• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma's Gift Ch. 04

Grandma's Gift Ch. 04

Aunt Bridgette had just finished emptying my balls down her throat and I fell back on the enormous bed. It was extremely comfortable, especially with the over-stuffed pillows and the amount of room one had when lying in it. I lay there as Gram and Aunt Bridgette fell onto the bed next to me. Gram was massaging Aunt Bri's near naked breasts and had her tongue deep in her mouth. Gram was still completely naked and Bridgette was in all black, nippleless bra, crotchless panties, garters and stockings.

Bri had one hand on the back of Gram's head, holding her mouth to hers, savoring the sensation of Gram's tongue. Gram was continuing to massage her tits and tug on her swollen nipples. Aunt Bri released Gram's head and Gram started to kiss and suck on Bri's neck. Bri, tentatively, reached for Gram's breasts and hefted them in her hands.

Bridgette's breathing started getting faster as Gram continued to nibble on her throat and caress her nips. Bri started to massage Gram's boobs and rolled her thumbs over her nipples. Gram had a sudden intake of air and let out a low moan. She continued kissing and nibbling down Bridgette's upper chest. Bridgette had to let go of Grams tits and, instead, began to weave her fingers into Gram's flaming, red hair.

Bri guided Gram to her right tit and she latched on like a babe. She was sucking and tonguing Bri's nipple until it was an inch long. Bri was moaning loudly and her ass was squirming around on the bed. I shuffled down the bed and saw the fluids dripping from her pussy. Gram looked up and over to me.

"Lad, she has another teat. Get on it."

I didn't have to be told twice. I moved back up the bed and took her other nipple in my mouth. I was sucking like milk was going to come out. I was wagging my tongue against it, feeling it getting stiffer. My hand wandered down Bri's belly, tracing my fingernails along. Each pass of my nails made her jump.

I moved over to whisper in my Gram's ear. "Do you want to lick her pussy, like she did you, or do you want me to go down on her again?"

Gram's response was to release Bridgette's tit and start kissing her way down her belly. She maneuvered herself so that she was crawling down between her legs as she traced her tongue past Bri's belly button.

My cock had recovered by this time and was getting harder by the second, watching what was going on between my Gram and Aunt. By now, Gram was laying on her stomach, between Bridgette's spread open thighs. I moved to a position that gave me a great view.

Gram parted Bri's bush, that covered her puss. Licking her lips, Gram moved in closer and planted a kiss on Bri's pussy. She kept kissing her wet lips and I could hear the sound of her sucking as she kissed. Finally, looking over at me, she parted her sister's cunt lips and started running her tongue through the moist pink opening. She was alternating between short little touches of her tongue and long licks, like she was eating an ice cream.

Gram moved her fingers and cleared the hair from around Bridgette's hooded pearl. She moved her mouth a bit and started to lap at that sensitive little button. I heard Aunt Bri repeating over and over, "Yes, God yes." As she started to buck her hips into Gram's now fluttering tongue. I could see a steady flow of fluids out of her cavern as she grabbed Gram by the hair, thrust her pelvis upward and yelled out "Oh God, Yes."

For her part, Gram was down there lapping up as much of her sister's cum as she could get. Bri was still breathing heavily and wheezing as her climax started to come down. I leaned over and kissed my Grandma, tasting my Aunt's cum juice on her lips and tongue. My cock was at full mast, now.

Gran saw it and remarked "Well, what are we going to do about that, lad?"

I moved over to Bridgette and started turning her on her stomach. "Well, somebody here mentioned something about a snake in her cunny, earlier."

I got Bri on her belly and was pulling her hips up. "I think it's time I do something about that."

I finally had her on her knees with her beautiful ass in the air. She tried to get up on her hands as well, but I kept her in the position she was in. I hunched down behind her and inserted a finger into her sopping wet cunt. I started finger-fucking her, slowly, at first and increasing the speed as she got used to it. I added finger after finger into her poon until I had 4 fingers pumping into her.

She looked back at me and said, "Thas nice boy, but I was promised that log in ye groin." "And ye, sis, come around here so I can return ye the favor."

Gram scooted around until her smooth shaven pussy was right in front of Bridgette's face. I kneeled up behind Bridgette with my cock in my hand. Bri reached out with both arms and grabbed Gram by her thighs and pulled her closer. She remarked, "Ro, ye have to show me how ye get it so smooth. Tis like a wee one's."

She buried her face into Gram's pussy and my Grandma threw her head back in rapture. I moved closer to her and put the head of my prick in between her lips. I felt her tense up at this long lost sensation. I slid my cock through her lips, up and down, getting it nice and slick with her juices.

She released her hold on Gram's vag and begged me "C'mon lad, dinna tease me with it." She said, "Yer gram's tongue was a nice appetizer, but I need the main course after that."

I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her full force. It slid all the way in to the hilt on one thrust. I heard a muffled grunt from Bridgette as I hit her cervix. I immediately started driving myself in and out of her dripping cunt. I saw Gram grab her by the hair and pull her face deeper into her quim. She was forcibly rubbing her puss into Bridgette's face.

I was ravaging her pussy, like it hadn't been in years. My shaft slamming into her harder with each thrust. I could hear my balls slapping against her mound. I was ramming her so hard, I was pushing her deeper and deeper into my Grams crotch.

Suddenly, Gram threw her head back and yelled out "Oh sweet lord!" Her thighs closed around Aunt Bridgette's head, holding it in place, as she came. Bridgette was pulling Gram's thighs apart to extricate herself and I could see how soaked and shiny her face was.

I continued pounding into her cunt for all I was worth. My earlier explosion down my Aunt's throat allowed me to last longer in her puss. I could feel her tunnel begin to spasm and squeeze my cock, as another orgasm took hold of her. I continued fucking my Aunt as hard and fast as I could. I could feel her having orgasm after orgasm as I pounded her clam.

Finally, I felt my climax building in my loins. I shouted out "I'm cumming.", as I felt my load being squeezed out of my balls. I watched as Gram slid under Bridgette watching me load up her sister's cunt with my cream. I pumped enough into her, that it started leaking out and dripping onto my Gram's face. I pulled out of Bri's cunt and aimed the last couple of shots right at Gram's nose. I watched as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and cleaned off as much as she could get. She started scooping up the rest with her fingers and sucking them clean. Cum started to drip from Aunt Bridgette's cooch. Gram locked her arms around her waist and clamped her mouth over Bri's snatch, drinking in as much of the cum blend as she could get.

We all collapsed onto the bed, scattered around its vast expanse. We were all three drained, both figuratively and literally. We all shifted around until we were facing the same direction on the bed. I crawled up, in between my Gram and Aunt and fell over on my back. The two of them laid on either side of me, heads on my chest and an arm around each of them.

Gram was the first to speak. "Lad, you may be able to keep going, but I know I need rest and I'm sure my sister does too."

Aunt Bri piped up with "Aye, can we just take a wee rest?"

I held them to my chest and kissed each of them. I laid back on the pillows and promptly fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was dark in the room. I could see out the window and I saw the night lights of London. I looked down and both my Aunt and Grandma were still asleep on my chest. O laid there, running the events of the past two days through my brain. I had only wanted to make love to my Grandma. It had been a fantasy of mine for a couple of years, basically since I learned to jack off. Aunt Bridgette was an occasional fantasy, but Gram was always the star of my imagination. I laid there holding both women, having, so far, fulfilled a number of my fantasies and then some.

I had never, in my wildest dreams, thought that my Gram would go down on her own sister or have her sister go down on her. These women had gone far beyond my depraved dreams. Now I wanted to find out just how far they would go. I was laying there musing on the upcoming few weeks that we were going to be together, when I felt my Gram stirring. I leaned down and kissed the top of her gorgeous red hair.

"Mmmm, good evening to you too, lad." She said with a yawn. "I need to go use the loo. Be right back."

I watched her naked ass wiggle as she walked away, in the moonlight. She looked back over her shoulder as she left and flashed me a little smile.

Aunt Bridgette shifted in her sleep, her arm moving down across my stomach, her head realigning itself on my chest. I could hear her quiet snoring and could tell she was still asleep. I heard the flush of the commode and saw my Gram coming back. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was and what a body she still had, at 75. She crawled back up on to the bed and snuggled in to my shoulder.

"You know, lad, we're going to have to get out of bed soon and get dressed." She said matter of factly.

I looked at her a bit confused and she giggled a bit. "Boy, we have to get dinner at some point.". "Even if we order room service, we can't be running around in our all together when they bring it up, now can we?"

"I guess not." I answered. "Besides, we have to shower at some point or we'll just become a big sticky mess."

Gran let out a laugh and I felt Aunt Bridgette stirring.

We both kissed her as she stretched and woke up. "For some reason, I'm a wee bit peckish." Aunt Bri announced.

Gram and I both answered her "I wonder why?"

I finally started moving to get out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I heard Aunt Bri coming off the bed behind me. I went into the bathroom and as I was closing the door, Aunt Bridgette stopped me. "I have to use it too, lad."

I stepped over to the commode and Bridgette squatted over the bidet. As I voided out my bladder, I heard my aunt relieving herself as well. For some reason, it was a bit arousing to have her there pissing next to me. I reached over and put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwining. I could still taste Gram on her mouth and tongue.

We both finished up and when she stood up, I backed her in to the wall. I was kissing her everywhere that I could reach. I massaged her beautiful breasts as I sucked and tongued her nipples till they were hard pebbles.

I started to push Aunt Bridgette down at her shoulders. She looked at me, confused. "Kneel down." I told her. She sank to her knees in front of me, with my stiffening cock inches away from her face. She reached up and took it in her hand. She began gently stroking it as she also started kissing the head and down the shaft.

"Is this what ye want, lad?" She asked. Then opening her mouth wide, she engulfed me, forcing half my length into her mouth. I heard myself groaning as she sucked me off, again. Aunt Bri had become quite a good little cocksucker in the few times she had serviced mine. She started to bob her head, my prick sliding in and out of her suctioning mouth.

At just that moment, Gram walked in the bathroom wearing a sheer robe. "What is taking you two so..." She stopped dead in her tracks seeing her sister on her knees, sucking off her nephew. Bridgette stopped blowing me and looked up at her sister. "Well don't leave the lad in that state. Finish what you started."

She took my prick back in her mouth and continued sucking me off. I could feel a tingling in my groin and pulled her off me. I didn't want to cum too soon. I pulled her back to her feet and leaned her over the bidet. I stepped behind her and stuffed my cock deep in her pussy. I grabbed on to her hips and began pumping in and out of her.

Gram was sitting on the edge of the tub, watching the entire scene play out. "Come on lad, shoot it into her deep." "Fill her up with your seed." Gram encouraged. I was pummeling her cunt when my orgasm started. Blast after blast of cum was sent deep into her pussy.

As my orgasm ended and my, now flaccid, joint slipped out of my aunt, part of my load came with it, oozing out of Bridgette and dropping into the bidet. My aunt stood up, turned and kissed me.

"What other sins of the flesh are ye going to inflict on us?"

"We'll see." "There's lots of time to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma's Gift Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds