• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Mia Ch. 01-02

Princess Mia Ch. 01-02

12

First, I would like to thank "B. Smith." For editing the story and for your advice.

I also want to thank the readers for your encouraging words. I will try my best to improve on the stories and writing.

The story is based on real life experience. This is a story about a guy who found the perfect dominant woman that makes him truly happy. Story would be more about what the guy is going through and first chapter would be more focused on the background and what led do me finding princess Mia.

Chapter 01

My name is Ross, a PhD Student in Physics and just moved to USA from a small island in southern Asia. I knew my life would change forever, and it would be a new chapter in my life, but I hadn't even dreamt of the way that the change came.

The first few weeks I was busy settling in, getting the paper work and registering for the courses for the fall. The first class I had was a lab, so I was at school waiting outside the lab for instructor. That's when she showed up, she was gorgeous. She had golden blonde hair that flowed down her shoulders till her hips like a waterfall glistening in moonlight. She had a petite body but she was build perfect and shaped like a supermodel straight out of a catalogue. Her face made me feel like I'm looking at an angel that's descending from heaven, but Her most striking feature was her eyes, she had light brown eyes with a speck of green mixed that could melt your heart in an instant.

She walked up to me and said,

"Hi, are you here for the Physics Lab?"

"Yes, I'm here for the lab, I have been waiting for a while now but no one showed up"

"Ohh, ok. By the way, I'm Mia"

She had a name that's as beautiful as her.

"Hi, I'm Ross, Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. Did you the Notice on the board that said the lab will start next week, but I wasn't sure if it's true. So I came here just in case."

"Really, I did not see that, but that explains why no one is here. Do you want to go to the office and check?"

"Ok, then let's go check"

So, Mia and I went to the Physics office to check, and we found the notice was true and the lab begins next week. So, we were free for the next few hours and we decided to walk around the campus.

We talked for the whole time and I got to know that she was from Russia and she had been in USA for a while and been working as a Nanny while studying part-time. She decided to study fulltime so she enrolled in the PhD program. I told her that I just came to USA and I am glad to meet someone who knows their way around. She offered to help me get to know the city and surrounding area. We became friends quickly. We found we had much in common, despite the cultural differences, we both dreamt of being in USA since we were kids. I was completely smitten by this beautiful angel.

As school started and we were busy buried under a pile of homework and tutoring. Mia was having trouble with school, since she studied in Russian, she was having trouble getting used to the language. As for me, I have been studying in English since I was in grade 1, so I had no trouble with the language. Still the workload for PhD is high, so we all were struggling. During this semester, I spent most of my time with Mia since we had the same courses and I was helping her a lot with Homework.

After spending few weeks working close together, I knew I had to make a move or never. So, I asked her for a date.

"Mia, I know we've been spending lot of time together, and you may have already noticed I like you, so would like to go on a date with me"

"Ross, you are a really nice guy, I like you a lot too. But as a friend" damn she put me in the friendzone. And she went on, "Plus, you are not the type of guy I'm usually attracted to, I like tall masculine guy's"

What she said struck my heart like an Arrow. I agree I'm not tall, but I'm more of short stacked muscular guy. I have been playing sports for the most of life, so I am in great shape. What does she mean by Masculine, am not masculine enough for her?

"Ok, I see"

"Oh, ross. Please don't be mad. You mean so much to me, I don't want to lose your friendship. You have been like an angel sent to help me, without you I would not have been able to survive this far"

"Yeah, it's ok. You will not lose me as a friend" Even though what she said hurt me deeply, I still care about her. I was helpless in front of her, when she asks something I can't say no.

"Thank you for understanding. I appreciate it."

That was it, I was put down and what she said made me realize that I am not the kind of guy who could ever date a girl like her. Before me she stood like a princess and I was nothing but a commoner.

After this I started to think, and I realized that Mia had an air of superiority, she wasn't arrogant, she was confident, knew what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to go get it. She was loyal to her family and friends. As much as she was proud of her self she was kind and helped people. This made me like her even more. Knowing that I'm not the kind of guy that she would like made me try to impress her even more.

The next few months went on as usual, with busy school work and life. I spent more and more time with Mia, but our dynamic changed a lot. I realized that after she turned me down, I had become more submissive to her. I was craving her approval. I realized that making this beautiful princess happy made me feel more alive than anything.

As I mentioned earlier Mia and I were close, so we spent a lot of time together at school. We usually stayed at school till 2.00-3.00am to finish our homework and I was happy to stay late because I got to spend time with Mia and I was helping her, which I knew made her happy. Most of the time it was only the two of us in the department, so we were alone and had the peace and quiet necessary for studying.

One night few days before a mid-exam, we were both at school studying and we were overwhelmed with work, and Mia kept bothering me to help her with the problem that she was stuck with and I was stuck on it too so I told her to wait a while and I would help her. But she was impatient and kept bothering me while I was thinking, I don't like it when people bother me, so I had flash of anger and said,

"Mia, stop bothering me. I'll help you when I'm done with this part"

Mia was stunned, she couldn't believe what I, the nice guy Ross, had said.

"OMG, how could you yell at me like that. I think you should leave now"

"Come on Mia, don't over react, if I leave how will you finish studying"

"I don't care, I don't want to be around a rude person like you"

"please Mia just forget it and move on"

"No Ross, you really hurt my feelings. I don't want you here anymore"

I was afraid that she might not want to see me anymore and don't want to hurt Mia, I felt so bad about disappointing her.

"Please Mia, let's forget this and study, we have a lot to do"

"NO ross, you really hurt me. I don't want to be here with you now."

I had no idea how to convince her to let me stay. I was mad at myself for upsetting her. I was ready to do anything, so she would let me stay. Even I couldn't believe what I did next. I got on my knees in front Mia and said,

"Please Mia, forgive me for what I said and let me stay so we can study for the rest of the night"

Mia Couldn't believe it, That I was on knees and begging her to let me stay and study. The shock turned into a slight smile as she said.

"Since you are on your knee's begging, I might consider letting you stay."

Even though one might think that it is humiliating to be on your knees and begging, in front of Mia I didn't feel humiliation. I felt I was at my place in front of a Princess. I wanted to convince her, that I wanted to be there and want nothing but to please her. So, I said,

"Please Princess Mia, I beg you let me stay and we'll study"

"Oh, That's more like it. I am Princes Mia." She seems happy when I called her Princess. "Now, you need to promise me that you will never misbehave like that again."

"I promise, Mia"

"Good, and you promised to not get mad at me no matter what?"

"Yes Mia, I promise to not get mad at you again"

"Good, now why did you stop calling me Princess Mia, I like it when you call me that."

"Yes, Princess Mia"

"Good boy, now that you know your place. Always call me princess when we are alone. When we are in public we should act normal. Do you understand"

"Yes, Princess Mia, I understand"

"Good, now get off your knees and get back to work, we have a lot to do"

I knew from that moment on our relationship has changed forever, I would never have any chance of being equal to her. She would always be Princess Mia to me and I was completely under her control, But I could not have been happier. For me it was a dream come true to be able to Serve Princess Mia.

Chapter 02

It had been few weeks since I got on my knees and submitted to Princess Mia. Now every time when we meet to study I would get on my knees and asked Mia if she would let me help her with studies. She would always say "It's a privilege I allow only to my favorite little pet. Make sure you do not disappoint me again". Those words are like music to my ears and I rejoice at hearing them. It should be mentioned that now we study in either Mia's or my office. The offices are shared between two people, but our office mates leave at 5.00 pm. So, we are free to study in either office and it gives us the privacy to continue our pre-study ritual.

Even though I knew I had no chance with Mia, I had completely fallen for her. I knew that she never saw me a suitable mate. I was her best friend; she says that she sees me like a girlfriend. Secretly this excites me knowing that she doesn't see me as threat or even a man, she has no sexual desire for me. But when we are alone and studying I was not her best friend instead I was a servant who is there to do her bidding.

None of this stopped me from dreaming about Mia as a sexual object. She was a sex goddess in my dreams. The perfect gymnast body, her golden blonde hair, dreamy eye's makes the definition of sexual desire for any man. I was going crazy thinking about her, but I knew I never had chance with this goddess. I know this is pathetic but I so badly wanted to have sex with her, the next best thing I could think of is a blowup sex doll. That was all I could afford with the student paycheck. So, I went on amazon and found a secretary blowup doll with blonde hair and brown eyes.

I was extremely happy when the doll arrived, I already purchase the type of clothes that Mia usually wear, so I could make the doll look as much like her as I could. Even though inside I knew this is the most pathetic thing I ever did, I couldn't help myself but pretend it was Mia, and I named her Mia Dolly. The first time, I took the doll to my room and pretended I was wooing Mia. I took the clothes off the doll and put them on the bed and got on top of the doll and started to penetrate while pretending I'm with Mia. The moment was such a rush to me, I couldn't have lasted more than 2 minutes, but it was the best orgasm I ever had. I knew that this was one of the best thing I ever bought, the lifeless doll brought a lot of happiness that other stuff did not.

As usual being a Teaching Assistant at a university means we get busy during the exams weeks with our own studies and with the grading of student's exams and homework. For me it was more work since I have to do everything a TA does and help Mia. With the workload I missed few study days with her. I knew she was a bit upset about it, but she was patient. The worst part was that even if I knew she understood, making her upset makes me feel worse, I can't stand to disappoint her. With the extra work load and everything we made it to the finals and made plans to study all night till we finished.

The plan was to meet at 6.00 pm. and then keep going till we finish the work. So, I thought since we are not going to sleep all night, I should take a nap in the evening. The alarm was set to 5.00 and I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep, coz I was excited about seeing Mia. I knew I would be sporting a hard-on. Every time see her amazing body I get hard and the fact I can't have her makes me even harder. So, I took out the Mia Dolly and had sex with it, I couldn't last longer than 5 minutes, but it always gives me the best orgasms. I fell asleep on the doll, and when I woke up it was 8.00pm. I had overslept.

I couldn't believe it, what the heck happened? I must have mistakenly set the alarm to 5.00am not "pm." When I checked the phone, I had missed calls and massages from Mia asking why I was late. I quickly responded to her I had overslept and I'd be there in 15 minutes. I lived in walking distance to the School so I got ready and ran to the office. When I got there Mia was in her office and she was extremely upset.

"Mia, I am very sorry, I had set the alarm wrong so I overslept"

"Hmmm, ok whatever"

"Mia, please forgive me, I am very, very sorry"

"If you are really sorry, you would have made it in time, it's like you don't even care about me" then she said "How can I pass the exam without you. You know how much I need your help and still you forgot me"

"Mia please believe me; I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to do this." I can't stand to see her hurt because of me. "What can I do to make it up to you, please tell me"

"It doesn't matter now, what's done is done. I know I can't depend on you"

"Please Mia, don't say that. You know how much I care about you"

"You say one thing, but when it comes to real moment you forgot"

I can't believe that I hurt her this much, one thing I can't stand is seeing Mia hurt. I had no choice, she is disappointed in the fact that I forgot. It was 8.00pm and I knew we were the only two in the whole office building, so I decided to show her how sorry I truly was. So, I got on my knees, Mia was sitting down and she was facing me, I bent forward and planted a kiss on each or her boot's. I didn't even look up,

"Princes Mia, please forgive this peasant for I am not worthy. But I promise to try my best to not disappoint you again" I looked up to see her face, she seems amused. I can feel her power over me growing by the each second. "Please princess Mia, I would do anything to make it up to you" I knew I was falling lower in her eyes but I couldn't help it.

"Hmmm, ok I believe you. Are you sure you will do anything?"

"Yes Princess, anything" I knew this was a big commitment, but with all the blood in my penis I couldn't think straight. Being submissive to this Russian beauty was a massive rush.

"Ok, that's a promise I'm going to hold you to. You might regret ever making this promise"

"It doesn't matter Princess Mia, I'd do anything to make you happy" It was true, I was willing to do anything for her.

"Ok, then from now you have to kiss my feet every time meet in private. Is that understood."

"Yes, Princess Mia"

"Ok, good boy. Now get on your feet grab that chair and let study. Don't want to waste more time on this nonsense."

Now every time I come to her office to study, I would get on my knees and kiss her feet and then ask her permission. As degrading as this was, it excites more. The hard penis in my pants is an indication to how exciting this is to me.

Soon the semester was at an end and we finished finals. Like all the physics grad student's our Christmas break was spent on doing research. So, we were in school every day, working late nights. I still used to hang out with Mia and whenever we are alone in the office she would ask me to kiss her feet and then we would go on as best friends and she still calls me her girlfriend.

In the first week of January a week before the start of School, we had a snow storm and the school closed. I was home alone and had nothing to do, so I took out the Mia dolly and started to play with her. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so looked peeked through the windows, SHIT, it was Mia. What is she doing here? I ran to the bedroom and hid the doll under the bed and, I was so nervous the erection disappeared in a flash. I was still disoriented but I opened the door,

"Hi Mia, how are you? Please come in"

"Hi Ross, Thank you. I'm good, How are you?"

"I'm good, a little surprise to see you at the door?"

"Why? Can't I come see my girlfriend?"

"Ha ha ha, it's not like that, I thought you must be home since the school is closed"

"Yeah, I didn't know the school was closed till I came here. Since its long way back and I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, I thought I'd come here." She went on "I thought we could chat, at least I can wait here with you till the roads are cleared."

"Yeah, you are more than welcome to stay here as long as you want"

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Forget what? Oh, here, with the door open, someone might see" I lived in a single bedroom apartment on the third floor of the building. People in the surrounding building have a good view of the front door and If my neighbors come out I would be caught.

"If you don't want anyone to see, you have to be quick"

So, I got on my knee's right on the door step of my house, knelt and kissed the boots of Princess Mia and asked "Would you please do me the honor of coming to my home"

"Yes, I would slave boy"

"Thank you Ma'am"

Once she came into my apartment we went back to being best friends and I would shift back to being the slave only when I was serving her food and drink and she would complement on the service. I would accept the compliment by kneeling and kissing her feet. Overall we were having a great time talking about life and about the hard times we went through during the semester and what was about to come with the next semester. The time flew by and at around 4.00 in the evening we realized we were hungry. I asked Mia if I could make her a sandwich for lunch. She said yes and she needed to use the bathroom to freshen up. I told her she is welcome to use the bathroom and if she need a bigger mirror there is one in my bedroom which is right next to the bathroom.

I was in the kitchen preparing the sandwich, I heard Mia coming out of the bathroom and went into my room. Then I heard her shriek,

"OMG, ROSS. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

I ran into the room to find, Mia holding the doll in her hand. The doll was half undressed as I left it under my bed this morning in a hurry.

"What? I... err..." I was lost for words "how did you find that?"

"Ewww, this is disgusting. Is this your sex doll? I saw it under the bed when I was checking myself in the mirror." She was visibly disgusted. "I can't believe that you are such a big pervert"

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to say"

"Sorry isn't going to be enough. Is this doll supposed to be me?"

"No. are you crazy, it is definitely not you" She knew I was lying. "I just use this to release tension, that's all. nothing more"

"Don't lie to me, I can see right through you." She caught me red handed; to make it worse the humiliation is starting to make me hard. "This doll is dressed like me and we have the same hair color and eyes." She thought for a second "So, you pretend it's me when you are having sex with the doll? Don't you dare try to lie or you will regret it, I will never talk to you again."

I had no choice but to admit, so I mumbled.

"Yes, I pretend it's you"

"What? I can't hear you"

"Yes, I pretend I'm with you when I use the doll" I said louder.

"There you go, that wasn't so hard wasn't it" she said with a smirk "So, how long have you had this doll?"

"I've had it for about two months now"

"So, you use this often? How many times a week you use it?"

"I use few times a week"

"What is your favorite position?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Mia Ch. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds