• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 07

My Mother My Wife Ch. 07

12

That afternoon we explored the beach at Cannon Rocks as planned; the four of us wandered slowly along the beach collecting shells, looking for driftwood and generally enjoying the good weather. Wellington chased seagulls, sticks and anything that caught his attention.

Clara was subdued, walking slightly stiffly. I saw her wince once when she bent to pick up a shell, I must have hit her hard! Michael fussed around her, asking if she was alright. "Just a little stiff from our walk the other day," she said, blushing.

Michael placed her hand solicitously under his arm and insisted that they turn around and return to the car. "You two carry on walking if you want to. I'll take this poor girl back to the car and we'll wait for you there. Take your time!"

When they were out of earshot Nellie asked, "What's up with you two?"

After a moment's hesitation I told her what had transpired that morning. "That was cruel! Not the John I know." She looked at me sternly, then smiled, "So that's why she's walking like John Wayne's sister. Serves her right! What are you going to do now?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I do know I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her. I also know that I'm in love with you, but you're my mother and..." I left the rest unsaid, hugging Nellie to me. After a long moment I held her away from me, "Want a little fun?"

She looked at me, uncertain, "Fun?"

"Put the lead on Wellington and come with me." Lead in hand I led the way back along the beach following the line where the undergrowth met the beach, up above the high water mark. When we crested one of the dunes I saw Michael and Clara walking way ahead of us, tiny specs in the distance. I held out my hand and stopped Nellie from continuing. When they disappeared around a headland I led the way forward, walking swiftly.

"You're wicked!" She said, matching me pace for pace, Wellington trotting at my side.

"Would you rather not?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" We continued walking hand-in-hand, taking long strides in the soft sand. By the time we reached the headland where we had watched the other two disappear we were both breathing hard. "We need to be a little cautious now," I said between breaths.

"Where are they?"

"I'm guessing they're at that little clearing in the bush where the track from the car park comes out onto the beach."

"Where that old wooden bench is?"

"Exactly!" I said. "It's all overgrown, nobody uses it anymore, and they can see the sea from there, hoping they'll see us before we see them. I'm going to leave Wellington here." I tied his lead to a tree. "Stay!" I said, holding up my index finger. He lay down as he always does when we go shopping and leave him at the shop entrance. He was used to this.

I took Nellie's hand and we skirted the bushes, walking slowly now. We were screened from the bench clearing by the thick Eastern Cape bush, and by the rise and fall in the white sand dunes. When we were only about ten yards from the alcove we stopped and listened, standing in the shade of the verdant growth.

"No! Someone will see us!" I heard Clara say. Her voice was clear above the sound of the breakers.

"No one can see us here; nobody walks this beach during the week, certainly not this late in the afternoon in winter." It was more difficult to hear Michael, his voice lower, more relaxed. "Now pull your top down and let me see those beautiful titties of yours."

"No..."

"Have you already forgotten the lesson I gave you yesterday?" His voice was more menacing.

"But they'll see us when they come back."

"They're miles away, probably doing what we're doing. They're so into each other they'll not notice an earthquake. Now pull that top down!" A pause then, "There! That wasn't so bad. They are so beautiful. Come here, I want to suck those pink tips, worship them." Silence.

We crept forward keeping to the deep shadow. A few yards further I caught a glimpse of color, the orange of Michael's shirt. I moved a little further crouching down until I could see him clearly through the leaves and branches. He was sitting on the bench facing the entrance into the grove which was about ninety degrees away from where we were kneeling. Clara was standing in front of him, her shirt off and her swimming costume top pulled down leaving both her breasts open to our view; they were picture-book perfect. Michael was nuzzling one with his lips. Clara stood there with her eyes closed, head back, her hands on his shoulders.

"Beautiful!" He moved his lips to the other nipple, the vacated nub erect, glistening with saliva. Suddenly she jumped, her eyes shooting open, "Aaaah!" He must have bitten her. Her hand moved to the back of his head pulling him closer. I saw his hand move up under her skirt. After a moment she spread her feet a little further apart.

I whispered in Nellie's ear, "Can you see?" She nodded, letting go of my hand and sliding her hand over the growing bulge in my shorts.

"I can feel you've got a good view," she whispered back, I smiled. I moved slightly backwards so that Nellie was in front of me and I was looking over her shoulder. I reached around and traced the outline of an erect nipple. She pushed back against me. With my free hand I reached for my phone, selected silent, then video, then the record button. I aimed it in their general direction.

"My turn," I heard Michael say. They swapped positions, Michael standing, Clara sitting. We kept absolutely still. "Pull my pants down and show me that you remember what I showed you yesterday."

"Michae..." His hand flashed and I heard the slap, loud in the clearing. She screamed. He had flat-handed her breast!

"Now do as I say, or I'll put you over my knee and paddle that pretty little backside of yours!"

We were no more than ten yards away from them and I could see the red hand print on her alabaster skin; that was no loving swat! I kept recording.

With trembling hands Clara reached out, first undoing his belt, the button, the zip, then pulled his trousers down to his knees; his underpants were stretched to their limit by his very obvious erection. Using both hands she freed his cock and pulled them down. Clara then took his cock in both hands and stared jacking him hard and fast.

"No! That's not what I showed you." He moved around the end of the bench facing more towards us. "One hand. Slowly. Use the other hand to trace my testicles, explore between my legs, tease my back door. Rub the head against those beautiful titties of yours. Then, when I'm ready, you'll take me in your mouth and suck me off. Do you remember?"

She nodded mutely, one hand reaching between his legs. From where we knelt we could see every detail, her small hand between his legs, her other hand holding his fat erection. His one hand rested on her shoulder.

I have never thought about watching others being intimate, peeping, being a voyeur. I suppose that, before the first episode at the pool, the opportunity had never come my way. I could not believe how sexually exciting I found this spectacle. I could tell that Nellie shared the excitement, her erect nipples, her breathing, her body language.

Standing, his cock was about level with her breasts. She rubbed the head against her obviously hard nipples. "Use some saliva. Let Big John glide over your eager nipples." 'Big John'? I smiled to myself.

Clara let go of his cock and put her fingers to her mouth. Slap! Her hair flew out sideways, her face turned. "Into your mouth, like I showed you yesterday!" She bent forward and engulfed the swollen red head with her mouth. I could see tears starting down her cheeks. "Aaaah! Yes! You remember! Not so difficult is it?" I could see her head shake. "Now rub Big John over those sensitive nipples. Yessss." He was sighing, swaying in time with her ministrations.

I slipped a hand down the front of Nellie's trousers, under her bikini bottom. I used my fingers to comb through her pubic bush, then down between her lips. I moved my finger up and down from her clitoris to her vaginal opening and back, spreading her wetness. She pushed against my hand.

"If we had more time I would lay you down on this bench and screw the daylights out of you. I know how wet you are!" Michael said, pumping his hips in time with her hand, which was pumping his cock quite hard. I could see the head go dark red purple as she pulled, the veins standing out. "Yes! That's just how I like it! Show me how wet you are. Pull down your panties so I can see." She hesitated. "Now!"

"I've got a swimming costume on," she said meekly.

"Well, pull it to one side." he said hoarsely. "Show me now!"

Clara removed her hand from between his legs and reached down to her crotch. From where we knelt I could not see her privates, but she had spread her legs wide, lifting her bottom for a moment. Michael was looking down. Clara's hand had stopped pumping his cock, just holding it. "Beautiful! Spread your lips so I can see!" I saw her hand move. "That's it! Now play with yourself." Her hand moved. He stood staring down.

I could feel Nellie's pussy getting wetter. She turned her head and whispered in my ear, "Wish I could see her pussy."

"So do I," I whispered back, rubbing her swollen clitoris. I checked that the two were still center of screen.

After a long moment Michael reached his hand behind her head and pulled her towards him, forcing his cock into her mouth, all the way in until her lips were buried in his pubic hair. She gagged and he let her go. Her head jerked backwards leaving a trail of white saliva. She coughed, "Michael..."

"Sorry my love, but you must learn to take all of me into your mouth, deep throat me. Relax your muscles and let it slip in and out. Go on now and try." He released the back of her head and, placing one hand on her shoulder; he stretched down and started fondling her nipple. "Are you still playing with yourself?" he asked.

She nodded. I could see her hand moving rapidly between her legs.

Absently I was rubbing Nellie's clitoris harder and she was grinding her buttocks into my crotch. I heard Michael say, "Hold that hand up, I want to taste your pussy on your fingers." He was thrusting faster into her mouth and she placed her other hand on his hip, pulling him rhythmically into her mouth. She reached up and he took her fingers into his mouth. "Yessss!" He started thrusting his hips rapidly, forcing his erection deeper into her mouth, fasted, harder. "Yesss..." I could see her throat convulsing as he started to ejaculate.

I felt Nellie tense, then thrust against my hand as she came; she reached up and put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from making a noise. Michael must have caught the movement in the corner of his eye and he turned to stare, looking me straight in the eyes. But he could not stop thrusting frantically into Clara's mouth. I could see cum oozing out of the corners of her mouth, running down her chin, thick and white. Eventually he stopped thrusting and then remained still, frozen in time as we stared at each other.

I had let my hand holding the camera drop and, removing my other hand from Nellie's wet pussy, I slowly lifted a finger to my lips indicating silence. Then I took her hand and we quietly withdrew the way we had come. When we were clear we stood up and walked rapidly away, retracing our tracks in the sand.

When we reached Wellington, still tied to the tree, I took Nellie in my arms and kissed her, hard, desperately, all the built up carnal desire making the kiss brutal. I pushed her backwards until she was lying on her back in the warm sand with me positioned between her legs, our lips still locked. Reaching between us I started undoing her shirt buttons, Nellie undoing her trousers. I did not bother to undo her bikini top, just pushed the cups up revealing her full breasts.

Nellie squirmed under me pushing her trousers down as I reached between us and pushed my trousers and underpants down to my knees. Then I was in her, buried to the hilt. In a frenzy I thrust into her, deep and hard; Nellie tilted her pelvis to receive the thrusts, her breath being knocked from her by my violent thrusts.

"Did that excite you? Seeing Michael fuck her face? Seeing him cum in her mouth? Seeing him suck her fingers?" I hardly heard her words as the blood pounded in my ears. I thrust deep and hard. "Do you want to taste me? Do you?"

"Yes! Yes!" I could feel her warm cunt gripping my cock as Nellie squeezed her thighs together under me. Neither of us could spread our legs with our trousers at our knees; I felt her hand reach between us, felt her fingers slip into her wet canal along with my cock. She was so full and tight! Then her fingers were in my mouth, her tongue too, sharing the erotic essence.

"I'm cumming!" I cried.

"Yes! Deep inside me! Yes!" Nellie reached behind me and, using her free hand, pulled me hard into her, as deep as I could go. I could feel the cum hosing inside her cunt with each ecstatic spasm, on and on. Stars and blackness swirled in my brain as the fugue passed.

When I again became aware of my surroundings Nellie was stroking my back. "I love you, I love you," she chanted.

"I love you too," I managed to utter, my mouth dry.

We lay entwined for a few minutes. Eventually Nellie said, "You're heavy..."

Contritely I raised my weight up on my elbows and said, "I'm sorry. That was selfish. But that was wonderful! The best I've ever had."

She laughed, "And I've got sand everywhere! We'll have to swim before we get back to the car. I'm also sure we stink of sex."

I laughed, "You think more than Clara? And stink isn't the right word. Perfumed? Salted? No... But 'stink' is definitely wrong!" I raised myself to my knees, then to my feet and reached down to help Nellie up. She looked so erotic with her breasts bared, her trousers around her knees and our love juices slick on her thighs. "Come, we had better move before they drive away without us.

Pulling our clothes off, we ran down to the water and dived in, the cold water taking my breath away. After a few minutes we walked up the beach and, pulling our clothes onto wet bodies, then we jogged back towards the car park, Wellington racing ahead of us. Neither of us had donned any underwear.

When we reached the car, Michael and Clara were sitting in the front seats talking. Michael saw us and bellowed, "I thought you two had drowned! Come on, I'm not sure about you but I'm dying of thirst!" Clara sat looking straight ahead.

When we were on the road, Wellington in the load bed, Nellie and I in the back, Clara and Michael in the front, I took Nellie's hand and squeezed it. Her hand felt warm and small in mine, like it belonged there. "What are we going to do for supper?" I asked.

At home, Michael pulled the car into the garage. The girls went ahead with Wellington. Michael said, "We need to talk..."

"Yes, we certainly do." I looked at him, "But not now. Let's sleep on it and maybe you and I can go for breakfast in the morning. Right now I could do with a glass of wine." He looked at me uncertainly. "I'm not mad at you if that's what's worrying you. On the contrary, I'm quite relieved. We'll talk about it tomorrow." I could see the relief in his face.

After a very strained dinner we all said good night and went to bed. I was lying in bed reading when Clara unlocked the bathroom door and climbed into the bed wearing her usual skimpy nightie, making sure she was on the very furthest edge of the bed. She pulled the covers primly up to her chin.

I felt a little sorry for her, having been abused by Michael and by me; and Nellie had not been overly friendly. I put my book down and turned towards her. "Don't you dare..." she rasped looking up at the ceiling.

My feelings of sympathy evaporated. "Don't I dare what? Suck your nipples? Rub my cockhead over your 'titties'?" I paraphrased Michael, "Watch you while you play with yourself? Cum in your mouth?"

Clara closed her eyes, her face blushing deep red. "You were watching?" More a statement than a question.

"All of it!" I lay back and looked at the ceiling. I was surprised that I had a raging erection. "Where did we go wrong? You're beautiful; I've always found you sexually exciting but you've kept me at arm's length, teased me, and only tolerated my advances when I was absolutely desperate. And then only lying there like a warm corpse. Why?" No answer. "Do you like being slapped, beaten, humiliated?" No answer.

The silence stretched. I said, "You're welcome to Michael; he obviously touches you in places I don't, and no pun intended. I've seen how you react to his charms. Remember our deal, I want you to get intimate with him while we're present. So we can watch." I knew I was taking license but did not care.

"John..."

"I want you to masturbate him, slowly. Take his cock in your hand, pull the loose skin up over the head, hold it there. Then pull the skin hard back, hold it there." I pushed the duvet down revealing my rampant erection. "Show me how you're going to do it."

"John..." she said again, plaintively.

"Show me!" I ordered. Slowly Clara rolled towards me, reached out and wrapped her warm hand around my cock. I shivered. She started moving her hand up and down. "Like this?" I wrapped my hand around hers, then started moving as though I was masturbating myself, squeezing on the upstroke feeling the warmth of her hand and my foreskin covering the head, agonizingly slowly on the down stroke, holding it there for a moment, then back, hard and fast. I started to ooze precum, clear and slick. "Use your other hand and spread it over the head." She reached out. "Gently! It's very sensitive there."

Clara was lying on her side staring at our hands, my hard cock; her mouth was open, her breath fast, red spots on her cheeks. I removed my hand from on top of hers and slid it down the neck of her nightie, reaching for a breast. Clara froze. "Don't stop!" I felt a hard nipple and squeezed, her hand resumed its slow movement.

Between my thumb and forefinger I rolled the hard nub one way, then the other. Hard. Then I squeezed and pulled; it must have hurt her because she was making quiet mewing noises, but her breath was coming faster and louder. I moved my hand to her other nipple and started torturing it in turn. Clara's hand was moving faster and harder.

"Play with yourself," I whispered. After a moment's hesitation she slipped her left hand under her nightie and down the front of her panties. "Pull them down so I can see what you're doing," I twisted her nipple. Letting go of me she used both hands to pull her panties to her knees, kicking them off her feet.

Then her right hand was back on my cock, her left moving rapidly between her widespread legs. I could not see her fingers penetrating her pussy from where I lay but I could hear the wet slapping and I could smell her woman's smell. Her eyes were wide and fixed on my cock as her hand moved up and down; a clear stream of precum oozed out and dripped over her knuckles.

I was getting close. "When I cum I want you to time your pumping with my spurts, to milk me dry. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Ready? I'm cumming!" I started humping my hips against her hand and she took her timing from my thrusts. The first spurt of hot goo landed on my chest, the next on my neck, her hand flying up and down my cock in time with the contractions. As the ejaculations subsided, the last of the sperm dribbled from my cockhead over her grasping hand and into my pubic hair.

I stopped her movement with my hand as I became too sensitive and lay back with my eyes closed, recovering, breathing hard. After a while I took my hand out of Clara's top and squirmed around on the bed until I was lying with my head between her feet, her legs still spread wide, her knees slightly bent. "Now I want to see you cum!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • My Mother My Wife Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds