• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Qucikies Vol. 02

Qucikies Vol. 02

All characters are 18 years old or older.

*****

Hung Up on Him

The Tinkerer had a crush. More of an obsession if she was being honest. His name was Coby. They had gone to high school together. She had wanted him. Another girl got him. She was going to steal him. That wasn't just a turn of phrase for her, so meant it literally. She was going to kidnap Coby. He would be hers. This was when she started tinkering.

The trap was set. All she needed was her prey. Then the unthinkable happened. His mother got a job out of state. Just like that he was gone. She had never felt such rage and frustration in her life. She had to do something to relieve her stress before she exploded. She went for a drive. It didn't help. Then she saw the school chess team captain walking home. Now that would help. Without thinking she pulled the car over, jumped out and tackled him to the ground.

He was a lightweight and easily over powered. She drug the stunned boy over to the car and popped the trunk. She forced him in where a strange pellet and air filled bag lay. As he tried to clear his head and understand what was going on she molded the bag around him cushioning him in a cradle before folding over extra material over his arms. She flipped a switch on a small air pump which quickly sucked all the air out of the bag. The bag tightened becoming a prison. She closed the lid and drove off.

Going back home she pulled into the garage. She pressed a button on the back of the car and a door on the underside popped open and the bag fell to the ground.

"Hey!" her prisoner complained.

She held up a RC remote.

"What's that for?"

She flipped a switch and the bag started rolling on it's own. It was only then he realized it was mounted on a wooden board with wheels and clearly a radio control. She walked up a wooden ramp into the house and he was forced to follow. He remained there for a very long time. Eventually she tired of him and handed him off to a particularly horny sorority for their eternal enjoyment. As for her she continued to tinker.

She had created many toys. There had been the slap bracelet bondage cuffs. There had been the Stockholm Syndrome coaster. She had enjoyed the men these toys had captured for her but eventually lost interest in them. They weren't Coby after all. So when she was done she would sell them to her friend Soltice Rozenberg. She had become quite adept at selling off excess men. After she was done with them of course.

Then one day just as she finished off her latest prototype an alert on her computer gave her hope she had never dared imagine. Cody was coming back to town for their ten year reunion. He wouldn't get away from her this time.

***

Mountain Mistress

I would have to thank my family for this one day.

My parents had become convinced I was becoming weak, spoiled. Too much time in front of the TV or on the computer. I had it too good in their opinion. I needed to learn how to be a man, how to rough it like they had growing up. So they sent me to spend the summer with my aunt & uncle Theo & Gladys Rooney out in the sticks somewhere in West Virginia. God this was going to suck.

There was nothing to do Boothsborough. There were no movies, no clubs, no anything really. There were only a handful of kids his age in town. Most of them were his five cousins. The only things he found to do were his chores, which took most the day and walking in the woods behind the family home.

"Now be careful," his aunt had warned him on his first day, "and make sure you stay on our side of the property line."

"Why?"

"The land beyond that belongs to the Fords. They're mountain people, very protective of their property. It's better not to cross them if you can help it."

I tried to obey that rule I really did. I never went close to that line. Until one day. I was just walking through the woods one day, bored, when I realized I had company. The Hancock brothers. Three of the biggest, stupidest, meanest boys I had ever seen. They loved beating up the weak little city boy. It looked like they were ready to do so again. As they chased me through the woods I quickly became lost sliding down a hill. The Hancocks were now on me beating the hell out of me.

"Hey!" someone shouted, "Leave him alone!"

Suddenly my attackers were pulled off me one by one. I heard them scream, there was a thud then nothing. I tried to sit up and a powerful hand helped me.

"Thank you."

Suddenly I was thrown back onto the ground. Rope encircled my body pulling tight trapping me. A cloth gag was roughly shoved into my mouth and tied behind my head. Before I could get a look at my 'rescuer' they grabbed the excess rope hanging off the bag and began to drag me away. All I could see was that the Hancocks were suffering a similar fate.

We were pulled into an old cabin where the leads were fed through a pulley and we were all yanked skyward. As we settled I caught a look at myself in the mirror. We liked sausages being hung in a smoker. It was then our captor showed themselves. If my mouth hadn't been gagged my jaw probably would have dropped. The voice had been muffled by all the blows I'd been receiving so I just assumed it had been a man. This was no man.

She was a gorgeous blond in her late twenties. Just a few inches short of six foot tall her imposing stature was added by the thickest arms and legs I'd ever seen on a woman. Her wide powerful hips were hugged by the tightest tinniest cut off jean shorts imaginable. A tight stomach and powerful abs linked to a tiny neckerchief top tied around full and heavy D cups breasts. I was instantly hard.

"Now I've told you boys about being on property, didn't I?" she asked the Hancocks, "looks like I need to make sure my point gets across this time."

Walking to the wall she grabbed a heavy wooden paddle. The Hancocks started screaming as she advanced. I watched as she spun the three of them around so they weren't facing her. She yanked down their pants and ripped off their underwear. By now the boys were whimpering. She raised the paddle and gave it a swing. WHACK! One of the boys started to cry as the paddle left a red mark on his ass. She gave him several more for good measure before turning to his brothers.

When she was done she placed the paddle back on the wall. Thank god, I was sure I was next. She yanked two of the boys' leads from the pulleys and let them fall to the floor before dragging them to the door and tossed them out.

"Now get. I've taken three of you Hancock boys now. I'm starting to think ya'll like being my kinfolk's slaves."

She slammed the door. Turning back to the other Hancock she grabbed a loop of rope his pulley was attached to. From what I could see it ran out the back door and up the hill and back again. She started pulling the rope. The captive Hancock boy soon found himself being sent up the hill to an unknown fate. Eventually the pulley returned - empty. That just left me.

She came over and yanked me free from her pulley. Instead of falling to the floor I landed in her strong arms. She carried me into the bathroom and propped me on the toilet. She dampened a washcloth and began to gently wipe the blood off my face.

"Oh you've really done it City Boy," she told me, "you've gone and cost those Hancocks another one of their brothers. They're gonna kill you for that. There's no way for you to get back home to the city without them getting their hands on you. The only way you're gonna be safe is if you stay here with me. As you can see those boys fear me. As long as you belong to me they won't touch you. I would give ya the choice but I can't in good conscience risk those boys hurting such a cute little thing so I'm afraid I've already made your decision for you.

"Don't worry none though. I take real good care of my property. I'll treat you right, like you're the most important man in the world. Which to me you are: after all you're mine. Oh and don't think you'll be bored up here. You see we mountain girls have a real wild libido. You'll be enjoying this mighty body of mine for hours on end. You'll never want to leave. Any questions?"

She pulled the gag out of my mouth. I raked my brain looking for something profound or even defiant to say. All I could come up with was ...

"Do I have to stay tied up?"

She kissed me long and hard.

"Always."

I would have to thank my family for this one day. If I were ever going to see them again that was.

***

Passion Project

I love bondage. Strange thing to admit I know but I don't care. I love bondage. I love being tied down, having my freedom stolen, allowing someone else to make all my decisions for me. I want that person to be a woman. No I need it to be. These games have always made my heart race and my member swell. I love it. Now why am I admitting this to you, you may ask? Because you need to understand this simple fact if you're going to understand how I got myself into this mess.

As all such stories do mine begins with a woman. Her name was Lia. She was a beautiful transfer to our office from Italy. God I wanted her. She wan't very tall maybe 5'3" if that but you forgot that when she locked eyes on you. Those intense brown beauties combined with a fiercely confident manner made her feel far larger. Smooth shapely legs, inviting C cup breasts and luscious olive skin made me excited every time I saw her.

I can't really say I did anything for her though. She never really gave me the time of day. The only time she did address me was to get after me for messing something up. Which is ironic since I would mess up since I was thinking about her. Even when she did scold me it was clear she had no idea what my name was or that she'd ever spoken to me before. Then one day everything changed.

A small paperback book fell from her laptop bag as she searched for something. She left without seeing it. I reached down and picked it up. Beloved Abductress by Jennie Lee Schade. Holy shit. I tried to catch up to Lia but she was gone. I'd have to give it to her tomorrow. That meant I had all night to read it. I poured over the well worn paperback. It was three femdom based short stories heavy on sexual bondage. Lia was into bondage too? This was perfect but what to do with it?

It took me all night but I finally came up with an idea. So I found her desk the next morning leaving the book on it in a brown paper bag. Along with it I attached a note. "If you want this for real email me at his address". It took all my might to stay focused at work that day. Finally I was home and able to get to work. As soon as I got my browser up I saw she had emailed me. Excellent. I had to do this carefully. First I began sending her images of bondage art I'd found online. All femdom leaning of course. I let this go on for several days.

Then I began sending her messages. I wrote them in the character of a lonely submissive looking for a dom to save him. These were eventually paired with photos I took of myself. I made sure only to include in the shot a piece of my body I had tied myself.

All in all it seemed to be working. As I watched Lia day in and day out I saw a noticeable change come over her. She was less severe at work. She was more outgoing, more affectionate, more passionate. It was as if I had awakened something inside her. It was time to complete my little project. I never got the chance.

I was about to open the door to my home when I felt a knife at my throat. A long feminine arm wrapped around me pulling me tight against her.

"Hello my little lost Sub, I'm here to save you."

"How did you ...?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't recognize your very distinctive handwriting?"

Damn. She had me there.

"Now come on, let's get you home."

She forced me to walk to her car which had the trunk open. Not caring who saw, it was very late in a very quite neighborhood after all, she used her knife to cut away all my clothes. Then she produced foot after foot of white cotton rope binding me tight. Once I was secure she shoved me into the trunk and slammed the lid.

I had severely misjudged this whole situation. She did not want bondage games. She didn't want fantasy she wanted reality. I was being kidnapped for real. As the car took off I knew I was never coming back. I would spend the rest of my life as Lia's plaything. I would be bound for all eternity.

Be careful what you wish for.

***

Still Hung Up on Him

The reunion was going far better than the Tinkerer had expected. She found she even liked talking to some of her old classmates. Then he arrived. All thoughts of catching up abandoned her. The Tinkerer was on the hunt.

Coby had only improved in the decade she'd seen him last. He was now a handsome young man who clearly took good care of himself and enjoyed nice clothes and gadgets the money of a good job could provide. He would have to get used to going without all that soon enough. She advanced on her helpless target.

"Hello Coby."

"Oh hey ..."

They chatted for a little while mostly just small talk. Then came the inevitable question.

"What do you do these days?"

"BDSM," he replied dryly.

She had to forcibly keep herself from laughing at the shocked look on his face as he tried to swallow his punch.

"Excuse me?"

"I build bondage gear and sell it online."

"Wow, that's ... wow."

She knew he was into the bondage scene. Her cyber-stalking over the last years had proved that. The hook had been baited.

"What kind of stuff?" he asked weakly.

The bite, right on schedule.

"Well I could tell you but it would be a lot more pleasurable to show you."

As she said this she placed her hand seductively on his chest. She felt him gulp.

"Now?"

"No better time."

"Where?"

"Home."

"I guess no one will miss us if we slip out for a minute."

"Let them notice, changes nothing for me."

As they arrived at her secluded home it wall she could do not to just jump him then and there. She had to be patient. Her new toy would help. She flipped on the lights revealing it to her astonished guest. It appeared to be a simple black chair like leather sling hanging from the ceiling. That was not the interesting part. No that would be the overhead track it was attached to. It flowed seamlessly through every room in her house.

"Wow," was all Coby could say.

"With this the whole house is now your dungeon."

"Impressive."

"Wanna go for a ride?"

"What?"

"I need to test it out with a real person not the dummy I've been using."

"I don't know."

"Please, it would mean so much to me."

She gave him her best innocent desperate pout.

"Alright."

"Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"You ask that a lot. It's a sex toy isn't it? If I wanna see if it works or not I need the rider nude."

He balked a little more but eventually gave in. She had to hold herself back again as he disrobed. God he was gorgeous. He sat in the sling and she tightened the straps down sealing his arms, legs, and body into place.

"You're not getting away from me this time, Coby."

"Come again?"

Instead of answering she started out of the room. The machine started up and the sling was lifted high above the ground before setting off after her.

"How is it doing this?"

"Motion detectors. It will follow you wherever you go with no effort at all. You can also pause it or pilot it with a remote for self-bondage or for tandem activities. The slings even water resistant for easy drying."

"Why would you need that?"

"Follow me and I'll show you," she teased.

She led him into the bathroom where she ran a hot bath. The Tinkerer pressed a button on the wall and suddenly Colby was being lowered into the tub stopping with just his head exposed.

"While you're in there let's get you all cleaned up."

"Now wait a minute ..."

He stopped when he saw her strip down as well. She climbed into the tub grabbing a bar of soap.

"Get ready."

Before he knew what was happening her hands were all over him. She took her time soaping and scrubbing every inch of his body. Every inch. Climbing back out she maneuvered him over a drain in the floor and began wiping him off. Soon the sling was nice and dry again. Grabbing a remote she climbed up onto his lap and they took off.

"Where are we going?" Coby asked, already sure of the answer.

"Bed."

"How long do you need me to test this baby out?"

"Oh Coby, I already told you. I'm not letting you get away from me ever again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Qucikies Vol. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds