• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex House

Sex House

When I turned 18, I got an invitation from my daddy to come live at his special boarding school. The first few weeks were pretty shocking, but my daddy and I have always been unusually close, and I settled in pretty quickly.

Daddy call it the Sex House.

At the Sex House, girls are made to orgasm time and time again, while the boys are taught how to make it happen. There are 60 of us. Some of the other students are my siblings and half siblings and some are kids from daddy's friends or people whose spouses sent them to learn more about pleasing their partner.

Daddy invents different kinds of vibrators, dildos, strap ons, and equipment to make us girls come for the men's pleasure. Daddy has a big room in the house he calls his sex room. He brings us in one at a time and straps us to the big device in the middle. The device spreads our legs apart and brings our knees up so we can't lock them.

Every week, daddy's friend Eddy trims or shaves our pubic hair. Before we are strapped in the chair we have to pee in a cup while dad rubs our clit. Once we are strapped in the chair, he slides in a simple dildo and attaches us to some kind of new invention. The device has arm rests with straps so we can't move our hands, not that we'd want to anyways. The vibrators always feel good. Daddy records how long it takes us to orgasm. Sometimes he gives us treats if we last a long time. Sometimes we have clips or suction devices attached to our nipples. We can all lactate after a certain age because we use breast pumps so much, so dad is sure he gets out every last drop! We have a big party whenever a girl starts lactating. Everyone gets a chance to suck on her nipples!

Sometimes instead of a dildo he hooks us up to the fucking machine, but usually he saves those for the oldest girls or his favorites. They usually stay on a platform in the sex room. They are always strapped down with a vibrator on their clits and fucking machines pounding their pussies. Daddy gives them frequent breaks and a button to press if they've had too much, but they really like the machines so they usually stay there. Every day daddy unhooks them and fucks their pussies with his cock. Then he hooks them back up so they keep cumming.

We go to school every day. Our house is really big, and Daddy has a friend named Mrs. Marks. She is Eddy's wife and she's our teacher. At the start of the day she will introduce the topic and pick a girl to come up to the front for demonstration. Usually the topic is dildos or vibrators. The demonstration girl is strapped into a chair similar to the sex room. We all then go over anatomy while she points to places on the girl, and then she gives us a demonstration on how to use to new product. Then all the girls are paired with a boy, who uses the product on them to make them cum. The first boy to get his girl to cum wins a gold star for the day and everyone lines up to give his cock a suck at the end of the day. Then the teacher makes him cum before we leave by sucking his cock with her mouth and letting him cum in her mouth while she rubs his balls. We have other subjects too, but this is our favorite.

Sometimes we have contests where the teacher puts a box of products and devices in the middle of the room and pairs us up. When she blows her whistle, the boys have to run to the middle and grab a device or product and make their girl cum the fastest! I like anal days the best. On those days we experiment with butt plugs and the boys get to try to cum in our asses. They aren't allowed to cum in our pussies, so this is their favorite day too!

Of course the girls also learn how to suck cocks well. Our teacher is really strict about cock sucking and always makes us swallow. If we don't make our partner cum before the timer goes off, we have to wear a vibrating butt plug and finish them while the teacher spanks us.

We have a lot of free time during the day, and the boys do a lot of experimenting. Daddy encourages it. We are only allowed to wear loose tank tops with no bra and skirts without panties. Once we turn 19 daddy makes us wear strap on vibrators, and each month daddy turns up the intensity.

One time I was reading my book and one of the boys came in and strapped in my feet to the end of the bed. We all have straps on our bed so the boys can practice without us squirming too much. I was trying to read, so I was a little exasperated, but I didn't mind too much. Then he started sucking on my clit and fingering my pussy until I was nice and wet. My hips started to buck involuntarily. He almost made me cum four times before he whipped out a vibrator and held it on my pussy. I came with my hips bucking, and then he kept the vibrator there! He was an older boy trying out a technique he must have learned. I cried out as he held down my hips and kept the vibrator pressed on my overly sensitive clit. I came again and again until he finally let off and made me suck his hard clock until he came on my breasts. Forcing me to cum must have been really exciting for him!

The next day was my 19th birthday, and one of the boys came and told me daddy wanted me in the sex room. When I entered the room, daddy told me happy birthday and brought me over to the area of the room where we are supposed to pee in the cup. I squatted down and daddy spread open my labia and put the cup under me. He rubbed my clit and I forced out some pee. He kept rubbing and rubbing until there was no more left. Then he slapped my clit and helped put me in the chair. He strapped me in, only this time I noticed it was a different chair than the normal ones. It held my legs up so that my butt was exposed like I was halfway through a summersault.

Eddy started shaving my pussy. He shaved it until it was smooth and hairless. I liked it a lot, especially since the oil Eddy used made my pussy feel cool and exposed. "Since you're older now, you get a special birthday treat," Daddy said as wheeled over a fucking machine. He put some lube on his hand and rubbed my asshole, slipping his finger in to get everything nice and slick. I squirmed and he slapped my clit. "Hold still, darling." Then he eased the fuck machine's dildo into my asshole and turned the machine on low so it slowly went back and forth without leaving my ass. It felt way better than any anal I've ever felt in the classroom. I tried hard not to squirm. "Good girl," said daddy, and he slid a dildo into my pussy. I was surprised at the double penetration, but I didn't squirm away.

Once daddy saw I could handle the double penetration, he wheeled over another fuck machine and hauled it up on top of the one fucking my ass. He guided it into my pussy and turned it on medium high so it was fucking my pussy pretty fast. I gasped and grabbed at the arm rests to steady myself. Milk was starting to leak from my nipples. Daddy saw and hooked me up to the pump, and soon milk was shooting from my hard nipples. "I'm going to see how long my big girl can last like this," he said, "and when you're on the edge of cumming you let me know, and I'll decide which vibrator I'm going to use and when I'm going to let you cum." I nodded and held on tight while my asshole and pussy were fucked and my nipples sucked empty. Eddy watched while he stroked his hard cock. It was his reward for doing such a good job with our pussies.

After a few minutes I could feel myself right on the edge. I motioned to daddy and he came over and slapped my clit several times until I couldn't help but squirm and moan. Then he walked back to the wall where he kept his instruments and took a long time picking out a vibrator. He finally picked out one that was like a hitachi, only the head was very, very small so it could be applied directly to the clit. He came back over and slapped my clit several times, then stopped. He turned up the intensity on the fuck machines so my ass was being pounded hard and I was shaking I was so close to cumming. He slapped my slit again. I moaned. He slapped it again, harder. I cried out. "Please daddy, I want to cum!" He slapped my clit three times, paused so I came just a little bit back from the edge, then slapped three times again.

Then he put a device on me that spreads the labia and clitoral hood to expose the clit. Then he slowly rubbed it with little circles. I moaned, I could feel myself getting closer and closer. He pulled out his own hard cock and rubbed it with one hand while motioning for Eddy to come closer. "If you last until I say zero," dad said to me, "I'll let you cum. Otherwise, I'm going to pull away and you won't get to cum. Can you last until zero?" "Yes!" I panted. "Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven..." My pussy was throbbing as he continued slow circles directly on it with his finger. "Six... Five... Four... Three... Two..." He paused for several seconds, torturing me, his circles around my clit getting faster. "One..." He paused to spank my clit again, and I almost came. My hands gripped the arm rests. Please, soon!! I thought. "Zero." And with that he pressed the vibrator onto my clit with the speed on high. I moaned and screamed and bucked as I came. Then he and Eddy shot their loads into my open mouth. "Happy Birthday, honey".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds