• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 06

Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 06

123

Uncle Bill takes his niece to the father and daughter dance but, during the dance and after the dance, he acts more like her boyfriend, her lover, her significant other, or her husband rather than her uncle. After the dance, Uncle Bill took Lydia parking to (ahem) look at the stars. Even though they didn't look at the stars, Lydia and Bill saw stars while they were both in the backseat of his car naked (lol). Ah, if only astronomy was more like that, being naked while having hot sex under the stars, we'd all be astronomers and star gazers.

Revised, rewritten, and continued from Chapter 05:

"Let's talk about something else then," said Lydia. "Shall we?"

Ready to reconcile with her daughter, her only child, her mother gave her a pleasant smile as if the last few minutes never happened.

"What would you like to talk about, Lydia? Would you like to talk about the dance? I still think you should call Uncle Bill and cancel," said Elizabeth smiling lovingly at her daughter. "May I see your dress and your shoes?"

As if Lydia was an attorney for the prosecution, she went for the conviction.

"What I'd like to talk about are pool parties, Mother."

Her mother gave her an odd look.

"Pool parties?" Elizabeth looked at her daughter confused by her change the subject topic. "Would you like to invite your friends for an end of summer pool party? Is that it? I could have something catered, if you'd like. We could make it a theme party with entertainment a live band, or a DJ or a magician."

Lydia laughed.

"Hardly, Mother," said Lydia looking at her mother as if she suddenly felt sorry for you. "Maybe you're never too old for sexy pool parties mother but the last thing that I want is a pool party. The last thing that I want is a pool party with ponies and clowns, especially after all that I know that happened in that pool of sexual debauchery and in that cabana of drunken depravity."

Her mother looked at her daughter as if she was crazy. Elizabeth continued staring at Lydia as if she was drunk, on drugs, or had lost her mind.

"I give up trying to follow your train of thought," said Elizabeth looking at her daughter with hurt and confusion. "I give up trying to be nice to you while you're nothing but rude and hurtful to me. Pool of sexual debauchery and cabana of drunken depravity? What on Earth are you talking about now, Lydia?"

As if her knife was a knight's pike that could penetrate her mother's heart from across the room, Lydia readied her deathblow by leaning forward in her chair.

"While I was tucked in nice and cozy in bed with my stuffed animals beside me, you thought I was asleep in my room but how could I sleep with all the noise our drunken neighbors, your friends, and you were making. Every summer weekend, with you giving me a live sexual education, I sat by my bedroom window and watched your drunken pool parties of promiscuous sexual activities," said Lydia.

Lydia smiled at her mother as if the only issue she had was her losing sleep.

"Promiscuous sex? I have no idea what you're talking about, Lydia. If I'm guilty of anything, I'm guilty of not having moved your bedroom to the front of the house. That was my fault. I wanted to be close to you in case you had a nightmare during the night," said Elizabeth with apology while suddenly looking uncomfortable by the tone of the conversation and the change of subject.

Obviously closed to discussing her private, personal, sexual life, Elizabeth crossed her legs and folded her arms around her breasts. As folded as if she was a pretzel, her body language read not open but closed. Obviously, drunken pool parties were the last thing that she wanted to discuss with her daughter.

"The only nightmares I had was watching you open your mouth and spread your legs, mother," said Lydia.

Elizabeth looked at her daughter aghast.

"How dare you talk to me in that way? I have no idea what you're inferring," said Elizabeth.

Lydia gave her mother a sly smile.

"One after another, men returned for sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, and fifths to have sex with you. While watching you through the binoculars that you bought me for my birthday, I saw you in the deep, dark end of the pool having sex with Daddy's friends and our neighbors. Over and again, I saw you pull up your bathing suit top to cover your naked breasts before walking in the light to get another drink," said Lydia.

Her mother's eyes bulged out and her mouth fell open.

"Are you on drugs? Are you high? I did no such thing. I never had sex with anyone but your father," said Elizabeth.

Lydia made a face of disbelief at her mother.

"While Daddy was drunk or asleep with his back to you on the patio after flirting with the wives of the husbands that you sucked and fucked, I saw you disappear in the cabana to suck and fuck more men," said Lydia. "Tell me, Mother, in the way you claim that Uncle Bill raped you, did all those men rape you too?"

Obviously, looking shocked that her daughter knew of her weekend, drunken, sexual affairs in the guise of pool parties, Elizabeth waved her hands as if she was a school crossing guard. Not knowing what else to say or do while looking remorseful, she waved her hands as if she was trying to erase the visions of her memories of extramarital sex from her mind. Looking embarrassed, she feebly waved her hands as if she was trying to erase the images of her daughter catching her lying. Looking ashamed, she fruitlessly waved her hands to erase the images her daughter had of her having sex with other men.

"You don't understand. I can explain all of that. I did not have sex with any of those men. As if we were playing Marco Polo without the Marco and without the Polo, it was nothing more than drunken horseplay. More of a sign of friendship than that of a sexual relationship, it was nothing more than kissing, hugging, teasing, touching, and feeling. We were just having some sexy, innocent fun teasing one another. I assure you that there was no oral, vaginal, nor anal penetration," said Elizabeth waving her hands, shaking her head from side-to-side, and lying.

Lydia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Really Mother. Do you expect me to believe anything you say? Whenever you're talking you're lying. Must I refresh your memory?

Lydia gave her mother a self-satisfied smiled.

"What are you going on about now?"

Elizabeth nervously looked at her daughter with as much confusion as she looked at her with frustration.

"Maybe you were too drunk to remember, Mother, but did you forget about all the times that I walked in on you when you were naked with one of Daddy's friends, one of our neighbors, or one of your co-workers. Were you too drunk to remember that I caught you with some man's cock in your mouth more than once or surprised you just as a man ejaculated his sexual lust for you all over your naked tits, across your face, and in your hair?"

Elizabeth looked at her daughter in response to her accusations as if Lydia had just slapped her across her face.

"How dare you talk to me in such a disrespectful way?"

Without shame, embarrassment, or remorse, Elizabeth stared back at her daughter with anger while Lydia looked at her mother with accusation.

"You've had a long list of men humping your mouth and fucking your pussy? You've had enough cum deposited in you to start your own sperm bank," said Lydia with a dirty laugh. "You're busted, Mom. You're busted," said Lydia. "Don't bother lying because I know everything."

Chapter 06:

Lydia was dressed for the father and daughter dance as if she was going to her senior prom. Instead of wearing a prom gown, looking like a reincarnated version of Angie Dickinson of old, she wore a short, low-cut, sexy cocktail dress. She walked down and stopped to pose along the winding staircase of her reception hall as her mother snapped digital pictures of her with her camera from the bottom of the steps.

As if she was a famous movie star or an Academy Award winning actress descending the stairs on her way to the Oscars, her blonde hair shined in the glow of the shimmering glitter of the crystal chandelier. With Lydia looking so very much like a celebrity, every man who saw her would look twice at her before staring at her with sexual lust and reckless abandonment. Any man would cheat on his wife or his girlfriend for a chance to have sex with her.

As if liquid gold or a golden waterfall, just touching them as if kissing them, her straight, blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulders. With her makeup perfectly applied and her lips made to look even more fuller and sexier with bright, red lipstick, she looked like a bustier and shapelier version of the iconic Marilyn Monroe. She looked ready for the Paparazzi to pose her and to photograph her. Instead of going to a boring father and daughter dance at the country club, she looked as if she was ready to give autographs to an admiring public.

'Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,' one would imagine her saying when seeing her as if she was Gloria Swanson standing at the bottom of the winding staircase and posing.

She was wearing her blue strapless cocktail dress over her white strapless bra and white bikini panties. Her caerulean colored dress contrasted her blonde hair, her full red lips, and somewhat helped hide her huge breasts from overwhelming and stealing the attention from her curvaceous figure. Only, too big to hide and too much of a sexual attraction to go unnoticed, especially as soon as she turned sideways or leaned forward, her breasts were the first two things that men noticed about her. As if front bumpers or tailfins on a '59 Cadillac Coupe Deville, her huge breasts were the first two parts of her body that rounded the corner when entering a room or rounding a corner.

"Wow. Look at that sexy blonde. She has big tits," said more than one man when seeing her for the first time. "I'd love to see her big knockers bouncing and jiggling while she sat on my cock."

She looked like a younger, slimmer, and blonde version of redheaded Christina Hendricks who played Joan Harris in the award-winning TV series, Mad Men, but without the superior attitude. She looked like Loni Anderson from the 70's TV series, WRKP in Cincinnati, when playing Jennifer Elizabeth Marlowe, but again without the caustic attitude. She looked like Elly Mae Clampett played by the late Donna Douglas from the 60's TV series, The Beverly Hillbillies fame, and again without the angry attitude. In the way that every man wanted to rassle with Elly Mae Clampett, any man would want to wrestle with Lydia, especially when naked.

With her having huge D cup breasts to further flatter her sexy figure, she looked as if she was a woman from King Louis XIV's court in the 17th century or a woman from the Victorian age. As if she was wearing a corset, her front-snapping bra pushed up her breasts noticeably higher to make them jiggle as she walked. One couldn't imagine any man, even her uncle, especially her uncle, not wanting to feel her big tits through her dress and bra or wanting stick his horny hand down her low-cut dress and front-snapping bra. More resembling Anna Nicole Smith instead of one of those skinny, Californian or Floridian bitches with tits as fake as their smiles and personalities as flat as their asses, Lydia was all woman, a beautiful woman, and a one-of-a-kind woman.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Not wasting any time, Elizabeth's brother-in-law was punctual and was seemingly as excited about taking his niece to the dance as Lydia was excited about attending the dance with her uncle. Perfectly timed, as soon as she walked down the outside front steps in her high heel shoes, Uncle Bill pulled up in his silver, Nissan Rogue. Obviously wanting to avoid a confrontation with her mother, his best choice of action, he remained inside his car.

Normally the gentlemanly thing to do, he'd get out of his car to open his passenger side door for his date. Yet, after not having seen or talked to his sister-in-law in several years, he obviously didn't want to push his luck by having an altercation with her now. His brother's daughter, who knew what her reaction would be to him taking her daughter to the father and daughter dance?

"He's here," said Elizabeth excitedly while peering out the front window as if she was the one going to the dance instead of her daughter.

Even after all that she had said, obviously needing to clear the air with her Mom, Lydia was still her daughter and Elizabeth was still her mother. As if the confrontation they had the other day was behind them, already forgotten, and in the past, it was secretly understood that Elizabeth's whoring past would no longer be a topic of continuing conversation. Everyone had skeletons in their closet but Elizabeth's skeleton was parked out front in a silver, Nissan Rogue waiting to drive her daughter to the father and dance. Interestingly enough, a rogue driving a Rogue, first his brother's wife and now his brother's daughter, perhaps his choice of motor vehicles had something to do with his incestuous selection in women.

Even though neither woman said she was sorry, Lydia hugged her mother and Elizabeth returned her daughter's hug. They both walked out together only Elizabeth lingered behind on the front porch while Lydia got in her uncle's car. As if she was saying hello to a passing stranger instead of to a man she had intimate, incestuous, and forbidden, sexual relations with, her mother gave a little wave to the love of her life from a distance. Obviously, in the way she looked at him and continued staring off at him after he left with her daughter, she had married the wrong man and the wrong brother.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"Wow! Look at you. You look incredible. If I didn't know you were only 19-years-old, I'd think you were 30-years-old," said Uncle Bill looking over at his beautiful and sexy niece before driving away.

Acting more like Penny, played by Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory, Lydia rolled her eyes, sighed, and made a sour face.

"Thirty-years-old? Seriously? You think I look thirty-years-old? That's ancient. That's wicked old," she said as if he had insulted her. Lydia grabbed his rear-view mirror and turned it to look at herself before returning the mirror to him. "Do I really look that old?"

As if he was mocking her, he looked at his niece and smiled.

"Sorry, I meant to say that if I didn't know you were only 19-years-old, I'd think you were twenty-three-years-old?"

Lydia fluffed down the front of her short dress while buckling her seatbelt.

"I'll be twenty in a couple of weeks but that's better," she said. "Twenty-three is good but not thirty. Thirty is so old, too old."

### Lady of Erotica ###

Just a twenty-minute drive to the country club, Bill parked his car in the lot and walked to the front door with his niece. Lydia presented the tickets she received from her mother and they went inside. Just over the border from Andover, Massachusetts, had the country club been in Massachusetts instead of New Hampshire, Lydia wouldn't have been allowed to drink. Yet, with the drinking age 18-years-old in New Hampshire versus 21-years-old in Massachusetts, she could legally consume enough alcohol for her uncle to take sexual advantage of her or, more likely, for her to take sexual advantage of her uncle.

Most of the guests in attendance were fathers with their daughters. There were a few mothers with their daughters too and even a few brothers with their sisters. Yet, it was mostly a boring middle-age crowd of snooty, rich people with their spoiled and precious daughters that danced to a combination of soft rock and oldies. The dance reminded Lydia more of a debutant ball than it did a father and daughter dance. Obviously proud of their daughters, it was as if fathers were flaunting the availability of their daughters and advertising them to prospective suitors for them to make a good, financial match instead of a love match.

Off in a darkened corner of the big ballroom, as if conspiring to kidnap someone and hold them for ransom, Bill and Lydia avoided the rest of the crowd. In the way that they slow danced together, it was as if they were alone. Shockingly, shamefully, and reprehensibly, in the way that they so closely danced together, instead of looking like father and daughter or uncle and niece, they looked as if they were in love or already sexually intimate with one another.

As if she was already his lover, with her body language so open and so honest, when she danced with him, she draped her arm around his neck and stared in his brown eyes as if she was ready to kiss him. In the way that he held her so close, so tight, and stared in her big, blue eyes, he looked as if he was ready to kiss her too. In the way that he was wearing his glasses in the backyard and wearing them while driving, she was glad that he wasn't wearing them now. He looked so much younger and better looking without his glasses.

As if she was already playing with his pubic hair, she fingered his hair on the back of his neck. As if he was her boyfriend or her lover, seemingly flattered and/or sexually aroused, she could tell that he enjoyed her focused attention. Oddly enough, with her so intent on flashing him her panties in the backyard, at the mall, and flashing him her naked breasts in the dressing room, she was embarrassed not to notice that he was sporting a mustache. Either he had grown a full mustache in a couple of days or she was so focused on herself flashing him that she was oblivious to him to even notice that he had facial hair.

'Duh?' She thought while laughing to herself. 'How could I not notice that my uncle had a mustache? I may have not noticed his mustache but I would have noticed if his fly was down,' she thought while laughing to herself again.

Even when she kissed him, not once but twice, with it no doubt tickling her lip, she would have thought that she'd notice her uncle had a mustache but she didn't. Not that it mattered that he had a mustache, it didn't. Yet, now that she noticed it, she liked his mustache. He looked good with his mustache, so good that she couldn't imagine him without it. His mustache reminded her of the one that Tom Sellick had for years. Now, just as she couldn't imagine Tom Sellick without his mustache, she couldn't imagine her uncle without his mustache. When she saw Tom Sellick without his mustache, he looked odd and was glad he grew it back again.

Only now, curious about Uncle Bill's mustache, she wondered if he had a mustache before when he was giving her mother oral sex. She never had a man go down on her with a mustache. Now curious what that would feel like to have a hairy brush over his lip while licking her, she couldn't wait to find out what his mustache felt on her pussy and on her clit. No doubt, when she kissed him after he ate her pussy, she'd smell like him.

### Lady of Erotica ###

While slow dancing with him, every time he turned her back from the crowd which he did more often, he ever so slowly slid his hand from the top of her back to the top of her ass. Each time he turned her, as if he was trying to steal something, certainly a feel of her great ass, he slid his hand down just a little lower. Finally, tired of waiting for him to make an inappropriate, sexual, incestuous move on her curvaceous body, specifically her shapely ass, she reached her hand around behind her and slid his hand all the way down to her ass cheek.

'Oh, my God,' she thought while assuming his role as the sexual aggressor. 'I can't believe I'm doing this, especially with my uncle, of all people. I can't believe I just put his hand on my ass. I'm such an incestuous slut,' she thought while laughing to herself.

"You've been staring at my ass since we got here, you may as well feel it too," she said laughing while whispering her sexual lust for him in his ear.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds