• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Like No Other Pt. 01

Like No Other Pt. 01

I love going to weddings. Free beer, free food, everyone's dressed up and everyone's usually in a jovial mood. The one thing I love most about weddings though are the few lonely wives while their husbands are getting drunk and stupid. You see, I am by no means an alpha male or even "George Clooney" handsome. I'm your average looking guy who blends in easily and easily forgettable. I'm not an overly aggressive guy and won't force anything on anyone but I have a secret perversion that I want to live out if only once. There's something about married women and especially if they have kids that simply turns me on. I blame the whole "MILF" mantra, you know, Mom I Love to Fuck. Ever since I heard about that in college, I have been hooked on this perversion.

So here I am, at a friend of a friend of a friend's wedding and it's been months since I last had sex. I figured tonight would be a good night to try and see if I can get lucky with a MILF. I have to be smart about it though. All the conditions must be right in order for me to have a chance of success and that was when I spotted her. Drunk husband? Check. Been ignored most of the night by her husband? Check. She's been drinking too? Check. Does she look bored or upset? Yes, check. That was when I overheard her saying that she was going to go sit in the car while her drunk husband continued to make a fool of himself on the dance floor. I figured now was my chance so I grabbed a drink and headed outside to intercept her.

I timed it perfectly. She came around the corner outside and we crashed right into each other. She exclaimed, "Oh I'm so sorry!" My drink flew all over me with a few spots on her dress. Being the gentleman that I was, I had one arm purposely placed around her waist drawing her into me so that she wouldn't fall. I apologized too and we laughed about it.

"Please, let me help you," I said as I pulled out my handkerchief and guided her towards the water fountain.

I found out her name was Amber and married to Roman with 2 kids. The groom was her husband's old high school friend so she didn't really know anyone there. We talked easily to each other for over an hour and I found myself really enjoying her company. She was beautiful, smart and the epitome of a MILF. I didn't want our night to end but we could see people beginning to leave.

"I should probably go find my husband now but it was really nice meeting you and I'm so sorry again about your shirt," she said with that beautiful smile that made my heart skip a beat.

I knew I may never see her again so I quickly suggested, "hey, how about a quick picture with our awesomely stained shirt and dress?" I told her my phone's camera didn't take good pictures so she used her phone's camera to take a selfie of us together. She texted the picture to me and as much as I hated for our night to end, we said our goodbyes.

It wasn't until a few days later that I texted Amber which started our string of texts over the next two months. I flirted with her incessantly and while she often reminded me she was a happily married woman, she also never seriously asked me to stop. We became comfortable enough that we starting meeting for lunch. We really did have a lot in common and shared the same sense of humor. She was a medical professional and I worked for an organization that provided support and counseling for children with cancer. Because of the things my work did, we were often called the "local make a wish" guys. Naturally, every now and then, there would be a special kid that you get close to and it was one of those kids that lost their life to cancer that morning. I was truly devastated and Amber sensed it right away when we met for lunch. It was also the first time that she held me longer than a friendly hug. Her expensive perfume, soft hair, large breasts against my chest. I pulled away because of my growing erection but she mistook it for me rejecting her. I felt embarrassed and didn't want to cause a scene but as she grabbed my hand, I said to her, "if you can...I mean...I don't want to...maybe I should just be alone...go home."

"No, no, let me make a quick call. You need a friend and I am here for you," Amber said.

I couldn't believe she wanted to stay with me. I started thinking with my other head. There was no doubt that there was an attraction between us and while my original motivation was to have sex with her for her MILF status, I came to value our relationship more than a satisfaction of my perversion. That perversion has actually been satisfied through the mother of one of the kids I counseled. Her husband was nonexistent since he was in the army and she was actually the one who initiated our affair; although she made it clear that it was purely sex and nothing more. I was happy to oblige. Amber, on the other hand, would be different if we took it to the next level and I intended to find out how far we can go with this.

Amber followed me home and we spent an hour talking while she consoled me. I was starting to get teary-eyed and wanted to excuse myself but when I looked up at her beautiful face, she too had tears in her eyes. It felt so natural as I moved in to kiss her, slowly at first and then with an urgency. I was on fire and could feel my hard cock straining to escape the confinement of my jeans. I placed my hand on her leg and began exploring, pushing the the boundaries. Amber's hand was resting on my chest when I moved it down towards my cock as my own hand moved up to touch her breasts. A moan escaped her lips into my mouth and I could feel her heart pounding to the same beat as mine. Our tongues danced and I wanted nothing more than to take her right there. My hand slipped under her blouse and that was when she tried backing away but I moved forward to continue tasting her sweet lips. I cupped her full C sized breasts and pinched her nipples which made Amber moan again. Her right hand was now touching my cock through my jeans while her left hand was on my back. I have never been so hard in my life. I needed to be in her, in this incredible woman. I moved my hand down and slipped it into her pants and alas, felt how wet she was through her satin thong.

"Wait, wait, we have to stop, please, I'm married," Amber said as she breaks away from our kiss.

I ignored her protest and tried kissing her again. I kissed her cheeks and then her neck. She moaned again in pleasure but gently pushed me away. "I'm so sorry, we should never have..." as she stumbles to the door to leave grabbing her keys. I made one last attempt but she exited before I was able to do any more. I was so horny my balls were ready to explode. I quickly took out my cock and began stroking it. That was when I noticed Amber forgot her phone. Like all women, I knew she would have pictures of herself so I scrolled through her photos and found one of her posing in a swimsuit. It was perfect! I came within seconds while staring at her picture. I'm not ashamed to say that I masturbated again that night to her photos while in bed which led to me having the most vivid dream of making love to that sexy little body of hers. I was going crazy!

As I was getting ready for work the next morning, I heard a knock and thought it was strange that someone would visit this early in the morning. I was still in my boxers when I opened the door to find a nervous Amber asking to come in. "I think I left my phone here yesterday, is it here?"

"Yes, it's umm, in my room," I said sheepishly and pointed towards my room as I walk towards my screeching tea kettle to turn it off.

Amber was facing my night stand checking her messages of which I knew there were several. I approached and the vision before me was pure heaven. The sunlight came in going through her white skirt which showed the outline of her legs and that spot in between her legs that I wanted to be in so badly. My cock was already hard and like a moth to a fire, I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my left hand around her waist, my right hand reaching to touch her bare skin on her right leg, my lips to her neck where I could smell her perfume, and my hard cock pushing against her tight little ass.

Amber jumped and said in a pleading voice, "Alan, we can't do this. I was so scared. I lied to my husband that I forgot my phone at work and that was why I couldn't text him. I barely got any sleep last night."

I didn't hear a thing she said and kissed her neck, then her ear while my hand continued to rub her leg. Amber seemed to like it but she was fighting herself and turned around to face me with her eyes cast down, "I should leave before I'm late for work." She was holding onto her phone like a shield. I moved in closer and put my hand on her butt pulling her towards me. Amber looked up at me with those soft round eyes begging me not to kiss her again, to say something, but I said and did nothing. I simply stood there taking in the beauty before me. Then she bit her bottom lip and that was all I needed. I kissed her hard with every ounce of passion in me and Amber reciprocated in kind. I don't remember if she lead me or if I lead her but she ended up on her back on the bed while we continued to kiss feverishly. My hand moved to pull her thong off but she wouldn't let me and told me no. I could see her internal struggle between right and wrong but I continued with kissing down her neck to her covered breasts.

"Alan, we can still stop....hmmm...I'm mar...ried..." she said with each breath getting heavier.

I continued worshiping her with kisses moving down to her abdomen then to her legs where I could already smell her intoxicating aroma. Amber was trembling with fear and excitement. My kisses moved up to her inner thighs causing her to bite her bottom lip again. "Alan....no more..." was all she got out when I kissed her vaginal lips through her lacy thong. She shifted her hips to get away but I swiftly moved her right back into the same spot surprising her. I had one hand holding her down by the abdomen while my other hand was pulling her thong off. Amber was trembling even more than before as she tried to push my hand away.

"My husband! My husband is calling!"

She pushed me with enough force to squirm out from underneath me to reach her phone on the floor and answered the call. She was distracted and I'm sure she thought this was her chance to put a stop to our madness but I took this brief moment to remove my boxer and shirt completely. I was dripping with precum with only one goal: to make this insatiable woman mine!

While on the phone with her husband Roman, I moved into position and spread her legs. She realized I was naked now with a look of fear and lust as she stared at my solid penis. Roman must be the one talking because she didn't say a word. Holding onto my cock, I directed it at her soaked thong. Amber tried to shift her hips but in doing so, my cock poked right into her and if not for her thong, it would have entered her. She gasped and covered her mouth while her husband rambled on. I kissed her again while reaching down to push her thong to the side. One finger entered her and she almost orgasmed right then and there. I could hear her husband talking about an incident at work and Amber was doing her best not to scream.

"Honey, that's great but I really have to go," Amber said but Roman continued on with his news.

I placed my bare cock at her hot pussy causing her eyes to go wide while mouthing "no, no, no, no, no..." As much as I wanted to plunge into her depths, I held off and began rubbing my cock on her vaginal lips. "Shh," I whispered to her and removed her thong finally. She was shaking now. The heightened sexual state we were both in and the danger of discovery while on the phone with Roman made us both leaked with more secretion. I glided my cock up and down her slit and rubbed her clit while sucking on her bountiful breasts. Amber moaned again and attempted to push me away while telling her husband again that she had to leave. I bit her nipple and pushed the head of my cock a little into her pussy without actually entering yet. Amber's legs were shaking against my body.

"Roman, I'm late for a meeting! Tell me later, I love you!" Amber quickly ended the call.

"You asshole!" yelled Amber as she slapped me hard across my face. She tried slapping me again but I caught her hand and held both her arms down. I kissed her hard forcing my tongue into her mouth meanwhile my cock was a hair push away from entering Amber's love canal.

"I want you so fucking badly Amber....you want me too don't you?" I applied a little more pressure with the tip of my cock parting her pussy lips.

"No....no..." she barely whispered while her legs betrayed her words by pulling me a little bit farther into her. My cock head slightly passed her opening with ease where I held still. I wanted to plunge in but it took all my willpower to hold at her entrance. Amber's eyes were tightly closed, her legs applied more pressure to pull me in, and then it relaxed, clearly still fighting herself from what her body was demanding. Her breathing became even more ragged with her chest heaving up and down. A stream of her juice unleash onto the head of my cock while my own precum mixed with her's. I let go of her hand to brush the hair from her face causing her to open her eyes. We share a paused moment...staring each other in the eye. My heart was ready to burst as was her's. Amber bit her bottom lip again with lust written on her face. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life as I felt a small amount of my cum release from my balls into her womb. I kissed her hard wanting to devour her while she wrapped her arms around me and I was no longer able to hold back. I pushed forward while Amber's legs simultaneously pulled me to her causing my cock to fully enter her hot, soaking, wet pussy. A loud audible gasp escaped her mouth and a deep soulful hum vibrated in my throat. It was beautiful.

I never knew ecstasy until that moment. I thought I knew sex. I thought I knew pleasure and I thought I knew the meaning of making love. But at that very moment while our bodies were interlocked, the world stood still, all was quiet but the sounds of our breathing and bodies speaking silently to each other. Nothing else mattered but the perfect union between Amber and I. Her hips rocked upward while I responded with slow downward thrusting movements.

"Hmm, hmm, yesss..." said Amber. "More...more..." with her legs now locked tightly around my torso. My tempo increased, pulling almost all the way out and then back in causing Amber to gasp for air each time. My kisses grow more intense, my thrusting became harder and shorter, my eyes shut trying to capture every feeling of this vixen beneath me. I felt my orgasm approaching like a unstoppable train and I could sense that Amber was getting close to her own orgasm. We both responded to each other in a frenzy concentrating only on our pleasure as I said to her, "I'm so close to cumming Amber...hmm...hmmm..."

"Ahh...yes, yes. Give it to me Alan. Give me your cum!"

I sucked down on her lower neck which I found out later left a mark and pounded into her giving myself completely to Amber. Amber shook violently as her orgasm overrode her senses and she screamed, "Yes, yes, y...e..s...Alan..." My balls exploded and a torrent of my cum jetted out from my hard dick shooting into Amber's conceding womanhood. I trembled as I propped myself up by my elbow. I have never cum so hard in my life. "Wow," was all I can say as I remained inside Amber not wanting to let go of this precious moment. She stroked my hair and my back as I moved to lay on my side still not quite taking my softening cock out of Amber. I kissed her and held her in my arms as we both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Like No Other Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds