• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • G-lori-a! My Mother-In-Law! Ch. 02

G-lori-a! My Mother-In-Law! Ch. 02

12

The shop had really started doing well. Ed and my Brother-in-law, Mike, were working sixty and seventy hours a week trying to keep up. A couple more technicians were brought in to assist with the workload, but the new contracts Ed had secured put the business on a new playing field with little competition in our area. With encouragement from the family, and the thought of him taking over the business within a few years due to Ed's health, Mike went back to school. Having sat through my fair share of college courses I gave my weekends up to help him study. My job was going really well and I had found a groove, so I had quite a bit of extra time on my hands. Not wanting to work with Ed, I chose to help out around the house.

Gloria and Ed's house sat in the center of fifty acres, about five of which were used as yard. The rest grew as either dense forest or rolling prairie where they kept a few head of cattle. With the abundance of money coming in from work, they had spent a considerable amount "fixing up" the place. That meant a new pool with extremely large deck, a new garage for Ed (he was into anything with a motor), and a large patio out of the basement with a deck on the main floor.

During my off hours I would head over and pick up the place, clean the gutters, and mow. They had hired a local high school kid to trim the fences, but Ed had bought a new mower with a six-foot deck and what felt like 200hp, so I didn't mind cutting the grass. Plus, it had the added benefit of keeping me close to Gloria and the pool.

Gloria looks as good as ever. Since our first encounter she had really jumped headlong into the gym life. What used to be a 130-lb, 5'3", 50-year old stunner had become a 120-lb, 5'3", 55-year old drop-dead gorgeous specimen of a woman. She had managed to form her body into a shape unlike any other I had seen. On top of that she had talked Ed into a double-dose of breast implants that took her from an A to a C cup. She loved flirting, and often called me "the pool boy" at gatherings with family and friends.

One especially hot, late August afternoon, Gloria and I's relationship was taken in a new thrilling direction.

Tuesday and Thursday were the best days of the week. My boss gave me the option to "work" from home on those days. So, each week, depending on what needed to be done, I would head over to Ed and Gloria's early in the morning to start my day. Gloria would great me at the door, always with a wry smile, and hand me a list of items Ed had found that needed done that week. Never one to really like the heat, I would dive into the work as quickly as possible, in order to save the afternoons for, other things.

Jumping out of the truck, the radio read 6:15 am. Still sticky from the Gym, I ran up to the door, and gave it a light tap. Gloria was there with her list. A quick kiss, and a smack on her ass, then off to complete my tasks for the day.

Hopping back in the truck I finally let the list of work sink in. "You gave me the mother-load this time Ed." I say to myself. "Shit... Well better get started." Clean up the barn; the cows need hay; water, water, water - cows gotta' have water; fix the gate on the north fence - It got hit (that typically meant Ed hit it while driving the pasture...); Cut the grass (it hasn't grown an inch in the last month from the heat, but whatever).

My stomach started to hurt from hunger about one in the afternoon. Getting pretty close to the bottom of the list, I decided it was time to stop and eat.

"Gloria! What's for lunch, sweet cheeks?" I hollered as I came into the kitchen.

"Shhhh!" She hushed, rushing in from the living room. "Jennifer is here."

Giving her a "damn it!" roll of the eyes, I stomped over to the refrigerator. My soon-to-be sister-in-law had decided not to go to work today... "Ok, I guess we can act like mother and son -in-law for one day..." I said quietly as I grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

"Oh god! You smell so hot right now!" She whispered and kissed me deeply. "What am I going to do with you."

"You tell me mom." I winked back.

Jennifer trumped downstairs and we moved away from each other, acting "normal".

"What's for lunch you too?" Jennifer yawned. Apparently just waking up from a nap.

"I dunno'" I spoke up, "why are you home?"

"Decided to take a ME day." Jennifer quipped. "I've been so wound up lately that I just couldn't think straight. Plus, I really haven't had much time in the sun this year. I would like to get out there this afternoon and bake."

Jennifer was a pretty girl. At 25, she stood 5'9" tall and weighed a good 160 lbs. With most of that sitting in her bra. She had a HUGE rack that had come naturally. Her and Mike had dated throughout high school, but then lost touch with each other. About the time of chapter one, they had rekindled their relationship and really seemed to be happy together.

"I'm going to just grab a sandwich and get back to it." I stated morosely.

Gloria gave me a pouty lip look and said, "I'll come out and help in a bit so you can spend some time in the pool too."

"It's ok, I'm almost done," I said walking out the door, not really catching Gloria's meaning about coming out and "helping".

Jennifer popped a burrito in the microwave and planted herself on the couch flipping channels.

"Well crap." I said, sliding back up into the truck. "Guess I'll get back to it."

All I really had left was taking hay out to the cows and jumping in the pool sounded like a good way to pass the afternoon. With my spirits slightly lifted I dove back into work and was finished up in a little more than an hour.

Didn't even think about changing into a bathing suit. Just stripped down to my underwear and jumped in. "AH!" I gave a big sigh of relief as soon as I came to the surface. Calmly floating in the pool not really thinking about anything, I noticed a little movement up on the deck. Gloria was standing over the pool watching me. I knew that look. She really liked looking at me, I had learned earlier, thinking about what I was going to do to her the next time we were together.

"You need a suit there, big guy?" She asked, looking at the growing member my underwear was doing nothing to hide.

"nah, I'm good. Just enjoying the sights and sounds." I quipped back with a smile.

"It is hot out here, isn't it?" As she started removing her shirt and shorts, revealing the tiniest of bikini. Two inch square pieces of fabric with some yarn was more like it.

"Yeah, I was about to burn up!" I said sitting up and watcher her wiggle into the pool.

We immediately gravitated toward each other and started exploring the others body. Touching her firmness gave me a thrill unlike any other. She was absolutely fantastic.

Keeping an eye on the house, to make sure Jennifer didn't surprise us, she spun around and pulled my cock out.

"Goodness, you are a little excited today!" She giggled.

"Yeah, I started thinking about you during my workout this morning. Can't keep you off of my mind." I smiled back and moved my hands south as well. She was silky smooth from head to toe. Just amazing to touch. Running my middle finger along her lips, I could feel her starting to get wet. Even though we were in the water it's a different kind of wet...

Gloria moved her G-string to the side and guided me into her tight, wet hole. She had loosened only slightly over the years, and had learned how to accept my entire cock in every hole. Truly a wonder to see and feel.

"Oh," she gasped, "I'm still surprised at the size of this thing. Every time it slides into me I feel it hit my cervix."

She started humping me grinding deeply into my pelvis. With the water moving around us, we got lost in the moment. Roughly 3 seconds away from exploding I look up and froze...

"Jennifer!" Gloria exclaimed, "We didn't see you there..."

Gloria's voice trailed off as she noticed Jennifer had the first two fingers of her left hand squarely over her clit working hard to an orgasm. Startled by Gloria's voice, Jennifer jumped and almost fell over the deck railing.

"Oh...Wha..What are you guys doing out here!?!" She tried to sound angry, but not quite making it. It was obvious her knees were a little weak.

Gloria, not wanting to be found out, sprang into action. "Dear, that was quite a display you gave us there." Turning to look at me with that, are you going to jump into this conversation with me?, look.

Stammering, "Ya..yeah Jennifer, It looked really good from where I was at." I chimed in.

Gloria had moved over to the steps and was about half way out of the pool when Jennifer came back to reality, "What is this?", was all she said, looking between Gloria and I.

"I was just giving mom a shoulder rub. What did you think was happening?" Finally finding my big boy voice.

Jennifer, finally finding a chair, sat hard, "I thought you were fucking her? Sure looked that way from up here." She was looking around inquisitively as if her memory was betraying her, "you were fucking her weren't you?" Finally looking at me, almost pleading with me to affirm her reality.

"Would you like it if Johnny was fucking me? It looks like you were enjoying the thought of it." Gloria said moving over to her.

"I must have gotten swept up in it. Oh god, what did you two see?" finally figuring out that we had found her at the edge of what should have been a wonderful orgasm.

"We saw you in about the same position you saw us, sweetheart." Gloria said sitting down beside her.

Moving closer Gloria placed a hand on Jennifer's thigh. "What you were doing was really sexy. I can't get the image out of my mind."

I stared open mouthed at Gloria. My mind spinning with what she had just said. Moving closer to Jennifer, Gloria pulled her shoulders into a gentle hug. "There isn't anything to be ashamed of, we are all just making our bodies feel good."

Looking down I realized my dick was sticking straight out the front of my briefs. This gave me a little bit of an idea. Grabbing the hand rail I stepped straight onto the deck directly in front of Jennifer. My dick bobbing in the open air six inches from her downturned face. Raising her eyes, she stared straight at the big red head of my penis.

Finally moving her eyes to meet mine her mouth opened slightly.

Taking this as a que, I moved my swollen head forward. Her body was now under subconscious control. Without even thinking her lips parted to allow my cockhead past. Her lips were white hot to the touch and I felt her tongue flick against the end. Slowly probing deeper into her oral canal, she leaned into me. Timid movements became more powerful as she resigned all thoughts to sucking my thick, juicy dick.

Gloria's left hand found its way to her nipple and expertly started caressing. With her right hand Gloria moved further up Jennifer's thigh, tracing the leg hole of her one-piece bathing suit.

Jennifer leaned forward and dropped to her knees in front of me. Not ready for the movement I stayed planted on the deck. The head of my penis got shoved into the back of Jennifer's throat. She pulled back coughing and gagging.

"jesuschrist, you almost gagged me. This is about the biggest dick I've ever seen. Gloria, how the hell do you take him?" Jennifer spat.

I lost it. Laughing at how direct she was I fell backward into the pool making a huge splash. Resurfacing, I found Gloria and Jennifer laughing hysterically. "I tried to grab you, but the only thing to grab onto was you dick!" Jennifer said through short breaths. "I didn't want to rip it off, so I just let you fall."

With a calm finally settling over us, Gloria looked directly at Jennifer, "Sweetheart, I know you love my son, but," pointing at me," that man's dick is about the most fun I have ever had in my life. If you want to join us every now and then we would love to have you."

Looking deeply into Gloria's eyes, Jennifer leaned forward and kissed her lovingly. "Mom, Mike and I both love each other so much, but our sex life is about as good as you and Ed's. If this ends up being a onetime thing, Which I hope it isn't, I will go to my grave with your secret. Today I want nothing else that to make love to both of you."

Gloria's eyes brightened. Standing up, she pulled Jennifer to her feet. "Johnny, why don't you get dried off and meet us upstairs in a few minutes. We need to powder our noses." With that both women turned and hustled back into the house. I could hear them giggling all the way up the stairs inside.

Tucking myself back into my underwear I slowly climbed out of the pool and went in search of a towel. Taking my time to dry off. Making my way to the back door stripped off my wet underwear. Walking up the stairs all was quite. I knew where they would be. Turning down the hallway I headed into my in-law's bedroom.

Jennifer and Gloria stood facing each other, holding hands, and kissing passionately. Both bodies void of cover, I found my body aching to touch their skin. Gloria broke the embrace and motioned for me. Walking slowly over, Gloria softly said, "Johnny, she has only ever had Mike as a lover. She is very inexperienced and would like for you to take it slow...at first." I knew Gloria had added "at first" herself because Jennifer looked up and shoot her a face, "Just to let you know," Gloria leaned in and whispered in my ear, "She has only sucked a cock once before today."

"Jennifer," I said looking softly at her, "I promise to move slowly and make you comfortable with everything we do with our time together."

She moved forward and pushed me onto the bed, "Fuck me you horse of a man." She said while climbing on top of me. "There are a few things I want you to teach me."

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. Running my hands over her body, feeling every inch. Gloria moved beside us and began caressing her as well. "move up dear." Gloria motioned Jennifer to sit on my chest, "Let him eat your pussy. He really is pretty good at it."

With that Jennifer wiggled up my chest until directly in front of my face. She had a large triangular patch of short hair directly atop her waxed smooth vaginal lips. I could smell her sweet juices flowing out. My dick responded in kind. Gloria moved South and Jennifer moved North.

As stated previously, having a lot of practice with pleasuring a woman, Jennifer didn't take long before she was pulling my ears off trying to grind my tongue as deep into her slit as possible. I didn't mind because she tasted absolutely fantastic. Nothing but sweetness as she began to cum on my face. Gloria was expertly working my cock, but with all of my attention of Jennifer, her work was for not.

Jennifer rolled off of me and I pulled Gloria up to the head of the bed. Moving down her body, wanting to keep everything even between these two, I started licking from rosebud to clit and back again. The smooth skin glided with wetness. Gloria took a little longer, but finally I was able to work her over the edge.

Having rested, Jennifer was ready for round two! She rolled up onto all fours and purred for me to slide my dick as deep into her as I could. Knowing she hadn't been impaled before I chose to move slowly. I positioned myself behind her and pressed the head of my swollen cock against her lips. Still soaking wet from her previous explosion I slid. "OH MY GOD!" I screeched, "You have the tightest pussy ever! Where has this been all my life." My dick stopped about an inch into her. Pressing harder, I could feel her hips move forward as the tension between her legs grew.

She was tight and I, not wanting to hurt her, was taking it slow. Super slow. Deeper and deeper into this steel cage of silk. It felt like my dick was being compressed by a 10-ton brick. Backing out I started pumping into her, loosening her millimeter by millimeter. What seemed like an hour, but was probably five minutes, passed before I was two-thirds way into her. That's when I hit her cervix.

"Shallow cervix." I said matter-of-factly to my mother-in-law.

"Is that all the deeper you can go?" Gloria asked, moving over to get a closer look.

"I'm afraid if I go any deeper it'll start to hurt."

Jennifer, face in a pillow, pushed back into me and moaned, "just fuck me, please."

I started pumping in and out. Gloria moved behind me and licked, cupped, and pulled at my balls. She was the only thing keeping me from coating my sister-in-law's womb with a bucket of cum. Gloria knew what I needed to keep me going strong and I was very appreciative.

Jennifer, new to the experience of being stretched to her max, lasted about two more minutes before driving her hips back as far as she could and letting out a chorus of grunts and groans, her body shaking uncontrollably, then going limp. Gloria sat up and looked at me. "Is that what I did the first time you fucked me?"

"Yeah," I laughed "your eyes rolled into the back of your head. It was a little terrifying after two or three minutes."

Jennifer was out cold and I was hard as a rock.

"Get your sweet ass up here Mom." I said, reaching around smacking her on the rear-end.

Giggling she hopped up on all fours. Without hesitation I spun around and positioned myself between her hips. Still wet from Jennifer I slid my dick along her pussy and ass. Moaning, Gloria pushed back against me. Pressing firmly with my thumb, I slid the head of my member into her tight rosebud.

"Oh baby, that feels amazing." Gloria groaned, "Deeper big boy." She backed up into me and moved her shoulders down to the bed. I slid myself slowly up to hilt of my shaft and rested there for a moment.

Pumping slowly and deeply into my mother-in-law's ass had become a great joy in my life. Now with my sister-in-law laying nude next to us, I was a kid in a candy store.

Jennifer started coming around. Rolling over she found me deep in Gloria. Her eyes widened and she scooted herself closer. Gloria, reaching between her legs, placed two fingers between her pussy lips. "You want another go Sweetheart?" Gloria purred.

"I've never done that before." Jennifer said, eyes wide. Reaching down I pulled her hand up to explore the nether region of our mother-in-law.

Gloria coo'ed as Jennifer ran her fingers around my shaft and around her anus. Orgasm gripped Gloria as Jennifer and I pleasured her holes. Juice dripped from her tender vaginal lips as her body convulsed. Jennifer stared on in wonder, "Do that do me Johnny." She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"It's going to take some time to get used to. You will have to trust me and be patient." I said cupping her cheek. She looked so young and inexperienced. I knew our relationship would be something different than the one I shared with Gloria. Jennifer and I would explore areas of sexuality her mind had not even contemplated yet.

Pulling out of Gloria, I stared at my cock. Beat read from an infusion of blood, it felt like a hot steel rod stretched out in the open air. Moving back and forth between these two amazing bodies had kept me close to the edge, but able to hold on, during what was becoming a rather long session. Evening had crept upon us and I knew the possibility of us being interrupted grew with every minute.

"Turn around and lay like mom." I instructed Jennifer. "Gloria, I'm going to need your help and a lot of lube for this." Gloria shifted to her nightstand and grabbed the large bottle of "Ultra Glide" we kept for emergency purposes. Using her hand as a dam, Gloria squirted several large streams of lube onto Jennifer's hind quarters, rubbing as much into her crack as possible.

Jennifer had a much fuller rear-end than Gloria. Her rosebud anus was seated deep into the gap. Gloria started pressing her index finger into Jennifer.

"Oh honey, you are so tight." Gloria mentioned, and started fitting her middle finger into Jennifer. Gloria looked to be quite experienced with stretching the opening. Looking up at me she said "You're going to have to be careful dear. She is new to this. When we start I had a little experience, but with that big dick of yours might hurt this one."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • G-lori-a! My Mother-In-Law! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds