• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • At 5pm Her Plane Leaves

At 5pm Her Plane Leaves

12

At 5pm her flight leaves

WARNING: If subjects containing non-consensual sex and violence offend you then please do not read this story. This story is a fantasy and therefore a piece of fiction. In no way does the author condone such behavior in real life but the author does welcome feedback.

Part one

Chloe had been nervously looking forward to the photo shoot since the airline had invited her to it a few days ago. The phone call had come completely out of the blue and they had given her surprisingly little warning. Also she had been told she could tell no one about it. She hated lying to her colleagues, but she stuck to her cover story, that she had been sent on a training course, instead of enjoying the rest period at the crew hotel. The man on phone justified it by saying it was about a secret marketing campaign.

She was too excited to question it that much. The fee she would be given was going to be huge and she would be the new face of the airline. So it was a great opportunity. Anyway she had always fancied giving modelling a go. They said once the campaign for the airline was out, she could have the whole set of pictures. Chloe looked forward to showing them off to her friends. They would be so jealous.

On the phone she had been told he would be waiting for her when she landed, holding a sign with her name on it, but at first she could not see it. He was there though, standing anxiously amongst the other waiting taxi drivers. Above his head was the Passenger Arrivals sign. He hoped it helped him blend in, looking like one of the crowd. When she finally spotted the sign she smiled, then waved. Her smile and wave reminded him how attractive she was. Once more he had chosen well he thought.

He watched her shapely legs as she strode confidently towards him, her travel bag wheeled behind her. His stress levels reduced slightly, it seemed he had indeed fooled her and she had taken him up on his offer. There was a lot to do yet before she was completely at his mercy, but so far it was a good start.

He forced a smile onto his face and admired the figure striding towards him. From the hat on her head to her shiny black shoes she looked great. Her dark blazer was buttoned up, showing only the top of the white blouse beneath it. Her skirt of the same colour was beautifully pressed and just above the knee. The coloured necktie was wrapped tightly around her neck and her tights were dark and sheer. Basically she was in her airline uniform and perfectly turned out. Although the uniform gave nothing away, he had watched her for months now and by enough hotel pools to know beneath laid a curvy figure. A sexy body he couldn't wait to explore and enjoy. Between his legs his cock grew hard at the thought of what he would do to her. Soon she would be his.

"Mr Hollingson?" she said.

"Call me Dave," he replied, trying to sound casual as they shook hands. His made-up name sounded strange to his ears. He took her bag and then held out his hand to point her towards the car park. "Good trip?" He asked.

"Oh the usual." She said. "Early morning start so grumpy customers, but it's a only a four hour trip. Such is the glamour of air travel," She laughed and he joined in eagerly. It was important that Chloe was relaxed with him.

He said no more as they walked together. Smiling on the inside, about the fact that she would be a lot more exhausted by the time she returned. That was if she made it back at all. They did not speak again until they were standing by his hire car.

"When do we have to have you back here?" he finally said.

"Return flight leaves at 5pm," she replied.

"Excellent just as I thought. Lots of time," he responded. He opened the car door, so she could get in.

"Thank you," she replied.

He smiled as she carefully and elegantly got into the car, her skirt lifting only a tiny bit, but none the less he got a thrill from seeing a bit more leg. He wandered to the back of the car, opened the boot and put her bag in. An article about the attacks on Sally and Rachel was poking out of his bag. A reminder that he had toyed with the idea of having the newspaper in the car, so Chloe could find it, and maybe they would then discuss the story. That would have really turned him on. However, he dismissed it as too risky, so he tucked it back into his bag and then shut the boot.

Happily the journey was uneventful. She seemed disinterested in making conversation, which suited him, so he just concentrated on driving. Occasionally his eyes strayed to her legs, but mostly he kept focussed on completing the journey as quickly as possible. He had expected her to query it sooner, but it was only when they pulled up to the border crossing that she spoke.

"Are you sure this is safe?" She said, sitting right up and looking in alarm from side to side. The border checkpoint was covered in barbed wire, with soldiers patrolling up and down, carrying impressively big guns. Chloe looked as though she expected to be hauled out of the car at any moment.

"Are you sure this will be ok," she repeated nervously.

"Of course," he said calmly. "I have worked in the north for months now. It really is fine. No where near as bad as the media paints it."

"But the airline told us never to go there," she said. It was the same argument she had used on the phone. "They say it's too dangerous."

"You'll be fine," he said, looking out of her side window. "As you know it's the airline sending you over the border. Just go with my friend Captain Morelli. She will take good care of you. In fact here she is." On cue the car door opened, and a muscular women leaned in and looked at them both. Chloe could not help, but be over whelmed by the physical presence of this woman. This person could easily be a shot putter or a weight lifter Chloe thought. If she wanted she could snap my neck as easily as a twig. Chloe reluctantly got out of the car; twice she seemed to hesitate as she walked to the customs hut with the Captain, but in the end they both disappeared inside.

They were inside for quite some while. Which was to be expected. However it was also time for his fears about having to rely on the Captain, for the capture of Chloe, to grow. He was struggling to breathe, before Chloe finally emerged, looking a little white and shaken.

"They showed you the video huh?" He said as she got in. "I did warn you they would." Fortunately Chloe did not seem to notice he too was looking nervous.

"Remind me not to get jailed in North Murkwell," she commented dryly. Once they were across the border it was a long way to the villa he had hired. He wanted Chloe to think about what she had seen, so he did not distract her with conversation. North Murkwell was indeed to be feared; unlike its southern neighbour, it was backward and very dangerous. She had walked into his trap, but it was not yet sprung.

Part two

He was watching through the open door to see what she would do. She had been told to kneel there and wait, whilst they left her alone. He was sure she would not dare to move or call out. Anyway who was there to call out to? It had been made clear to her how remote and secluded this villa was. The nearest house was far away, all around lay barren wasteland. He guessed when she had gone to the bathroom she had checked her phone and found no signal. All this preparation should mean she would have to be pretty stupid not realise she was completely trapped.

The Captain from the border crossing had appeared just as he planned it. Right after the shoot had finished. The shoot itself had been okay. There had been lots of walking up and down and the taking of cheesy photographs. He had delighted in making her take her hat off, or her blazer. At every opportunity he had touched her or said something inappropriate. Such as what sexy legs she had. By the end she must have wondered if he really was a photographer. "Should he not have a tripod," was one question she had braved asking. Once she asked to see the pictures. He had just ignored everything she said.

The Captain on her arrival had frogmarched the protesting Chloe back into the villa, the Captain's firm grip on her arm. There she had been told to sit on the sofa and be quiet. He had disappeared leaving them to it.

He did not want to see what the Captain did, partly because he felt it would spoil the excitement of having Chloe at his mercy for the first time. He wanted to be alone with Chloe rather than watch someone else in control of her. Secondly because the Captain terrified him too. This was a woman who really knew how to wield power and control. Watching her made him feel totally inadequate.

He took a step into the lounge. Chloe fast breathing was clearly audible in the silence of the room.

"Please no more," she quietly said, obviously having heard someone standing behind her. "I'll do as you say."

Chloe jumped as his hand gently touched her cheek. It was clear Chloe had feared it was the Captain coming back. This annoyed him, but he tried to push it out of his mind. He slowly moved his hand so it pushed her hair off her face, before running his fingers across her soft cheek.

"That's it," he said. "Stay nice and still. We are going to have a lot of fun together." He smiled as he gathered her hair up behind her head, arranging it into a sort of ponytail. His hand stroked all the way along its silky length. "Very nice," he murmured.

Chloe looked a lot different to the immaculately turned out stewardess on the shoot. There had been a sticky moment when on arrival at the villa, he had told her the make-up lady was ill. He pretended to take a phone call. The whole conversation had been a performance for Chloe's benefit. Obviously there wasn't anyone on the other end. Chloe being forced to do her own make up was nearly a deal breaker. However, he or more likely the money had persuaded her. He had to admit she had looked beautiful when she had finished. While she sat applying lipstick and mascara, he took the chance to talk to her, droning on about life in the North. Despite what he said earlier he had made it sound anything but safe. He took great pains to reinforce the message about how dreadful the prisons were. The video about them at the border had been awful. On the drive Chloe commented that it had made her feel sick.

Using his right hand he lifted the ponytail into the air above her head and rested his other hand on her bare shoulder. Her body tensed, caught between the upward pull on her hair and the downward pressure of his hand on her shoulder. He gently stroked the top of her arms. The Captain had forced her to get undressed. Her uniform was smartly folded on the table behind them, where the Captain had made her put it as she forced Chloe to strip.

He gently pulled her hair so Chloe's head titled backwards, her wide-eyed face now looking up at him. Smiling he told her to open her mouth and when she did he ran a finger across her lips, before bending down and kissing her on the mouth.

"Do you understand what you have to do?" he asked. "Do everything I tell you and you will be on your flight at 5pm. Don't and the Captain will ensure you have a lovely long stay in her prison. Actually I doubt you would live that long."

"All I want to do is get back to the South and go home," she said in a whisper. He smiled in response. Correct answer he thought.

He hauled her to her feet, by her hair, making her cry out. Once again he kissed her, a hand round her neck as their mouths came together. Chloe was wrapped only in a white bathroom towel. One of her hands was across her body holding it in place. He ached to touch her and to continue kissing her. It would be so easy to slide his hands inside the towel and to enjoy the feel of her breasts. For now though he just held her tight, making her to walk to the window with him.

He and Chloe stood in the lounge of the villa looking out of the window. From how close he was holding her he could feel her soft silky hair and smell lemons, presumably from her shampoo.

Outside the police car was disappearing down the drive, creating a big dust cloud as it went. In its boot was half of the money for the Captain's services today. It was a good sign that the Captain's little chat had the required effect because Chloe had not protested or resisted since he walked back into the lounge and found her kneeling on the floor. When he had got her to stand she had stood. As a test he gave her a long slow kiss on the neck and which produced no other reaction than Chloe slightly bending her neck away from him.

Now she knew the Captain was gone, he watched her carefully looking for a reaction. Happily there appeared to be none.

He had been pleased to see the back of the Captain. She terrified him too. He much preferred his women submissive and under his control. It had pissed him off that the Captain had asked if he wanted Chloe dressed or if there was anything he wanted her to do. Like he was an amateur at this. Did the Captain not see he had helped tame Chloe? Showing her the stories about Rachel and Sally. Especially about how he had let them go at the end. Making it clear that he would keep his word if Chloe did as she was told. This was his game no one else's.

The car was out of sight now, the rest of the money he would give to the Captain when Chloe and he were back over the border. Or when she took Chloe off to prison if she did not co-operate. Now the real fun could begin.

Part three

He reached out and grabbed the edge of the towel. As he held it he could feel her body tense. Chloe moved her other hand up as well, trying to stop it falling away. When he pulled gently at the towel she lifted her hands slightly and it fell to the floor. He admired her naked body. His right hand gently touched her breast, as Chloe's hand floated in mid-air for a moment caught between the desire to resist and the wish not to make him angry. She closed her eyes and then her arms flopped helplessly to her side.

His other hand slid round her waist and he kissed her on the shoulder again. Slowly he turned her round, her reluctant obvious, but she offered no resistance. He smiled and rubbed his nose against hers, his hand still holding her breast.

"Kiss me," he said. "Properly."

His hand came up from her breast and he touched her neck and cheek, before holding the side of her face. They began to kiss. The first kiss was brief, as she immediately tried to pull away, but he drew her back towards him and they kissed again and then again. Her hand slowly came up to his face. He pushed her on the sofa and lowered himself on top of her. His face hovered just above hers, two frightened eyes staring back at him.

"Who told you to stop kissing me?" He said in a light-hearted tone.

Chloe lifted her head slightly and they resumed kissing. He slid a hand under her neck raising her head, as he continued to explore her mouth. He could feel the mounds of her bare breasts pushing against his chest. Her hand reached down and she surprised him by making an attempt to undo his trousers.

"What are you doing?" He said crossly. He grabbed her arms, and pushed them firmly onto the sofa above her head.

"I thought you'd like it if I helped you to fuck me," she said nervously.

He smiled and released her hands, again putting his face just above hers. His hand stroked her cheek and across her face. When he gave her a little kiss her lips responded. "When I am ready we will fuck. First though we are going to take our time and really get to know each other. Do you understand?" He said and she slowly nodded.

Moving off her, he sat on the sofa and slowly lifted her legs, he stroked the top of her left leg and then kissed her on the knee. Before he placed it across his lap, her right leg he pushed behind his back. As his right thumb gently stroked her slit. Chloe laid very still, one hand moving onto her tummy, the other resting at her side. He began to use his other thumb as well, moving her legs wider and flatter as he sat back a little. When he asked if she liked it, she ignored him. He smiled and laughed a little, before moving her hand off her stomach and lowering his head, he kissed across her tummy. Chloe closed her eyes. He kissed her so slowly and so gently, gradually his lips travelled up her body, towards her breasts. He paused and looked at her, sensing this she also opened her eyes, and they stared at each other briefly, before he lowered his head again and kissed her across the ribs. Once more she closed her eyes, gritting her teeth slightly as she tried not to pull away. He sat back up and ran his hands across her breasts smiling once again.

"You are so lovely," he said.

Once more he resumed the same slow kissing on her tummy before sitting up and holding out his hand. Chloe did not respond.

"Take it," he said firmly.

"What are you going to do?" Asked Chloe.

"You'll see." He replied. When she was sitting up on the sofa, he got up and standing in front of her he undid his belt and opened his trousers. Chloe said nothing, but slightly shook her head, as she watched open-mouthed in horror. She had placed her hands flat on the sofa, either side of her legs, so he lifted her right hand and guided it into his trousers. Her hand felt cool against his skin, using her fingers he pulled his cock slowly out of his trousers.

"Stroke it," he said, repeating it a couple of times before she began to run her hands up and down his shaft. He smiled and took a long slow breath. Her touch felt so good.

His other hand reached behind her head and he tried to pull her mouth towards his dick. Slowly her head got closer and closer to it. Chloe obediently opened her mouth, closing her eyes, as his cock slipped between her lips. His hand held his cock, as he pushed it into her mouth, he then removed it completely, and then reinserted it. Over and over he did this. Each time he took it out she closed her mouth, but each time the head of his cock touched her lips again, she opened it again to allow him to replace it. Eventually he stopped, and she opened her eyes, as he took her right hand in his again and placed it around his shaft.

"Hold it," he said, placing his left hand behind her head. He rocked his hips so once more his cock was inserted and removed from her mouth. It was good to see her maintain a firm grip on his dick as he fucked her face. This was one of the most erotic things he had ever done to his victims. He stood in front of her, looking down at Chloe, as she sat in silence obediently servicing his cock. All those months of watching her had paid off. Finally he let go of her head and she sat back a little, wiping a little saliva off her lips and looking up at him.

He sat next to her, kissing her on the shoulders and across the breasts. As he did he took his right hand and placed it on top of hers. It had been resting on her leg.

"You have beautiful tits," he murmured, as he took his hand off her leg and lifted her right breast, so he could take it into his mouth. Continuing to be gentle he kissed the right one and then the left, taking the mound of flesh as deeply into his mouth as he could. He moved behind her, his hands rubbing up and down both of her arms. Before he slowly moved her fingers back round his cock again.

She held it, and then began to stroke it, once he had guided her with his own hand as to what to do.

"Oh fuck that's so good," he said. "Suck it some more."

"No," she said.

"You know Chloe I am really just one of your passengers," he said, laughing at her refusal. "Lets face it you have sucked quite a few of your passengers dicks, haven't you? Screwed a bunch of them too. I know I have watched you for a long time." He said, before asking, "So why not me?"

She resisted the pressure he applied with his hands, but only enough so he had to put a little more effort into moving her around. He moved her into a kneeling position and pulled her head down, one hand on her shoulder the other behind her neck. When her head got close to his cock she slipped from his grip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • At 5pm Her Plane Leaves

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds