• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 06

Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 06

12

We finished our shower by shaving each other then applied liberal amounts of lotion along with plenty of giggling. Afterwards we went to my bed and spent an hour just pleasing each other. Soft, slow and gentle lovemaking. We explored each other and I discovered that I had erogenous zones that only Cathy could trigger, like the crease below my glutes. When she softly ran her finger there it was arousing. When she ran the tip of her tongue there, it was awesome!

As I lay in her arms I found myself so relaxed and comfortable that it was difficult to stay awake. I relished the closeness I had discovered. Yet a part of me wondered if I would ever get the chance to be this unguarded and relaxed in Indy's arms. I had to constantly worry about getting caught. Damn! I had to get Mom into his bed! Only then would I be able to fall asleep cuddled with him. And what about falling asleep in her arms? Or resting my head on her breasts after making love? Or eating a load of Indy's cum off of her tits? Damn! We had to do something. At least now I knew she had similar feelings. I just didn't know if she would give in to them when the opportunity was presented.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on my door, "Leia?"

"Come in Mom."

She opened the door and stopped, then started to turn away.

"Mom, it's alright. Did you forget that the three of us were nude a couple of days ago?"

"Oh, uh yes, well... I'm about to leave to go see Rachel..."

And right there I suddenly found my courage, my spine. It was like a switch was flipped and I changed from scared to confident. "Wait a minute Mom."

I kissed Cathy and she knew from the look in my eyes. She jumped up and grabbed her clothes.

"Call me later." she said as she headed downstairs. I waited a moment as she dressed in the front room and then when I heard the front door open and shut I turned back to Mom.

"Honey what is is? I need to go, Rachel needs my help..."

"I'm sure she does. Cumming is easier with a lover." Mom's mouth hung open. "But she will just have to do without you tonight. Oh don't look surprised, It's kinda obvious. You always go to her place but she never comes over here. And when you do, it's always two or three in the morning when you get home. It's always on the weekend and you always sleep late the next day. My question is, is it only her or do you fuck Mr. Bishop too? What about their son? Do you fuck him as well?"

Mom grew indignant. "I DO NOT screw James or Jimmy and if Rachel and I have a relationship then that is our business. It does not involve you kids"

"Except that it does Mom. Right now I am going to lay my cards on the table and if you end up hating me for it, then so be it. I am involved right this moment with two lovers, Cathy and a really nice guy. The sweetest person I have ever known. But the problem is that he had no confidence with women and I decided to help educate him so that he could go out and get a girl. Then I discovered several things: One, he has the most amazing thick cock that I have become addicted to. Two, I found myself falling for him. And no, it's not lust, I really and truly, deeply love him. And Three, although he loves me too, he loves someone else that he can't stop thinking about, a woman who he has to worship from afar and yet he is around her daily. A woman he dreams of nightly and fantasizes about even while we fuck. A woman I have to admit even I have begun fantasizing about because she is just that amazingly beautiful. I have wanted to tell her to go to him but I was afraid that I would get less of his loving, and that in all true honesty I wanted to bed her first. But that is selfish.Then I go and fall in love with Cathy. So I am in over my head. This very moment I know for certain that those fears and the fear of her rejection of either him or me are probably groundless and so I need you to help me fix this. Today. Right now."

Mom was flabbergasted and confused. "Me? But how can I help you fix this?"

I stood up and took her by the hand. "Come with me." Before her brain could process what was happening I walked across the hall to Indy's room and entered without knocking. As usual he was on the computer and when he saw me naked with Mom in tow his forehead wrinkled in confusion.

"Mom, this is the guy. This is the guy I'm in love with, the guy I've been fucking. And the woman he's in love with is you. And I suspect that you want him as badly as he wants you. So if loving my brother is so wrong that you hate me for it, well fine, just don't hate Indy. I started this."

Mom just stood there for a moment and stared at the carpet. Slowly she started to cry and reached out her arms to both of us. Pulling us into a tight hug she sniffled,

"I don't, couldn't, hate either of you. I can't even judge you for the incest... You see, that's the way I grew up. I've been involved with Shelly and Pete most of my life."

Indy's jaw hung open and I quickly followed suit, pretending it was news to me."No way! Really?"

"Yes, but I had hoped to keep it from you, let you grow up without knowing our dark secret. I was afraid you would be ashamed of me. But if you two truly love each other and this is not simply lust and entirely consensual, then I have to say that this is exactly the way Pete, Shelly and I feel." Mom sighed heavily and, releasing us, sat on Indy's bed. Indy and I sat on either side of her. "So..." she continued after a moment. "This is why you talked me into skinny dipping the other night?"

"Yes, I wanted to give Indy a chance to see you naked, and I wanted to see if there was a sign from you that you would make love to him. The fact that you swam and then lounged naked in full view of his room led me to guess that you might."

Mom looked at Indy. "Did you see?"

"Y-yes, Mom and you were, I mean are more beautiful than I had imagined."

Mom kissed his forehead and smiled. "Do you know, I masturbated that night wondering what would have happened if you had come down and joined us... It, it was a pretty fantastic orgasm too!" She sighed again. "But I have to ask you both if this is truly what you want? There is no going back."

"It is." Indy said. "I have always loved you, but finally realized that you were beautiful and fun and smart and so, so sexy and one day I noticed that you gave so much to us and sacrificed so much for us, and I wanted to give back, to make you happy and to show you how much I love you in that intimate way. As lovers. You see, lots of guys want to fuck their moms. I don't. I want to make love to my Mom."

"Hell, there is no way I'm topping that so, ditto Mom."

Mom started crying pretty good then. We just held onto her for a few minutes. Finally she sniffed and reached for her purse. First she got tissues and wiped her eyes and blew her nose. Then she flipped open her phone and hit a speed-dial number.

"Hi, Rachel. Listen I'm going to have to cancel, sorry. No, it's just that I've got to, no I need to stay home with the kids tonight. I uh, I will call you, uh, next week sometime. Thanks, bye."

Closing her phone she dropped it into her purse. "Okay, what now?"

Indy hadn't expected any of this and hadn't thought that far. I made a decision.

"Well I think that is for the two of you to decide. I'm going to call Cathy and see if we can go out, if she's not too far away. That way you guys can have the house to yourselves." I turned and started towards the door but Indy caught my wrist and turned me to face him.

"No, Leia, don't." he said. "Please stay. You have taught me so much but I am still nervous and besides, I know you want to be here, to make love to both of us... Let's make this the best night ever. Help me to please her, and let me please you too. Stay with us? Please?"

Mom nodded.

Now it was my turn to cry.

Indy held me and then kissed away my tears. He turned me to face Mom and asked her, "Isn't she pretty?" Mom nodded and smiled.

I turned and lifted Indy's T-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Next I pushed him closer to Mom and from behind him I reached around and unfastened his jeans (Thank god this boy never wore belts!). Then I hooked my thumbs into his underwear and pulled it all down at once. His semi erect cock hung free and twitched with excitement. I knelt next to him and watched Mom's face as he started to swell. I reached around and grasped it and started to slowly stroke him to his full erect size. Mom's face broke open with a huge grin.

"I see why you said he's addictive."

"Oh there is so much more to love than just his size Mom." I moved around in front of him and began to kiss his thick manhood. I took him deep and then sucked as hard as I could while stroking him. After two or three minutes I paused and looked at Mom. I held out my hand to her. "Come here and show your son some love..."

Mom slid off of the bed and onto her knees in front of him and began to touch and kiss his cock. Soon though she slid him into her mouth and finally deep until her lips were pressed tight against his pubic bone. I slid my hand behind her head and caressed her neck. Leaning close I kissed her ear and whispered,

"Show me how it's done Mommy, let me watch and learn."

Mom started bobbing her head as she gave him the most amazing oral sex. She sucked as she stroked the full length of his thick organ. Then she started to gently cup and toy with his balls. I knew he couldn't last. A minute later he came. Mom gasped and choked and struggled to breathe as massive amounts of cum burst from his cock in spurt after spurt after spurt. She couldn't keep up and much of it ran out of her mouth and down her chin. As she gasped, his cock exited her mouth and spurts coated her face. Finally she shoved it back in and sucked down the last dribbles, the sat back against his bed.

"Oh my god!" she managed to say after a moment. "Th-that, that was incredible!"

"Did you like it Mom? Isn't it delicious?" I asked.

"Delicious and so thick and there is so damn much of it!" she grinned. "I must have it all over me..."

"Yes, yes you do... wait don't move!" I said and ran to my bedroom. I came back seconds later with the Casio.

I pointed it at Mom, "Smile!"

Mom smiled and I took several photos then she used her fingers to catch some dripping from her chin and ate it. I couldn't stand it. I tossed the camera on the bed and started kissing her and eating Indy's cum from her face and neck and shirt. I was vaguely aware that Indy was taking pictures of the action. I was focused on Mom's mouth. Kissing her cum flavored mouth and feeling our tongues dancing and exploring. Finally she broke the kiss and we sat there staring into each other's eye and panting with desire.

"I can't wait to taste you Mom. But first you gotta do Indy. He has waited years to lie with you, here, in his bed. Mother and son joined in love."

"Yes, help me up."

I help Mom to her feet. She pointed to Indy's desk "Sit down Leia, give us a moment."

I did and it was awesome to watch. Mom looked at him and took him into a tight hug. She kissed him tenderly at first and then open mouthed. I watched as she paused to whisper, "Do you like my big titties?" Indy moaned an affirmative. "But the other night you were too far away. Now they are right here, up close. Would you like to see them?"

"Yes, please." he said.

Mom stepped back and grasped her blouse then suddenly ripped it open! Buttons flew everywhere! She yanked the shirt off and dropped it. She was wearing a beautiful bra in an electric blue with black lace. She reached behind and expertly unfastened the hook and let it fall free.

Indy moaned. Mom took his hands and placed them each on a breast. He gently caressed them. Apparently Mom wanted more.

"Go ahead Baby, squeeze them. Uhmm, yes... That's it. Mommy likes to be appreciated. Now kiss them, suck on them."

Indy was lost in the depths of his fantasy. And I was soaking wet. I knew Indy's chair would forever smell of wet pussy.

"Yes, that's it... Oh yeah. Mmmnnmmm. Oh how I have wanted this..."

After a few minutes of this Mom brought his face to hers and they kissed again, then she put her hands on his chest and stepped back, away from him. Looking from one of us to the other she collected her thoughts.

"This... this isn't something I ever expected. And I certainly never dreamed I would, could be here, now with both of you. I don't know if the reality will be able to live up to the fantasy. But... I will try."

She kicked off her flats and turned her back to us and unfastened her jeans. Then she slid them down all the way to her ankles, bending at the waist and showing us her matching blue panties and awesome, firm, round ass. Then she straightened up and looked playfully over her shoulder before repeating the maneuver with the panties. She climbed into Indy's bed and lay on her side, her leg casting a shadow on her pussy.

I took a couple more photos. "Damn you are so sexy!"

Mom slowly moved her leg to reveal more of her womanhood and Indy quivered. I stepped up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, pressing my nipples against his back.

"Take it slow, you know how to please us. Start by kissing her legs and let the anticipation build."

Indy moved to kneel at the foot of the bed and lifted first one of her legs and then the other. He started kissing her near her ankles and worked his way up with agonizing slowness. Mom was moaning softly. By the time he reached her inner thighs she was breathing rapidly and squeezing her breasts. I realized that her scent was filling the room, she must be soaking wet! Finally he was kissing her pussy and then lapping her juices. Mom was moaning louder...

"Oh baby... Mmmmmnnnnmmmm, That's sooooo good... Yes, oh yes..."

I couldn't take it any longer. I went to her and kissed her.

"Isn't he amazing?" Mom nodded. "But I need an orgasm, I'm so wet Mom, would you like a taste?"

Mom took her hand and began to play with my pussy. My Mom was playing with my wet pussy! It was wonderful! Then she brought her hand to her mouth and tasted me. Again and again. Then she looked into my eyes.

"Would you like Mommy to eat your pussy?"

"Oh yes, please Mommy! Please eat my pussy!" I whimpered.

Strange how she had become Mommy and not Mom and how this was such a turn on... I moved to straddle her face and soon felt her kisses on my dripping labia. Then her tongue was lapping my juices up and teasing my vag and clit. And all the time I watched my brother doing the same thing to her beautiful pussy. My orgasm was soon flooding me with waves of ecstasy as her experience showed. Moments later her son brought her to her own orgasm. Her cries of pleasure were drowned out by my quivering womanhood.

Slowly I moved to sit beside her. Her face was wet with my fluid and I kissed her and savored my taste. Our tongues fought for domination and her hands roamed over my body. Mine seemed glued to her wonderful big titties. Then suddenly she gasped and arched her back. I looked to see Indy's thick cock spearing her, disappearing into her.

"Oh my god that is huge!" she cried out. I started to caution him but Mom cried out again. "Yes! That's what Mommy needs, a big thick cock splitting her pussy, filling her. Fuck! That feels so good baby... Mmmnnmm yeah, so good, so good."

I sat there mesmerized by the scene. My baby brother, not quite nineteen and a virgin on Monday was not just screwing but pleasing a woman, and not just any woman but our Mother. A woman of exceptional beauty and sexiness. He knelt there with her legs around him and stroked that thick dick in and out of her straining pussy. Mom was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, moaning in delight.

I looked at Indy and he smiled back. I kissed him. Then I felt Mom touching me again, caressing me gently. I smiled. "That feels so nice."

"You are a very beautiful young woman Leia." she said. "I have thought so all of your life of course. But only recently have I thought of kissing you, loving you. I was terrified that you would see me as wicked. I didn't want to screw things up so I bottled up my feelings and tried to go on. Then you go and bring home that sexy redhead and I could imagine what was going on in your bed, and I was so jealous of you both. Then the thoughts of my son began. I felt both so aroused and nasty at the same time. You have no idea how many times I have wanted to slip into your room at night and crawl into this bed. Or how many times I actually got up and started to. I would walk down the hall and pause at your door. But I couldn't force myself to take that last step. I always went back to my room and masturbated, fantasizing about loving you Indy."

She moaned and then sighed deeply, "But I had no idea you were hung like this, that you could please me like this... If I had known, I probably would've found my courage.

"How does it feel Mom?" I asked. Isn't he awesome? So damn thick and hard..."

Mom smiled and moaned in reply, "Ohhhh yessss."

I picked up the camera and took a few close up pictures of his cock and her pussy as they fucked. He had a nice steady rhythm going and Mom was oozing pussy juice with every stroke. God how I wanted to eat her!

I reached out and ran my finger through her thick bush and down to her smooth labia where I toyed with her. Mom took my hand in hers and guided me up to the spot where her clitoral hood anchored, at the top of the cleft between her meaty outer labia. This spot I knew was where the nerve ganglia from the clitoris ran into her beneath the pubic bone. She then guided my finger in an arc over the nerves. Back and forth. I could feel the nerve bundle moving as I massaged it.

"Faster, please, a little faster..." she said softly.

Not knowing to whom this was addressed we both picked up the pace. Mom tensed up and then cried out as her second orgasm broke.

"I'm cuuuummiinngg! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhhh..."

I sat back and smiled at Indy. We were pleasing Mom... together.

After a few minutes Mom smiled up at us.

"Whew! That was amazing. I haven't had two climaxes that close together in, well, years! And you two did it. Thank you."

She looked at me and reached out. I took her hand.

"You were right, sweetie, he is addictive!" I grinned and bent down to kiss her.

Afterward she looked at Indy.

"Baby, you're not finished yet. You have made Mommy cum twice but you have been holding back. You've been so gentle. Now it's time to cum. It's time for you to fill Mommy's pussy with that thick, wonderful cum. Can you do that? Can you fuck me good and hard and fast and explode inside of me?"

"I'll do it if that's what you really want Mom." Indy replied.

"Oh it is, baby, it is."

Indy leaned forward and rested his weight on his elbows as he slid his arms beneath her neck and kissed her as he started to pump his manhood in and out of her. Faster and faster. His hips rising and falling and the sound of their bodies and groans were thrilling. From experience I knew he couldn't last more than a few minutes at this pace.

"Yes baby, yes! Fuck Mommy, fuck her good! Pound my pussy! Yes! Yes! Give me your cum baby, give it to me! Cum for me! Cum for me!"

"Aghhhhhh... I'm cumming!" he grunted with the exertion.

Mom's mouth flew open along with her eyes in surprise as his seed filled her. I could imagine the feeling of spurt after spurt of hot, thick cum filling her until there was no more room. She held him and stared at me in dismay, silently mouthing the word "wow".

I knew what I wanted next, and I patiently waited my turn. After a few minutes Indy rose and pulled out of her. As he moved aside I dove in and began to eat his delicious cum as it poured from her pussy.

Mom gasped. "Leia!"

I looked up at her with my mouth still on her pussy. My tongue still lapping up his cum. Then when the flow slowed I rose up a little, "Mom, his cum is just too damn good to waste! And I have wanted your pussy since I saw it the night we swam naked together. I wanted it when we talked on the balcony Friday! Oh how I hoped that you would take the hint and see the hunger I had! So, now that you are here, pardon me for exploiting the opportunity." And I went back to eating her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds