coming home until tomorrow. When I saw you today, I thought bad about not having come over to see you and figured this was as good a time as any," she said as she took off her hat, coat, and scarf. She then held on to my shoulder as she pulled off her boots and then her ski pants, and left them all at the door.

"Well come on in, at least now I don't have to drink alone," I said.

Michelle was wearing black leggings and a long red turtleneck which clung to her pretty nicely and fell just below her ass. Michelle was about 5'5", with short red hair, and a nice athletic build, due to her being a runner. Her boobs were a little on the smallish side and firm, but she had a great ass, legs and a flat stomach. Her and her husband John were about ten years younger than me and didn't have any kids either. We had been friendly but not especially close, and once Diana had gotten sick, we hardly saw them at all. They had always struck us as a little stuck on themselves.

"So what are you drinking?" she asked.

"Jack with Coke," I said.

"Whiskey sounds good for warmth," she said, "I know where you keep it, go sit down."

I went and sat on the recliner and reclined it. Michelle had walked over and poured herself a double shot and slugged it back, and then poured another one and mixed it with a coke before coming over and sitting down on the end of the couch. She noticed that I had seen her do that.

"I figured I would catch up," she smiled, "So what are you doing?"

"I was just sitting here getting into the Holiday Spirit, having a drink and just channel surfing."

We sat there for a bit talking about everything and nothing at the same time. There was kind of a tension in the air and I wasn't sure quite what it was. I guess I was a little resentful that she didn't do anything to help and she probably was a little defensive and felt guilty for the same reason.

"I see you've done so much decorating for Christmas," she said sarcastically as I had done nothing.

"Well, I guess I'm not much into it this year. I wasn't going to be here but my flight to Florida to see my sister got cancelled so now I'm staying here." As I sat there, I looked at the fireplace and thought about the Holidays my wife and I had spent together before she died and felt a little melancholy, and I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Oh Pete, I'm so sorry," she said, "I wish I knew what to say and I'm really sorry about not having come to check on you earlier. "

"It's ok, everybody has stuff to do. Besides, I kind of feel like we haven't talked much anyway in the last couple of years, ever since she got sick."

Wow, I need to be careful; the booze is making me a little nasty.

She sighed, and then answered, "You're right and there really is no excuse. I guess I was a shitty friend in the end." With that, Michelle, swallowed her drink and got up to fetch another. She stood with her back to me and poured another drink. She took a sip and then set it down and it looked like her shoulders were shaking a bit as she began to softly sob. I got up and walked over to her and standing behind her, I started rubbing her shoulders and upper arms.

"Shhh," I said, "It's ok, and I was a bit nasty there."

"No, you were being honest, Pete."

"Well, I had a couple of drinks before you came over and was in kind of a shitty mood and had no right to talk to you like that. You had no obligation..."

"Yes I did," she said, "I should have been a better friend but I get so wrapped up in my own little world. You're a really nice guy, Pete and its terrible what you have to deal with and what you had to deal with." She turned away from me with her drink and went and sat back down on the end of the couch and curled up a bit. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her knee.

"Look, its ok. You know, one thing I've found in the last couple of months is that people deal with death in different ways. I think too in a lot of cases, it forces people to look inward and reflect, and I think we tend to judge ourselves too harshly. We can't make up for the past by living in it, but by moving on and doing better."

Sniffing, she looked up at me, "You're right, there's a lot of stuff I'm not happy with right now."

Man I really don't feel like dealing with this right now. I feel like its dump on Pete day.

Smiling, I pulled her arm down from her knee, "I thought you came to cheer me up?"

That got a slight smile out of her, "I know, right? How am I doing so far?"

"Well, I think a little better," I said, "Is there something else bothering you?"

Why the hell did I say that?

"No, I just, well, "and she hesitated," things haven't been that great for me and John, either."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I always thought you guys were great for each other."

"Yeah, well, hey never mind about that. Like I said, let's focus on you," she said with a slight slur, indicating she was feeling no pain as she turned toward me a bit, leaning into the crook of the couch.

I turned slightly toward her. "Michelle, I'm ok. It's a process and I am working through it."

She took a sip of her drink and set it down and then half lunged, half leaned into me, taking me by surprise and causing me to fall back into the couch and her to be half on top of me. We looked at each other for a minute without saying a word. Gently, I sat up with her arms still wrapped around me.

"You know, we really shouldn't do this," I said.

"Do what?" she asked in a feigned innocent tone, her green eyes sparkling.

"You know."

"Pete, just think of this as a Christmas present."

"But I have kind of started seeing someone and you're, well, married."

Her response was to lean into me, kissing me on the cheek before sticking her tongue in my ear and then gently biting it which immediately sent shockwaves through me. I was surprised by her boldness and the next thing I knew she had her hand reaching down and unbuttoning my jeans, and unzipping them a bit and sliding her hand inside. As she did so, I could feel her warm breath on my ear, and the sound of her heavy breathing was all I could hear as she got my jeans completely unzipped and was rubbing my rapidly inflating manhood through my underwear.

"Holy shhh," I said, "That feels awesome."

"Just relax, I can do a lot better for you than that kid," she said as she held my chin and open mouthed kissed me across the face and mouth. As she did so, I found my hand sliding to her chest and I began rubbing her tits.

"You know about Nickie?"

She stopped for a second and grabbed my hand, looking me in the eye.

"Of course, I'm not stupid; I figured it out with as much time as she was spending here. She doesn't have anything on me, I'll fuck you silly. I've wanted to do this for a long time, Pete."

My jaw dropped as I looked at her and my mind was racing.

"Pete, don't worry, about it. Let's just fuck.. Call it friends with benefits. We'll both feel better."

As if to emphasize the point, she began kissing me while at the same time removing her shirt to reveal a blue satin pushup bra. Without missing a beat, her hands were down inside my pants roaming around reaching for me. I ran my hand along her tight stomach and then up to her breasts which I cupped in my hand.

"Stand up and take off your pants," she said. Complying, I stood up and pulled down my pants but left my briefs on. She leaned forward and put her mouth over the outline of my cock outside my underwear. Taking her hand, she started rubbing it on the outside of my briefs, reaching down with her other hand and squeezing my balls. She sat forward on the edge of the couch and grabbing the waistband, pulled them down and my cock sprung out in her face. Moving her head around, she wrapped her lips around it and then replaced her mouth with her hand while taking her other hand and grabbing my ass.

"Oh yeah, Pete, I was right, I knew you had a bigger dick than my husband. I can't wait to have that big fucking thing in my pussy."

Holy shit she's totally fucking wild.

I reached down and pulled her on her feet. As we made out I reached out and took off her bra and dropped it on the ground. I bent down to lick her tits as she rubbed her hands through my hair. I then pushed her back onto the couch and jumped on top of her, grabbing the waistband of her leggings and pulling them down to her ankles. Wasting no time, I buried my face in her pussy, thrusting my tongue into her entrance. I pulled the leggings the rest of the way off and went back to eating her. I licked one of my fingers and stuck it in her ass as I licked her clit at the same time.

"Oh my God, what the fuck?" she screamed as she clamped her thighs around my head. I continued to penetrate her ass with my finger as I licked and nibbled on her clit. She immediately began to shake as and she screamed so loud I thought I had hurt her.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yes, yes, oh shit yes," she managed to get out. She pulled up on my head and motioned for me to get up on the couch. I got up and as she slid to the side, she pushed me into a sitting position. Quickly, she straddled me, facing me, and leaned in, her tongue parting my lips. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. She reached down and grabbed my cock and rubbing it a couple of times on her pussy, jammed it in all the way. Slowly, she moved forward, and wrapped her arms around my neck, whispering in my ear, "Fuck me cowboy."

Holding on to her slender hips I jammed my cock in and out of her as far and as deep as it would go. She would occasionally wiggle around but she was essentially hanging on for dear life as her up and down motions matched my thrusts in and out of her. I leaned in and sucked one of her puffy nipples in and out of my mouth as we continued to fuck, sweat now starting to bead up on both of us.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me good, give it to me, "she yelled. As she continued to ride me, I reached behind her and stuck my finger in her ass again which caused her to immediately jump and also squeeze the hell out of my dick with her pussy. I leaned in and lightly bit her nipples, first one and then the other as her head swung from side to side. I then leaned to the side holding myself in her as I lay on my back on the couch. With one leg on the floor and the other on the couch, she straddled me and squatted up and down on me.

"Oh man, I'm going to cum soon," I said. She pulled off of me and knelt down in between my legs on the couch and began stroking me with her hand while dry humping my leg with her wet pussy. I closed my eyes as I felt my cum shooting out and opened them to see her hand furiously pumping me, milking me dry. Halfway during my ejaculation, she leaned forward and started letting me cum in her mouth. When I was done, she slid up on top of me and kissed me, and I tasted my own cum for the first time as it was on her lips and some in her mouth. We kissed hard for a couple of minutes like that as she managed to slide me back into her. Even though I had just cum, I was still about three quarters erect and stayed that way.

"Holy shit if I had known you could fuck like that I'd have been over here years ago," she said.

"Well you certainly took me by surprise."

"You didn't realize that your quiet mild mannered neighbor liked to fuck like that did you?"

"I had no idea," I said.

"Good," she said kissing me as she reached down and squeezed my cock,"No one does and just so you know, you can have me anytime you want."

Oh man what the hell did I get myself into? She's crazy or something.

"Nice to know, but aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"No, never have been. My husband is an idiot, besides, I give him enough to keep him from asking questions. He's always out with the boys so now I have something to do myself. Anyway, where the hell did you learn that finger in the ass trick? "

"I guess you're not the only one with tricks up their sleeve."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Nickie and Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds