• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Penny Discovers BBC

Penny Discovers BBC

123

Penny braced herself as she walked down the tree-lined sidewalk to Fred and Mona's house. Fred was her husband's younger brother, and he'd landed himself one heck of a catch. Penny couldn't help but feel intimidated at family gatherings whenever she was confronted by her tall, blonde, utterly gorgeous sister-in-law.

"You can do it, Penny. She's a woman, just like you!" Penny reminded herself. She'd tried to look her best, wearing a cute green dress that matched her eyes and showed some of her shapely legs. She kept her red hair cut into a short bob, and only the lightest dusting of make up was needed to conceal the spray of freckles across her nose. All in all, Penny knew she was quite cute. Adorable even. That was the problem. She barely reached five feet tall, and had slim hips and a nearly flat chest. She looked like someone's cute little teenage sister, despite being twenty-six and having been married for three years!

She'd always been content with her looks. A lot of guys, her hunky Joe included, seemed to love her face and her body. But Mona, that lucky bitch Mona, had what every guy seemed to crave. She was tall, with legs that went for days, big tits and the face of a runway model! It almost made Penny sick! Or would have, if she didn't have the tiniest little crush on her, herself. Not that she was bi, or even bi-curious, but the blonde was just that good looking.

"Did Fred get a new car?" Penny wondered aloud as she passed the big white SUV taking up nearly all of her in-law's driveway. Joe, her husband, and Fred were much alike. Tall, slender, sandy-haired men with steely blue eyes. Both men drove sensible little sedans. Penny looked a little closer. The gold rims on the over-sized tires were definately not the McHale boys' style.

Penny walked up to the door and had raised a small fist when she heard something that made her freeze.

"So BIG!" It was Mona's voice, but she must be saying that pretty loud to be heard through the door! Penny set the box down on the step as she heard muffled male grunts through the door. That have been Fred! The couple had only been married a month and no doubt they were still rutting like newlyweds!

"I should write a note," Penny giggled and fished a pen out of her purse. She scrawled a note on the package. "Congratualtions! Sorry this is late. Love, Joey and Penny." They'd ordered a nice set of hand-cut crystal wine glasses, but the order had suffered one delay after another. Penny was hoping to surprise her sister-in-law by showing up unannounced.

"Probably not the best plan," she giggled to herself as she turned, prepared to walk the two blocks through pristine suburbia back to her own home.

"God I love black cock!" Mona screamed, and Penny froze. Did she really just hear that? The little redhead spun on her heel and tried to peek through the window beside the door. She could just make out some blurry movement through the gauzy drapes.

"Take it, slut!" Penny heard the man growl. Definitely not Fred! Penny stepped back, wondering what she should do, but found herself trying to peek once more. With her face pressed so close to the glass, she could hear them more clearly now. The blonde squealed and moaned loudly. Whoever was with her made the occasional masculine grunt.

"I should really go home. None of my business," Penny whispered, but her tiny feet stayed rooted to the spot. Her husband had a killer engineering job, and Penny had quickly gotten used to the life of a pampered housewife. She loved cooking, shopping, writing poetry, and even dabbling in painting. But all the same, after three years of marriage a bit of boredom had crept in. Boredom and curiosity made a bad mix, and she lingered.

"Better than your husband, bitch?" the man asked.

"Fuck yeah! So much better than a little white dick. Now keep fucking me you black bastard!" Mona replied, nearly screaming. Penny had definitely heard that right, this time. She was cheating with a black man! Penny couldn't contain her curiosity any more, she tried the door.

It was unlocked. Holding her breath, she slowly twisted the knob. Fred did every bit as well as Joe when it came to his career. The house he'd bought for himself and his blonde bride was big, clean and new. The door glided open a crack as if sliding on ice.

Penny nearly gave herself away with a gasp as her eyes fixed on the erotic scene playing out in front of her. She'd seen Mona in her bathing suit before, a skimpy black bikini, when they'd taken family outings to their lake house. She had an idea what she was getting into or thought she did. Nude, the woman was breathtaking. Her golden tan skin gleamed in the sunlight streaming through the windows. She sat naked astride a big, muscular, equally nude black man who lay stretched out on the deep fuzzy rug in front of the fireplace.

"Ride it, slut!" the black man hissed. Riding it was exactly what Mona was doing. Her long, straight hair whipped from side to side as the woman bounced and jiggled and screamed. Her huge breasts, naked, round and firm, bounced with each motion of her body. Her long legs were curled under her as she slammed her hips up and down faster and faster.

Penny thought they must have been going at it for quite some time. The air conditioned house was cool and clean, but reeked of sex. Sweat dripped down Mona's curves, and the big black mitts that reached up and held her wide hips glistened with it.

The young redhead could only watch, slack-jawed, as her sister-in-law abased herself before her very eyes. She felt her modest cotton panties grow damp from the display. It was turning her on, and she blushed nearly as red as her hair from the shame of it. She had no business watching what was happening. But she couldn't look away.

"Cumming!" Mona screamed, and she rocked forward. Her hell fell in front of her angelic face as she braced herself by resting her hands on the man's dark, tree-trunk legs. At this angle, if Mona simply opened her eyes, she'd look right into Penny's face!

"Fuck!" the man grunted, his voice a deep, rich bass. He jerked his hips, pushing the slender blodne's body up and down as he stabbed up into her. He shuddered and thrust erratically for a few moments.

"I can feel you cumming in me," Mona purred. She pushed her round ass back into the prone man and ground her slinky, curvy body into his.

"Hope you're on the pill! Or you're gonna have a black baby to show your hubby!" the black man laughed richly at his own perverse humor.

"Would serve him right for having such a needle dick!" Mona chuckled, her voice husky with her own passion. She rolled off her secret lover and twisted around on the carpet to cuddle up against his heaving chest.

The guy must have been a weight lifter or something. His muscles stood in sharp relief under his damp, ebon skin. His herculean physique wasn't what made Penny's eyes bulge in shock, however. His cock stood straight up from between his thighs, as hard and black as wrought iron.

Penny had only had a handful of lovers before meeting and falling in love with Joe. Some were bigger than others, some smaller. Joe was the biggest of all of them though, with the longest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. She'd measured it once, just shy of seven inches. The black cock standing only a few feet from her greedy green eyes put even him to shame. Thicker than her wrist, and at least three or four inches longer than Joe, it dripped with cum and Mona's juices over a pair of wrinkly balls the size of lemons. The shaft was coal-dark, but the head a lighter shade of chocolate brown and flared like a mushroom. How had Mona taken that?

"Enjoy the show, little Sis?" Mona asked, her voice sounding lazy, half asleep.

"What?" Penny yelped, and gave a start. She stumbled into entry hall, tripping over the threshold to land on her hands and knees on the hardwood floor. When she looked up, all she could see was that tower of black cock. It was like it was staring at her!

"You heard me, Penny," Mona said as she got up and walked around the smaller woman to close the front door behind her. "It's not very nice to spy on people."

"I didn't mean to!" Penny whined and pushed herself up to her knees. Her dress was a rumpled mess, and she fussed with it to straighten the light green fabric over her waifish body. Mona's perfect long legs appeared before her, and the woman offered a hand.

"Come on, get up," Mona said as she pulled her sister-in-law to her feet. Even barefoot she was a good deal taller than Penny, and she smirked down at her. Couldn't she look just a little contrite? She'd just been caught having a fling after all. Instead, the beautiful woman just looked smug.

"Thanks," Penny said softly. She didn't know where to look. Mona's huge tits were just, well, right there! But if she looked away, she might see that black man and his giant pecker again! Not knowing what else to do, she closed her eyes and waited.

"Cute girl. Is she your little sister or something?" the man asked.

"Does she look like she's related to me?" Mona snorted.

"Hey you know, all you crackers look alike," the man laughed. Penny could hear him rustling further into the room. She hoped to God it was to put his clothes back on.

"She's actually older than me. She's Fred's brother's wife," Mona explained. She touched Penny's face, her hands sticky with... something. Penny shuddered and tried not to think about what was on her hands.

"Say what you want about the McHale's, they got fine taste in women. Are you into the scene too, darlin?" the man asked, his voice so casual and friendly, that Penny naturally opened her eyes and looked toward the sound. He'd put on some clothes, it seemed. Just a white, sleeveless tee shirt that left all his god-like muscles on display. His cock thrust out and slightly down from his body, still half hard and still far bigger than Joe's.

"What scene?" Penny asked, confused.

"I'm sorry, I should introduce you," Mona stepped back behind the smaller woman, leaning down and resting her chin on Penny's shoulder. Her big tits pushed into the smaller woman's back, and Penny felt her pussy begin to throb even harder. "This is Marc. He's one of my regular lovers. He and Fred are golf buddies. Marc, meet Penny."

"How do you do, little lady?" the big black man asked politely. He flashed a grin, his teeth huge and white in his handsome, dark face. His hair was neatly trimmed and he wore a soul patch below his plump, dark lips.

"I'm well," Penny whispered after a time. "Nice to meet you."

"I think you're scaring her Marc, better put on some clothes!" Mona laughed.

"Sure enough!" he agreed.

"What did he mean, when he said the scene?" Penny asked as Marc turned to pull on his slacks. She watched his huge black staff disappear into his pants, and realized she'd been staring at it pretty much the whole time. Her blush returned and she stepped away from the blonde and forced herself to look into her sky-blue eyes.

"Swinging, technically," Mona said with a shrug. That little gesture did things to her bare breasts. Marvelous things.

"Oh, I didn't know. Joe and I aren't into that sort of thing," Penny said lamely.

"I didn't think so. Fred would have said something otherwise. He's always fancied you a little. I can see why," Mona let her eyes flit over the small redhead. "You're too cute for words."

"Uh, thanks, I guess?" Penny reeled. This was all getting too much. "So Fred knows about all this?"

"Of course! I wouldn't actually cheat on him! I love him! We're just, well, we're into the interracial thing," Mona glanced at her lover, who had already tucked a crisp button-down shirt into his pants and was straightening a tie under his collar.

"Yeah, so you like, swap with black couples?" Penny shuffled her feet.

"Swap? No. It's a one-sided deal. Some people call it hotwife or slutwife. Some call it cuckold, but I think that's for wives who don't sleep with their husbands anymore," Mona finally started looking around for her underwear. She slid up a simple black thong over her dangerously long legs as she finished.

"Jesus!" Penny gasped.

"Had nothing to do with it!" Marc chuckled. He leaned down and gave Mona a peck on the cheek as he strode toward the door, his suit jacket thrown over one brawny shoulder. "I'll be sure to tell Fred all the details at the Country Club this afternoon. Unless you want to tell him yourself?"

"Oh, go ahead, Marc. I think he likes hearing both so he can compare our stories!"

"Ha! He's good sport, that one! Better treat my boy right, little girl!" the man said. He flashed another smile, nodding at Penny, before retreating through the front door.

"This is all just so bizarre!" Penny gasped.

"I suppose so," Mona shrugged into her bra. Penny was almost sad to see those breasts go. She looked down at her feet in shame. Was she actually leering at another woman? "Fred and I are happy with our little fun and games. The keys are honesty and respect. It came pretty easy for us once we were honest about sharing the same fetish."

"That makes sense," Penny scrubbed her hand through her hair, messing up her cute little bob without realizing it.

"What brought you over, anyway, Penny? I'm always glad to have your company." Mona asked as she wiggled into a navy sheath dress.

"Our wedding present finally came in. I was just bringing it over," Penny explained. Now that the man was gone, and Mona fully clothed, it seemed oddly normal again. She sighed and felt the butterflies finally grow still in her belly.

"Oh lovely! Say, it's nearly noon. How about I make us some cuccumber sandwiches and we can test out those glasses with some Mimosas?" Mona brushed her golden hair from her face and shared a friendly smile.

"Sure, I think I could use a drink right about now, actually!" Penny giggled.

***

"I love your cock," Penny purred happily as she stretched out between her husband's long, muscular legs. She kicked her bare feet up behind her as she squirmed on her naked belly. His cock beckoned, still wet from her juices. She could almost still feel him inside her aching folds. His manhood drooped a little as she took it in her tiny hands. She'd pounced on him as soon as he'd come home. Sitting alone for several hours with the hot memories of her encounter with her sister-in-law and her black lover had left her quivering with desire.

"Damn, Penny!" Joe gasped as she pumped him to full erection once more. "I've already cum twice!"

"I want more!" she said and look a swipe at the pink knob of his cock with her agile tongue. He tasted of pussy and cum mixed together, and she wondered if Marc's black cock would have tasted similar.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I'm liking it!" he grinned and tousled her short red locks. Penny blushed and sucked his cock in earnest, bobbing her head and slurping noisily. She knew it would take a little while. He seldom even managed a third hard on and when he did he lasted forever. She settled in for the long haul.

"Nothing," she said between slurps. "I'm just horny."

"Oh is that it?" he chuckled. His intense blue eyes met her bright greens, and she felt as if he were looking through her. "Did something happen today after you got back from Fred's? Read some erotica? Watch a little porn?" he winked.

"No!" she protested, and to distract herself, rubbed his cute cock all over her face. Cute. She'd never thought of his manhood that way before. Always it was huge, or thick, or manly. Images of Marc's huge black cock flashed through her mind for the thousandth time in the few hours since she'd seen it. Yes, cute was the right word. Joe's pink cock was a cute little thing, after all!

"Oh, you've got to tell me!" Joe groaned. "You've got that look in your eyes, honey. I know something's going on in that devilish litlte mind!"

"It's nothing. I really shouldn't say," she murmured. To distract herself, she sucked his cock deep once more, pushing the tip all the way back into her humming throat. Even after cumming hard as she rode his cock like a cowgirl, her pussy tingled with need, and his manhood slipped past her tonsils with ease. She normally gagged, and she wondered if she could take Marc's cock so deep. Or even deeper. Oh so much deeper.

"Now you've got to tell me!" Joe gasped. He bucked his hips against her lips softly in that way he always did right before he came. Penny whimpered and pulled off quickly. She wanted him to last, she wanted the sex to last.

"You might get mad," she said. She didn't touch his cock, knowing how close to the edge he was, but she held her face so close she knew he could feel her hot breath on him.

"Did you do something wrong?" Joe asked sharply. He was always a stickler for ethics. A right proper Boy Scout he was.

"Well, kinda," Penny hesitated. "I sort of spied on our sister in law a little, today."

"What do you mean, spied?" Joe arched an eyebrow. His cock twitched.

"I saw her naked, Joe. I bet you would have creamed your jeans if you'd been there," Penny giggled as she recalled nearly cumming in her panties too. Just thinking about it made her understand how men might look at her. Or lesbians. "She's really, really, fucking amazing."

"You've got a potty mouth tonight!" Joe commented. She tried so hard to be a proper good girl, but sometimes, it just came out. "Yeah, she could make Victoria Secret models feel insecure," he conceded. His cock throbbed so hard, Penny could see the bluish vein that ran along the side pulsing with his heartbeat.

"She was sexy. But she wasn't alone, Joe," Penny added in a hushed voice. She took a chance and gave Joe a long, slow lick. He shuddered, but held off from cumming.

"Shit, you didn't see Fred naked too?" Joe groaned. "Please don't tell me you saw my brother in the buff. That might be too much!" His cock started to droop a little, and Penny brought it back to life with another lick and a quick tug.

"No, she as with another man," Penny watched the shocked look play on his features for a moment before she added the last tidbit. "A black man."

"What?" Joe yelped. His cock lurched in her hand, and a thick drop of precum burst from the tip, oozing down over her fingers.

"She was a fucking a black man, Joe. A big, tall black man. She was cumming so hard too, screaming out loud and everything!" she grinned and let go of her husband's tiny cute cock. Hmm, now it's cute and tiny? She glanced at it. Yes, quite tiny indeed, comparatively speaking, of course.

"Oh man! Poor Fred," Joe said sadly. His cock didn't seem to have as much sympathy, for it vibrated up from his loins, looking as if a stiff breeze would make it explode.

"Yeah, and when she got off him, I saw it," Penny shook her head slowly. From her vantage point between his legs she was able to hold her hand a few inches above his cockhead. "About this much bigger than you, Joe," she giggled and tilted her head, examining his cock. "Probably twice as thick too. It was a monster!"

"Let's not compare and contrast!" the handsome man said defensively. His eyes twinkled with amusement, though. He wasn't so insecure that he couldn't take a joke.

"I can't help it, honey," she gave him her best grin, the one that highlighted her dimpled cheeks. "I have to admit, I couldn't stop looking at him. It was, like a work of art!"

"Yeah, Big Black Cock, hand-carved in ebony," Joe laughed. "If he was really that big, I should feel sorry for Mona! Was she able to walk afterward?"

"Oh she loved it, Joe. Loved it," she emphasized. "The way she was screaming and bouncing on him? I swear I've never cum as hard as she did, not in my whole life!"

"I don't know why you're telling me this," he grunted, his lips quivering.

"Because it's making you hard. Just like it made me wet," she explained.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Penny Discovers BBC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds