• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Mile Low Club

The Mile Low Club

Angela woke up sore. She had to go to San Francisco for a client. VC, really rich, really generous. She was taking a redeye, so she went into work got some stuff handled, and then went to the airport. As she boarded the flight she thought about her time with David. She wondered if he had successfully bred her. If his sperm had taken root. She was still sore from that session, but she missed him already. He just seemed so sure. So sure.

As she got on to the plane she noticed one of the flight attendants kept looking at her. She was a tall black girl with caramel skin and cornrows, whose hazel eyes had flecks of gold in them. She didn't do or say anything strange, but her glances were a little longer. Angela went to the back of the plane to stretch, and came upon her in the back galley, sitting on one of the folding chairs.

As Angela waved hello, she could have sworn she saw her flash her pussy at Angela as she sat. Angela reeled. Really? She wasn't sure. She stood there for a couple of seconds and it was confirmed. The girl turned her knees to Angela, and cracked them wide open. Her bush was thick. Angela smiled at her, and she smiled back. The girl motioned to the restroom, and Angela walked in and left the door ajar.

In a flash they were together, and Angela barely had time to lock the door as they started kissing. Her new friend opened her blouse to reveal perfect pear shaped breasts with massive nipples. Angela sucked away as her new friend fingered her. It was intense. They weren't there long, but Angela learned the effects of a soft tongue on a sore pussy.

Angela went to her seat, and fell asleep for the remaining hour of the flight. As she left the plane, she waited outside until the flight attendant came out, and they silently held hands and caught a taxi. They kissed in the taxi, and ended up at Angela's hotel. Naked, Beth was even hotter than in her uniform. Her bush was full and thick, but well groomed. She had a great tongue, great fingers, and a soft touch.

Angela responded well to her, and soon was gushing a flood into Beth's mouth as Beth stroked her breasts. Angela pulled out a glass dildo she had, and Beth didn't miss a beat, working Angela's g spot and deep in her pussy until Angela was a squirting mess. Angela reciprocated, massaging Beth and working the tension out of Beth's body until Beth quivered beneath her. As she worked Beth's breasts and abdomen, it was her turn to use the dildo on her, which she did with aplomb.

Beth's pussy was tight but really wet, and it was a pleasure to fuck her into and out of submission as Beth writhed under her. As Beth squirted her eyes changed color and shape, becoming cat like. Her pussy hair seemed to stand on end, and her nipples got longer and harder. Angela laughed, and kissed Beth.

After they were done, Angela got in the shower with Beth. Beth had to go home, and Angela had to go to see her client. Beth insisted on coming with her.

At the hotel, the client Tom was already nude in his room. He looked at Beth but didn't say anything until Angela asked him.

"Can she hang?"

"Well, I mean...only if she's naked. I'm naked already. It's not fair."

Beth shrugged her clothes off in response, making Tom gasp and Angela laugh. They had talked about it. Tom always wanted to fuck. He was a venture capital billionaire, and he combined a generous nature with six foot six height, broad shoulders, and ex varsity basketball player's physique and a ten inch uncut cock which was always ready to punish. Angela really liked Tom. He was her favorite blonde.

As she started rubbing his shoulders and chest, Beth started sucking Tom's cock. He rose to the occasion, and as Beth stroked his penis it got harder and redder. Beth started with sucking it, and then silently hopped on the bed and mounted him, facing him. She stroked away and impaled herself with his huge cock. Tom smiled.

Beth was really skilled and a good mover, and in minutes she was soaking wet and had Tom breathing heavily. He loved how she gripped his dick with her pussy, and he loved the feel of her hairy pussy. She went all the way up until he was almost out of her pussy, and then she slammed down on to him. As Angela got closer to his mid section Beth ground slower and slower, until she was barely moving, grinding her clit into Tom and squeezing his cock with her cunt. Tom thrust back and in a second pushed Angela off as he moved Beth on to her knees.

He was all in her pussy and reached around, stroking her breasts and scratching her back, fucking her with long hard strokes. Beth started to purr, and to Tom's surprise sprouted hair on her back which stood on end. Angela was concerned, but Tom seemed in a trance. He kept fucking her harder and harder, thrusting deeper into her pussy, until he could feel Beth stiffen and she started purring harder and harder, and her pussy violently seized Tom's cock.

He screamed, but more in surprise than pain. As Beth came each contraction gripped Tom's cock violently. He started coming in shock, and his pumps of sperm triggered more squeezing from her. He gripped her nipples, and twisted them each time she seized his cock. She seized harder and harder, and he fucked harder until all his sperm was out.

He pulled out of her and looked at her. She rolled on to her back, and closed her eyes. He could see she was a shifter, but he loved it. Angela came up to suck Tom's dick which was soaked in his sperm and Beth's juices. His cock was still hard, and she sucked it clean, licking his hole and the head of his cock. His cock was ragged and red, like it had been scratched. Suddenly he tensed, and she braced as he flooded her throat with hot, sweet sperm.

She swallowed the first three ropes of sperm, and caught the rest in her mouth which she worked and tasted before she swallowed. It was delicious. Tom ate many pineapples. Angela was in a good mood. She looked at Beth, who was licking herself and purring, as she shifted back.

She looked at Angela and smiled. She reached out and started stroking Angela's pussy, playing with her swollen clit. She started to eat Angela out, which Angela loved. Her tongue was long and raspy, and the rough, wet lapping sensation as her tongue entered Angela's cunt was enough to send Angela to the edge.

Angela closed her eyes as Beth licked her inside out, touching areas in her pussy a tongue had never touched. As she licked her, Angela got wetter and wetter, and Beth stroked her clit and fingered her. Angela loved the sensation. She was still sore from the dildo, and she was still thinking about the fact Beth was a shifter, but she loved her touch and the feel of her thick, wet tongue.

Beth had endurance and was lapping up Angela's juices. Her attention started to have the effect on Angela that she wanted. Angela was in a trance, praying it would never end. As the buildup continued Angela felt her orgasm coming, and when it came she arched her back, slamming her pussy into Beth's face. Beth ate it up, sucking and licking, while pressing on Angela's G-spot. Angela came again, this time louder. She was even more aroused than before. She looked at Tom, who was hard again.

He looked at her intently.

"Someone looks like they could use a dick in their pussy."

"Someone wonders why there is so much talk."

Angela raised her legs and parted them. Beth moved up and sat on Angela's face, as Tom positioned himself and pushed his hard cock into Angela's swollen pussy. She was wet and slick and ready for him. He entered her gently, but Angela commanded him to go hard. He obeyed her, and thrust his full length into her tight pussy. She groaned as he fucked her, loving each stroke, and doing her best to suck what was left of Tom's sperm from Beth's pussy.

Her senses were overwhelmed, and between the taste and weight of Beth, and the feel of Tom's cock, and the feel of his hands twisting her nipples, she was on a cloud. Tom was fucking her hard and fast, and he maintained a strong pace. She squirted hard, and screamed as her body revealed how much it loved being fucked like this. Her nipples were hard, and her chest flushed as Tom kept fucking her through her orgasm.

After the third time she was a nervous wreck, and she pushed Tom away and curled up. Her clit and pussy were so sore. Tom was still hard, but as he looked over at Beth she had gotten off Angela and was wet and willing. She got on all fours, presenting her pussy to him. He plunged into her pussy, slowly bathing his cock in her juices. She squeezed him again, and shocked him into fucking her faster. He enjoyed her rippling pussy, and grabbed her hair as he drove into her.

The combination of his time with Angela and Beth's rippling quickly brought him to the brink, and he screamed as he came, filling Beth with new sperm. He collapsed as he finished. Angela was already asleep. They all collapsed into each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Mile Low Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds