• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Celibate

Celibate

I was at a party recently and there was this guy there that I was trying to avoid. Not because I owed him money or anything. It's just that I couldn't stand the man.

His name was Toby. Oh, I'm sorry, his name is actually Tobias. Tobias is the name he was christened with and therefore that is the name that should be used. Contractions are so unseemly, you know?

Tobias was a first-class, sanctimonious, prig, so holier than thou that if he met the Pope he would expect the Pope to kiss his ring. He was also the sort of man who would then explain to the Pope everything the Pope was doing wrong and what he should do to bring the church up to a more righteous standard.

I had always though Tobias was a closet gay, too proud to let on. Geez, as if anyone cared about that, these days. I decided I must have been wrong when he got married a few months back. Stephanie was a nice girl, what they call a good girl. I suspected that she was a virgin when she got married. I doubt that Tobias would have settled for anything less. I had hopes that maybe she'd bring some intelligence and forbearance into his life but hadn't seen any signs of it yet.

Considering the above, and knowing it would be considered rude to punch him on the nose when he insulted me, I avoided him. Not that he would realise that he was insulting me. He would just think it was his Christian duty to moralise at me for all my shortcomings. Who needed that?

So there I was at this party and I saw him drifting in my general direction. I don't think he was looking for me specifically. I was just unfortunate enough to be in the area he was moving towards. I naturally took steps to place myself in another area, finishing up near a bunch of girls chattering together. I drifted around the girls so they were between me and him on the grounds that he was far too polite to push his way past them to latch onto a victim.

The girls weren't facing me and I had my back to them but I could still hear part of the conversation. Quite interesting, some of the snippets. Women are so knowing about what goes on around them, and don't mind sharing. Not that they tell the men, just other women.

One of the young ladies was a woman called Marge. A very down to earth, very inquisitive, woman. She wanted to know everything about everyone and wasn't backwards about asking. My ears pricked up when she started talking to Stephanie.

"So, Steph, what's it like being married to Toby?" she demanded.

Steph answered rather softly and I couldn't hear what she said in reply. Marge didn't care for what she heard, anyway.

"Why should I call him Tobias? I called him Toby at school, and I call him Toby now, and if he doesn't like it, tough titties. What I want to know is what he's like between the sheets, assuming he waits until you're in bed."

Stephanie mumbled something else and I could imagine her face burning. She succeeded in shocking Marge.

"Celibate? A celibate marriage? You have got to be fucking kidding me. How are you going to have fucking kids? Apart from that, how are you going to have fun when you can't watch TV? You have to do something other than knit socks."

Mumble, mumble, from Stephanie, who was probably wanting to sink through the floor and vanish.

"A year? A whole fucking year of no nookie? The man must be trying for sainthood."

"He wants to be sure that we're truly compatible before we go to the next step," snapped an irate Stephanie.

"Most of us do that before we're married. Not after."

At that point I spotted Toby heading my way again and I casually drifted away to say hullo to some other people. Perhaps I should point out that Toby is really very handsome and can put on the most charming manners when he wants to. It was no surprise to me that he could charm a sweet little thing like Stephanie.

The next Sunday I went down to the beach for the afternoon. It was a pleasant day and I was currently between girlfriends so I went on my own. My newly ex-girlfriend, Amy, had told me that she thought getting married would be a great idea. I'd agreed and asked her who she intended marrying. Some guy called Michael, apparently. We parted amicably, but we definitely parted. She hadn't actually been cheating on me. We were just a casual thing and I had known she had other male friends. I wished her luck and kept my eye open for another likely prospect. The beach is a great place for that.

I ran into several people I knew, including Stephanie. I could tell at a glance that Toby wasn't at the beach. Stephanie was wearing a bikini and there was no way that she'd be doing that if Toby was around. I had a casual chat with her and went on my way.

Later in the afternoon I was walking along the shore and I ran into Stephanie again. I'll admit that it's possible I spotted her heading my way and deliberately arranged to intercept her. I gave her a casual wave as I approached and she nodded to indicate that, yes, I existed. I was about to pass her by when I had an idea.

"Ah, hold it a moment, Steph," I said, coming to a halt. "Have you got a couple of moments to spare?"

"It depends," she said with a smile. "What do you want?"

"There's something I found over there," I said, indicating some bathing sheds with a jerk of my thumb. "I'd be interested in getting another person's opinion of what I found. Could you have a look see for me?"

"I guess. What is it?"

"Better to see it without any preconceived notions," I told her. "That way I'll get a clean impression without influencing you."

She walked with me while I chattered on about nothing in particular. When we reached the sheds I sauntered down the little track next to them into the trees and my little lamb followed along until we came to this little clearing.

"Why don't you take a look around," I said, stopping and sweeping my hand in a circle indicating she should look right round the clearing.

Stephanie slowly turned in a circle, looking all around the clearing, finishing up facing me again with a puzzled look.

"So what do you see?" I asked.

"Ah, nothing but trees. There're too many to see through them."

"Right. Now listen and tell me what you can hear."

She cocked her head slightly to the side, turning it back and forth, listening hard. She finished up shaking her head.

"Nothing but a few birds. What am I supposed to hear?"

"Precisely that," I told her. "Here we seem to be completely isolated from the beach, unseen and unheard. A fascinating little place, isn't it? Turn around and look over there."

Puzzled she turned and looked where directed, which meant her back was to me, which meant she had no warning when I took hold of her bikini bottom and slid them down to her ankles. She gave a small cry and tried to turn to face me, finding her feet getting caught in her bikini bottoms. I caught her to stop her falling, but did guide her down to the ground.

As soon as she was sitting I reached over and undid the bikini strap around her neck, with the result that the two little triangles fell down, revealing two lovely little breasts, all white and pink.

"Before you go getting all upset let me assure you I am not, absolutely not, going to rape you," I told her. "Farthest thing from my mind."

"Then just what are you doing?" she demanded.

"A good question," I admitted. "Let's just say a bit of friendly touching and tasting. But like I said, touching and tasting will be as far as I go."

To demonstrate what I intended doing I leaned forward and caught her breast with my mouth. My hand was on her back to hold her in place and I lightly sucked on her nipple. Lifting my head I could see her nipple was damp and erect.

"Very tasty," I told her, and lowered my head to her other breast.

"You stop that," Stephanie snapped at me, thumping me on the back to emphasize her point, and I lifted my head again. Now both nipples were damp and erect.

"Stop being so missish," I told her. "It's only a little touching. Any one would think you were still a virgin."

Her faced blushed something fierce and I winked at her, reaching out to run a hand across her breasts.

"Stop fussing," I said softly. "A couple of minutes and you'll be on your way. Embarrassed, possibly, but unhurt. Lie back."

I pressed my hands against her breasts and she found herself being forced onto her back. I started stoking her, running my hand from her breasts down to her mons and back again.

"You feel wonderful," I told her. "All silky smooth and warm, wonderful, curves that meet down here."

At that point my hand slid between her legs, cupping her mound, and her eyes opened wide, her eyebrows trying to climb up to her hairline. I started massaging.

"Isn't it wonderful how you can be so soft and yet so firm," I observed, massaging slightly harder. My free hand was cupping one of her breasts, teasing her nipple while I massaged.

It registered finally that she was talking to me, protesting about what I was doing. I listened politely, then shook my head.

"Objections noted," I said, "but ignored. I am already doing it and see no reason not to continue for a little longer. Besides, I haven't done the tasting yet."

"Yes, you did," she hurriedly pointed out, but I shook my head.

"Breasts don't count," I explained. "You'll understand in a little while."

I tuned her out for a little while, concentrating on touching all those places you're not supposed to touch. I did hear her voice get louder when my fingers slipped between her lips but I continued on anyway. Without being obvious about it I checked around her hymen, establishing that she was still a virgin. That told me that Toby was either a raging gay, seriously demented, or both. I'd be willing to place money on him being both.

"You might want to bite your hand for a moment," I warned Stephanie.

"Why?" she demanded. "Just leave me alone."

"Because I'm going to touch you here," I explained, and she stuffed her hands in her mouth with a muffled shriek as I started stroking around the area of her clitoris.

She was so relieved when my hands finally moved away from her pussy that she didn't really notice I was pushing her legs further apart. Her attention certainly snapped back to what I was doing when she found me kneeling between her legs with my face in her pussy.

"Don't you dare," she half screamed, clutching at my hair and pulling.

Fortunately, if someone just takes a double handful of hair and pulls, it doesn't really hurt. You have to twist it and work with it to make it hurt. I ignored it as a minor distraction, my tongue distracting her far more than she was distracting me.

Stephanie was squirming around, her hands going from pulling to clutching, and she was making some odd noises. She made some even odder ones when my tongue followed the example of my fingers and started playing around the clitoris. Her voice kept getting higher as I probed, then she suddenly let go my hair and stuffed her hands against her mouth, apparently trying to stifle a scream as she climaxed.

I lifted my head, straightening up somewhat. She was looking at me, seeming a trifle confused. Her confusion seemed to increase as I dropped my shorts, letting her see that I had an erection.

"Wait a minute," she said quickly. "What do you think you're doing? You swore you weren't going to rape me."

"I know I did. Did you actually believe me?"

I was pushing her legs wider as I spoke, giving myself plenty of room.

"Of course I believed you. Why would you lie?"

"Ah, to calm you down and make it easier for me?" I suggested.

"You lied," she said, sounding scandalised. "I can't believe you'd lie about something like that."

By this time I was in position and my cock was pressing lightly against her lips. She started talking quickly before I could plunge in."

"Wait, wait, wait," she gabbled. "You can't do this. I'm a virgin. I swear I am."

"Um, yes, I know," I pointed out. "I suspected it before I approached you and knew for certain once I started tasting you."

"You knew? Then why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing my little bit to save your marriage," I told her. "Do you know that you're not legally married, neither in the eyes of the law nor the church, until the marriage has been consummated?"

"You're kidding. I never heard that before."

"It's true. All the husband has to do is show that the marriage was never consummated and he can get an annulment. Not a divorce, you notice, but an annulment, effectively saying that the marriage never happened."

While she was considering this I was easing forward, my cock slipping past her lips and moving in, ready for a major excursion.

"Hey, wait, stop. I don't care about that stuff," she gasped. "You can't just come along and have sex with me."

"If you look down here," I said, "you'll see that I can. Why don't you lift your head a little and watch what happens?"

Women, eternally curious. She was hitching herself up on her elbows and looking even while she was saying, "But, but. . ."

"This bit may hurt a little," I warned, giving a firmer push, popping her virginity and starting deeper. She gave a little squeak when I did it but didn't leave off watching as my cock sunk slowly into her.

It wasn't all easy going. While I had managed to arouse her, and she was hot and wet, she was also totally new to this and her muscles didn't know how to relax and let me past. This meant I had to push my way into her, forcing her passage to yield, slipping further in with every little bit of give. By the time I was fully in Stephanie was breathing hard, her eyes wide, surprise on her face.

I just held myself pressed firmly against her, watching her face. The surprise drained away, leaving a certain amount of confusion. It seemed to me she wanted to be angry, to be upset, but she wasn't sure that she was. Hence, confusion.

"Do you know what to do now?" I asked her, and she looked even more confused.

She shook her head. "Um, make you take it out?" she asked.

I laughed. "No. I'll start moving a little. All you have to do is move with me. When I push in, push to meet me."

"You're already in," she pointed out.

"Not if I do this," I said, pulling slowly back. "Now push."

I pushed back into her, giving her time to feel me coming and start to push. A few long slow thrusts like that and she starting to work out what to do. Why not? It's not rocket science, after all. Slowly I increased the speed and Stephanie was now moving with me quite readily.

After a minute or so I was moving along nicely, Stephanie reacting as though born to this. Well, she's a woman. I suppose she was born to do this sort of thing. I certainly wasn't going to complain about her natural talent.

Now that I had a nice rhythm set up all I had to do was maintain it. Stephanie's face was a delight to watch, her confused expression changing to surprise, and then slowly going all dreamy as I continued the erotic assault upon her senses. She was making soft little moaning sounds of pleasure, lost in the enjoyment of her body, totally not caring that she hadn't wanted this.

As well as plundering her pussy my hands were on her breasts, massaging and teasing. Her back was arched slightly as she pressed her breasts up against my hands, wanting this as well.

The small climax she had had earlier had left her body incredibly sensitive and wanting, and now she was getting what she'd been wanting. Her arousal was complete and her excitement levels were going through the roof. She was clinging to me now, her legs wrapped around me, helping to draw me in.

It seemed to me that I wasn't going to last much longer but neither was she. She was now bucking beneath me, only the hand jammed in her mouth muffling her urgent cries. I thrust in harder, totally done in, finding I had to seek relief. Then both her hands were covering her mouth as she screamed and shuddered, climaxing violently, while I let loose at the same time, drenching her with my seed.

I was collapsed on the ground next to her breathing hard. We both just lay there for a while. Suddenly Stephanie sat up.

"You rotten swine," she enunciated slowly and clearly. "You raped me, and after you said you wouldn't."

"True," I agreed, "and I have to say it was something wonderful."

"You took my virginity. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Well, it seems to me you have two choices. You can wait here until I recover and I'll do it again. Alternatively, you can put your bikini back on and go back to the beach for a while and I'll come and get you when I'm ready."

"I meant about my husband. What am I supposed to tell Tobias?"

"Ah, to get a move on and act like a proper husband? Maybe suggest that if he hasn't got the balls to do a good job a little bit of oral sex wouldn't hurt?"

Stephanie didn't seem to appreciate those suggestions either. She gave me an indignant look and put on her bikini. Wretched woman wiped herself down first, using my shorts. Damn it, I was going to have to wear the mucky things into the water to clean them off a bit.

I watched her stalking off, wondering what she'd do when I sought her out later, reminding her it was time for another round.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Celibate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds