• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 07

Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 07

12

Slave is shared

For the past few days Jillian looked after Mrs Watson, and the woman's training was coming along better than expected. The older woman became used to crawling, and no longer made the mistake of speaking, because pet's don't talk. She whined for attention, like a puppy, and yipped to indicate what was needed.

She'd been fed and taken outside for a toilet break, so next were the exercises to keep her fit. On the end of a leash, naked, she was taken around the house, crawling at her mistress's feet. Jillian threw a ball for her pet to catch, or at least bring it back in her mouth. Once the exercises were over, the teacher had to sit on her haunches, in a begging pose.

Occasionally Jillian would toss a treat at her teacher, which was always caught in her mouth, as she had plenty of practice. Keeping the teacher hungry concentrated her efforts on playing the humiliating pet games.

'Well done, puppy-girl. You're a good little puppy, yes you are! Yes, you are, you're my lovely puppy-girl,' Jillian patronised her teacher.

Mrs Watson looked pleased from the praise. She certainly hadn't been happy at the beginning. It was a surprise that their teacher had succumbed to puppy training so easily. Jillian figured it was the weeks of submission to Danny, as his slave, that had softened her up. She'd learnt to obey, and submit to another's will, or be punished. Jillian certainly knew how to punish the woman, being more inventive than Danny.

Before Jillian could embark on further training of the teacher, the door bell rang. Jillian answered the door, knowing who it was going to be.

'Hi, Danny. Did you have a good trip?' Jillian asked.

'Yea, thanks. I've secured a place in college. That will keep my parents happy,' Danny said, looking relieved.

'Well?' he asked.

'What?' she prevaricated.

'You know what. Well? Where is she?' he said, sounding anxious.

'She's alright. I told you I'd keep her safe, so you won't be found out,' Jillian pointedly said.

'Don't play around. Bring her here, I'm taking her home,' he crossly spoke.

'I'm not through training her yet,' Jillian complained.

'Training her?' he asked, looking mystified.

Looking proud of herself, Jillian said, 'Wait here, you'll see.'

Jillian came back to the lounge, with Mrs Watson crawling beside her. On seeing her master, their teacher yapped with pleasure. The woman was naked, apart from leather restraints, collar, leash, and a butt plug tail. It was being wagged to emphasise her pleasure.

Mrs Watson was ecstatic to be rescued from this nauseous girl. Danny was one of her students, yet he had enslaved her. With a blackmail threat hanging over her, she'd given in to his training regime, ending up fully subservient to him. If she had realised how thoroughly submissive and obedient it would make her, she wouldn't have let him brainwash her.

Escaping him had been a great desire, but not now, not after being in the hands of Jillian. The nasty girl was another of her students, but was far more demanding than her master was. Why eighteen-year-olds took such pleasure in tormenting a teacher, she had no idea.

'What have you done to her?' he sharply said.

'She's my puppy-girl now. I've trained her, haven't I puppy-girl?' Jillian slowly said, so as her puppy could understand.

'Yap! Yap!' Mrs Watson answered.

She dare not speak or behave out of turn, while her mistress held the leash. Until she was safely away from here, she had to behave herself, or suffer the consequences.

'Come here, slave!' Danny encouraged.

Mrs Watson looked at him with imploring puppy-dog eyes. Her master was here, but all she could do was wag her tail and hope he took her away.

'She's my puppy-girl now, and she's staying here. You want to stay with your mistress, don't you puppy-girl!' she said.

A sharp tug on the leash had the desired result. Their teacher nuzzled her student's leg, as though wanting to be petted.

'She's coming with me. She's mine, she's my slave. I trained her,' he angrily said.

'We'll let puppy-girl decide,' she confidently smiled.

The smug smile faded, when Mrs Watson dashed to her master, and curled herself around his feet.

'There's your answer,' he said, and stroked their teacher's hair.

'Good slave-girl, I'll take you home, and look after you properly,' he told the woman.

'I'll tell everyone what you've done. You've kidnapped a teacher,' she spat at him.

'I'm rescuing her from your demented plans,' he firmly stated.

'You're going to keep her as your slave, that can't be legal!' she shouted.

'She's with me of her own free will. She wants to be my slave, not a pet,' he shouted back.

Mrs Watson used to be a teacher with bucket loads of authority, able to keep her class in check with just a word or a look. Now she was clinging to a student's legs, looking terrified. Danny extracted the tail, undid the collar and straps, then threw the lot at Jennifer. He snarled something at her, and marched out, with Mrs Watson awkwardly trotting behind him.

***

Her legs were stiff, from being strapped into position for a couple of days. Much longer and she wouldn't be able to walk for some time. It didn't take long to be limited to crawling around as that girl's pet. It didn't matter, she was back where she belonged, willingly serving her master.

A drink and a sandwich were prepared, which she dutifully delivered on a silver tray. She stood with head bowed, awaiting her master's attention.

He looked up and smiled, which made her heart flutter. She was lucky to have a wonderful master who knew what she needed, and looked after those needs so well. For a moment back then, she thought he would leave her with that nasty girl. What an awful life it would be, pandering to the hateful girls whims.

'Thank you master, for rescuing your humble slave-girl,' Mrs Watson simpered.

He looked at her, wondering what was wrong. The teacher was a submissive, meaning she gave in to him, and became obedient after the slave training. Despite blackmailing her, it was still a revelation how easily she had given in. After being with Jillian, she seemed genuinely pleased to be his slave. He wondered what Jillian had done to her, for the woman to be so grateful to him.

'I'm glad to be home, are you?' Danny asked.

'Thank you so much, master! Your slave is very pleased to be home,' Mrs Watson sincerely spoke.

'Do you promise to behave yourself, and be a good slave-girl?' he asked.

'Yes, master. Your slave-girl will be dutiful, deferential, and promises to be everything her master wants of this humble slave,' she promised.

'What if I order you to serve my friends at a dinner party?' he asked.

'It will be a pleasure to serve master's friends. Anything master wants his slave to do, his slave will do,' she promised.

'I will hold you to that promise,' Danny warned her.

She meant every word, though she could no longer considered herself a girl. She was a mature teacher, though her teaching career wouldn't last long. Not after what happened a few weeks ago in class. She'd been humiliated and abused by her whole class. Rumours were sure to travel, and reach the principal. The school wouldn't want a scandal, so they would keep it quiet. That meant she could get a teaching position somewhere, as long as it was far enough away.

At that moment she wasn't thinking of teaching. After the trauma of puppy-girl training, she was genuinely pleased to be back with her master. She meant every word of her promise. Together these teenagers had her more tightly trapped than if she were locked in a cage. She no longer felt able to think for herself, or defy him, so settled down to be his dutiful slave.

***

Next morning Mrs Watson was up early, diligently cleaning her master's home. It was really his parents house, and he lived in an extension. It was very comfortable with all the facilitates of an apartment. His parents were away on vacation, and she had worried over them returning. Thoroughly indoctrinated not to think for herself, she now left the problem, and everything else, to her master.

While dusting and cleaning, she sung happily to herself. The sun was shining through the windows, showing up the dust. Until her master got up, the vacuum cleaner couldn't be used. Trying to be quiet and careful a vase was clipped. It wobbled, she made a grab for it, with just a finger tip brushing it, hastening it on its way.

The crash seemed so loud, like the crack of a bullet being fired.

Danny plodded into the lounge while his slave busily swept up the fragments.

'Sorry, master!' she meekly spoke.

'You will be!' he strongly said.

At his feet with brush and pan in her hands, she looked up at him. He was as naked as she was. She was staring up at his penis, then quickly looked down, at the mess she had made. A teacher in this humble position was shameful. Feeling so worried over breaking a vase was humiliating.

'Come here, slave,' he heavily spoke.

Mrs Watson slowly got up from the floor, wearing a look of fear. Some time ago she could have shouted at him, that she was a teacher deserving respect. That time had long gone. Instead, she dragged her feet to stand before him, with head bowed, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl.

'You've been careless, slave! What do you say to your master?' he quietly spoke.

Not shouting was meant to emphasis his words, and the timber of his voice was hard.

'Sorry, master,' his teacher said, and let out a sob.

'You know what to do, over my knee, slave,' he pointed with a finger.

The only consolation was feeling his cock harden, and stab her stomach. It was dreadful being spanked by her master, as the feeling of letting him down was almost painful. The physical pain was nothing in comparison.

'Oww! Thank you master,' she yelped.

Several more strikes of his hand upon her bare bottom completed the punishment. The vase wasn't expensive, but he wasn't bothered about that. A spanking was a reminded of her humble position in his home.

On hands and knees at his feet, she looked up at his cock.

'No! Not now. You can run a bath and wash me,' he ordered.

'Yes, master, thank you master,' she hurriedly spoke, and ran away.

Sponging his back and everywhere else, was wonderful because she enjoyed pampering her master. Leaving the best bit till last, she took his cock in both hands to wash it. Feeling her master's penis stiffen was a wonderful sensation. Slowly massaging up and down his penis, she reached under him to run a finger around his anus. The palm of her hand cupped his scrotum, and she drew her fingers over it, feeling it tighten.

Feeling it shudder in her hand told her what was happening. Lowering her head for a closer look, she saw his spunk spurt from the one eye. Several slurps of the sticky gloop hit her face, and oozed over her chin, to drip upon her breasts. The slave training had been comprehensive enough for her to know what to do. Scooping up her master's cum from her breasts, and face, she sucked it from her fingers.

'Thank you master, for your lovely cum,' she smiled.

The teacher, student relationship, was rather different from what it had been in school.

***

The following week, Mrs Watson prepared the usual mid morning croissant, with coffee, and placed it on a tray. Removing the apron, she checked her make-up, and hair, before leaving the kitchen. Completely naked except for a sirik, as usual, she walked into the lounge where her master was working. School was over, but he was working on something in anticipation for college. She had to stand exactly where directed, with the tray, until he gave her permission to put it down.

'Just put it down there, slave,' Danny said, without thinking.

'Yes, master,' she answered.

They had settled into a comfortable routine. No longer a student following his teacher, he was now master over his slave. Neither of them thought anything of it. There was no struggle for freedom, or need to train her further. She had fitted in to his routine, and was carrying out domestic chores. In-between-times, she tended to his sexual requirements.

'Here, slave,' he said, and slapped the book closed.

She quickly scampered around the desk, and got down on all fours.

'Wait!' he said.

He stopped her from squeezing under the desk, to give him a blow job.

'You are keeping your collar clean I see. You are smoothly shaved,' he said, while fingering her sex.

Mrs Watson beamed with pride from her master's praise. Having someone dominate her whole life was a strong desire, when joining the online sex club. It had been a shock to find the dominant male she'd fallen for, was one of her students, but it was working for her.

She had found a dominant male, who knew how to treat her. He was looking after her, and making sure she got what she needed. He told her what to do, and when to do it. If she got it wrong he punished her, with a spanking, or something more harsh. He dominated her in the bedroom, though sex could be demanded anywhere, and at anytime.

It was her need to be dominated that tied her to him, not just the blackmail, or exciting sex. Although the sex was a big incentive. There weren't many women her age that could boast of having a handsome, hunky teen, as their toy-boy. Though it was more like being a toy-girl. She was here to be played with, as a sex toy, in addition to keeping house.

He continued to play with her sex, which warmed her, until becoming hot. Being naked didn't matter, as she was used to that. It would take some time getting used to his spontaneous touching. She hoped he would complete her need, rather than send her on an errand before receiving an orgasm.

If she had done something wrong, this was going to be a punishment, by teasing her and leaving her high with sexual arousal. No serious breaches of his rules could be recalled.

'Please, master!' she moaned, with head back.

'Alright, slave, your master knows what you need,' he laughed.

'Thank you master,' she humbly spoke.

He may only be a boy from her class, but he was her master, and could withhold what she desperately needed.

'Tell me then, slave,' he demanded.

Knowing he wanted to hear her demean herself, she said, 'Please, Master, fuck your slave's cunt. Fuck your slave, punish your slave's cunt, fuck slave hard. Pound your slave's pussy. Make your slutty, teacher slave cum. Please master! Please!' she begged.

'Lay back, slave,' he ordered.

Lying back on the carpet, at his feet, her master seemed to be a giant, towering over her. With legs spread she was a tiny vulnerable thing. No longer a respectable teacher, she'd been reduced to a hole to be used.

She watched him undo his trousers and kick them across the room. She couldn't help whimpering as he bent down, onto his knees between her legs. His cock nudged her sex, and she gasped. He rubbed the hardness over her clit. He knew what he was doing to her. She wanted to tell him not to bother with foreplay, and just fuck her.

The head of his cock nudged her sopping wet hole. It was open and ready for him. Her entire body shook with arousal. The anticipation was driving her crazy. Wanting to lift her hips to search out his cock, she dare not. Not without permission to move. All she could do was wait upon her master's desire.

He thrust in, without resistance, burying his cock deep into her body. Mrs Watson heaved a sigh of pleasure. Her chest rose up to him, as her hips were pressed down into the carpet. Both legs and arms wrapped around him to hold onto a rough ride.

He slammed into her with all the strength a young athlete could muster. He pushed with his feet, and large calf muscles. His thigh muscles were large and meaty, used to pushing against the ground, thrusting his weight along the track. Instead the power was used to thrust his iron into her vagina. He filled her up with red hot cock, and shoved hard to reach deep into her body. Hearing her shriek with pleasure spurred him on.

'Fuck your slave, fuck your slave, master,' his teacher yelped.

One last thrust had him bury his cock deep into her vagina. With every spurt of cum, his cock twitched. She felt the twitches, feeling what was happening inside her body. Her master was filling her up with potent, virile sperm. She imagined it swimming inside her, invading her womb.

They both deflated side by side, sated. He sank into the carpet, and she lay where she had been pressed.

'I love you, master,' she whispered.

He hoped it was the orgasm afterglow talking. The last thing he needed was for a teacher to fall in love with him. Of course he loved her. He'd fucked her brains out, and couldn't help falling in love with her. That couldn't get in the way of his plans. Nothing could stop him going to university, as a degree would be the making of the rest of his life.

***

Settling down into a routine, another week passed quickly. After breakfast, Danny summoned his slave, and took a good look at the teacher, examining her thoroughly. End of school had been over three weeks ago, and in that time she hadn't worn clothes. At thirty-eight she still had a nice shape, and her skin was blemish free. Except where she had a slave number tattooed, just above her pussy. Also, there were piercing rings through her nipples and pussy lips.

'Slave, you need to exercise to keep in shape. Slave positions are to be practiced, every free moment you have,' he informed her.

'Yes, master,' she automatically replied.

'Get on the floor, on all fours, that's it, good girl,' he said.

He positioned her limbs until the slave position was right. Mrs Watson was on all fours, with head down, and her bottom raised. The feel of a gentle slap to her bottom was pleasant. Through long hair a smile creased her lips from knowing she still pleased her master.

His hand went between her legs, which was even more pleasurable. He was rubbing grease into her anus. The last thing she wanted was another tail! That nasty experience was bad enough, and just thinking about it left her shaking with fear.

Her master fitted a butt plug, without a tail attached. Even after that damn girl had stretched her asshole with a butt plug tail, this plug was a tight fit. Was her master going to stretch her anus for his cock? Maybe he was going to give her virgin hole to a friend.

She imagined all his friends gathering around while she was bent in this position, ass up. Who would be first? Who would have the privilege of fucking a teacher's virgin asshole. Maybe she would be given to someone owed a favour. Or, they might draw lots for her ass. Perhaps they would have to pay her master for the opportunity of ass-fucking a teacher. Of course, the one paying the most would be first.

The plug was slightly larger than the one Jillian used. Jillian had inadvertently started to stretch their teacher's asshole, and Danny was going to continue, until it was big enough for his penis. After all, he didn't want to unnecessarily hurt his slave-girl.

Her master told her to waggle her hips, which moved the butt plug around inside her, stretching her further. It was a reminder of what might have happened, if her master hadn't rescued her. She would have become a young girl's pet-bitch. The thought of pandering to that nasty girl's whims, was terrible. Caged, and leashed all the time, would have driven her mad, enough to think she really was a puppy-girl.

These dreadful thoughts left her very grateful to her master. She was determined to obey and please him. It was important to keep his interest, so as to ensure he kept her safe.

'Practice that for an hour. With the butt plug in, it will hurt to stand up, so don't try,' he said, and stroked her long hair. 'Tomorrow a less restrictive position will be learnt, and practised throughout the day.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds