• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 11

The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 11

12

This is part 11 of the series and it is about the fantasy we have as a cuckold couple. We have engaged in many acts of cuckoldry, but the story itself is fiction. If you are offended by this type of lifestyle than please don't read. It amazes me that we continue to get such negative comments to this series from people claiming that we are uneducated or despised for the lifestyle we choose to live. We are very much a loving couple and this is just an extension of our lives together. Again, if you are offended by cuckold situations, bisexuality or humiliation, please don't read the story. If after all of this, you choose to read, we appreciate it:)

*****

Part 11 Back to the Hotel

Master ordered my wife to dress quickly, and then jovially instructed me to thank Sir Thomas for my wonderful facial. Embarrassed, I quickly complied and then Master added further humiliation as he sensed my desire to wipe my face. Master sternly instructed me not to touch or ruin the beautification Sir Thomas provided me as I exited the limousine.

As we walked to the hotel lobby, Master ordered me three paces behind him and my wife. In the state I was in, doing so was horrific, but I eagerly followed with my head tilted downward nonetheless. We passed a few people including the valet but I did not pay attention as I did my best to block-out the reality of the recent events from my mind. Fortunately we got into one of the elevators quickly, without others present, and proceeded to the hotel room once we exited to our floor.

Once inside the hotel room, I was surprised to see a different setup. A new mattress had been added to the room and it was simply decorated with white sheets and then tie-down straps at each corner. As Master noticed me looking at it, he spoke to the remainder of the evening, "slave, you are to completely undress and I will allow you to quickly pee, but you do not have my permission to clean yourself up."

I immediately removed my clothing and rushed to the bathroom to relieve myself. Master laughed and then ordered me to sit so as not to make a mess with my chastity device still being worn. While I was planning to sit anyway given those had consistently been his instructions, his words caused me to blush and feel humiliated regardless.

I glanced in the mirror while sitting and saw the ample amount of cum still drying on my face and with the smeared red lipstick, I looked like an unadulterated whore. When finished, I quickly made my way back into the hotel room where Master was intensely kissing my sexy wife. I bowed my head and waited patiently.

When they paused from their erotic embrace, Master ordered me naked and then bent over grabbing my ankles. As I did this, almost instantaneously I felt a cold plug being inserted into my tight boy cunt. It ached as Master was rough as he pressed it deep inside my tender tight hole. Finally I felt the large object settle firmly in place and the pain diminished slowly.

Master then ordered me to lay down on the bed face-up and both he and Miss Jenny secured the binds to my arms and legs. The result was me being stretched tightly across the mattress. He forced my head to lay facing the actual hotel bed and then he positioned an IPad within a few feet of my eyes. Within moments, the limousine ride back to the hotel came to life on the device before me.

Master then spoke, "Tomorrow is going to be an amazing but busy day in Las Vegas so slut here needs some rest. Given you were driving and likely missed much of the back seat encounter, I have graciously put the video on a constant loop and I expect you, my sissy slave to have your eyes on the video or on the bed at all times. Once your wife and I are asleep, you can follow our actions and do the same. In the meantime, we are going to cuddle and make sweet love before doing so."

As Master said this, he took hold of Miss Jenny, tightened his grip around her waist and again kissed her enthusiastically. The words stung me immensely and I looked at my wife as their embrace subsided, she had a devilish grin on her face and seemed moved by Master's words and not at all dazed to hear Master's commentary about "making love".

Conversely, I was truly in a state of shock. Here I was covered in cum, I had just been told that Master and my wife would be making love while I was bound tight and ordered to watch the scene before me.

Master quickly helped my wife remove her dress and then lifted his own arms allowing her to strip off his clothing which she anxiously did. She seemed as if I did not exist and I could sense that she was in one of those moods where she was overcome with passion and sexuality. This was confirmed as she immediately went to her knees as she was removing Master's pants and vigorously took Master's growing cock in her mouth. She proceeded to lick, suck and slurp his superior manhood like she was a deprived soccer mom.

Master was enjoying the scenario and glanced at me several times during this episode; he was engaging with her in a very sensual manner as he caressed my wife's hair gently as she worshipped his masterful cock. He tenderly guided my wife to her feet and they gracefully rolled onto their bed together as if they were a single unit.

My mind raced as it was incredibly intense for me to watch them fuck, but the care and sensuality being shared by them was pure torment and my heart ached as I watched the situation continue to unfold. Though entranced, I was able to glance at the video and was amazed at how clear and professional it was done, almost as if there was a trained film crew in the limousine with us.

Even so, my attention quickly shifted back to my wife and Master. He slowly maneuvered on top of her, stylishly spread her thighs apart with his legs and I watched as his hips lunged forward against her gorgeous body. Immediately I heard a soft whimper escape my wife's tender lips even as they were fully engaged with those of Master. I knew that with his thrust, Master's cock had pierced her delicious and incredible pussy and I watched as his hips maneuvered gently, slowly finessing his large cock in and out of my beautiful wife.

I could see the pleasure being experienced by Miss Jenny as her body quivered and her hands grasped Master's back and muscular butt in a more aggressive fashion. Master was certainly in control and he was not going to let this just be physical in nature. He wanted my wife and his slut to be transformed; he wanted her to experience a different kind of orgasm, a love making orgasm where not only the body is touched, but the mind and heart as well.

Master expertly swayed and bucked against her delicious curves and loving moans continued to emerge from my wife's mouth. In a deep trance, I watched them engage and was mesmerized, it was if I was watching an expert musician at work. Master was meticulous with each gentle, but strategic thrust and his hands skillfully worked my wife's curves. Their lips finally disconnected and immediately my wife's head thrust back.

I could sense that she was fighting the love making session and truly wanted to be fucked, but Master was not about to give into her lustful desires. He gripped her head once again and peered in her eyes as he breathed against her lips. She reached out to kiss him, but his head moved back and he continued looking into her eyes as his hand stroked her cheek.

He thrust once again and as he did, he pressed his lips against hers; the kiss was not at all animalistic, but purely sensual and caring. My wife was being transformed as I watched her firm hands soften and slowly her animalistic grip became a sensual and affectionate caressing of Master's well-built backside.

I felt completely lost and my mind was fading in and out of reality as my jealousy continued to heighten. As I observed, I felt deeply betrayed and wondered if I had in fact lost my wife to Master. I could not imagine feeling more inferior, and simultaneous with that thought, I heard their breathing quicken. They were making love as a single unit and it was almost harmonious. Their tongues remained intertwined as I watched both bodies again tense in unison. Moans escaped both of their mouths and I was watched with intensity, glued to their passionate hands gliding over each other's bodies.

Both were experiencing an orgasm and rather than animalistic, it was completely sensual and caring. Even the moans were gentle in nature and they grasped each other and held each other firmly as they came down from the heightened moment. They kissed tenderly and then Master positioned my wife facing me, and he maneuvered behind her spooning her lovingly. Both displayed big grins and he gave me an unusual look; it was an expression as if to say, now I really own your wife slave.

I knew this to be the case already, but this act was another step forward and I felt deeply submissive and tormented knowing that he could fill a role that I thought was only for me. Fortunately, just then Miss Jenny opened her eyes and gave me an incredible smile and not one of betrayal, but one that communicated so many things to me.

Her look was if she was saying, yes, I absolutely loved that and will experience that and so much more with Master, but also her look relayed comfort to me; she looked deep into my eyes communicating the love she had for me as her husband was not lost, but still very much present and maybe even stronger given my position as Master's slave and her adoring cuckold.

My wife winked and then I watched as she reached her hand between her sculptured legs and coated her fingers in the combined juices of their love making session. She brought it to my lips. At first she just coated my lips and then finally, penetrated my mouth and allowed me to consume their delicious mixed fluid. Master whispered in her ear and Miss Jenny sat up.

My wife proceeded to get off the bed and then she position herself on my mattress with her pussy inches above my face. "No touching," she said and using one hand she spread her glazed delicate pussy lips and their combined cum flowed from her stretched hole into my eagerly awaiting mouth.

The flow was steady for several seconds and I gulped it down eagerly. As it subsided, she allowed the last droplets to emerge from her pussy and then without a single touch of my body, she positioned herself back into a spooning position with Master. The action conveyed that while she still loved me as her husband, she was owned and immeasurably pleasured by Master and wanted nothing more than to spend the night cuddling in his masculine and muscular arms.

The next memory was Master waking me up the next morning. It was a very different scene as slut was on all fours and Master had a riding crop in his hand. "This is for the disobedience and selfish desires you displayed yesterday slut," he said.

"You will wear these welts proudly poolside in Las Vegas later today," and with that he began a vicious assault on slut's ass and thighs.

Again and again he struck her and immediately she began to redden. My wife's cries of pain turned to tears, but Master did not ease the torment. Master's forceful strikes were strategically placed and he was not looking to just redden slut's ass and thighs, but to temporarily mark her for the upcoming weekend.

When he finally relented, the redness had turned to welts and it was easy to see that the markings would soon turn to bruising. "Now your turn slave," Master voiced.

He ordered Miss Jenny to help unbind me and then he ordered me on all fours. "You will no longer hesitate or display angst at any of my requests," Master said.

He then began cropping me at a more aggressive rate or at least on par with that of Miss Jenny. Tears were streaming from my eyes by the time he had finished and I looked at my wife's face and the look of shock told me all I needed to know. My markings were at least as severe as her own and a very strange thought ran through my head, I was thankful that I was not my wife, and Master's slut as I envisioned the bruising that her body would be revealing in a bikini over the next few days.

What transpired next was staggering and certainly set the expectation for the outrageous weekend we had in store for us as Master's slut and Master's slave. Happily, Master removed two similar pink bikinis from his bag and eagerly handed them to us. While each looked the same, I peered more closely and saw that they were in fact not identical. The one intended for me was specially made as it included a pouch for my little cock.

I started to ask but then remembered Master's instructions and the welts that I now bear. Master laughed and commented knowing that I had seen the pouch, "It is for a slave sissy male and who better than you to wear it."

Without a word from either of us, we both stripped and put on the matching bikinis. It was difficult for me as I had never put on a bra so I struggled with the top, but eventually managed. Once finished, I glanced in the mirror in horror as I looked absolutely ridiculous.

I still wore the red lipstick and the dried cum on my face was now flaking so it looked like I had an abundance of dry skin. Master then ordered us to each wrap a towel around us as a cover up and then communicated that he had booked us two spray tan sessions at the hotel spa. As soon as we were finished we would be heading to his private plane and on our way to Las Vegas.

With that he ordered us to the spa on and we left the hotel room together, both apprehensive but for very different reasons. Miss Jenny's welts had already been clearly visible absent the large towel, but she subtly laughed at me as she realized that her embarrassment was only a fraction of the humiliation that I must be feeling.

As we walked, I felt any presence of my manhood erased as Miss Jenny continued to giggle at my situation. I kept the towel tightly wrapped at the spa to avoid any further degradation as we were quickly shuffled into our respective rooms. The process of spray tanning in a bikini, while lonely and considerably embarrassing, was relatively quick and painless and in minutes we were headed back upstairs to Master's hotel suite.

Once we arrived, Master ordered us to remove our towels and to completely strip. I could not believe the feeling of humiliation that instantly overcame me; the combination of feminine tan lines, visible degrading tattoos, lipstick, dried cum and bruising had me in a state of complete disbelief. Even Miss Jenny looked at me with eyes of compassion. Master then had her twirl and I was immediately aroused as Miss Jenny's tan lines looked incredibly sexy.

My wife's bruising was prevalent, but my little cock was instantly hard in its cage. Master seemed pleased as well and embraced her playfully and kissed her passionately as he fondled her sexy ass with his strong hands. He released her, bent her over, and then maneuvered his hand aggressively between her sexy ass cheeks and immediately found her already soaked pussy. She moaned as he rubbed her wetness and flicked her hardening clit. "Not now slut," he said, "I am happy my instructions and the tormenting of slave here has you so turned on," which was immediately followed by laughter from them both.

While I stood there in embarrassing fashion, Master looked at me smirking as he guided Miss Jenny upright. Master then handed me a pair of thin white linen pants and matching shirt and then ordered me to clean myself and remove my lipstick.

I turned my attention back to my wife and was just astonished at how gorgeous she was; Miss Jenny was glowing from Master's attention and again I surveyed her body. The tan lines were equally distinct as was her bruising and I watched in excitement as she again was ordered to spin around erotically. Master was almost radiant himself as he ogled her and finally commented, "Very nice my sexy slut, I am now questioning whether I want to share you with other men this weekend."

I started to put my pants on and Master laughed sarcastically, "The bikini goes back on underneath slave," he said cheerfully.

"Oh," he paused, he tossed a key to slut and ordered her to remove my chastity. Though displeased with the attire requirements, I was delighted to have the chastity cage removed. After it was detached, I quickly complied with Master's orders.

Master then handed slut a thin white cover up for her top and a leopard sarong for her lower half (once again the items were for after she had placed her pink bikini back on). My wife quickly dressed as well after handing Master my chastity device.

Master smiled broadly as we exited the hotel room and made our way to the limousine. Sir Thomas was waiting for us wearing a large smile himself as we approached; my heart raced wondering how the drive to the plane would unfold. Fortunately, I was allowed in the back seat, though last, and as I tucked my head inside, the three gentlemen, Gilbert, Jeremy and Sam were already present.

My wife was positioned between Master and Gilbert and my heart raced with angst and thoughts of jealousy. Vegas was always a crazy trip by itself, but with all of these variables at play, I knew that it was going to be a tumultuous experience for me as Master's slave and Miss Jenny's cuckold husband.

Once the drive to the private airport commenced, Master began to speak, "Let's get some of the details off the table so everyone can relax and have an amazing and enjoyable experience in Las Vegas, well other than slave here of course."

Master chuckled to himself and a few others laughed at my expense. He continued, "I have the results and in fact, each of you, Gilbert, Jeremy and Sam are disease free which means that not only will you be going on the trip, but you will be having a lot of sexual fun with my dear slut here."

I watched as Miss Jenny blushed deeply and I felt angst for her as Master spoke. "We will arrive at the airport, take my plane to Las Vegas and we will all be staying in a very large suite at the Wynn. Our day will be spent at a luxurious cabana which is a combination of roped off space with access to the topless pool and a private room in the back. We make our own rules in the back room which can be locked, but the open area even though roped off is viewable by the other pool patrons and we must adhere to normal Las Vegas pool rules which are by themselves fairly lenient. Unless discussed and approved, everyone should look to me for guidance on behavior and actions," he paused.

"I will decide what can and cannot take place. After pool time, we will go upstairs to the suite for a few hours of continued fun and clean up and then we have a late dinner followed by bottle service at the hottest Las Vegas club. Again the rules are simple, if you have a question about your actions, ask me before doing something that will get you removed not only from the venue where we are at, but also removed from the plane ride home. At various points throughout the day or night, I may make suggestions and while the three of you (directing his comments to the three gentlemen) are not owned by me, it would be wise to follow my proposals regardless."

Master continued, "For my slut and slave that sit before you, they are husband and wife and are owned and controlled by me. They do not have a choice and will do exactly as I say. Slut's pussy and mouth will be open and available for your pleasure and I may or may not allow the use of her very tight asshole, at this stage I am still undecided. For my slave, there are essentially no limits other than the standard, nothing illegal, permanent, blood or scat play. Each of you has the right and ability to degrade, humiliate, and use him as you wish. In fact, the person who is most creative in using, tormenting and abusing slave this weekend will receive a special reward."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds