• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Barrack Room Betty Ch. 15

Barrack Room Betty Ch. 15

12

Chapter Fifteen - Bettys Down Under

Michele had an emotional last day with Ying. As well as lovers they had become good friends. Michele promised to write to Ying and vowed that one day she would return to Thailand and they would reunite. Their last night together was a sex charged boozy affair and Michele rose early the next morning and left Ying fast asleep in the hotel. She was emotionally drained and didn't want an extended farewell. She left an envelope with a considerable amount of cash on the bedside table; kissed the sleeping Ying on the cheek and left.

When Michael returned on board HMS Ark Royal dressed in his uniform, he went straight down to the Betty's mess and climbed in his bunk exhausted.

Michele awoke around midday, dressed, applied makeup and went up the ladder to find Rod, Knocker, Steve, Doris, Polly and Mary sitting morosely around the bar. They looked sad and sullen and it was obvious the girls had been crying.

"What's going on?" Michele asked.

"Here; have a drink," Knocker poured Michele a scotch.

Michele sat at the table with the other girls and Knocker bought the drink over and rubbed Michele on the shoulder.

"It's a bit early to be getting on the lash isn't it? We've got to set up and be ready to open at 1700," Michele said.

The girls looked at her incredulously.

"You haven't heard then?" Polly whispered.

"Heard what?" Michele replied sipping the scotch.

Polly looked meaningfully at Rod and Rod pulled up a chair next to Michele and took her hands in his.

"Jason Jones was found dead in the Chao Phraya River last night. It looks like he'd been beaten and thrown in the river to drown," Rod spoke very softly.

"Well let's face it; he was a belligerent drunk who went looking for trouble. I'm not really that surprised," Michele responded and sipped her drink.

"You heartless bitch!" Polly hissed.

"He used to be your lover."

"Yeah used to be. Then he became a petulant, jealous arsehole. You saw what he did to me at Pink Pussycats, and again in Pompey, and again in Naples; and even on board here. We had to sack him for fuck sake!" Michele replied.

"Yeah but he didn't deserve that!" Polly cried.

"Really? Ask Doris about how he used her for revenge sex? Ask Rod about how he constantly harassed Lieutenant Winters, our best customer? But don't ask me about the torture he put me through because you saw what you saw but you didn't see everything!" Michele replied.

"Look it's a sad occurrence but who knows what Spike got up to in Bangkok. We all saw how confrontational he became when he was drunk. If he started a fight with those Thai street gangs or nightclub bouncers, then anything could have happened."

"Now. We've drank to his demise and yes there will be some fond memories of him but let's get over it and get this place ready to open for business," Michele concluded.

"Cold bitch!" Polly whispered under her breath and looked at Michele suspiciously.

Eventually the girls and lads turned too and opened Barrack Room Bettys for business as usual. It was a five day voyage from Bangkok to Singapore, exercising with the task group along the way.

BRB was busy and Michele made an effort to be her gregarious self. The other three girls were attractive and engaging but there was no doubt that Michele was the Belle of BRB.

Outside of work Michele had become withdrawn and moody; she was drinking more than usual and was often quarrelsome. The others put it down to sorrow at the loss of Jason Jones and Michele had told Polly, who despite their differences still remained her best friend, about Ying, and they also assumed Michele was pining for her Ladyboy lover.

The Ark berthed in Sembawang Basin Singapore, the last bastion of the Royal Navy in South East Asia. The first day was busy as usual storing ship and for the Bettys, stowing away contraband that Rod had ordered ahead of the ship's arrival.

Michele went ashore in Singapore on her own just like she had in Bangkok and got herself a hotel room in the city not far from Bugis Street where the Singaporean Ladyboys, known as Beanie Boys, plied their trade.

The first night ashore Michele wondered down to Bugis Street which was renowned internationally for its nightly parade of flamboyantly-dressed transvestites and transsexual women and attracted hordes of Caucasian gawkers who had never before witnessed Asian queens in full regalia.

The Beanies would tease, cajole and sit on visitors' laps or pose for photographs for a fee.

Others would sashay up and down the street looking to hook half-drunk sailors for an hour of profitable intimacy. The adage amongst Westerners was that one could easily tell who was a real female and who were not; the transvestites were drop-dead gorgeous, while the rest were real women.

Michele was able to witness one of the 'hallowed traditions' bestowed upon the area by sojourning sailors, the ritualistic 'Dance of the Flaming Arseholes' or 'Flamers' as the sailors called it, on top of the infamous flat-top outdoor toilet's roof. Their compatriots on the ground were chanting the signature "Haul 'em down you Zulu Warrior" song whilst the matelots performed their act.

Michele did take a couple of Beanies back to her hotel the first two nights in port and they too were amazed at the English transvestite but it wasn't the same as it was with Ying and in fact all it did was make her melancholy.

Michele stopped bringing Beanies back to the hotel and engaged a few of the British soldiers stationed in Singapore who were more than happy to fuck a beautiful white transvestite as a change from the local Beanies. The sex was emotionless and Michele just used it as a distraction and to sate her own desires. She charged the men for sex, something she had never done except in BRB, and often went through multiple partners each night; venturing out to Bugis Street where she quickly picked up a punter and bought him back to the hotel for 'short time'.

The Beanies became a little belligerent with her taking their trade and the Mammasans would scream abuse at her as Michele sashayed drunkenly down Bugis Street displaying her wears. Michele increasingly found herself drinking more than she meant to and by the time the port visit was over she made a conscious decision to curb her drinking and get her life back in order.

She'd made quite a profit from prostituting herself in Singapore and deposited the money into her ever-growing bank account on board the Ark.

Michele sobered up during the passage to Sydney Australia and put all of her effort into her work at Barrack Room Bettys. The others noticed that she seemed more cheerful and were relieved.

During the two week passage from Singapore to Sydney BRB did a roaring trade. Their throng of 'trusted agents' issued with the black BRB business card with the familiar logo of a Wren perched on a barstool with her head thrown back smiling with red lipsticked lips, had swelled and BRB was packed every night.

Michele and Rod were getting a little worried that the secret of BRB might get out and the hierarchy in the ship find out and close them down and charge them under Naval Regulations. Rod had most of the key people in ship bribed but Ark Royal was a big ship and he couldn't bribe everyone. Some of their punters had got tattoos in Singapore of the smiling Wren on the barstool with 'BRB' stylised underneath. There was little they could do but hope their secret remained a secret.

The Bettys, dressed as sailors in uniform, leaned on the guardrail in the port after ladder bay and watched as the ship approached Sydney Harbour. Ships of the Royal Australian Navy came out to greet the RN Flagship and they entered Sydney in column with HMS Ark Royal leading. The Betty's were impressed when they saw the magnificent Harbour Bridge and the Opera House but then it was time to go below so the real sailors could fall in for entering harbour 'Procedure Alpha' which meant all hands on deck in their dress uniforms.

As usual contraband was loaded on board and struck down before the Bettys proceeded ashore in uniform carrying their female accoutrements in their bags. They would all stay at the same hotel this time and Michele had got Rod to do some research before the ship arrived so they knew where to go.

The ship was berthed at Garden Island Naval Dockyard which was located at the bottom of the Macleay Street hill which led to Kings Cross, Sydney's red light district. Halfway up the hill was the Chevron Hotel, which was a perfect base for the Bettys. The girls went to their rooms having stopped at the 'bottle shop' underneath the hotel to get 'take away' beer, spirits and mixers. They wasted no time getting changed into their finery and met in Michele's room for drinks.

"Here. Listen to this brochure I found in the foyer," Michele said.

"The Kings Cross district is Sydney's bohemian heartland being both Sydney's main tourist accommodation and entertainment mecca, as well as its red-light district. The 'Queen of the Cross' and Australia's first widely known transgender person, Carlotta, headlines the world famous all female impersonator revue at Les Girls nightclub," Michele read aloud from the pamphlet.

"Sounds like our sort of place," Polly grinned.

"Fuck it's good to be in a country where people look like us and speak English," Doris smiled, swigging a gin and tonic and sucking on a cigarette.

"Well sort of...Hey Mate!" Mary giggled.

"Yeah but all the blokes look healthy and tanned. I want one!" Polly laughed.

"Well let's finish these drinks and go and get one. I fancy a quick shag then out on the town," Michele beamed.

The girls clinked their glasses together in agreement.

It was early evening when the girls went down to the main bar under the Chevron Hotel which the Aussie sailors referred to as 'The Shitfight'. It was a nice enough bar, very large and modern in comparison to the pubs the girls were used to in the UK but it was rowdy; packed with sailors, local identities, and women of varying virtue.

'Trannies', as the Aussies referred to the transgendered, were a common sight in the Cross so they were not out of place and were soon surrounded by Australian sailors wanting to buy them drinks.

The girls fended off the drunks and the displeasing and eventually they found a booth with four young, fit, tanned Aussie sailors dressed in 'schooner-rig' consisting of navy blue bell-bottoms and the square-necked, blue trimmed, 'white front'.

The sailors and the girl were soon engaged in kissing, fondling and groping under the table.

"I'm Gary," Michele's beau introduced himself before taking her in his arms and kissing her.

His hand went straight under her dress and stroked her thighs.

"Yum stockings! I love a girl in stockings," he smiled.

"How about you come up to my room and explore them further," Michele grinned.

"Fuck you pommy trannies don't muck about do ya. Ok let's go," Gary stood and Michele could see the erection tenting his uniform trousers.

The other girls rose and walked hand in hand with their beaus to the elevators. They crowded into the lift and it was soon filled with moans of passion as the four trannies and the four sailors groped, fondled and kissed.

Michele led Gary down the corridor and opened the door to her suite and pushed him inside, slamming the door behind her. She threw her small clutch purse on a nearby chair.

Gary surveyed Michele as she stood with her back to the door, reaching behind to lock it.

The tall, slim, transvestite with the pretty face was spectacular. He couldn't take his eyes off her long legs; her stocking tops were actually visible below the hem of her mini cocktail dress. His cock began to thicken immediately.

They each made no pretence of being in Michele's room for any reason other than to have sex.

"Let's go Michele," Gary took Michele in his arms and kissed her passionately, rubbing his body against her.

Michele slavered her tongue around in Gary's mouth and felt his erection rub against her through her clothing. She manoeuvred a hand between their bodies and squeezed Gary's penis through the material of his trousers. Gary groaned and pushed her back onto the bed and fell down on top of her, never breaking their kiss.

He humped away at her, his need for release overwhelming. Michele reached between their bodies and opened his flies and freed Gary's cock from the prison of his trousers; it felt long, thick, and meaty. Gary pushed his trousers down while Michele reached out for the KY jelly she had purposely left on the bedside table and slathered his phallus with the lubricant. She had lubricated herself internally prior to going out for the evening in anticipation of having sex.

Gary didn't even remove her panties; he simply slid the gusset to one side and then slowly slid his entire length inside Michele until his scrotum rested against her buttocks. Michele grunted as Gary's cock filled her, but she liked the feeling of the hard member crammed inside her and especially liked the tingling feeling emanating from her prostate whenever Gary's glans rubbed against it.

Their fucking was almost savage; Gary pounded away at Michele as she rose her buttocks up off the bed to meet his thrusts. They never broke their kiss and they gasped and groaned into each others mouths as their tongues entwined and teeth occasionally cracked together with the ferocity of the sex. Gary managed to shuck off his white front and when Michele bought up her legs and wrapped them around him he savoured the feel of Michele's stockings rubbing against his skin.

The fucking became a frenzy, Gary jack-hammered his cock in and out Michele's tight anus and Michele, impaled on Gary's hard throbbing cock, clung to him and wriggled and shook her backside. She thrust her hips upward to match his strokes ensuring his full length penetrated her slick anal sheath and crossed her ankles behind Gary's back, her stockings hissing as they rubbed together and against Gary's sensitive skin.

Michele felt her orgasm approaching as Gary howled and moaned with the rush of his own climax. She felt Gary's cock convulse deep inside her as he filled her back passage with his hot seed. Michele's cock was erect and rubbing against Gary's stomach through the flimsy material of her panties as Gary savagely fucked her. The pressure and friction induced her own climax and she groaned in ecstasy as she flooded her panties with hot semen. Gary's cock pounding in and out of her anus further stimulating her and she was wracked by a very intense orgasm.

Gary's thrusting slowed down as his orgasm subsided and eventually he lay still on top of Michele with his slowly deflating penis buried in her anus. He was still kissing Michele and he could tell that her orgasm was still raging through her body, he felt her penis convulsing in her panties and her hot seed flooding through the panty material and soaking his belly.

Michele's climax began to subside and as she came down from the sexual high. Gary finally broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

"Well that was good" he smiled.

"Yeah; I enjoyed it" Michele grinned up at him.

"Well thanks darling," Gary leaned down and kissed her.

Gary eased his cock out of Michele's anus and knelt on the bed between her spread legs. He wiped his cock and belly with a towel. Then he stood up and put his cock back into his pants and zipped his flies; he shucked into his white front and tucked it in.

Gary passed the towel to Michele.

"Here honey, clean yourself up," he said.

Michele wiped at her semen soaked panties and looked up at Gary. He was a well built handsome young man. She thought that she could become quite attached to a man like him, but she had thought that about Spike too and look where that had ended up. She pulled down her dress and sat on the bed lighting a cigarette.

"Ok see you babe," Michele got up and walked to the door.

"But!" Gary looked a little peeved.

"That was fun honey but I'm not looking for a boyfriend," Michele hustled him out the door and closed it.

She burst out laughing.

"You naughty girl!" she smiled to herself.

She went into the bathroom to clean up properly and fix her makeup and change her knickers.

The girls drifted into Michele's room one at a time having sated their lust.

They sat around drinking gin and tonics.

The girls compared notes.

"I tell ya Michele; expect for those Eyeties in Naples, these Aussie hunks are the best," Doris smirked.

"He was this big!" Mary laughed.

She held her palms six inches apart and then slowly opened them until they were eight, then ten inches apart.

"Never!" Doris guffawed.

"I tell ya I'm walking bow-legged," Mary burst out laughing and rolled on the couch.

"You're quiet Polly?" Michele raised her brows.

Polly sat back with her head resting on the back of the couch.

"I'm just basking in the afterglow of the best rogering I've had since recruit school," Polly beamed.

"Do you miss Jean Burgess?" Mary asked.

"Yes and no. I write to him; but I'm having too much fun to miss him that much," Polly downed her gin and tonic and poured another.

"Certainly more than Michele misses Jason Jones," she said cynically, looking at Michele over the rim of her glass.

"Fuck off!" Michele's stared evilly at her friend.

Polly shrugged her shoulders and sipped her drink and lit a cigarette.

"Ok girls. Who wants to really have some fun?" Michele asked, changing the subject.

"What are we going to do now? Suck off some more sailors?" Doris laughed.

Michele rummaged in her purse and bought out four tickets which she held up for the girls to see.

"I have tickets here for Australia's best rock and roll band, Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs," she smiled at the girls.

"Upstairs at the Silver Spade Room. It's a class venue and we have seats at a table for four. My treat," Michele grinned.

The girls all clapped and smiled.

"Fuck me Michele; you're a hard girl to dislike. Sometimes I think you're a cold hearted bitch and sometimes I think I love you," Polly said drunkenly.

"And you're drunk...Woah! Here we go!" Michele grabbed Polly and led her to the bathroom.

She helped Polly to her knees while she vomited into the bowl. When Polly had finished, Michele took her to the vanity unit and put a cold compress on her face and the gave her a glass of water to rinse her mouth. She let Polly use her toothbrush and sat her down and fixed her makeup and brushed her wig.

"You know I love you?" Michele said as she stood behind Polly brushing her hair, fussing over her so she looked perfect.

"And I love too Chelle; but sometimes you make it hard," Polly met her eyes in the mirror.

Michele and Polly came out of the ensuite together.

"Okay you Barrack Room Bettys, follow me to the Silver Spade Room. The champagne is on me and any girl that doesn't get some beefy Aussie lifesaver to go home with her is a poofter!" Michele said in her best faux Aussie accent.

The girls had a ball at the concert. The band played hard rock for three sets and after the show had finished the guys in the band came out into the audience and couple sat with the girls.

The Betty's were quite drunk by now but were still having a good time.

"I'm Colin, the drummer," the long-haired handsome man said as he seated himself beside Michele.

"Fuck me I've come twelve thousand miles and still can't fuck a real musician!" Michele giggled.

"Hey!" Colin replied, a little bemused.

But when Michele kissed him and squeezed him through his skin-tight jeans all was forgiven. Michele slipped her spare room key into his hand.

"Room seven, seventeen. Give me half an hour to get ready," she bit his ear playfully.

Ensuring that Doris, Mary and Polly had engaged with other men Michele snuck away. She was more than a little drunk but happy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Barrack Room Betty Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds