• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rashidah the Awakening

Rashidah the Awakening

Rashidah was the epitome of a successful Malay woman. At age 27 she had achieved what many could only dream of. She was a successful accountant that had work her way from junior accountant all the way to senior manager. She was originally pushed into the field by her father, himself an accountant who ran a lucrative accounting firm.

Most Singaporean children would join the family business and have a smooth sailing career but Rashidah decided she wanted to make a name for herself and raise through the ranks on her own merit. Recent events however would change that course.

"Shidah, i would like to retire within the next few years. Your younger sister is already working for us but she is not yet ready to lead or take over from me. You are my eldest and have the experience and capability to run the family firm. Will you reconsider your decision and come to the family business?"

A stubborn woman yet a filial daughter she looked at her father's eyes and replied. "I am more than willing to take over the company and continue your legacy but it has to be on my own terms. I call the shots and i make decisions. For the first year i will shadow you and learn from you. The 2nd year onwards you will step back and merely be an advisor as i take the reins. "

"Agreed Shidah"

With that she handed in her resignation and the very next day began the year long process of shadowing her father and learning the ropes on how to lead a firm.

After 3 years, with her father happily retired and the family company firmly under her leadership Rashidah was putting her own stamp on the business. Making changes to company policies to remain relevant yet still paying homage to her father's legacy.

At the beginning of the 4th year was where her personal life started to creep up on her and begin to rear its ugly head.

Rashidah was always a headstrong woman. She loved being in control and having her way. However her inner self was the total opposite. She was always a sexual being. During quiet times she would always find herself fantasising of letting that side of her go. Allowing herself to be controlled. Not having to make decisions but instead having her decisions made for her. She was always a sexual being.

During one of her overseas trips for work, she found herself all alone in her hotel suite. With all her paperwork done and her laptop's screensaver staring at her. She decided to visit some sites. Some sites that she had always stopped herself from visiting. Too afraid of allowing herself to succumb to the urges. yet today was different. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. Typing and clicking as though they knew she needed release. Her eyes had glued over afraid to focus on what her hands had brought her too.

As her vision becomes sharp once again, she read the name of the website first.

Literotica. com. A website dedicated to erotic literature.

Her eyes skimmed over the various categories and her fingers froze as her eyes spotted something.

"Submission/Dominations"

Her fingers trembled as she clicked on the category. Not knowing where to start, she clicked on the first story.

It started innocently but what followed made her whole body tremble. Made her heart beat faster made her body react. She continued reading.

The words and paragraphs begun to make her nerve endings dance. Was this what she had yearned for this whole time? The act of submission seemed so alien to her yet seemed so natural and familiar.

Story after story began to fly by. Her usually calm self began to open up. So did her mind. She was dressed comfortably in her pyjamas but after the 3rd story suddenly realise that her hands had undid her buttons to her top. and she lay there with her bare breasts showing. She didn't like going to sleep with her bra on. She felt restricted. For her size her relatively large breasts all of 34B were always a problem. It was difficult to maintain a professional stance when your breasts were bringing her more attention than her presence itself. Yet she always found a way. Little did she know that in a few months time. Not having her bra on during her beauty sleep would not be the only time she would go without "support".

Her mind told her to cover up, yet her body was refusing the command. As if to say this is normal. No one would mind no one was here to mind.

Without control over herself she continued to lay there with her top open and her breasts crudely exposed. As she read on with story 4 then 5 then 6 passing by she realised she had begun to subconsciously spread her legs. As with her bra she did not like to sleep with her panties on. Because of this there was no barrier in between her pussy and the pyjama pants. No barrier to prevent her leaking fluids to begin soaking her crotch area.

Innocently she moved her left hand down to inspect the damage, but her body had other plans. a simple touch drove her over the top. From simply having a wet pussy her body had responded with a touch to bring her over the edge. She came furiously, her body convulsing and seeing shivers down her spine. She was unable to control herself as she felt her body release wave after wave of euphoria. Seconds passed by and the became minutes. She could not stop herself. Her mind was at war with itself. 1 half was unable to think simple reacting, the other half was worried. "Would this stop, I've masturbated before, I'm not a prude but I've never had a reaction like this. Ive never summed this way."

After 10 minutes of violent cumming, she lay there breathless. Her laptop had fallen off the bed and she lay there spent. Her top open, her pyjama bottoms soaking wet with her juices. Juices that has seeped onto the bed. The sheets all crumpled and messy. A puddle had developed under her, a puddle of her juices that was somehow still dripping from her still convulsing pussy. Her pussy was throbbing, yearning, aching. Rashidah was stunned. Simply reading and browsing and a simple touch on her pussy had made her cum harder than she ever had before. She was worried yet intrigued. This was nothing, just words and a touch. What would happen if more were to happen.

She needed to know more. She had to. Her body willed it so.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rashidah the Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds