• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Straight Arrow

Straight Arrow

Straight Arrow by Samuelx.

I first met him when we were both freshmen in high school.I was the nervous, tall and slightly chubby black male with an attitude problem. I call myself Wolfman.


He was the slender, red-haired, green-eyed boy who became my friend.My wonderful John. We became pals. Close friends. We saw each other all the time. I met girls and dated them. I even fell genuinely in love with a female, once.John did not date girls. He did not seem interested in anyone. He was lonely. I liked him. I could see that he was unhappy. I could not understand what he was going through.
He came to me crying one night and confessed to being something he considered awful due to his
christian upbringing.He was a latent homosexual.
I was shocked. My friend John.....one of these.....people ? I did not know what to do. I just held him. He told me how he cried himself to sleep and prayed to God wishing he were straight.
I just held him and somehow we started kissing. I took him to my room and we made love. A first
time for the both of us. I had been with girls before and considered myself a straight and narrow
black male. I dig women and I dig sports. I am a Brothaman. I am NOT like that !!!!!!!!!!YET I loved John. What to do.....what to do ?
I was confused. I went to my girlfriend at the time.....the strikingly beautiful Rachel. I made love to Rachel and found it special and throughly enjoyed it.


What kind of person can love both men and women with seemingly equal passion ?

What was I ?


Much later I discovered it.
John and Rachel are no longer in my life. John came out. I did not. Rachel never found out
about my relationship with John. She moved to Iowa. I am alone in the city of Boston.
Just one of the Guys at my school. A guy with a secret. Love goes any way the wind blows
and all open-minded young men and women are welcome to my bedroom. Yet very few can come to my heart.


The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Straight Arrow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds