• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hidden Porn, Converts My Life Ch. 01

Hidden Porn, Converts My Life Ch. 01

Last month my wife, Becky and I were taking a much-needed long weekend away with a long dive to a beach resort. I drove and my wife reclined in the passenger seat with her very sexy feet on the dashboard. Knowing that we would be driving for several hours, she was as comfortable as possible and wore very little which drove me crazy from the start. This is nothing new as she loves to tease me on trips away by going braless and wearing attire that shows off her very sexy and tan body. She also knows of my foot fetish and likes to temp me with her sexy toes on the dash. After a few hours on the road I was going crazy dreaming of a creamy foot job among other things I would like to do with her.

My arousal was fueled by the fact that I had been traveling on business for almost two weeks prior to this trip and Becky decided I needed to be locked in a cock cage, so that our time away would be as sex charged as possible. I had never been locked up before, but went along with the plan because I knew I could last a couple of weeks and the fact that I would be locked up might add another dimension to our already great sex life.

When I was on the road, Becky would try her best to send me over the edge by sending me pictures and text messages that indicated that since I was not there to take care of her, she might seek companionship elsewhere. She would always end with "love you... hurry home...". The first few days were great, but as the second week away started, she sent me pictures of her dancing with another guy. She had a huge smile on her face and all that I could see was the guys back. The picture also made me wonder who took the picture since it was clearly not a selfie. This picture really got my blood flowing and my arousal soon turned to pain due to my confinement. I tried to creatively jack off but it only resulted in more pain and frustration.

The next night brought another picture. This time she was getting a professional massage. All that I could see was the naked torso of a black man rubbing oil on my wife naked ass cheeks. I could not determine the location but it was nice and looked like our health club massage rooms. With that said, I never remember anyone giving a massage with their shirts off. Once again my arousal was intensified since my wife had never been with another man since we were together. We talked about her being a Hot Wife, she would always deflect the conversation and change the subject so I never thought she would even consider teasing me with the idea. This too added to my frustration and set me up for wanting to see more. I texted her back asking for details.

She responded, "we would have lots to talk about on our long trip to the coast."

The next day I got a picture of two manly hands cupping her naked breast; or I think it was her breast. It was a close-up of a female torso with hands squeezing very nice breast. They looked like her breast but I was not sure – I looked for any markings or curves that might assure me that my wife was stepping out while I was on the road. The note at the bottom of picture simply said, "what do you think..."

I sent back, "please more details..."

All she would say was, "not now, there is plenty to share later..."

This was starting to mess with my head - I had two more days on the road. What I thought would be an easy two weeks in a cock cage, was driving me crazy to the point that it was hard to sleep.

The next night, I received a picture looking over my naked wife's shoulder. She was sitting at my computer and I could clearly see that she was looking at my Tumblr account. I thought I have safely hidden my account but it was now clear that I was exposed and I began to blush since my account was almost exclusively cuckold and hot wife material. It was clear that someone else was taking the picture and she was naked so my head started to spin with the possible things that might be going on while I was away. Was this her way of telling me that I was already a cuckold? When did this start? Had she known for a long time? What was next...? I was now at a loss for words for requesting more details – all I could message was, "I guess I'm busted?"

She responded, "yes, isn't it great..."

The final day of my road trip seemed to take forever but I arrived at home around 9:00 pm. The house was well lit but when I entered, no one was home. I went to the garage and my wife's car was parked where expected, but no wife, and no note to let me when she would return. Although disappointed, I made a drink, unpacked from my business trip and repacked for our trip the next day. One drink turned into several more as I finished packing. I tried to do anything possible to get my mind off my wife not being home. Where could she be, she knew when I was getting home? Should I be worried? Lots of crazy thing going through my head, all of which were making my cock strain against the cage. I was now leaking precum and almost in tears just wanting to be free to cum.

About midnight, I heard a car door shut and by the time I got to the window, I saw the car pulling away and Becky heading to our front door. I met her at the door and she greeted me with a big kiss saying,

"did you miss me?"

I almost tore her clothes off at the front door but she pushed me back and said, "there would be plenty of time for that later."

I wanted her there and now, but I knew that I should wait until the time was right. I followed her into our bed room and she began to undress. We made small talk and my stomach was in knots knowing that at any time she could ask me about the cuckold content she now knew I loved to view. She didn't bring it up, but she had a knowing smirk on her face the entire time she undressed. As she removed her blouse I noticed she was not wearing a bra – something she usually reserved for me. I also noticed that she was not wearing panties as she removed her skirt.

All I could say was, "wow."

She just giggled and climbed into bed saying, "we better get some sleep, we got a big day tomorrow..."

All I could think was – sleep, I don't want to sleep, I want to cum... But she has other plans, she just rolled over and pulled up the covers over her naked body. I looked like an idiot just standing there. I too got undressed and climbed in bed next to her naked body. As my cock cage nestled next to her ass, she shook it just to let me know she liked my confinement. I thought she was just teasing me and would open up to me, but she actually went to sleep quickly leaving me disappointed. I toss and turned all night. My thoughts were very self-centered, I wanted an orgasm. I was next to the love of my life. The one that could relieve my frustration - I was so close, yet so far from my next orgasm.

I must have dozed off because I awoke to the sun shining brightly through our bedroom window. I turned toward Becky but she was gone. I panicked for a second but then heard our shower and knew things we OK. I got up and made us coffee. I brought her coffee as she exited the shower - looking as sexy as I can ever remember.

As she was toweling off, she mentioned and pointed to a little bruise on her breast. It looked more like a hickey than a bruise to me and all she said was, "I wonder how I got that...", and giggled.

She then slipped into a thin white top without a bar and pulled on a skirt without panties similar to what she had worn the night before. She told me to hop in the shower because we needed to get going.

I hopped in the shower and realized that I had just been standing naked with my wife for about 20 minutes and she did not even mention my caged situation or offer my release. I thought I would continue to play along but we had to be near the end or my balls would explode. By the time I was dried off and dressed, she had already loaded the car and was talking on the phone.

As I got closer, I heard her say, "see you soon".

She could have been talking to anyone but by now my head was mush and anything she said seemed to indicate that she was seeing someone.

I asked her who she was talking to and she said, "Oh, just an old friend."

Then she turned and headed to the car. As she walked away, I noticed she was wearing an anklet that included the key to my cage. This let me know that I was not going to have sex before we headed south on our trip.

This now brings us up to where we started - heading south on our trip to the resort for a much needed sex filled vacation. The first few hours on the road were pretty normal – small talk about our needed time away; how nice the resort looked from our research; where we might eat dinner that night – just normal road trip stuff.

Around noon we decided to stop and grab lunch at a diner she found on Yelp. The place was just as you might imagine – it almost looked like a dining car of a train – long and thin and shiny. We found a nice table near the front and took our seats. A nice young waiter approach our table and took our drink order. As he approached with our drinks, Becky leaned toward the waiter, giving him a nice view of her untethered breast. He stuttered but gained his composure asking us if we had time to review the menu? We ordered but Becky made it obvious that she wanted more than lunch. He held it together better than I did. As I saw what she was doing, I began to squirm - it delighted her. She had a direct line of sight to the counter and she opened her legs giving our waiter a clear view of her shaven pussy. He took his time bringing our food and his eyes never left her pussy. As he parted, he asked if there was anything more he could do for us? She let him know that there was plenty he could do but he just turned five shades of red and went back to his station.

I could not even talk but she just looked me in the eyes and said, "do you like the new me?"

I once again was speechless but remarked, "sure... I guess..."

We finished our meal and headed back on the road. Becky was quiet for about an hour as she took a short nap after lunch. I continue to gaze at her bare breast through her almost see-through blouse and her sexy feet highlighted by a freshly painted manicure and the key to my cage hanging from her anklet. As I gazed, I imagined me sucking her toes with wild abandon. These thoughts did more damage than good because it gave me an attempted erection that drove a dull pain that I could not control. With over two weeks without an orgasm, every vision or thought was amplified. Anything that I might be normal was now erotic. Every word had more meaning, every visual was sexual. Wow – what a trip – I needed relief before I lost my mind.

Becky began to awake, but remained quiet. I could tell she was thinking of something. She smiled and broke the silence with what I really didn't what to hear.

She said, "do you want to tell me about your little cuckold thing?"

I started to stuttered, and said that it was just something that fueled my fantasy and that it was nothing.

She came back quickly saying, "it was much more than just a little something based on the volumes of information that I had stored on my computer." She also let me know that she had found my cuckold story files and had read several of them and she too got hot from reading them. She then went quiet for a minute.

Becky then dropped the bomb on me by saying, "I want to see you suck cock."

I almost lost control of the car and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I immediately began to squirm as my dick began to swell again.

Becky watched my reaction and then she began to wiggle her toes and asked if I wanted to suck on her toes saying, "is that why you like my toes, do they make you feel like you are sucking a cock?"

My mouth went dry but I wanted to suck her toes so much at that moment that I would have done almost anything. I told her, "I would love to."

She just smiled and said, "in due time."

About that time, we passed a sign advertising an adult book store just a couple of miles away at the next exit. Becky said, "let's pull in, we might find something fun for our trip".

I agreed quickly just to change the subject.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the book store, it appeared to be nice and also crowded. We entered and found the place to be huge with just about anything a person could dream of sexually. We browsed for about ten minutes when we noticed an arcade in the back of the store. Becky grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dark space of the arcade. As our eyes adjusted to the darkness we noticed that there were several men gathered in the hall next to the booths. We excused ourselves past them as we headed for a booth. We entered and put five dollars in the slot and began to cycle through the movies. They had everything you want. About half way through the list we hit the bi section.

Becky stopped and said, "this should be interesting."

As we watched, she began to rub my caged cock through my pants. As it progressed I could see she was trying to tease me beyond my ability to remain sane and she leaned over and stuck her tongue my ear and began whispering very dirty things in my ear causing more pain from my confinement. I tried staring at the screen but I noticed a big cock emerge through a gloryhole in the side of the booth. I shifted my body so that she would not see it but about that time.

She said, "oh my, looks what we have". She then reached over and began to slowly stroke the cock as she continued to whisper in my ear.

My mind was reeling as I watched the screen and the porn show playing out in real-life at this very moment in my wife's hand. The faceless cock grew hard under her touch and it quickly grew to a size much larger than mine.

She looked at the cock and ask me if I wished mine was that large.

All I could say was, "I guess".

She giggled and said, "I bet you do, that's a man's cock and not like your boy cock."

I had never heard her talk like this and I wondered what had happened to my wife. I knew I was small but she never made me feel like I was inadequate. She continued to stroke the cock and she told me to look at it as it grew in her hand. She looked me dead in my eyes, smiled, and instructed me to get on my knees and face his cock. She placed her other hand on the back of my head and told me, "open wide."

It was almost an out of body experience, but I did as I was told and opened my mouth as she guided this huge cock past my lips. I heard her giggle as I became her cocksucker for the very first time. I was so insane with sexual tension but I openly accepted my fate. I worked it back and forth as she coaxed me on calling me her little faggot.

A few seconds later, I saw a flash – she was taking pictures of me sucking a cock and there was nothing I could do to stop her. At that moment, I was caught up in my cock sucking and did not even care. She then switched the light on and began filming as I increased my efforts on the cock in my mouth. Her coaching intensified and she told me to swallowing it all. He quickened his pace and I felt a salty jet of liquid hit the back of my throat. I began to pull away but Becky held me head in place so that I captured all of his cum. Shot after shot filled my mouth and it began to leak out the sides of my mouth and down the front of my shirt. After a couple of minutes he softened and she pull my head back and said, "aren't you're a mess." She then guided my head to the other side of the booth where another large black cock was projecting. I knew what she wanted me to do and I got right to work as my wife filmed the entire episode. This time, Becky pulled me back just as he shot and he covered my face in cum. I tried to wipe it off, but Becky would not let me remove it, saying she liked my frosting. My cock sucking continued for another 30 to 45 minutes with me sucking another three cocks and taking their cum down my throat or on my face. Near the end, Becky began sucking a cock on one side while I sucked one on the other. When we finished, Becky leaned over and gave me a sloppy cum filled kissed. Once again, I went to wipe my face with my shirt but my wife stopped me and said I had to wear it out of the store. I gulped but did as I was told and exited the booths.

As we headed out of the booth area, I made a bee line for the outer door but Becky pull me back saying that she wanted to shop more. I panicked since there were several couple in the store shopping and I was a mess. I would surly draw attention if the others saw me, so I tried to keep my head down and not make eye contact with others, but I could feel the eyes on me as we made are way around the store. Becky would engage me in conversation about the items that she wanted us to consider for our trip. We entered the anal section and Becky very loudly ask me, "which sized butt plug do you want."

I'm sure I turned red but I just pointed to a medium sized one that I thought would not hurt too bad.

She also spoke loudly about needing to buy a strap-on to break me in. She seemed to be a possessed woman that was trying her best to humiliate me like the content of many of the stories in my cuckold content. I was actually getting what I always thought I wanted but I never imagined the intensity of emotions that these actions surfaced. She was loving it and she also knew that It was fueling my sexual tension. She also led me to the plus sized attire and asked me if I wanted a black or red dress for the party?

Party, what party, oh no, was she just kidding or did she have more plans for me.

She picked out the black dress and a sexy wig and we began to head toward the check-out counter. As we approached, the lady behind the counter began to smile and asked if I needed any lube to go with my toys. I stuttered but said yes and she handed me a small tube.

My wife interjected, "he'll need much more than that."

She then handed me a large container and began to ring up our purchases.

As we finished, the attendant shot me a knowing smile and said "good luck."

My wife just chuckled and said, "he'll need it."

But that's another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hidden Porn, Converts My Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds