• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Retreat Day 04 and on

The Retreat Day 04 and on

123

My brother, the rest and a question future tense

Author's note: This is Part 4 of a 4 part story arc. As with all my stories, this one starts slowly with background and character development. Please vote – it is the only way I can see if I am pleasing you, the reader.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Man, I feel great!" Eddie crowed as he came into the kitchen looking for coffee.

I was already sitting at the table, getting ready to down four naproxin. Every muscle in my body hurt. I had passed out, blissfully sated, and woken to Linda being cuddled up with me, smiling in her sleep. It was when I tried to move that I found out how trashed I was.

I remember asking her, "why does my groin hurt?" She had just looked at me and laughed.

"Well, that's one of us," I told Eddie, chugging the pills with hot coffee.

"Didn't you get laid?" he asked, coming to sit at the table.

In answer, I held up two fingers.

"Two?" he asked. "Well, Sherry was with me, so Linda and Beth? Wow..."

"It wasn't Linda," I quietly admitted.

He stared for a moment. "Squirt and Maggie???" he exclaimed. "Jesus, Jim... can I have an option on your Eternal Soul? 'Cause God sure ain't gonna want it!"

"I am a victim of circumstance," I told him.

"I thought they called it your pecker," he smiled.

"You've been watching too much Tremors," I shook my head. "I hurt all over."

"Then you'll be pleased to know that you don't have to do any work today," he informed me. "Adam and his crew are bringing in the temporary bridge and they'll install it. Once it's in, we can bring the Jeep and the Suburban across and get Sherry settled."

"By the way," he rattled on, obviously on a roll, "any idea where you want Sherry to set up her traveling studio?"

"Well, we only seem to be using three bedrooms," I told him somewhat sarcastically. "You and Sherry, Sherry and Linda, and me and Linda and Squirt and Mags, and Sherry. Maybe four. Not sure where Beth and Maggie went after I passed out."

"With Sherry. So only three. Sherry gets around, doesn't she?"

"It's been four years since Tom got killed, Eddie," I reminded him. "She's kind of been doing without for a long time."

"Well, between you and me, she's pretty damned good and I'm glad she decided to seduce me," he offered. "I don't mind helping her out. At all."

"It isn't just between you and me," I pointed out. "There are four women and two guys who know exactly what's going on. We need to keep it like that."

He drew his thumb and finger across his lips, like zipping and locking them, then threw away the imaginary key.

"Good," I told him. "Once the Jeep's across, I think I'll take the girls out cutting and splitting wood. Until then, I'm going to try to recover."

"Suit yourself," Eddie told me. "I'm going to be down by the river with Adam and his crew."

He tossed back his coffee, grinned and gave me a "thumbs up", and walked out the door.

"Ow..." I muttered to myself as I nursed my coffee.

* * * * *

It took Adam and his crew about 3 hours to put up the bridge. They brought in this mahunga truck with bridge sections on it, then used a crane to assemble it and stretch it out over the river. It was basically a steel trestle bridge and once they had it solid on both sides, the crew went down the bridge putting in bolts and screwing them down with nuts that could've held the Titanic together. They, of course, had a portable electric generator to go with the electric wrenches. By the time they were done, I could have driven a tank over it and it wouldn't have flinched.

Eddie paid the man while the girls were ogling the guys with their shirts off, glistening with sweat. It might have been frosty out, but they were working hard. When they finished up, they put their shirts back on to the combined groans of four rather libidinous females. Personally, I think the workmen were getting a kick out of being leered at by a bunch of attractive women.

I brought the Jeep across and Sherry followed with the Suburban.

"Wonder how much one of these would cost permanently?" I asked Eddie.

"Don't know," he admitted. "I can look it up. I mean, they make their money by taking an expensive commodity and putting it in temporarily for a fraction of the cost. So based on what he's charging, I'd say it's pretty damned expensive."

"Does that guy upriver still have that old sawmill?" I asked.

"If you mean Old Man Coulter, yeah, he does," Eddie told me. "But that sucker was built in the 1800's. Your chances of it working are two: slim and none."

"I don't know," I told him. "Back when Dad was alive, Coulter ran it sometimes in the summer, as a demonstration of how things got done in the old days. He and Dad knew each other. Maybe if we supplied the logs, he'd saw them down into rough beams for us. It'd make rebuilding the bridge a hell of a lot easier than piecing it together from 2"x12"s."

"Maybe," Eddie answered. "That's between a 30 to 40 foot span. That's some big timber to be hauling around without a logging truck."

"We could use a chainsaw and lap-joint it in a couple of places. Gorilla Glue and big fucking bolts. It's an idea."

"Okay, we can check it out. You know, we have enough money in the trust to leave this steel bridge in for a month, no sweat."

"Okay, we can talk about it later," I decided. "Let's get the vehicles unloaded."

We grabbed one of the bedrooms and rearranged it so Sherry could set up her jewelry studio.

"This is your portable one?" I asked, amazed at how much shit we schlepped in for her.

"Jim, the one at home takes up almost the whole basement. I only brought a small kiln and centrifuge. Most of it is pieces to be assembled," she told me. I just walked away, shaking my head.

I hooked the hydraulic splitter and dump wagon to the Jeep's ball hitch and called the girls. They came bouncing out of the cabin naked. They were probably just jerking my chain, but seeing their nipples standing out a mile in the brisk wind was worth it. It definitely went to my groin.

"I don't think you want to cut and split wood in your birthday suits," I called over to them.

The light dawned and they went back inside, coming out in a few minutes in jeans, boots and flannel shirts.

"Better," I told them. "Let's go."

Linda came running out of the house right behind them, dressed similarly.

"Hey, Jim! I want to go!" she hollered. When she got to the jeep, she added, "I haven't been out splitting wood in forever. It'll be like old times."

"In that case, with three of you along, I need to hook up the big wagon instead and take it along." It took me about five minutes to haul it out and hook it up, but soon we were on our way up into the timber.

Dad's rule had been simple: don't take anything standing up, even if it looked dead. So we were in search of trees that had been knocked down by the storms passing through. We picked a likely clearing and set up the splitter and wagon there, then drove off looking for candidates. We only needed three or four if they were decent-sized. When we'd find one, we'd throw half-inch lines on it and pull it the rest of the way down, then use logging chains to drag it back to the clearing. Two of us would use the chainsaws to cut the trunk and branches down to roughly 18" sections and the other two would muscle them up onto the splitter and run seven splits, creating 8 wedges that went into the wagon. We'd knock off when the wagon was full.

We were out there a couple of hours and it was starting to get dark when we headed back. Thank God we didn't have any problems and we just parked the Jeep, splitter and wagon next to the barn and went in for dinner. We could unload the wood in the morning.

We walked in to find Eddie in the kitchen with a huge apron on, chopping up iceberg lettuce while something was running in the microwave.

"I thought the women were doing dinner," I told him.

"You've got them all," he pointed out to me. "And Sherry's still setting up her stuff. So whatever I make, you're going to eat it and like it."

"Aye-aye, Sir!" I told him and went to wash up. Linda and I ended up sharing the shower and not long into it, there was a knock on the glass. I could see Beth and Maggie standing outside it, naked.

"You've got to make a bigger shower, Uncle Jim!" Squirt informed me. "It isn't big enough for four of us."

"You could always use the tap outside the back door," I told them.

"Very funny, Daddy," Maggie piped up. "You know we'd freeze your favorite body parts off."

"Give us a minute!" I told them and Linda and I hurried to finish washing each other up.

As we were getting out, Squirt commented, "where's the fun in an old married couple showering together?"

"If you'd like a demonstration," I told her, "come back sometime when my wife and I aren't hurried and watch."

She kind of giggled at that and she and Mags took our place in the shower. Linda and I went out to find out that Eddie only needed a little help finishing dinner and Sherry only needed a little help unpacking her studio. A few minutes later we were waiting on the girls to come out of the shower for dinner.

"Want to have some fun with the girls?" Sherry asked.

"What kind of fun?" I was learning to be suspicious.

"Strip down and eat dinner in the buff," she told me. "Let's see their reaction to their parents' lewd and lascivious ways."

I looked at Linda and Eddie and we all shrugged – and stripped. We brought the food out and sat down at the table, and that's about when the girls showed up. The looks on their faces was worth it.

But to give them credit, once they got past the shock of the adults sitting down to dinner nude, they joined right in. The clothes came off and they came and sat down at the table.

"Is this now, like, a nudist camp?" Squirt asked as we were eating.

"A Naturist Resort, for we purists," I told her, affecting a very haughty air. "One must be in tune with Nature and not give in to the baser pursuits which corrupt and defile Man."

"And Woman," Sherry added, with the same haughty air. "Imagine the chaos if people were to actually acknowledge their sexuality while foregoing the textiles which insulate us from the natural world."

"Why, it would be completely debasing," Linda added with her affected haughty voice as well. "You might as well have dogs copulating in the streets."

"Stallions covering mares in broad daylight," Sherry sniffed.

"Boars rutting sows," I added.

"Men mounting sheep," Eddie said, and we all stopped to look at him. "Just saying..." he added.

The girls were trying very hard not to laugh.

"So this is a nudist camp," Maggie put in. "Where people ogle each other and crawl off into the bushes for some hanky-panky."

"Crawling off in the bushes is not a good idea, dear," Sherry told her in a slightly condescending way. "Poison ivy."

That got the girls laughing.

"Just so it gets said," Sherry spoke up at one point, "I know it's breaking all the rules, and... I haven't felt this good in a very long time. Thank you all."

* * * * *

"So where's everybody sleeping tonight?" Sherry was asking.

"Fuck if I know," I told her.

"Fuck if you don't know, too," Sherry smiled. "That's the point. The girls will be after you again. They might try going after Linda, now that they know she still swings both ways. Eddie's a little gun shy about getting into anything that involves you, which is okay. I just didn't know if you intended to do anything. There's still four days left to this outing, and then you guys go away and I return to my studio work and prepping for the next class."

"I'm just the victim here," I tried telling her.

"Yeah, right..." The sarcasm was dripping from her voice.

"I'm going to crawl into bed in the Master Bedroom and try to fall asleep. Whatever happens after that is out of my hands." I had decided that really was the best course of action for me.

"Well, some of it may well be in your hands. Eddie's a horndog and I'll have no problem nailing him," Sherry informed me. "If Beth and Maggie are going to double-team you, then maybe Linda would be interested in ganging up on Eddie with me. On the other hand, if you somehow end up alone, or with Linda only, I'd love to sleep on your other side. It was damned nice having you between me and Squirt."

"Sherry, there's only two guys and four girls," I pointed out. "And one of them is my wife. I'm back to the Mantras for Marital Happiness. I'll do what Linda wants first and what the rest of you want, second. Other than that, I really don't know."

"Okay," she smiled. "We'll work it out." She turned and walked out of the room, returning moments later with Linda.


"Okay," Sherry addressed Linda in my presence, "what do we want to do? About sleeping?"

"Are you still horny?" my wife asked Sherry.

"Yep," Sherry told her. "Too much good here to pass up..."

"Then you and I screw Eddie, the girls get Jim, and when we're all fucked out, the girls can crawl off to sleep together and you and I can come sleep with Jim. Good enough?"

"Absolutely," Sherry told her, then turned to me.

"See? Problem solved," she smiled. "Catch you later." She walked out.

"Um, Honey?" I asked Linda, before she could walk out. "Got a second?"

"Sure," she smiled at me and came over and sat down.

"Do I get a vote in any of this?" I asked.

"No," she informed me. "Unless you have a really, really strong objection. In which case the 'no means no' rule kicks in. Do you have an objection?"

I sighed. "Not really, I guess," I admitted. "It's just... well, things are happening rather rapidly. It's easy to get a bit freaked out with it."

"Jim, do what you want to do," she told me. "Don't do what you don't want to do. We'll have plenty of time to post-process it later. If you have a problem, go ahead and say 'no'. We may not like it, but we'll sure as hell respect it."

"I'm not saying 'no'," I assured her. "I'm just making sure I still can."

She leaned down and kissed me lovingly, first on my lips, then on my forehead, before standing up and walking out of the room.

* * * * *

The four days were amazing. During the day, we worked on chores around the cabin, including measuring for the new bridge and getting it designed. La Plata Electric made it out and repaired both the high-voltage line and the phone line, so we were back up to fully operational. We surveyed the damage to the house, doing critical repairs immediately and listing the things that we'd do when we returned for Summer Vacation.

The nights were spent in a round-robin of loving sex between different couplings. I got to watch Beth and Mags in one amazing display of Sapphic lovemaking – then found out it was their first time together. They'd messed around with other girls before, but not each other. And we ended up with a night of breaking down barriers.

Eddie decided not only could he handle sex with me involved – incidental contact only, he'd stipulated – but he was curious about being part of a sandwich, with a woman in the middle.

We immediately had four volunteers to be the "meat" in the sandwich.

So we did. Eddie and I decided we should be careful not to cum until we'd had each of the women impaled on both of us at the same time. In retrospect, I'd say we were a hit.

We started with the experienced ones... first with Sherry, then with Linda, while the girls watched.

We guys got to set the rules, and we made a kind of game out of it. One of the women would "fluff" the woman about to be the "meat" – getting her soaking wet for us. The other two women would each take either Eddie or me and "fluff" us as well, making certain he and I were rock hard before spearing our "victim" with our meat bayonets.

We used the couch in the Great Room. Eddie and I flipped for it, and I got "tails" – also known as "anal duty". So we started with Eddie and his impressive hard-on sitting on the couch, leaning back. Sherry knelt across him and eased herself down on him with her pussy until she was as bottomed out as she could get, then she took a couple of strokes to make sure she was lined up and well-lubed.

Then I stepped in from behind, with a bit of lube slathered on my cock, and eased into her, feeling the distinct "pop" when my glans cleared her sphincter and Sherry moaned deep into Eddie's shoulder. I took a few long, slow strokes to make sure I was lined up okay and from the shift in Sherry's breathing, I figured I was doing something right.

I stole a glance over towards Squirt and Mags and I swear, I saw both of them slide their hands down to their pussies and start playing with themselves as if they were synchronized twins – while they stared in fascination at Sherry getting double-teamed and obviously loving it.

"Oh, God, guys..." she moaned. "I haven't been this well fucked in forever! You don't have to be so gentle... c'mon, fuck me! Make me cum..."

Apparently, the lack of wife-training didn't hamper Eddie's ability to take directions from a woman. He sped up, rocking his hips to thrust better up into Sherry and making sure to grind against her clit while I, in turn, sped up and pushed deeper, until my thighs were slapping against her ass and weirdly enough, my swinging balls were hitting Eddie's – a feeling that was not unwelcome.

Sherry was definitely being vocal about what she liked and what she wanted. I was in serious danger of blowing my load deep in her ass and had to ease up several times to avoid tripping over. I was concerned several times that I wasn't going to be able to keep up the pace Sherry wanted to get off, but I needn't have worried. She sensed it and slid her hand back to rub her clit even harder, and with a cry of "Oh, Fuck! Cumming!!!..." she went over.

Her ass clenching on my cock while I could feel Eddie's cock and her clenching him, too, was almost too much. I had promised myself self-control and I swore I was not going to fuck up right out of the chute. I slowed and let her finish spasming on me, then eased myself out as she collapsed forward on Eddie.

"Oh, my fucking God," she murmured into Eddie's chest. "I haven't had two cocks in me since Tom... Christ, I needed that! Thank you, Jim... Thank you, Eddie..."

"You're welcome," I smirked. "Next!"

"That would be the call for the first of the redheads," my wife announced. "Get over here, Mags... make me wet."

"Dibs on Uncle Jim!" Beth called out.

"That's okay," a very wiped out Sherry told her. "I'll fluff Eddie from right here, if you don't mind." Apparently, Beth didn't because the next thing I knew, she had swallowed me. For all practical purposes, anyway.

"Easy, baby, easy..." I had to tell her. "I don't want to cum until I've done all four of you. And I'm awfully damned close right now."

"It isn't going to matter if you cum with Aunt Linda," she told me. "I'm pretty sure Maggie and I can get you back up again."

"Well, I'd rather not disappoint you, believe me," I told her.

"I know..." she smiled. And swallowed me again.

While Beth was sucking me hard – and she was, and I was – Maggie got Linda sopping wet with some really raunchy, sloppy oral to the point where Linda's juices were starting to run down her legs. The ones that weren't being licked up by Mags, that is. Linda decided she was wet enough and moved over to Eddie, where she "tapped in" on Sherry.

Sherry had definitely been doing her job. As she rose off Eddie's cock, glistening with Sherry's natural lube, I could see that Eddie was still rock hard – right about the same place Beth had me. Linda knelt across Eddie and eased him into her slit – then sat down in one long motion, moaning as she hit bottom.

"Fuck!" she told Eddie. "You're as big as Tom and Jim... whew! This is gonna be good!..."

I gave her a minute to slide up and down on Eddie and get well aligned before I tapped Beth on the top of the head.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Retreat Day 04 and on

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds