• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kendra's Way Pt. 02

Kendra's Way Pt. 02

Daniel paused for a moment with Clive's glans wedged between the roof of his mouth and tongue. It felt like a large freshly hard boiled egg, smooth and hot against his pallet. The initial wave of shame and fear he felt at being humiliated by Kendra's Bull began to give way to excitement. He could feel it grow as he gently applied suction by opening his jaw slightly, lips firmly closed around the shaft. It responded by again swelling slightly but all at once becoming very hard. Daniel was amazed at how responsive the dominant man's penis was as he slowly came to terms with what he was about to do.

That was it, thought Daniel to himself, thank God it wasn't getting any thicker...although as he slowly stroked the length of it with both hands he could feel it lengthen and grow harder with each stroke. Uncertainty over his ability to please the Bull quickly turned to excitement as the bigger man responded to him. His mouth, dry with nervousness at first began to drool and he quickly moved his mouth gently up and down Clive's enormous cock, taking nearly an inch below the head, coating it with thick saliva. He continued to work the shaft from his mouth to the base of its remarkable length with one hand as he gently pulled and squeezed Clive's scrotum with the other.

"Fuck bitch-boy!" said Clive in a slow deep voice, "You work dick like a motherfucker!"

Kendra was in complete awe of her husband. She had never asked him to pleasure her lovers before and was amazed at how skillfully he took to the task in hand...and how magnificent a package he was working. It was the biggest she had ever seen, now as long and thick as her forearm, obsidian black and shiny with Daniel's saliva. She began to feel nervous in anticipation of the pounding that was soon to come, already sore from Trey who'd finished with her only hours before. She needed Daniel to bring him close so that she would have fewer thrusts with that monster cock to endure before she made him cum.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Bring him as close as you can Baby...He's too big for me to take for long..."

Clive began to grunt and started thrusting to meet Clive's strokes and he could feel him approaching the back of his throat. Gagging on the huge now impossibly hard penis seemed inevitable so he decided to try and deep throat the monster. He got to his feet and bent at the waste straightening his throat and back into alignment and taking a breath forced himself halfway down the bigger man's dick...he felt the enormous head move deep into his throat and then paused for a couple of seconds before pulling back until only the head remained in his mouth. He sucked furiously and stroked the shaft, now covered in slime, with ferocity. Again he thrust down upon his shaft, this time reaching within inches of Clive's chiselled abdomen.

"Agh!...Fuck!" Clive fell backward, his arms spread across the already messy hotel room bed, " That's it Shorty, suck the Black man's dick!"

Kendra saw the opportune moment. If she mounted the black man now she could stay on top and better control his thrusts, thus preventing him from wrecking her already sore pussy. She swung on top of him straddling his abdomen as though mounting a bareback stallion, looking down upon his face now twisted in ecstasy as Danny continued working to plan. She lowered down upon him, pressing her full breasts against his until their lips were just inches apart.

"Are you ready to fuck me my big black King? Or do you want my husband to keep working on that magnificent organ you're blessed with?" she smiled and kissing him gently, forced her tongue between his lips.

"When you're ready Kendra, I want your hubby to place me inside you"

Daniel meanwhile was now into a steady rhythm and was amused to realize that thick mucous from deep in his throat now completely covered Clive's massive cock and balls but was also beginning to run from his nose just as Clive had insisted earlier it should! He had heard the exchange between the two and noticed that Clive's testes were beginning to climb towards his torso as his massive scrotum began to tighten.

"Raise your hips Baby, the Bull is ready!" Daniel gathered as much of his heavy drool as he could and slathered Clive's engorged cock with both hands one final time as Kendra raised her hips to prepare herself for penetration.

Daniel raised the monster towards her pouting butterfly shaped labia, but the glans was too high, reaching well above her anus.

"Higher Baby...a few more inches..."

She raised her hips higher, lifting her knees off the bed until she could feel the massive tip pressing against her opening. Daniel worked the shaft rubbing her inner labia with the tip of Clive's penis until it managed to breach her vagina.

Okay Kendra, she thought to herself, you can fuck this cock...she began to lower herself upon it and found she could take it with ease...The first eight inches or so made her feel very full but was not uncomfortable at all. She worked her hips, fucking the top half of his meat for a few seconds until she was relaxed and comfortable with the feel of it. Wondering how much was left, she reached down between her thighs and grabbed hold of the base of his cock. At least a hand and a little more...fuck!

She was never a size queen but was pretty sure that Hubby's package would never give her any joy again after this. She leaned forward to kiss Clive on his thick full sexy lips again. She shook her ass up and down rapidly making her toned buttocks dance as her pussy worked the tip of Clive's cock. Daniel, now seated in a wingback chair in the corner of the room watched her go to work on the big man, slowly stroking his small penis.

This is fucking sexy hot, she thought. Being on top and in control of this big beautiful, powerful black stud who was going to impregnate her, made her feel the true power of her own sexuality. She quickly straightened up and placing her hands on Clive's chiseled abdomen, lifted her hips and came slowly, squarely down his now throbbing cock. She could feel a slight burning sensation as she opened up and stretched out to accept more of his prodigious length. She had Daniels cock sucking skills to thank for the massive amount of throat mucous still clinging to Clive's member as a lubricant

It took three attempts to completely engulf Clive's impressive penis but once done, she could feel the base of him applying pressure to her clitoris. She began to grind her pelvis against Clive who could only moan in response. His penis felt entombed in a warm, moist sucking beast. With each undulation that Kendra made he could feel something hard within her pressing against the shaft of his penis just below the tip...What the fuck was that? He wondered...Her cervix? He could feel his eyes begin to roll back as orgasm approached.

No! Not yet, he was going to fuck this woman and claim her body as his territory. He reached down with both hands and clasping Kendra by the hips easily lifted her off his dripping cock and tossed her on the bed beside him. He quickly climbed on top of her and easily parting her eager thighs, got between them and pushed half his length into her gaping and eager pussy. He worked Kendra for a few minutes in the classic missionary position, her torso less than half the length of his, head thrown back in an endless moan. Writhing in ecstasy, she would occasionally bite Clive's pectorals to stop herself from screaming.

This went on for several minutes, Clive's relentless thrusting, calling Kendra his 'sexy little slut','horny bitch', 'cum dump' among other things. Daniel could see that Kendra was taking all of him on nearly every thrust, and began to worry as her moaning began to take on a tone of desperate agony.

Clive looked up to catch Daniel's gaze and barked for him to come closer for a better look. As he approached Clive changed up his position, grabbing Kendra's right fore arm and her right knee securely with his left hand, pressing both deep into the mattress. With his other hand he grabbed her thick ponytail at the base and held down her head so that she was facing Daniel.

"Now watch me take what belongs to me!" Said Clive as he started to thrust and withdraw from his wife with deep hard strokes delivered with brutal precision. Kendra was whimpering, beseeching him to cum inside her.

"Please Baby! Cum inside me...I want your baby" she whimpered, "Give me your seed, I want your baby inside me...Cum in me Clive...PLEASE!"

"Danny...Baby...beg him to cum. Tell him you want this. Beg him to cum" she cried out to her husband, her eyes were closed yet tears ran down her nose, her face held firmly.

"Please Clive give her your cum, let her have your baby" begged Daniel of the bigger, stronger, powerful and dominant black man who so completely controlled his beloved Kendra. "Please cum inside her pussy!"

"Do you really want this Kendra? Is this the best fuck you ever had?" Clive demanded, his tempo increasing.

"Fuck!" Screamed Kendra, "Oh my God...shit! Fuck me pregnant! ...please...Ah Fuck YES!"

"Time to go..." Clive's threw his head back and let out a long guttural moan as he sank full length into Kendra, his massive cock throbbing for what seemed like a full minute.

She could feel him spurt again and again deep within her, coating her vagina completely. Unbelievably the last couple of spurts seemed to force semen out of her and coat the base of his still throbbing phallus. Kendra let out a long moaning sigh of relief...or was it joy? Daniel couldn't tell but began to relax, no longer fearing for his wife's safety.

"Come here Shorty. Clean me up. I can't go to work covered in my own spunk." Clive barked at Daniel who quickly knelt before him and began to suck the still hard penis. He carefully licked all the cum off the bigger man's nut sack, thighs and then continued to squeeze and suck, coaxing the remaining semen from within the massive still erect penis.

Daniel realized that his attentions were arousing the black man as he could feel the giant cock lengthen and harden as he continued his attention. This turned him on immensely that he could do this and he very quickly had an erection of his own.

"Are you happy that Clive is gonna make your women pregnant? She's my bitch now bitch boy" He growled looking down on the pale little man sucking his cock. He noticed that the little bitch was hard.

"Yes Sir...I'm thrilled she's having your child" bleated Danny as he continued to worship the massive black monster before him now fully erect and shiny bright. In spite of his throat being very sore, he took it deep into his throat a couple of times, much to Clive's delight.

"When I leave you're not putting that dicklet inside my bitch and diluting my seed! Understand? Start pulling that little pud of yours! I want you to cum on the floor... go on now stroke it while you suck on Clive's big dick."

Kendra while watching her husband in complete awe of his new skills, had slid two pillows under her buttocks, keeping her pelvis raised, holding as much of Clive's semen inside for as long as possible. She played with her clit trying for the orgasm that had escaped her during the sensory onslaught that was sex with Clive.

Daniel did exactly as he was told, pounding his erection with his right hand while matching stroke for stroke along the big black cock shaft with his left and resting the massive glans on his tongue as he gentle worked his jaw to provide a gentle suction...All at once he tasted a tiny spurt of cum eject from the massive cock.

That was it, it was all over, he emptied several days worth of semen all over his torso, covering his hand and making a small puddle on the floor beneath him. Clive followed suit, dropping a sizeable load in Danny's mouth, which he eagerly swallowed amazed at the volume he produced, especially after filling up Kendra.

"Well that's a first for me you two. Nice fuckin' with you Kendra...and you too white boy! I tell you what, after work me and Trey will stop by for some more. You stay away from Kendra now Shorty...shes' Clive only from now on."

Danny got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up while Clive got dressed. He was gone nearly as quickly as he'd arrived. Kendra continued soaking her cervix in Clive's semen wanting to absorb as much of his seed as possible.

"Are you okay Baby?" Asked Danny returning from the bathroom

"Fine Baby, although my puss is definitely going to need a long break after the last twenty four hours. I'm going to lay here for another half hour or so. Can you call the airline and see if we can catch a flight out this afternoon? I don't want to be here when those guys decide to come back!"

"So you got what you need?" He asked, delighted on the change of plan. There was a couple of moments where he felt the two of them were not in control and perhaps in danger. Leaving early seemed like a good idea.

"Lets go home Baby" She had gotten a much rougher ride than she liked but she had made the decision that a dominant demanding and uncompromising alpha male that was powerful and fearless was the type of Bull she wanted. Trey was clearly more intelligent and considerate, if his lovemaking was any indicator but Clive had edge, was borderline dangerous, was bigger, stronger, more determined, and by far the best endowed of any man she had encountered. He was clearly a fearless competitor and the archetype sperm donor she wanted. She was glad that Daniel had worked so diligently cleaning her up after Trey. It increased her chance of having Clive's baby.

Kendra catnapped while Daniel arranged an early flight and packed up their things. When Trey and Clive returned six hours later, they were already long gone.

End of Part II

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kendra's Way Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds