• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Window into Abby's Slutty Past Pt. 01

A Window into Abby's Slutty Past Pt. 01

After fucking a stranger in the bathroom of a party, my wife Abby has behaved herself over the past two months. Despite much encouragement from me, I haven't been able to get her to agree to go on a date with another guy much to my frustration. While she won't directly admit it, I suspect she's nervous about what I'll think of her if she does or what her friends will if they find out about the kinks in our marriage. During playtime I still use her dildo on her frequently, and we still act out the fantasy of her being fucked by another man, but I'd been starting to lose hope of it happening again until this past weekend.

During the week Abby had got a call from Jane, her best friend from a previous employer who left town a year ago letting her know she was in town for the weekend and suggested they have a girl's night out. Abby is 29, a curvy brunette with a nice round ass and a perfect set of 12D breasts. I was stopped dead in my tracks that afternoon as she emerged from our room in a tight black dress that hugged her round ass and showed off her jiggly cleavage.

"Wow, I'll bet some poor guy gets whiplash tonight checking you out babe!"

"Haha thanks hun," Abby quipped back. " Jane always got the stares in college so I wanted to look good tonight!"

I grabbed my keys to drop Abby off and unconsciously found myself staring at her shapely ass jiggle as she walked in front of me. Her tight dress was so short I was pretty confident I could push her up against the wall and fuck her from behind without really needing to move it. If she wasn't going to play up, I was definitely going to look forward to playing with her later when she got home. I dropped Abby off at a local bar where she was meeting Jane and planning to have lunch and some afternoon drinks and went home to relax.

As the afternoon wore on it became clear the girls had been drinking judging from her text messages, and I started to wonder if Abby was attracting some male attention all dressed up in her slutty black dress. By 6pm I got a text that stopped me in my tracks.

"Hun, I met a really nice guy called Dave. Can I bring him back to our place later??"

My mind was racing, was Abby proposing not just to fuck another guy but do it at our apartment with me there?

Keen to see how this would play out I quickly responded, "Sure, just give me a heads up so I'm not on the couch making things awkward!"

Almost shaking with excitement I walked into the kitchen searching for a drink to calm me down. I had a couple of quick scotches to settle my nerves, and must have fallen asleep on the couch. I woke up to my phone going off to a new message from Abby.

"The guys are orders cabs for me, see hunny soon. Go spares room and hides."

What the hell I thought? Looking down at my phone I noticed it was nearly midnight and I must have been asleep for longer than I realised. This also meant Abby had been drinking for close to ten hours, she gets horny when she's had a few and judging by her text message she'd had a lot more than that. I quickly cleaned up leaving the light on so I'd have a good view of our lounge room and made my retreat into the spare bedroom in our apartment. From the corner I was out of sight but had a clear view of our entire lounge room from the front door on the left, across to the couch which was facing me and the hall into our kitchen.

I sat alone for what felt like an eternity until I heard the unmistakable sound of drunken laughter and conversation in the hallway getting louder as it approached our front door, followed by the sounds of keys jingling as someone tried to get our front door open.

As the door opened, Abby literally fell through it stumbling but eventually regaining her balance a few feet inside the door. She was blitzed! In her stumble her left boob had popped out of her top, her dress was hiked up exposing the bottom of her arse cheeks (had she come home like this in public?) and she had a wickedly mischievous smile on her face which seemed to be struggling to focus on the doorway she'd just come through.

"What are you waiting for Mark, get in here," Abby announced, as a young (maybe early 20's) college looking guy strutted through the door.

He was nothing remarkable to look at, maybe my height and size, but with a shit eating grin of a frat boy on the prowl you could tell he'd been scheming to get into Abby's pants just by looking at him.

What the hell I thought again? What's Abby doing with a guy that much younger than her, and what the hell happened to this Dave guy she said she met earlier in the night?

As if it wasn't confusing enough, another voice from the hallway shouted, " Hey wait for me, I paid for the cab I've got dibs on first."

My jaw nearly hit the floor; Abby had brought two guys back to our apartment! My mind raced, was she okay? Was she up for this, was I up for this?

My first two questions were quickly answered as Abby stumbled over to the couch, and flopped down to take her heels off. She looked like a mess, with her left boob still hanging out of her dress and her wet glistening pussy now peeking out from under her black panties, visible to the room from under her short dress that had ridden up onto her shapely hips.

"Marky brought me all the drinkies," Abby slurred from the couch, rubbing her pussy with her fingers on the couch. "He gets to go first, but you'll both be cumming in me tonight don't you worry Chris."

Chris looked annoyed at Mark, "my brother was right, this chicks a total slut and would fuck anyone. I told you it was a waste of your money getting her so fucked up, we could have saved those shots for another night."

Who the hell was this brother that Chris was talking about? Did he know Abby or just point the young college guys at the girl in the short dress and tell them to liquor her up to increase their chances? Either way he was right tonight, she was drunk and wanting to fuck them. I'd have to wait until the morning to find out the full story.

Mark sat down on the couch and looked nervous, he might have looked cocky walking in but nerves and having his friend in the room seemed to be getting the better of him. I guess Abby sensed it as well, as she stood up and declared so was going to give him a lap dance to break the ice.

In her drunken state she didn't do a very good job, slumping into him and falling sideways off his lap onto the couch a few times over the course of 5 minutes. Mark didn't seem to care, within seconds he'd got both her tits out of her dress and his attention was focused on pawing them while she ground her pussy into his crotch. Chris wasn't keeping his hands to himself either and was fondling her tits from behind and pulling her dress up over her big round ass and giving it a slap.

Abby was horny, I'd seen this look in her eyes before and I knew she wanted a cock in her as soon as possible. She clumsily stood up pulling her dress over her head, and slipped her panties off over her feet.

"Get your pants off Mark, it's time to fuck me," Abby said as she stumbled and fell onto the couch on her back laughing.

Disappointingly (for Abby anyway) Mark dropped his pants to reveal his hard dick which was smaller than mine , 5 inches at best and pretty thin to boot.

Haha lucky you bought me drinks you prick, otherwise I'd just tell you to leave so I could fuck your friend. I hope he's got more than that waiting for me or this will be a disappointing night. Come on then, climb on and fuck me and get it over with I guess."

I realised I was rubbing my own cock through my pants at this point, watching Abby humiliate him and then sluttily let him fuck her anyway had me rock hard and it took all of my willpower to stay hidden and not try and join in at that point.

As Mark pumped away I could tell he wasn't going to last long. Abby wasn't really into it, just lying there a bit deadpan letting him thrust in and out of her but as she bucked her hips I spotted the signs and knew she was using her experience and pussy to milk his cock.

Right on queue Mark let out a big groan after only 3 minutes and rolled off Abby to reveal a small trail of cum leaking from her pussy onto her inner thigh.

I'd been distracted and hadn't noticed Chris getting undressed, and neither had Abby it seemed as she squealed in delight when she spotted his half hard dick.

"That's more like it Chris! Bring that nice dick over here, Mark's got me nice and lubed up for you."

Not needing a second invitation Chris walked over to the couch and literally shoved his dick straight into her mouth. He was bigger than me, maybe 6 to 7 inches but definitely a little bit thicker too. His dick actually looked about the same size as Abby's dildo and she appeared excited to have the real thing instead judging by the vigorous blowjob she was giving him as she lay on her side on the couch.

"My turn slut, get up and ride my dick. At least I'll last longer than Mark the minute man over there," he said laughing as he helped her up off her back.

As he sat down, Abby followed holding his cock with one hand she slowly slid it into her dripping pussy and started to rock back and forth building up speed. She must have remembered I was in the spare room, as she turned to face the doorway and smiled and then used her round ass to drive down and envelop his whole cock to the balls.

"Fucking hell", Chris shouted. "This chick's pussy is incredible; no wonder you couldn't last Mark. It feels like she's milking me."

Looking proud of herself Abby smiled and said, "Grab my big ass little man, hold on and see how long you can last cause I'm going to make you cum."

True to her word Abby rode him furiously bucking her hips back and forth, with Marks cum now churning into a white mess on the outside of Chris's dick as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck slut, I'm cumming in your pussy," Chris grunted and slumped back into the couch slapping Abby's jiggling ass as she milked the last drops of cum out of his rapidly softening dick.

Looking relieved Abby eventually slid off and rolled onto her side on the couch with her head facing the front door, and her ass facing me. What a sight! Her pussy gaped slightly similar to when we pulled her dildo out in our sessions, and her pussy lips and part of her thigs and ass were covered in cum! She looked like a wanton slut with her hair messed up and eyes glazed over from a night of drinking.

"Later slut" Mark said as he grabbed his pants, "Thanks for the cheap fuck."

Chris chimed in with an equally charming comment, "Best 50 bucks of drinks you've bought Mark. Even sloppy this slut's pussy is good fun."

As they zipped up their pants and got ready to leave they both grabbed one last handful of her tits and slapped shapely ass laughing at their cum leaking out of her used pussy. The second the front door clicked shut I was up and moving to her.

So many questions to ask and to answer about the night, but first it was my turn to be taken care of after nursing a hard-on while the guys had their turn.

As I walked into the living room I heard her phone ring, and pulled it out of her bag on the coffee table and handed it to her as I sat on the couch. Abby's next words shocked me to my core, and were the start of me getting a glimpse into her hot slutty past .

Abby answered the phone, "Hey Dave, yes I'm home and you can come over. I got some fee drinks out of your brother and his little friend."

What the hell, did Abby just fuck two college guys because a third guy told her too? Who was this slut and what had she done with my wife?

Abby continued on the phone, "They haven't exactly satisfied me so get your ass over here quick smart and make up for it. You owe me for giving a pity fuck to those young losers, even drunk I didn't really want to fuck them."

As she hung up the phone I knew the night was far from over. To be continued in A window into Abby's slutty past (part 2)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Window into Abby's Slutty Past Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds