• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bed Sharing with Mom

Bed Sharing with Mom

12

The horror! The horror!

Okay, it wasn't that bad. But for Jennifer, it was scary at first. As a renowned anthropologist, she was leading a small expedition team to a cold mountainous area to study an indigenous tribe. Her son, Sean, had come along too as an 'assistant,' since he was a college student majoring in the same field.

It went well until Sean was accidentally poked by a poisonous plant.

Sure, as a mother, Jennifer overreacted and was scared beyond belief. But as it turned out, it wasn't so bad. Sean quickly recovered and seemed fine. The real bright side to this (at least for Jennifer) was that she got to witness firsthand the medical abilities of the small tribe. Their healer was glad to work special techniques on Sean, and Jennifer was happy to observe.

As they gathered in the small hut with a local translator, Jennifer marveled as this elderly healer mixed a concoction of exotic leaves and herbs, grinding them in a stone bowl until it was paste.

The translator deciphered the healer's words: "She says this will help rejuvenate his vitality."

Jennifer smiled, "What is it?"

The translator deciphered the elderly healer's words once again, explaining that it's locally grown herbs and flowers gathered before the icy season. As Jennifer listened attentively, her anthropological side was on full alert. To her, this was pure gold; this was what the trip was all about.

"Interesting, isn't it?" Jennifer asked her son.

"Sure is," he replied.

The healer continued speaking and the translator explained: "She says this will restore your son to full health."

Sean's eyes widened at the sight of the mixture in its final form. Really, who could blame him? The mixture looked like meshed green paste and it had a strong pungent smell that filled the space.

The healer spoke again through the translator: "She says this must be taken twice a day. Not just for the poisonous plant, but for overall health. Basically, she thinks your son is a strapping young man and she wants to give him a gift that nature has to offer."

Jennifer's eyes lit up. "Give it a try, Sean. I'm curious to see what it'll do."

The translator added that the mixture, whatever it was, is purely a concoction for male treatment, although the translator didn't know why.

"I guess so," Sean relented.

"It can't be that bad. The people around here have been using it for centuries. It's safe. It'll be a new learning experience."

"If I feel amazing, I'll let you know," he joked.

The tribal healer and the translator continued their dialogue: "She says that the body must be warm during the treatment. You two must sleep together for body heat as a storm is coming."

Jennifer and her son locked eyes, and she was the first to crack a smile.

"Looks like this trip has gotten a lot more interesting," she quipped. "Are we doing this in your tent or mine?"

Sean blushed, "My tent I guess, since I'm the one being experimented on."

"As you wish. Whatever makes you more comfortable."

When the tribal healer spoke again, the translator spoke back and they engaged in dialogue. It was like the translator couldn't believe it.

Finally, the translator delivered the message: "She says that Sean must expose his penis to apply the medicine."

"Is that necessary?" she asked.

The translator engaged in more dialogue with the healer, and the answer was the same.

"Why his penis though?" she asked again.

Apparently, Sean's penis needed to be exposed because he had been poked by the toxic plant around his waist. The easiest route of entry for the medicine would be around his crotch, so that the medicine could be absorbed by the skin and flow to the troubled spot.

While this was being explained, there was nothing but awkwardness between Jennifer and Sean, who remained speechless.

"Sean can apply it himself," Jennifer said to the translator. "He's a smart person. He can follow instructions well."

The translator asked the healer and deciphered the answer: "She says that you must do it. It must be applied in a special way. Then she will teach you how to do it for him in the next few days."

Jennifer turned to her son and shrugged. "What do you think? It sounds like an interesting learning experience for us."

"Really?" he replied, trying to keep his tone polite. "The healer wants me to expose my penis in front of everyone."

"Not everyone. We'll be in a private hut."

"But you're..."

"I'm your mother?"

He nodded. "It's way too weird."

"You act like I've never seen or touched a penis before."

"That's not the point."

"I've seen countless penises from my travels around the world."

"But you're not supposed to see mine," he argued, before calming down as the translator and healer were staring at them.

Jennifer spoke in a calmer tone. "Okay. I understand your predicament. I'll just have to thank the healer for her time, and for wasting those precious herbs, and you can recover on your own."

"Are you putting me on a guilt trip?"

"Of course not."

"What about you? The healer said you have to apply it for me tonight. Plus, we'll have to share a bed and all that stuff. Does that bother you?"

Jennifer flashed a *so what* kind of look. "I'm an anthropologist. I'm also a professional. None of this bothers me. I'm serious. We're both human beings with normal bodies, big deal."

"Fine, I'll do it," he sighed.

A bright smile crept on Jennifer's face. "Excellent."

She conveyed the message to the translator, who conveyed the message to the healer.

The translator spoke: "She wishes to begin. Please, have your son expose himself. The healer will shave his pubic hairs, clean him, then apply the herbal medicine to his crotch area, shaft, and the tip of his penis."

"Jeez," he mumbled softly.

Jennifer rubbed Sean's back to comfort him. It was her special way of telling him that it would be okay, that he shouldn't be embarrassed by any of this.

"I've seen it all before," she said as lovingly as she could. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Remember, this is for the sake of learning. There's nothing to lose."

"Easy for you to say. You don't have to get naked."

"Would it help if I turned around?" she offered. "The translator and I can face the other direction while this happens. I promise I won't peek. You can tell me about it later. Sound fair?"

Sean relaxed a little. "That sounds doable then."

"You'll live," she smiled.

That's when the process began. Jennifer and the translator turned away so that Sean could get naked from the waist down and lay on a rug. She listened, intently and curiously, as the healer shaved Sean's crotch area, then cleaned it with water and a piece of cloth.

As Jennifer faced the wall of the hut, she heard the healer apply the substance to Sean's body. Surprisingly, not a peep or complaint came from Sean. He accepted that the healer was providing a tribal medical service. In a way, she respected that Sean was willing to do something like this. Especially since it involved his most private area. Deep down, she was pleased with herself that she had raised a mature young man.

Then, she heard it. Wet sounds. It sounded like slurping and liquids, and if Jennifer didn't know better, it sounded like sucking. It couldn't have been, could it?

When Sean released a soft gasp, Jennifer resisted the powerful urge to see what was going on. It sounded like something naughty was happening, but Jennifer had already promised not to look.

After a few minutes passed, with more slurping noises and a few gasps, Jennifer was delighted when she heard the sound of Sean getting dressed again. The translator said it was okay to turn around, based on the healer's message.

Jennifer looked at her son, who seemed to blush a little, with a glow on his face.

The healer spoke and the translator relayed the message: "She says that the first dose is complete. You must keep his body temperature high tonight for blood flow, and you must give another application of the medicine. Then, Sean will be fully healed of the poison and will be better than ever. His vitality will be strong."

Jennifer nodded, still looking skeptically at her son. "Okay, I can do that. How do I apply it?"

While it was being explained by the healer, the translator's face remained stoic, and then the response came: "You must rub the mixture around his crotch. Then you must apply the mixture to his penis -- using your mouth."

Her jaw dropped. "What? Are you sure she said that?"

The fact that Sean was blushing confirmed her suspicion that the healer had just been sucking on his penis to apply the medicine. In other words, the healer gave him oral sex.

After the healer said a few more words, the translator relayed the new information: "Saliva or bodily fluids is good for the herbs. It helps it work. And it must go inside the tip of his penis. So it must be erect. The mouth is the easiest and most pleasurable way. No hands, because it's too rough. When he can ejaculate, that is a good sign of success."

What a tough thing for her to process and it nearly took her breath away. It was like her head was spinning. Of course, she realized that she couldn't do this. No way. Maybe she'd just let Sean apply it himself, with his own saliva, and she'd cuddle with him in bed to keep his body warm. Sure, she was breaking her own rule, but this was too far fetched.

"I'll do what I can," she said to the translator. "Please thank the healer for me. This has been a wonderful learning opportunity for us."

The healer smiled at the gratitude, and even more striking, Sean tried his hardest to suppress a smile of his own, fully expecting to receive an oral treatment again. As if his own mother would actually do that for him.

***

Bedtime was early because of the frigid weather, which was only a few hours later. Jennifer shared a tent with her son. There was a lamp that gave them light. And there was only one bed on the floor which they'd be sharing.

"Are you really going to do this?" Sean asked. "I mean, you don't have to. I don't expect you to, even though this was your idea."

"Are you putting me on a guilt trip now?"

"No, I'm just saying."

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded. "Sure, anything."

"I didn't want to ask earlier, but... did the healer give you oral sex?"

Sean tensed. "She applied the herbs the way it's supposed to be applied."

"Did that include the use of her mouth?"

He reluctantly nodded. "Yeah."

"Did you become erect?"

"Yes."

"Did she use her tongue and lips?"

He nodded again. "Yep."

"Did she suck on it?"

He shrugged. "Kind of, yeah."

"And did you orgasm in her mouth? I didn't see any traces of semen."

"She swallowed it," he acknowledged.

Jennifer gave her son an incredulous look. "You know, back in America there's a term for that kind of treatment."

"Well, here it's part of the healing process."

"Yes, but in America that's called getting... nevermind..."

"Hey, don't be upset with me," he retorted. "You were the one who pushed me into doing this."

"You're right, but..."

"And you're always talking about how you're professional and that you've seen it all."

Her son did have a point. One that she couldn't argue with, since she had always prided herself on work ethic. Especially as a woman doing a job that helps study humanity.

"You've made your case," she admitted. "I'll help apply it for you. But only with my hand, and maybe a little saliva."

His eyes widened. "Really? You don't have to do that, mom. I was only joking about that professional stuff."

"Doing my job properly isn't a joke to me. We came here to document this culture and that's exactly what we'll do. Plus, we need to make sure you're fully healed from that poisonous plant sting."

"Good point. So, ummm..." he paused. "How should we proceed?"

If Jennifer didn't know any better, she could have sworn that there was a hint of excitement in Sean's voice. A subtle gleam that he'd be getting another hot orgasm soon. But being the specialist, she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. There were other important things at hand, literally.

She was determined to brush past the awkwardness and give it a try. Part of being a good anthropologist is getting a direct look at the culture being observed. Here, that meant fully understanding the process of the host culture, even if she'd have to be intimate with her own son.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked for final confirmation.

"Why not? I mean, only if you're not grossed out by touching me."

Once again, Jennifer detected that faint hint of secret enjoyment on Sean's part, but she brushed it off. He's young, of course he'd be excited to a certain degree.

"Pull your pants down, mister," she said with a stern and playful tone. "Your penis will never gross me out. It's part of the process. But maybe real anthropological work isn't for you?"

He smiled, "Now you're pressuring me."

"Why not? We've already come this far. Do what you did earlier. It's best to follow the healer's instructions since she knows best."

"Right."

Sean didn't hesitate to remove the lower region of his clothes, leaving him naked from the waist and below. It was the first time Jennifer had laid eyes on her son's penis since adulthood, and it gave her an unusual feeling. She shouldn't be looking at this. Worse, she shouldn't have felt that slight twinge of excitement between her legs as a result. It had been a while since she had sex, maybe even too long, and this wasn't appropriate.

Equally as strange, it looked as though Sean's healthy sized penis was on its way to a full blown erection. The thing grew before Jennifer's very eyes. There was no doubt that Sean was eager to get his cock relieved by his own mother, and it kind of creeped Jennifer out to some extent.

"Lay on the bed," she said.

Sean complied, laying down on the bed on the floor. When he laid on his back, his cock pointed upwards, getting harder by the second. It was a sight that made Jennifer feel even more unusual. Sure, she had seen plenty of exposed penises visiting indigenous tribes throughout the world, but her son's? While he was erect?

A deep breath for confidence, then she reached over to get the herbal mixture. She touched it and rubbed it between her fingers. The smell still lingered, though it wasn't as potent as before.

"I'll spit on it for saliva," she said. "Then I'll rub it on you, including your penis."

"But the healer explained that you can't use hands on my penis."

Jennifer looked at him skeptically. "I'm sure using the mouth is just customary. I can't think of anything wrong with using a hand."

"A hand might make it feel rough. There are still some sharp edges in there from the leaves."

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked sternly.

He shook his head. "What? No. I'm just saying, if you stroke that on my penis it might be painful."

"Which means you'd rather have my mouth on your penis," she repeated.

"Nevermind. All I'm saying is that a hand could lead to painful results."

Taking a closer look at the herbal mixture, along with feeling the lumps inside, Jennifer knew that he had a point. Some of the herbs and plants weren't grounded up that well. The last thing she'd need was to give her son a cut, especially on his penis.

She sighed, "You have a point. I think you're right."

"What?"

"I'll use my mouth," she said reluctantly. "Just like the healer did. After all, we're interested in studying this culture, aren't we?"

He nodded. "Yeah, we are."

"Not a word of this to anyone. Ever. Don't tell anyone from the team."

"I'll never tell anyone, trust me."

She gave him another sharp look. "There's no point in wasting time. Especially when the storm is rolling in. We'll need to keep you warm, just like the healer said."

"Yes, yes. You're right."

Jennifer was miffed, yet amused, by her son's sudden eagerness to get involved with this incestuous healing. Without another word, Jennifer used two fingers and scooped the mixture. Then she applied it to Sean's bare crotch area, feeling him twitch in the process.

"Cold?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is."

She continued rubbing it anyway, while also staring at his penis. It wasn't like she could look away. She had to apply it to his crotch and his cock was right there, stiffening by the second because of her feminine touch.

"Feel good?" she asked, almost teasing.

"Oh yeah -- I mean, I don't mind."

Jennifer smiled and continued her motherly duty of caring for her son. The anthropology stuff was becoming less of a factor at this point. Her main duty was making sure her son was healed from the plant poisoning, and if this was the way to make sure he was fully recovered, then so be it.

"I'm going to apply it to your penis now," she said. "I'll use my mouth for this part. Remember, this is our secret."

"Believe me, this isn't the kind of thing I'd tell people."

Good point, she thought. Another deep breath and Jennifer was ready to suck her son's cock. She'd be giving him oral sex under the guise of medical treatment.

The plan hit a major snag the moment the tip of her tongue touched the mixture. God, that mixture tasted horrible. Worse than horrible. It was by far the most bitter thing she had ever tasted and she nearly went cross-eyed.

"Oh, wow," she gasped, squinting her eyes and spitting it out. "I think I might throw up if I have to put that in my mouth. Goodness, how did that healer manage to do it without vomiting?"

"She's a pro, I guess."

Jennifer used a rag to wipe her tongue. "I'll have to use my hand. I promise I'll be gentle, okay?"

"Wait, maybe there's another way?"

"I'm open to suggestions."

He paused a moment, "Maybe you can, you know, use another body part. Remember, the healer said that it was important for bodily fluids to be mixed in with the herbal treatment. And it would be kind of gross if you used your hand and kept spitting on me."

Jennifer was no idiot. She knew exactly what her son was hinting at.

"What are you suggesting?" she asked, wanting to hear Sean say it.

"You could... maybe... you know... use your other body part. Down there. I promise I won't tell."

She flashed a stern look. "In other words, you want to have sex with me. Is that right?"

"Well, technically it's not sex. It's medical application. It's perfect if you think about it. A vagina is soft and smooth. Plus, it has plenty of natural bodily lubrication, too."

"Sex is sex. And that's WRONG between us."

"Okay, okay," he quickly backtracked. "Maybe this culture isn't suited for Americans like us."

"I can adapt to any culture," she said proudly.

"Oh really? I'm not so sure about that anymore."

She gave him another sharp look, suppressing a smile. "Sounds like you're trying to challenge me into this."

"Me? Never. Everyone knows you're the best woman in the anthropology field. Well, except for this, of course."

"You are relentless."

"In a good way, I hope."

Jennifer didn't say anything. Instead, she stood up and undid her pants, looking Sean straight in the eyes. Neither of them spoke a word as the pants came down. The lamplight illuminated Jennifer's legs. A gasp escaped Sean's lips as Jennifer pulled her panties down, too. She removed her socks as well, getting barefoot.

And there it was. Jennifer stood naked from the waist down, just like her son was. She had a patch of pubic hairs between her legs which covered her pussy lips.

"See anything you like?" she asked, noting her son's lingering eyes.

"I don't even want to answer that."

"Why?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know what I'm thinking."

Jennifer smiled, taking those words as a compliment. She knelt and used her fingers to apply the herbal mixture inside her vagina. She plunged her fingers deep to get everything in. During this motion, she realized that her legs were spread wide open and that the lamplight illuminated her pussy hole, giving Sean a clear view of her most private sexual area.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bed Sharing with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds