• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Feet Pt. 02

Sister's Feet Pt. 02

123

She awoke the next morning in deep thought about what happened with her, and her brother yesterday. She had no regrets, replaying it in her head made her tingle down below. She had to get to her first class at the community college in an hour, so she had to get ready.

She turned on the shower; she knew her brother would be heading to work soon. She didn't want to be in the shower long, but the thought entered her mind that perchance if he walked in, she could use the opportunity to perhaps 'accidentally' open the shower curtain exposing her naked body to him (if she could play around with him a little, she wouldn't mind being late.)

She started the shower and undressed with the water hitting her skin; she couldn't stop thinking of her brother. The thought of his hard cock and the way he had cum was making her aroused, she started touching herself and imagining him behind her with his large cock pressed against her wet naked ass. She wished he was in the shower, moving his hand towards her tingling clit and for him to start touching it...

She snapped back to reality when she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey are you decent in there?" Her brother said.

"Yeah, I'm in the shower," she replied loud enough for him to hear her.

"I need to brush my teeth; I got to get to work soon, stay in the shower. I'll be quick." He said to her.

"Yeah, no problem," she said back to him.

She sort of felt odd by what he said, did he forget about yesterday, or was he trying to forget? Why'd he say stay in the shower as if he didn't want to see her naked?

He turned on the sink and started brushing his teeth as she drew the curtain back a little, looking at him. If she were going to do something now was the time.

Quickly, she turns the shower off, and opened the curtain fast.

She said to him in her best sexy voice. "Hey can you hand me my towel?"

She stood there bare and wet, anxious for him to turn around and see her undressed body glistening with water.

"Yeah sure, here you go" he said not looking at her. Now at this point, it was hopeless for anything to occur; she wrapped the towel around herself and went toward her bedroom and left him to brush his teeth.

She was perplexed by this and a bit offended wondering why he didn't look back at her? After all, she was naked and wouldn't he want to see that after yesterday? She dropped it, for the time being, thinking maybe he was in a rush for work.

However, shouldn't he of said something about their encounter? She had made him cum harder than he ever had, so he claimed?

Was it all a fluke? She couldn't worry about it now; she had to get going, before she left her room, she went to her closet and grabbed the stockings she hid in there and put them in her back pocket, just in case her mom or dad went in there. Her parents had no more room in their closet, so they started taking over hers (she hated it!)

She got to the bus stop, knowing there were a few minutes until the bus came, she took the stockings out of her back pocket and looked at them.

She saw that her brother's cum was dried, but they were stained. This gave her more thoughts about the encounter. She put them close to her nose and sniffed them, there wasn't much of a smell to them, even still she trembled from the waist down thinking about how his cock and cum were on them.

She seemed to feel weird thinking this, like maybe she was sick feeling this way about her older brother? Nevertheless, she couldn't fight it; she wanted more. She couldn't wait to get home later and hoped he would be there as well. A conversation was inevitable given what occurred in the living room yesterday.

She balled up the stockings and put them in her backpack just as the bus pulled up. She took this bus all the time; it was usually empty except for an elderly couple that would smile and say hello.

She got to her first class still distracted by thoughts hardly paying attention to what the professor was saying. She felt her phone vibrate, and she casually grabbed it from her pocket as not to be seen. It was a text from her brother...

It said. "Are you alright, you seemed odd this morning?"

In her mind, she was thinking he was the one being odd, not her. If anything she was upset but did she have a right to be?

She wrote back. "Yeah, I'm fine was just early. You're going to be home later?"

She wondered if he would be home, or with his girlfriend later? She waited patiently for his text, and finally it came through.

It said. "Yeah, I will be there I have no plans.

She was happy to read that and wrote back. "Alright, I will see you then."

Now she couldn't wait to get back home, wondering if lightning could strike twice? Maybe they could go on a little farther later? She wasn't nervous anymore, having seen and pleasured her first cock had made her more comfortable now.

She wasn't experienced sexually, yesterday was her first time doing anything, and it made her eager to try more. She knew they wouldn't fuck, honestly she wasn't ready for that. However, she was open to other things maybe he could pleasure her?

At this point, it was getting old always playing with herself. She envisioned him doing that, running his finger slowly around her clit and subsequently sticking his finger deep into her pussy. The thought made her want to cum right at that moment.

School was finally over; she wasn't thrilled about going to community college, but with her grades, it was the best she could do. So now she was at the bus stop again thinking what to do next? She desperately wanted to do more with her brother today; she gathered he had a foot fetish but couldn't keep taking her mom's stockings (she'd definitely wonder why they were missing?)

She decided that walking over to the drug store might be worth missing the bus, having been there before she knew they sold them there. She was feeling bad that she didn't have anything 'sexy' to wear, definitely not a girly-girl.

She had a natural body, extremely ample breasts and a tight round ass but at no time-worn anything to show it off; her long black hair was always up, and hardly ever wore make-up. She didn't feel the need to impress anyone, with things being different now; she felt it may be time to do a little something, at least when around her brother.

She went inside the drug store, headed towards the back where they kept the stockings, pantyhose and nylons. She grabbed a pair of pantyhose, the package said 'silky' so given how rough her mother's stockings felt, she definitely wanted something more comfortable for her, and him.

Maybe his cock would be pleased better with a more silky feel? She paid for the pantyhose and rushed back to the bus stop making it just in time to catch the bus home. She sat down in the seat and couldn't wait to get home and see her brother and show him the pantyhose; she hoped he'd like them?

Looking out the window of the bus she wondered if this was the right thing to be doing? It did plague her mind for the longest time, way before yesterday, were these thoughts, feelings, and desires for her brother normal? She had read a few books about sibling relations and knew it was pretty common for siblings to experiment. Nevertheless, it still made her feel a bit weird, maybe that was the fun in it? Because it was so wrong, yet felt so right in her mind.

The stop close to her house was coming up, so she pulled the cable to let the driver know her stop was coming; she got off the bus and felt a rush of adrenaline surge through her; this was definitely going to be a make or break situation for her; she hoped that he wasn't having second thoughts?

She arrived home; it was mid afternoon; she knew her parents had already left for work. They worked at the same janitorial company and always had the same shift that had them returning home at 11 pm like clockwork. This gave her time to be alone with her brother, now nervousness started to settle in. She wasn't sure how to approach him? She didn't want to come off as desperate to him.

She walked inside and saw her brother in the living room watching the sports channel; he was extremely into athletics; he played baseball in high-school and was an avid gym-rat, so he had a nice muscular body, she'd often think about staring at him completely naked, the fact that he was well endowed (as she knew now,) increased her fantasizing about him.

"Hey, how's it going?" She said to him.

"I'm alright, how about you?" Was his reply?

"Well... I guess I'm okay, just a lot on my mind today," she said in a worried tone.

He turned around quickly, "What's wrong; you aren't, mad at me are you?"

"What did you get from the drug store?" He looked worried staring at the bag from the drug store.

Little did she know he'd been thinking of her all day, the encounter they shared yesterday was playing through his mind; he was worried and scared she might have had second thoughts and maybe tell their parents; a sense of panic was a big part of his day.

"I'm... I'm alright, not mad at you or anything, just confused, really fucking confused!" she sat down next to him trying to map it out in her mind what to say?

"Confused about what? was this about yesterday? You aren't having regrets are you...shit... are you going to tell mom, and dad?" Fear went through him now wondering what would happen.

She laughed a little seeing the fearful look upon his face. " No, I'm not telling mom, and dad. They'd kill us both you know that?"

"Then what has you so confused, you can tell me anything you know?"

He was relieved that she wasn't thinking about telling their parents. He surely didn't want that getting out, especially in the small town they lived in. how would it be if his boss, friends and girlfriend found out? It could potentially ruin his life.

She moved a bit closer to her brother and made complete eye contact.

"Well, I guess I want to know how you felt about yesterday? I mean you haven't said anything about it, are you the one regretting it?"

His eyes widening staring at her...

"Absolutely not, I don't regret it; I didn't bring it up because I was scared that maybe you were freaking out over it, we could both be in trouble?"

Her confidence lifted a bit hearing he had no regret about it; she understood they could get in trouble. However, she didn't care; she just got the signal she needed from her brother.

"Dude, no shit! I know we could get in trouble, I'm not saying a word, just thought you didn't like what I did or something. Remember, I'm not very experienced; you were my first?"

He smiled at her statement. "You could have fooled me? Technically, that was my first time, with feet anyway."

"So I take it you have a foot fetish?" Her look was inquisitive; she felt a sense of pride being the first to give him pleasure with her feet.

He seemed to have an embarrassing look upon his face. "You could say that, I had never told anyone, didn't want my girlfriends thinking I was a weirdo or something?"

"I don't think it's weird; it was hot! I never imagined you being so big, and definitely didn't think I'd make you cum that much."

After saying that she felt maybe she was coming off weird, as if she'd been thinking this for some time, which she had been.

"Wait, you've imagined me? Am I like your masturbatory fantasy or something?" He was chuckling, and she smiled at him a little.

"Umm... fuck you, but yes, I have had thoughts and fantasies about you. I have wanted what happened yesterday to happen for a while now. Sorry, I know... weird right?"

"I'm not sure what to say? I mean you are my sister. Don't get me wrong, I've noticed you before but never said anything because I felt it wasn't my place, does that make any sense? You... you know, didn't want to freak you out and have you mad, or worse?"

She thought for a minute...

"I get what you mean, I guess mostly that's why I never mentioned anything before. I seriously thought you'd laugh or tell me to fuck off?"

"You caught me off guard that's for sure; you definitely made me see you in a new light, especially with those stockings on. It made me wonder what the rest of your body looks like?"

He felt himself getting semi-hard now thinking about how sexy her legs and feet looked yesterday.

"So you don't think I'm weird or sick?" She wondered?

"No, not at all, do think that about me?" He also wondered?

"No, I think you are hot! Yesterday was awesome! I've always noticed your body; you show off enough you cocky fuck!" She laughed as he smiled at the sort of compliment.

"Thanks, hard not to notice a God like myself," he laughed barely keeping a straight face saying that.

"Well, God seems I've found your mortal weakness, my sexy little feet, sounding goofy as she joked with him.

"I can't deny the fact that your feet are sexy as hell!"

"Maybe you'd like my feet again, perhaps a little more too?" Giving him a wink as she said this.

"Seriously, you are up for it again?"

"Yes, are you?"

"You are getting me hard you know that? So if you are willing, so am I."

"Well, let's figure something out, mom, and dad won't be home for awhile, so that gives up plenty of time. Plus... I got a little surprise on my way back from school," she shook the bag from the drug store in front of him.

"What's in the bag, something for me?" He was curious now; he hadn't a clue what could be in the bag?

"Let's just say it is something for both of us..."

"You don't have condoms in the bag, right?"

"Fuck no! Don't think I'm ready to take that big dick in me?" She smirked at him a little, as he was still puzzled by what could be in the bag?

He said excitedly. "What is it then, I want to know?"

"I got some pantyhose, the silky kind, at least that's what the package said?"

"Pantyhose, damn! It is like you read my mind. I've always wanted to see a girl in just pantyhose, that would be really sexy on you, I think?"

"Really, so I made the right choice?" She said eagerly as she took the pantyhose out of the bag and ran her finger along the package.

"Yes, you really did, that has actually been a fantasy of mine for the longest time," he smiled to her.

"Well, I was thinking... you have the bigger bedroom and bed, so maybe we can play around in your room?" She couldn't believe she said that, but could tell by the look upon his face that he was keen about the idea.

He looked at the clock against the wall it was 5:30 pm his parents were never the type to come home early from work, so it left them plenty of time. His cock was extremely hard thinking of his sister wearing just pantyhose; he also knew how good they'd feel on him.

"Yeah, let's go into my room; I'm going to get a towel first though."

"You plan on making a mess again?" She smiled at him with a look of happiness in her eyes.

"You never know? I mean I shot a huge load yesterday, so I want to be prepared, if there was a stain or just... just anything out of the ordinary mom, and dad would definitely know what we're up to?"

"Wow! I don't wanna kill the mood, but I can't believe we are going to do this again; I'm not complaining or anything. It's... It's just. it's just kind of unreal to me, I guess? I thought about this a lot, just never thought we would. I know I'm babbling, sorry; you are right though, definitely got to play it safe."

He smiled at her, "Don't be sorry; I've had a few spank sessions thinking of you too; you've really thought about me though, like seriously?"

"Yes I have, and I struggled with it for a while, trust me, I have. I've read about it and stuff, and we aren't the only ones, at least I think? You know the Internet is always full of bullshit stories? I doubt we are the first brother and sister to play around?"

"We won't be the last either, I've read stuff too and watched those so-called videos with the lame acting that is definitely bullshit! But yeah, we aren't the only ones!" he reassured her.

"You only live once big brother!" She laughed

"Oh lord! Don't do that, worst part of those videos is when they refer to each other like that, every other word is like, oh big brother, oh little sister,really lame." He bursts out laughing. She laughed too; she'd never watched porn before, she replied on her imagination; it worked for her.

"Well... let's go into your room already!" She grabbed his arm in a playful way and leads him there.

She was hit with an abundance of excitement as they entered his room, she'd be thinking about this all day and didn't see it going this way, especially with the thoughts that he wasn't into it. She was starting to feel a little nervous, but she was relieved when she noticed his bulge, he seemed to really be turned on by all of this, and so was she.

They both looked at each other, there was a slight awkward tension in the air, naturally they would be nervous this was all new to them; she couldn't contain herself anymore she moved closer to her brother and grabbed at his bulging cock still covered by his shorts.

"Wow, seems somebody is a little excited? Fuck...you are super hard, so how can I take care of that?" She knew what she wanted to do. However, she wanted him to suffer a little, make him crave it more.

"Of course, course I'm hard; you got me thinking about you in those pantyhose."

"Is that what you want, just me in the pantyhose?"

"Yes," he nodded and smiled to her.

She looked at him seductively as she pulled off her shirt, he was looking at her in amazement seeing her in only a bra. She threw her shirt down on the floor and slowly unbuttoned her Jean and slid them off, now she was only in her bra and panties.

Her brother was noticing how nice her body was; she didn't go to the gym like he did but still, her body was in good shape, soft and natural. He thought how nice her breasts looked and the way her cleavage looked in that lacy black bra was making him want to rip his shorts off and stick his cock between her tits; his favorite part admittedly was her legs. The way they looked were the sexiest thing he'd ever seen before.

He moved closer to her and started grabbing her ass firmly, rubbing his thumbs slowly down her backside; his cock pressed up against her crotch, he was breathing heavy and in that frame of mind to where something was taking over, and he was losing control.

She was feeling wet and warm as his cock pressed against her pussy, the way he was grabbing and touching her ass sent chills through her body. She wanted to move her panties over to the side so that her moist, tingling pussy would be exposed. Then take his hard cock deep inside of her, but knew it wasn't the right time.

She looked at him with a glare in her eyes. "Hey, pull...pull them down for me," she took his hands placing them on her hips and placing his thumbs on the waistband of her black cotton panties.

"Are...are you sure?"

"Oh yeah! I'm sure; I think it would be really hot you pulling my panties off," she said in a low sexy voice that made her brother's cock throb against her crotch.

He slowly pulled her panties down; she got goose bumps as his hands ran down the sides of her legs. She watched him crouching down as he pulled them down to her ankles. She picked up one foot at a time so he could get them off. He had her panties in his hand now; he looked at her standing there almost naked, except for her bra.

Her legs looked amazing to him. He noticed she was shaved and smooth; he also noticed her crotch had a glistening to it; he knew she was wet. The rush of sexual urge ran through him; his cock throbbed poking the front of his shorts.

She noticed it and whispered to him. "Smell them, I want to see you smell them."

"Your...your panties... seriously?"

"Yes, I want you to smell the crotch, for some reason, I've always imagined you doing that," she looked at him mischievously, with a low tone about her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Feet Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds