• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Special Feeling

The Special Feeling

Many might find it odd, but I always wake up with a warm and needy feeling inside me. The feeling that is hard to describe but so pleasant that it always makes my hand go down to my panties, and as soon as I press my vagina they become moist. I would usually masturbate for half an hour, but I woke up pretty late and needed to hurry up not to miss my buss.

I was in a big rush, took a cab and went to the station. The air was hot, and I enjoyed how the breeze was caressing my skirt. There were a lot of passengers waiting to enter the bus, but I got my favorite place all the way in the back.

As soon as I sat, I made myself comfortable, dragged the bus curtain over the window. As I turned around I saw a huge man by my seat.

"Is this seat free?" the man asked.

Other passengers put their bags on the last two seats by mine. I was really hoping I would get rest and enjoy the trip in privacy, but the big guy needed to sit beside me. I could not even sit comfortably in my seat because he was big for both seats, and our arms, and even hips were touching. In front of us was an old man who fell asleep before the ride started.

"I'm Josh." the big guy said.

"I'm Alice." I said with a slight moan.

"What was that, are you tense?" Josh said.

I felt his eyes all over me, looking at my skirt and my legs, as if he knew I did not have my morning orgasm.

"I'm fine..." I replied.

We were driving for an hour, and in a moment Josh put his leg under my and lift it saying:

"It's fine, you're not heavy, I see you have no space."

His eyes were wide open looking at my lifted skirt, and I saw him squeezing his hands.

"You won't mind me putting my hand like this." he said.

Josh put his hand right beside my pussy and on my thigh. I looked down, his fingers were so big and he felt how much excited I was.

"Sshh" Josh said, and slowly began to go under my skirt. He was slowly caressing my shaved pussy over my panties, and it felt so good. Then, Josh started pressing it up and down and in circles making his fingers and my panties so wet. Josh was pretty excited, ripped my panties off and started rubbing my pussy so slowly it made me go crazy.

" Oh, you are so wet." he said.

Josh slid his fingers up and down and over my clit.

"Does it feel good Alice?" he said.

I bit my lip and he pushed one of his big fingers into my pussy. I grabbed his hand, and then, Josh pushed his second big finger and made me moan.

"Mmmm I like your moans, I can just imagine you moaning on my fat cock." he said.

Josh fingered me so hard I was hardly able to take it.

" I need to prepare your pussy for my cock, ah you are so wet, give me that pussy juice." he said.

Josh was nailing his fingers inside me, his whole hand was wet and told me he wants to make me cum, so he rubbed my clit with his other hand, as he was thrusting his fingers inside me.

"Mmm squeeze my fingers with your pussy, I want you to cum on my hand."

I felt a wild feeling of tremble in my pussy and the orgasm was so strong it left me powerless, and Josh did not stop right away, he caressed my pussy with his whole hand, pressing it gently, saying :

" I can't wait for the coffee break by the motel!"

I could not believe what just happened, this huge, nothing in particular guy made me cum so hard and told me he had a big fat cock, and how he wants to fuck me. From time to time Josh would just put his hand between my legs and press my pussy. Few hours have passed, and I could still feel the effect of his action over me, and in one moment the driver said:

"Coffee break one hour!"

Josh just grabbed my hand and started walking to a motel. As we entered, he saw a familiar face, some other big guy who was the owner and his friend. He was looking at me as if he knew what is going to happen. He just nodded and gave Josh the keys and we went up the stairs.

The room had a big bed and the light was so dim. He approached me, licked my lips and started to kiss me, pressing me against the wall. His big hands were all over me, and his huge stomach did not let me move. He took all my clothes off.

"I want you all naked!" he said.

My hands were on his shoulders, as Josh was rubbing my pussy so slowly I felt like I was falling apart.

"Oh, your pussy is so swollen, I wonder how it is going to be even more swollen after I fuck you with my fat cock."

Those words made my pussy juice flow on his hand, he was so hard, and when Josh pulled his cock out it was really fat and long. He told me to spread my legs as we were standing, and he started rubbing it against my wet pussy.

I could feel it was hard as a rock, and throbbing like crazy.

"I need to cover my cock with your pussy juice, so that I can nail it easy inside you!" he said.

I was going crazy, looking at his huge dick head, and in that moment the other big guy entered the room smiling and saying:

"Do you need some help?"

" Yeah, you can hold Alice and help her feel relaxed. She seems as if my cock will be too much for her." Josh said.

The other guy went to the bed pulling his pants off, saying he doesn't want to get wet as he saw my wet thighs and Joshes shiny cock. He sat on the bed and told me to come and use him as a chair.

As I approached, I've seen his cock suspended from erection but big in the normal state.

"The bus has to go on a repair, so all the passengers have to spend the night here." he said.

"Mmmm, this will be a long and hot night." Josh smiled.

I sat on him, he spread my legs with his, kissed me in the cheek and started touching me, saying:

" Can I please rub your pussy a little bit?"

The big guy started to press my pussy gently, mumbling. As Josh approached on his knees, the other guy put his hand over my stomach holding me. Josh spread my pussy lips with his fingers as he slowly started to put his fat cock inside me.

Oh it hurt and felt good, and he was pretty gentle. Josh was putting his cock in and out to make me feel comfortable and my pussy was making noises. Then, he thrust it more and more in my slippery pussy.

Josh knew I was in pain but he did not stop, and the other guy was holding me tight, as I moaned in pain when he nailed it whole into my pussy. Josh nailed it slowly but hard, with each move hitting my pussy, making it so wet.

"Your pussy is so hot Alice, mmm, my cock will break you." he said.

Then, Josh told the other guy to hold me tight and he started nailing his cock so hard in my pussy making me scream with joy and pain and I felt so good. Josh was so horny he was not able to stop.

"I am going to fuck you all night long Alice, I will make your pussy swollen and blue! I want you to cum in many ways!"

He grabbed me by the hips and kept nailing me.

"Squeeze my cock with your pussy baby!"

The other guy rubbed my clit so gently I couldn't take it. The feeling was pure fire, and Josh said:

"That's it, come on, oh so good, oh Luke she is cuming I can feel it!"

He laid on me, making me not able to move, and nailed me harder and harder as the orgasm kept coming. I was moaning so much I felt Luke's cock under my back becoming hard. I was shivering, Josh was smiling, licking me, kissing me, saying :

"You are so good! I don't want to get my cock out of you, I will fuck you till these sheets under us are filled with your pussy juice."

Then, he turned me on my stomach, Luke was under me. Josh pressed my ass down so my pussy would rub Luke's big cock. Luke and I started kissing, Josh was holding my hips, pressing my pussy on Luke's cock.

"I'm going to fuck you like your wet pussy deserves to be fucked, because it craves for pleasure!" he said.

Josh put his two fat fingers inside me, rubbing me so nice. Then, I felt he wants to put his whole fist, and he did, doing it so slowly, it felt so good.

"Your pussy is still squezzed from orgasm, I need to prepare you for more cock!" he said.

I did not have in mind anything but what was already going on. His whole hand was so wet and he spread my juice over his hard and now even bigger cock.

Josh grabbed me by the hips and started nailing me, spreading my pussy so hard with his cock I was in clouds. He was so wild and mumbled, it made me feel good. I could feel his wet balls slamming into my pussy, and Luke's cock was getting harder and harder under my clit. Luke was such a good kisser that it turned me on, and he could see it.

"I like the way you're dealing with a big cock inside you, how you're handling it, and even helpless between two men enjoy it."

Josh was mumbling as he fucked me and kept repeating:

"Oh Alice, your pussy is so wet and hot. Mmm, it likes cock so much, I want to ravish your pussy with my cock!"

His cock felt really good, and made me so tense!

"We need to make this pussy cum, I like how you cum, but this time I'm going to give you a long and slow one!"

Josh started slowly to put his huge fat cock in and out of my pussy, nailing it hard as he was going in.

"Take it like that baby!"

I moaned and Luke held me.

"Enjoy it baby, oh I want to fuck you so bad."

In that moment I felt Luke was not my support any longer in the sense of kissing me and holding me. Josh pulled me to him, held me around my waist, as he nailed his fat cock slowly inside me and started slamming my clit with his fingers making me scream!

"Give it to me baby, cum on my cock, like that, I feel it coming, oh yeah, I feel your pussy squeezing, that's right, mm like that."

I felt great pressure in my whole body, and was not able to sustain it, as Josh was leading me to orgasm I was trying to pull myself from his hands but he was not letting go.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said.

Josh gently massaged my pussy. Luke watched with a smile on his face:

"Oh baby, you are so wet and swollen! I want to make you cum like Josh did!"

I looked down on him, his cock was even bigger.

"I can't take it anymore!" I said.

They caressed me, kissed me, it felt great!

"We need to fuck you all night long, your small pussy is so hot and wet!" Luke said.

They made me want all that even more. Josh and Luke were both kissing me and touching me, I enjoyed it so much.

"Alice, sit on my cock, Josh can watch." said Luke smiling.

I tried to sit on his cock, but my pussy was more swollen than before. Luke was smiling, pulled me to his chest. I felt Josh touching my legs, spreading them to the maximum, as he grabbed and split my pussy lips aiming Luke's cock. Luke was holding me on his chest, kissed me, and I could feel his wide cock entering my swollen and still wet pussy. I moaned in pain.

"That's it, give it to her slowly." Josh said.

Luke was nailing his cock so gently my pussy was letting go all the pressure and pain it felt, and Luke was glad when he felt it all the way inside me. His hand holding me around my waist, my lips on his made him wild.

"I like your pussy so much, oh you are so wet, you make me want to fuck you to tears." he said.

Josh was mumbling telling him to nail me all the way to his balls, and as he did it faster and faster ,he was hitting my clit too and made me moan and linger, but he held me tight.

"Mmm baby, I feel your juice on my balls, I like it, I like how you moan, I want to cum inside you to make you ready for more, your pussy deserves to be filled with cocks like these." he said.

Then he told Josh to hold my hands and lift me up, and grabbing me by the hips, Luke was thrusting his fat cock faster and harder making my pussy noises loud.

"Give it to her like that, oh my, make her pussy cum." Josh said.

I just felt Luke's finger in my pussy together with his cock, and he was nailing me harder and harder.

"Stop fighting it! Give me your pussy juice! Let's see what you have when I rub your clit like this."

He rubbed my clit to the perfection.

"Ooooh Lukee!" I screamed.

I trembled and screamed, begging them to stop, and I felt his warm sperm splashing inside me. Josh pulled me off Luke's cock. I was weak, so he put me on the pillow and caressed me gently all over my body, and laid beside me.

"Your swollen pussy makes me even more horny, the night is in its fullest ,and I want to fuck you more and more." Josh said.

The room was filled with wicked energy, something that was not easy to be put in words. I observed them both, they were quite similar in their physique, and they knew how to dominate a woman and make her feel good.

My whole body was so weak, and I was laying on my back as Luke and Josh touched me and kissed me. Their tongues felt so good.

Josh touched my breasts, stomach and legs, while Luke and I passionately kissed.

"Alice, you are so hot, your pussy is so hot, I like how it reacts on my fingers." Luke said.

And there he was, rubbing my pussy again with great joy! He lift me up so that Josh can sit under me, and as he did, he immediately hammered his half erected cock inside me, and Luke was standing over me, approaching his cock to my pussy.

"Oh, please no, I can't do this, I'm tired!" I begged.

"That's the point, now you have to take us both at the same time, and there's nothing you can do about it!" Luke said.

He too hammered his cock inside me, and they started moving. I felt their cocks in my pussy getting bigger and bigger. I tried to push him away but Josh held me still.

"We will fuck you apart, and we won't stop even when you beg us!" Josh said.

I felt so helpless, but the feeling was so magnetizing that it made me moan.

"Look, that's right, take them in your pussy, oh yeah, like that baby, moan as we fuck you." Luke said.

I was breathing and moaning so hard and they liked it so much, and when Luke covered me with his whole body there was nothing more that I could do.

Luke and Josh were hammering me so hard I was all wet, two big fat cocks in my wet pussy making me scream and moan, and both were so strong holding me between them, and going harder and harder on me. As I was getting weaker with pleasure, they were hammering my pussy harder.

"Spread her pussy apart, give it to her, oh yes baby, feel our cocks, you can scream all you like we will still fuck you" said Josh.

I was in big covulsion, Luke smiled.

"Oh she is going to cum, give me that orgasm, come on, yeah that's right squeeze our cock with your pussy." Luke said.

They pounded my pussy harder and harder, I moaned like crazy as the cum started to flow over their cocks and out of my pussy. Oh, that sweet pain made me feel perfect, and their throbbing cocks started pulsing inside me, as their hot sperm started to flow between my legs!

In the morning, I woke up, the room was empty, there was just a card on the table with a note: "Please Alice, come visit us sometimes, you are a great pleasure." To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Special Feeling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds