• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 08

Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 08

12

BEEP! BEEP! I rolled over and pulled out my phone. 6:45am. Tuesday, October 6th.

I quickly hopped into the shower where I did a once over of my body. My hair had grown back a little so I quickly shaved it off.

When I finished, I headed back to my room to figure what I was going to wear.

Shit what do I wear. It was easy when I had Thomas making the decisions, but now I was back on my own and I was nervous. What to wear that he would like? And Chrissy. Chrissy liked the new direction I was taking, and I wanted it to continue. I wished I had another mankini and wished I had asked Thomas for one. But I decided to wear a jockstrap that I had. It was the bright yellow one with gray straps.

I finished off my outfit with my usual choices of jeans and a t-shirt. I decided to wear ankle socks because I was out of knee high socks. I grabbed some athletic shoes and headed out the door.

The day dragged on again. Nothing exciting happened. Thankfully, Chrissy enjoyed my jockstrap and thought it was sexy.

Although, around noon, I received a text from Thomas.

Meet me at Hyde Park at 4.

That made me anxious all day. I wondered what he had in store for me. Chrissy was cool with not hanging out in the afternoon so I went home and dropped off my stuff.

When I finally headed to the park, my mind started to wander. I wondered what he was planning. My anxiety rose as I pulled into the parking lot.

What if Thomas didn't like my outfit? What did he have planned for me? Would I be able to please him?

I checked the time and saw I didn't have a lot of time to worry. Looking around, I didn't see Thomas

Right at 4, Thomas texted me again.

Go to the restroom and go in the last stall. Take off your shirt and pants and hang them over the door. Keep your keys, phone, and wallet with you though.

I read through his text twice. I sat in my car thinking. Did I really want to do this? My cock was getting hard making my decision for me.

I followed the directions perfectly standing in just my underwear, socks, and shoes. My clothes hung over the door. Before I could react, they disappeared.

Thomas texted me again, Set your stuff on the top of the toilet.

I did as requested.

Click!

What was that?

Looking down, I saw a cock pushed through the stall wall. I missed it before, but there was a hole right at the height of the average man's cock. The cock looked fairly large. Nothing huge, but definitely above average.

It impatiently thrust at me with need. I knew what was expected of me. I squatted down on my heels. My hands reached up and traced along the shaft in front of me.

"Stop playing with it. Hurry up," came a gruff voice from the other side of the wall.

Spurred on by the guy, I leaned my head forward. My mouth engulfed the guy's cock. My tongue slid around the guy's head feeling every inch of it. I ran my tongue around the ridge.

"Oh fuck, that's what I need," the guy moaned.

I continued to work my mouth over the cock. I sucked and slurped on it, quickly losing track of time. My tongue slid all over the guy's cock feeling every inch of it. The guy's cock pushed insistently against my throat until it finally gave way. The guy's cock stretched out my throat as it pushed in.

"Oh fuck, that throat feels good. I love when you moan on it," the guy said.

My mouth went on autopilot. It worked over the guy's cock, sucking and slurping at it while my tongue touched as much as possible. My throat kept opening up to let the cock slide in.

Buzz!

My reverie was broken by my phone buzzing on the toilet.

"What the fuck?" came the guy's voice. "That's right keep sucking."

I kept my mouth on his cock as I fished for my phone. I had to pull his cock a little to the side and it slid out till just the tip stayed in my mouth, but I grabbed my phone.

When I got back in position, I pulled my phone up to my face. Another message from MT.

The message read: Don't swallow any cum. Shoot it on your face. Then take a picture of your first gloryhole facial. You can wipe off your eyes but nothing else.

I read the message twice while idly sucking on the cock.

"Hey you dumb cocksucker. Stop playing around," the guy said angrily.

I decided to up the ante and turned my phone on video. It fit perfectly on the toilet paper holder. I watched myself suck on this mystery cock. It didn't take long for me to get back into sucking the cock. My eyes closed as my hands started stroking the thick shaft. My mouth worked overtime on the thick head.

"That's better," the guy moaned. "Oh shit, I'm getting close."

One hand went to the guy's balls feeling them tighten up. The cock started flexing so I pulled my mouth off. With my eyes still closed, I pumped on the guy's cock trying to point it towards my face.

"Oh yeah, I wish I could see you take this facial," the guy continued to moan. "Here it comes!"

The cock grew larger in my hands for a split second before cum shot out. Semen splashed across my forehead. There wasn't time to relish the feeling of the cum as more immediately followed. More and more cum shot from the guy's cock. It splattered across my face hitting my eyes, my cheeks, and nose. It finally started to dribble out; I milked the last out until the guy pulled his cock from my hands.

"Thanks," the guy said. I could hear the ruffle of fabric and the jingle of metal. Then the door to the stall opened and shut. I was now by myself with my face covered in cum that dripped down. I loved the feeling of the cum sliding down my face. It made me feel so dirty and slutty.

I remembered the picture so with my one clean hand, I grabbed my phone. I guessed what I was doing as I turned off the video and switched to camera. When I heard the click! I knew it worked. I took a couple more pictures hoping one would turn out. I grabbed some tissue and cleaned the cum off my eyes.

I immediately pulled up the pictures and flipped through them. I nailed the pictures! Immediately I sent one to Thomas. While sending the picture, I heard someone new enter the bathroom.

Oh shit! Now what? I thought to myself. The person shuffled down to the stall next to mine. I heard him pull down his pants and, thankfully, another cock was pushed through the hole.

This one was slightly smaller than the other one. It had a pretty big curve to it too which I found interesting. I set my phone on the toilet again and started in on this next cock.

The cock still felt the same, but it was weird having my hands constantly curving. I was surprised that his dick would curve so much but was fascinated by it. My mouth quickly found its way to the cockhead. I licked around it again getting it nice and slick. It was weird having it in my mouth because instead of going to my throat it pushed against the side of my mouth. My head turned to match the curve, but eventually, I had to start forcing it straight. I wondered how that would feel for the other guy. I definitely didn't want to hurt him.

Thankfully, when I started to push it towards my throat and straighten it out, the guy moaned.

"Fuck that feels good. Keep it up," the guy encouraged.

That was all I needed. My throat was already loose from the last guy so the new guy's cock easily slid in.

I worked the new guy's cock as much as I could. I slobbered all over it. I stroked it fast. The guy didn't last long as I had to quickly pull off and he added his load to the one on my face. His load wasn't as big as the first guy's, but he still added quite to my face. It was still a fresh, warm load that now ran down my face. The guy quickly pulled up his pants and left as I cleaned off my eyes again.

When the guy was leaving, I realized how sore my body felt. I stood up to stretch out. I stretched my back and looked down realizing how ridiculous I must look. Quickly, I grabbed my phone and holding it up high, I took a quick selfie. I looked at my smooth muscular body in only a jockstrap and socks. I knew my face was covered in cum, and I saw my rock hard cock pushing at my jock. The whole front of it was soaked with precum. I was so horned up and I didn't even realize it.

My reflection didn't last long because to my surprise I heard another person enter the bathroom. This person came down to my stall. My throat was sore, my body was sore, and I was tired. To my surprise, the guy set one of those gardening mats on the ground and slid it to my side. When another cock was pushed through the hole my body took over. No matter how tired it was it still dropped to its knees. My hands reached up, and I immediately started on the new cock.

My eyes closed and I went on autopilot. I sucked and slurped, licked and rubbed this new cock until it added a new load to my face.

This time I didn't have to wait long. I heard the stall door open, but it was open longer than normal as another cock was soon thrust through the hole.

I quickly lost track of how many cocks I sucked or how many loads ended on my face. All I knew was how much I enjoyed it. My mouth and throat were ragged and sore. Both were numb and tingly from the use. My hands, arms, neck, and even my abs felt like they had gone through a rigorous workout. My head was dizzy from the lack of air and the amount of sucking that I did. I was surprised my mouth could still make saliva after all that I had used. My eyes had been caked shut with cum. There wasn't time for me to wipe my eyes so eventually I gave up. My knees were happy for the pad, but my legs were still incredibly sore from kneeling the whole time.

When the last cock pulled through the hole after depositing its load on my face, I waited for the next one. I waited patiently, but instead of a cock a body slid underneath the door next to me.

"Hey," came happy sounding voice. "You don't have to say anything. I'm sure your throat is shot anyway. I'm here to take you back to you away. Let's snap a quick picture first. Stay there." I didn't think I could move from my spot without help anyway. The door to my stall was opened and I heard a picture taken. "Now let's get some clothes on you first."

The guy helped me into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He slipped a zip-up sweatshirt on me as well leaving it open. A pair of shoes were put on my feet as he helped me stand up. My legs shook, and I had to brace myself against the wall while the guy grabbed my stuff.

"Ok let's go," he said cheerfully. He helped me walk, or more like wobble, out of the bathroom and towards the cars. My face was still caked with cum and my eyes couldn't open. I could tell there was still light but had no notion of time. I was weak and completely at the mercy of this guy.

The guy was way shorter than me causing me to lean on him. Thankfully he was quite strong so he could support me. I realized that I was walking out of a public restroom, where guys had just come streaming in and out, with cum caked on my face so my eyes wouldn't even open, wearing a sweatsuit, and being supported by another guy. If anyone saw what was happening, it wouldn't take very long for them to realize what I had been doing in there. Also, I could still feel my cock hard as a rock tenting my sweatpants. But I was so weak and exhausted, I was beyond caring. I was just happy to reach the car and be dumped into the passenger seat.

The guy didn't wait long and drove off. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being carried.

Once again, I slowly regained consciousness. My body felt funny. It felt weightless. I felt warm too. I slowly realized I was in a tub. The tub also had jets that were pushing water around me.

"Oh you're finally awake," came a woman's voice. "I hope it's for good this time. I was a little nervous for you, but Master Thomas said you'd be fine."

I was about to respond, but pain shot through my neck and throat.

"Oh sorry hon, you don't have to respond. I'm sure your throat feels raw. You've been through quite a lot especially for your first time."

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful woman sitting near me. She was probably about average height for a woman but had an amazing hourglass figure with huge boobs and a lovely ass. She was the definition of sexy. It didn't hurt that she wore a nice French maid uniform complete with her hair in a bun and a white bonnet, white stockings; and black, patent leather, Mary Jane-style shoes. Her face was angelic and soft with a fair complexion, dark brunette hair, and green eyes. If I wasn't so exhausted I would probably have an immediate boner.

"Anyway, you're mostly clean now. You're just in there to relax and recover. I hope you enjoyed the experience." I just nodded with a large grin on my face. "You're too cute." She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I felt my face turn bright red. "Now, when you're ready to get out just hit this button." She held up a remote that she set down next to the tub. "I'll leave you in peace."

I motioned to her and tried to say something, but all that came out was a croak.

"Hmm," she studied me for a second, "Oh you probably want to know what time it is." I nodded. "It's currently about 9 o'clock. You got here a little after 6:30 if you're wondering. And yes your girlfriend has texted you, but I texted her back and told her you were busy." I looked at her surprised. "Don't worry, I texted like I was you," the woman finished with a sigh. I smiled at her and tried to thank her, but again nothing really came out.

"Enjoy your soak. And let me know when you want to be done. I'll help you get ready to go."

With that, the woman walked out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

At the moment, I was glad I didn't have to talk and could think back on my day and my journey so far. I felt like everything was moving so fast.

A week ago, I was a regular high school junior. Or, at least, as regular as an 18 year old junior could be. I had a girlfriend and thought I was as straight as any other guy. But meeting Thomas had changed all that. I had sucked his cock and enjoyed receiving my first facial. I had loved the feeling of being on my knees and taking his large cock in my mouth. It was exhilarating being with such a strong guy and pleasuring him without any reciprocation.

I had thought it was just a one time thing. But when I ended up deepthroating him, I felt such a different pleasure from it. It was incredible. I knew there was no going back after that. I was hooked.

Obviously, I couldn't admit to myself that I enjoyed the experience so much. I had my girlfriend after all. But when Thomas had told me not to jack off and to save myself, it was such a different experience to be under his control. I knew I would follow his instructions and I did. And for that I was rewarded with the most mind blowing experience. When I wore women's clothes, it unlocked some part of me that enjoyed the embarrassment and humiliation. I never knew it was something that I would find so exciting, but I did.

Then when I got to ride Thomas's cock. The difference in pleasure from sucking cock to riding a cock, and then getting actually fucked was like night and day. I loved getting fucked by Thomas. That first part where Thomas made me decide if I wanted anal was intense. I never thought I would choose it, but seeing it and the excitement that Thomas had built up in me showed me only one path. And I followed that to new pleasures and new desires.

I was happy to have the day off from seeing Thomas. The checklist he had me fill out was interesting. There was a lot that I learned about myself filling that out. But while I learned all of that about myself, I had to be completely open with Thomas about these new desires and curiosities. I shared everything with Thomas. What I wanted to try, what I didn't, and what I would or would not do. But with me being new, Thomas made clear that we would at least try a lot of it anyway. Which I was excited about.

Then when Thomas sent me that mankini to wear. He took over even more control of what I was wearing. It wasn't just at the gym anymore. It was during my regular life as well. That took the relationship to another level. With Chrissy, I feel like I'm walking a thin line. Amazingly, she loved the mankini. I couldn't believe my luck with that. But then when I sucked off the two guys in the locker room. They obviously weren't Thomas, but sucking them off was such a rush.

Now with this gloryhole experience, I know I'm in too deep. I can't turn back at this point. I love what is happening. The gloryhole experience just felt so right. But I have to figure out what to do with Chrissy. I have to decide if I'm going to tell her or if I'll live this double life. Or at least how long I'll live this double life. I feel terrible disappearing on her today. But I didn't even think about her once after Thomas texted me. My life seems to revolve around Thomas now instead of Chrissy. It's weird to put that thought out, but that's how it is. Or at least that's the direction it's going. Thomas hasn't brought it up. I'm sure he will though. I wonder when that conversation will come up.

I let my mind wander after that and spend a few more minutes in the tub. When I finally had enough, I hit the button and waited for the woman's return.

After a few more minutes there was a knock on the door and the woman entered.

"Are you ready to get out?" she asked politely. She stilled looked stunning in her clothes. I was surprised that she would wear that in the house. I didn't think Thomas would be rich enough to have a maid. Plus he was only 24. He kept surprising me.

"Ok, let me get you a towel and I'll towel you off. So if you want to step out I can dry you off." I gingerly pushed myself up feeling my strength returning to me. I stood on a towel next to the tub while the woman gently dried me off. She dried off every part of me, and this time I did get a hard-on. I blushed when she dried it off. But that's all she did. Nothing extra to give any indication that she would do anything with it. She dried my butt including sliding the towel between my cheeks. When she finished drying me off from head to toe she stepped away to turn off the tub and drain it.

"Now let's go get you dressed," she said with a smile. She led me out to the connecting room. It was a nice-sized, fully-furnished bedroom. On the bed were the clothes I had been wearing earlier except with another mankini instead of the jock, and a pair of white kneehigh socks.

"Let me help you dress," the woman offered. She held up the mankini which was a simple design compared to the other. This one simply had the pouch in front with two straps that went over my shoulders and meeting at the thong between my cheeks. Just like the other one I enjoyed the feel. The woman rolled the kneehigh socks up. These ones were white with two red stripes. She then helped me into my jeans and t-shirt.

"Well you look good as new. I'm sure your throat will feel back to normal after a day or two. Don't worry about it too much," she said with a knowing smile. She walked to the dresser where my phone, keys, and wallet were waiting for me. She grabbed them and slipped them into my pockets, teasing me. "I'll walk you out. Follow me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I followed her out of the room and down a hall. We walked up some stairs until we got to a place I recognized. I was in Thomas's house! I didn't see any sign of him. Although, he was probably at the gym. I could hear a tv in another room, but the woman immediately steered me towards the exit. At the door were my shoes. I slipped into them while the woman opened the door.

I tried to croak out my thanks, but it was barely audible.

"It's ok hon. I'm glad to help. I hope you see you around here more often. I know Master Thomas is quite infatuated with you. He definitely wants to see you more often. And I know I'd like to see you more often as well," she said with a sly smile.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds