• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Frenzy

Twin Frenzy

I love my twin sister. I remember when I was a kid that sometimes we would cuddle because we lost our parents and we had no one else to turn to. We have foster parents, Eric and Judy, they are nice, but strict. I would always get told by them not to do incest and so on because it is wrong. My sister is very attractive, 5.8ft" Nice long legs, a firm ass and at least C cups. I never bothered to ask. We were 18, and soon we would be graduating from highschool.

"We're going out for tonight, you kids don't do anything naughty while we're away ok?" Eric said before he and Judy left for dinner. They would be out for at least three hours, and I know he meant naughty as in don't burn the house down naughty but it really turned me on because I would think of my twin sister. My 9" penis thrusting in and out of her sweet, sweet love nest. I went to grab a bite from the fridge when she came into the kitchen wearing a long sleeved white buttoned shirt and mini jeans. (The shirt is from our school, we go to a private one)

"Hey, the rest of the chicken is for me. I didn't eat at lunch" Her lilting voice said, music to my ears. The only problem I had with this was that the chicken was pretty much the only thing to eat there, unless you wanted to eat french mustard or boiled eggs, neither of which I like.

"Can we please share, I am hungry too, you know." I replied in a stern tone. She seemed surprised and pissed off at the same time. She didn't reply for a while.

"Fine, just don't hog it to your self, I would like something to eat." She finally said before sighing a deep breath. She turned around, revealing her curved back and ass, going to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of ketchup and the kitchen and proceeded to the kitchen to see my sister on her phone, probably texting her boyfriend, Jack.

"You going to eat? Or just text your boyfriend all night?" I said, eating my food.

"Eating with your mouth open is rude, you know. And no, I was texting Sarah." she replied stubbornly. Later on, while we were eating, with out any warning, we both reached for the ketchup and felt each others hands. God, her fingers felt soft and tender, as I assumed her breast were too.

"Sorry, you use it first," she said snapping her hand back like a mouse trap. Did she do that on purpose? I was not so sure. I used the ketchup before passing it to her.

"Oh, I don't need it anymore, it's ok" she proclaimed. Yeah, that definitely looked like it was on purpose, does she like me too? At the thought of this my cock started rising slowly, from a piece of rope to a steel rod.

"I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I need it for exams tomorrow." she said quietly before trailing off, leaving her plate at the table as usual. Shit, exams. I forgot they were tomorrow. But what would you prefer? Revising hours on end which you can do later? Or having some of the best sex you've ever had?

(hopefully)

I watched t.v for a while before deciding to go to bed. I looked at the clock: 9:00. Seriously? Eric and Judy have only been gone for two hours. That means I had another hour to hopefully get laid.

I walked by her room and heard a small moan. I got excited just listening to it. I put my head to the wall and I swear I heard these exact words. "Tom (my name) I want to be fucked by you please." Before she groaned again. Almost instantly, like an inflatable toy, my cock stood up harder than it normally is. I said to myself, fuck it. And walked in...

The scent was mesmerizing, but what was more hypnotizing was the sight of my twin sister stroking her shaved pussy in noting but a bra and a see through pantie. It was obvious she started masturbating not too long ago. I walked around the room as she hadn't seen me yet and sat on her computer chair. I stared at her for a good long while before she said:

"Tom, is that you?" she said nervously standing up.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" she screamed and kicked me out of her room, slamming the door behind me.

"Fine by me" I muttered before going to my room to search up a porn video to watch. I started stroking my dick, before picking up the pace when the door opened behind me. I immediately closed my browser, and put my penis back into my pants, thinking it was Eric or Judy who had decided to come home early.

"Tom? Were you masturbating to-" she stopped, she hated the word. Even talking about it to her friends was hard to do.

"Porn?" she continued.

"Yes, I was. Now can you please get out?" I replied, eager to release my load all over my desk, computer, walls, anything that my semen could cover.

"I just came to say sorry." she grinned. What the fuck was happening? This was too good to be true. I realized that she was just wearing a towel as my cock became harder than it had ever been. If I was to give an accurate description of how much my cock was swelling, your jaw would probably drop just as mine did.

"Want- to do it? We are going to college soon and I think we should-" I interrupted her by giving a deep, lustful kiss. She dropped her towel revealing her bare skin. Her flat stomach, her big breasts, her curves. Ohhh it was lovely. We laid down on my bed, getting it on.

"I have always wanted to do this" she half moaned and half said.

"Same here, sister" I replied before humping her vagina with my cock in my jeans. She took off my shirt as I cupped her breasts and ass.

"You feel so good, Tom. Cum in me, please." she said, smiling.

"You could get pregnant-"

"I don't care, I will never have a moment like this ever again. Just fuck me!" she shouted. I was almost sure our neighbors could hear us. She then got on top and took out my dick from my jeans, revealing my stallion cock. I teased her by putting my cock around her walls before putting it in. She moaned again when it entered.

I went in and out like there was no tomorrow. I grabbed her ass and back clenching harder, and harder the closer I got to blowing my load.

"Tom, you feel so good." she said lustfully before getting off of me. We swapped to doggy style and started fucking like wild animals. Wave after wave of my cum building up. She came first. I could tell because of the way her vagina tensed up and shook violently.

Now, it was my turn. I waited a little while to stare at her magnificent body. Whoever marries her will be so lucky I thought.

My penis erupted like a volcano. My cock was like a river! All of this cum entering her system, and the thought of that turned me on even more. I pulled out and lay on the bed, exhausted. She lay next to me, cuddling me like a teddy bear.

"I think I'm in love, Tom." she whispered to me in a sexy voice. "With you."

We stared into each others eyes lustfully.

"What if you get pregnant." I said shocked.

"The more, the better." she winked.

We kissed passionately for a good long while before she walked to her room, knowing Eric and Judy would be home soon. She stopped in the doorway, looking over her shoulder staring at me.

"If you ever want to fuck again. You know where I am." she said before smiling and walking off, swaying her hips from side to side. Eric and Judy still don't know we've gotten it on a few times, but that was the most memorable for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Frenzy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1032 milliseconds