• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • It's Too Late to Turn Back

It's Too Late to Turn Back

12

Lisa stood in the closet, looking at the full length mirror mounted on the back of the door. She could barely stand on the platform shoes she was wearing. They were tall and impractical. Sexy, but not functional really. The stockings against her slender legs felt odd. She wasn't used to wearing them, but admitted they did look good. In time she would get used to the feeling of the thin nylon against her legs. The miniskirt did more than anything else to betray the purpose of her garb. It was plaid, and tiny. It seemed like it could barely fit around the curve of her ass, and was barely long enough to cover her sheer black thong, and only then if she stood tall and still. It drew even more attention coupled with her top, which exposed her flat midriff and accentuated how much was shown, the bottom of the shirt being barely on the bottom edge of her small breasts. Above her nervous face were kitty ears, which had only arrived the day before.

She looked like a stripper and felt like a whore. Her stomach turned in knots over the fact that she was finally at this point. She was at a man's house that she hadn't met before today. Nobody knew she was here. She was in his closet, adjoined to his bedroom, where he was going to take her virginity in no uncertain terms. She was quite the prize for a man nearly 25 years older than her. He would thoroughly enjoy the use of her body, use that she had voluntarily, if reluctantly, agreed to. She had been cooperative and complicit, and now that the event was at hand, she wondered if backing out was even still an option at this point.

She knew it wouldn't be a romantic lovemaking of her wedding night. He would enjoy the use of her young flesh, and have his way with her for his own pleasure. She made an effort to push down her doubts. She was here now, and that was what mattered. Hopefully she wouldn't feel too worthless and trashy afterward. Her body was now his prize. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped back into the situation she'd gotten herself into.

Her timing was good. He was wiping his hands free with a cloth, cleaning the dust off from having rooted around with long unused cables searching for long unused power outlets behind dressers. She noted with a gulp that he had been setting up video equipment. Cameras stood pointed at the bed in several angles, which had been stripped of covering, and was not simply a sheet over the mattress with a few pillows. His large TV had been too inconvenient to move off the wall facing the foot of the bed, but he had set up a second one on the wall facing the right side of the bed. Thus, not only were several cameras recording, but one could see the action from the bed from several angles at a time. A 19 year old girl letting a much older man defile her would be recorded for all posterity. She was going to be a porn star for her first sexual experience. She wondered if people online would see it. She wondered if it even bothered her if they did.

Noticing her, he eyed her up and down and licked his lips. She stood there clasping her hands in front of her looking down. Sensing her anxiety, he walked over and stood behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her hands in his while he leaned down and kissed her neck, breathing heavily on her. His touch was arousing, and he ran his hands slowly up and down her, his fingers interlaced with hers. She turned to him and he kissed her, tongue pushing into her mouth, lazily but unrelentingly. Her passion rose as her nervousness eased, and after 5 minutes of this she began to slowly gyrate her hips up in time with his hands roaming down, slightly spreading her legs to ease his hand sliding up her skirt, tracing his fingers along her opening, but leaving her thong in place.

He kept this up for at least 15 minutes, then pulled away and slowly rubbed her chest through her minimal shirt while she leaned back into him, feeling his erection poking through his pants and into her ass. Her face was at the center of the camera now, and she got nervous again. The presence of the watching eyes unnerved her, but also she felt suddenly very self-conscious. She could see the pores her makeup hadn't covered, and other imperfections in her skin. She wanted to cover up, but his arms were blocking her movement. He didn't seem to care at all about such details, and deep down she was glad he was still so obviously aroused by her, and not repulsed by all the million things she thought made her ugly.

As she slowly ground her ass back onto his hard-on, his right hand left her breasts and he reached for something. She turned to look but was blocked by his other hand turning her head back upwards for a kiss. She gave into the kiss and remained still until she felt cold leather against her neck. Opening her eyes with a start she looked at one of the wall TV's and realized it was a collar. He used both hands to affix it to her while she stood there obediently. He then hooked a leash onto her collar, and now she looked like an owned, slutty kitty. Daddy's little sex kitten.

He moved away, sitting on the edge of the bed. Taking the leash he gently pulled her down to her knees between his legs.

"Open the zipper and take it out" he commanded, quietly but firmly.

Trembling, she reached up and unzipped him. He was so hard it was almost difficult to get it around the bulge, which practically poked through his boxers on its own. She helped it out, and now her hand was on its first penis, feeling the strange sensation. She was face to face with it, leering at her with its one eye. She could see it glistening very slightly at the tip, a single drop of pearl colored fluid visible. She was causing him to leak precum, and she felt sexy and attractive from that.

Something wild in her took the initiative then, and she gave it a lick, allowing the salty leaking fluid onto her tongue. The taste was less than wonderful, but the sharp inhale he took as she licked it encouraged her to go on anyway. She licked it up and down several times, tasting the peculiar and distinctly male flavor of his organ.

He allowed her to explore him in this way for a moment, and then his need sped things along. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her firmly toward the stiff tip. She knew what was expected and obligingly opened her mouth, taking the head and then several inches of the shaft in. She gagged a little, but with her hair in a tight grip, he pulled her slowly up until only the head was still in, and then pushed her down again. He built up a rhythm and she started to get used to it, keeping her tongue flat to allow him to slide in and out along it.

He relaxed his grip slightly and she took the hint, continuing to bob up and down on her own. As she grew more confident she began tickling the head with her tongue as it was on the out-stroke, causing him to visibly tremble and shake. Having this effect on him emboldened her, and she began to increase the tempo. He was now breathing raggedly, but not completely lost in the moment, as he reached down to pull up her miniscule skirt, making sure the camera got a good view of her modest ass, with only the thing string of her thong there to technically not make her completely nude. Why not? She thought. Hardly more degrading to see her ass after seeing her mouth stuffed with the cock of a man old enough to be her dad.

She felt him begin to throb in her mouth, and his breath was short and ragged. He swelled up inside her mouth and she could taste a steady stream of his precum. He let out a roar and pushed into her, not completely lodging himself in but definitely filling her mouth. She knew what was coming next but wasn't ready as he painfully gripped her ears and erupted into her mouth. He held her so she couldn't pull away, but because of his cock lodged in her mouth, she couldn't completely swallow either. It was tangy and never ending, and she thought she might choke, and fought the urge to vomit it all back out. Sensing this, he pulled out somewhat, leaving only the head in, allowing her mouth to fill with cum, puffing her cheeks out.

Before she could swallow, he caught her eye and shook his head.

"Don't swallow. Just hold it."

She nodded obediently as he slowly withdrew the head, tightening her lips and tilting slightly back so she wouldn't spill. "Open your mouth. Don't spill" She complied as he zoomed in on her face with the camera. Glancing at the TV it was hooked up to, she could see her own messy hair and smeared makeup, and her own mouth full of his warm load.

He surprised her then, and handed her a cup. "Let it ooze into there. Not too fast!" He commanded. She took the cup and as he carefully aimed the camera, allowed all the cum to slowly ooze out of her mouth and into the cum. It wasn't very neat, and some got on her mini shirt and leaked down onto her body. He panned the camera down to follow as each globule oozed down her petite frame.

When that task was over he took the cup back and set it aside. He looked over her again, clearly pleased by her appearance and cooperation.

"What do good girls say?" He asked, training the camera on her again.

She was confused. "T-thank you?" she stammered.

"Thank me for what? Be specific." He instructed.

"Thank you for cumming in my mouth?" she asked, hoping that was the right answer.

He nodded slightly. "You are welcome for the privilege of sucking my cock and tasting my cum. Good girls always thank their daddy politely for his favors."

She blushed and nodded, as he then took her leash and pulled her to the bed. He pulled it away from himself, causing her to lean over the edge of the bed. "Since you didn't thank me properly and thoroughly, you need some correcting." He stated matter of factly. She was suddenly nervous. What did that mean?

She soon found out. He lifted up the hem of her skirt, revealing her ass (which could already be seen pretty easily by such a short thing). Angling the camera at her, he gave her ass one loud, painful smack. She yelped in surprise and looked up at the TV, where she could see her exposed ass already turning red. Smack! Another loud spanking. Her ass stung with the pain and he pulled the leash to angle her head up, which essentially forced her to look up and ahead at the TV trained on her quickly reddening butt. Smack! Smack! Smack! Her ass was on fire with pain, and she could see his hand print in red on her cheeks.

Then it was over as suddenly as it began. He flipped her over and pulled her around so she was on her back, feet towards to foot of the bed. He turned and fumbled around, and then produced leather wrist cuffs, with chain links on them. He put these on her wrists, and then held her hands high above her head, near the top of the bed. He then took a pair of handcuffs and looped it through one of the metal poles forming the headboard, then securing it to her wrist cuffs. She was now cuffed helplessly to the bed. If there was any escape from this situation, that window had closed. She suddenly had second thoughts, but it was too late. She was about to be used and fucked, no matter how she felt about it.

He sensed her unease and grinned, slowly tracing his finger up along her legs towards her barely covered opening, teasing her with deliberate slowness. Her skin tingled and broke out in goosebumps, as her heart raced. Casually, he traced his finger up and down her slit, before finally hooking his fingers into the thin string holding up her thong. Staring her in the eyes and grinning, he slowly pulled them down her legs, before getting them completely off her.

He held them up and gave them a sniff while eyeing her, then tossed them aside. Her bare, virginal pussy was now on display. She had been careful to shave every hair, and there was nothing except the flimsy skirt protecting her. Even that had been hiked up so it barely covered anything, and the camera that he now adjusted to look lower and straight up her legs could practically see up into her.

Still grinning, he slowly took off first his shirt, and then carefully, deliberately, slid out of his pants and boxers. He stood there with only his erection wobbling obscenely in the air. The enormity of what was about to happen hit her then, and she froze in fear as her stomach turned in knots.

He climbed onto the bed, and as she felt the mattress shift to accommodate his weight she thought she would have a panic attack. She realized that that wasn't a penis pointed at her like a missile, it was a sword he was going to use to cut her innocence from her, and she lay here in her slut outfit helpless to stop him.

He firmly pushed her legs apart, and kneeled between them. Her opening was now completely exposed as he nonchalantly ran his hands up and down her body, stopping to roll her shirt up and squeeze her exposed breasts. She was swimming against the current of panic, when he leaned down and kissed her breasts slowly. It actually felt kind of nice, as he tickled her breasts with his tongue. The warmth of his mouth sucking on her hard nipples had a soothing effect, relaxing her. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

He kissed his way down her body, stopping at her opening. No man had been there before, and she was terribly afraid she must smell or look bad. He didn't seem to mind, however, as he took his tongue out and slowly licked her from top to bottom. Then again, and again. It felt nice, and she moaned softly when he took his tongue and zeroed in on her clit.

Her nervousness prevented her from really enjoying it, but she did secretly like the attention of his tongue on her clit. He had experience, and her tension did ease somewhat. She wasn't exactly soaking, but desire did build up in her, slowly creating some moisture.

It wasn't quite enough though, and so when he finally sat up again, he reached under one of the pillows and produced some gel. She could tell it was a lubricant, and then realized what it was for and where it would go. He paid no attention, and simply squirted some onto his finger and slowly inserted it into her.

She didn't have a hymen anymore, past play and various activities having done away with that. She was still exquisitely tight though, and his finger was the male tissue inside her except for her gynecologist, and that was nowhere near the same. The gel was lukewarm, and compared to the fire inside her it felt icy cold and she gasped and the sudden intrusion. In no time she was properly greased up though.

The moment of truth had finally arrived, and he placed the head of his weapon at her opening. As the tip touched her outer lips all the fear and anxiety suddenly rushed back. It was about to happen, there wasn't any more procrastination to be done. A 44 year old penis was now slowly parting a 19 year old vagina, a special flesh treat that she had willingly offered up to him on a silver platter. She was nearly hyperventilating with nervousness at the lewd depravity of it all.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear:

"You will remember this moment forever."

He took her head into his hands and held it still so that she was nose to nose with him, his lust filled eyes staring down into her wide, nervous ones. As he suddenly plunged into her, pain filled her and she let out a squeal. The pain wasn't too bad, due to her lack of a hymen and the lubricant gel, but he was thick and big for such a tiny, unused hole. His eyes flashed at her outcry, and she felt like he had not penetrated just her body, but somehow also her soul.

He looked down at where he had disappeared inside her, pleased at the sight of her impaled little body. She sniffled softly, realizing that her purity was gone forever with one thrust of his hips, and she would never get it back. He was allowing her time to adjust, at least, leaving himself buried in her and waiting patiently as her pain subsided.

He placed his hands on her breasts, gripping her nipples between his fingers.

"What do you say, kitten?" he inquired.

She was still in a haze and didn't understand him. He tweaked her nipples, bringing urgency to the question.

"Don't good girls say thanks?" He offered helpfully.

Thanks? If that was what he wanted.

"Th-th-thank you."

He raised his eyebrows encouragingly, and twisted her nipples again for emphasis.

"Thank you for what?" he asked, leading her.

He couldn't be serious. She wanted to die of shame. Her nipples hurt, though, and she knew she had to submit. Dignity had clearly gone out the window long ago anyway. "Th-thank you for... For taking my virginity." She finally stammered out.

This caused him to smile broadly, that smile that melted hearts and opened legs. "You're welcome, sweetie. It was my pleasure."

After a few moments of her adjusting to his presence inside her, he leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Your pussy is going to make such a good home for daddy's cock," he whispered into her ear.

"I hope it doesn't get too soggy from all the cum I'm going to dump in it."

He grinned and began to slowly move out as she realized he wasn't wearing a condom, and that his hairy balls that she could feel resting against ass were full of his seed, with free access to her vulnerable teenage womb.

He pushed back in, while she breathed raggedly in anxiety, wishing she were anywhere else. He was moving slowly enough, though, and her pain was receded, replaced by a sort of awkward full feeling. Gradually he increased the pace, and after a few of the longest moments of her life he was pumping her at a modest rhythm. He took her head with one hand and turned it to one of the TVs, so she could see his cock burrowing into her, lips stretched obscenely to accommodate his girth. The same view the whole world could have of a stupid, naïve teen getting deflowered by an old man.

He began to pick up the tempo now, humping downward and into her at a brisk pace. He leaned down and kissed her again, although she was still in too much shock to kiss back. A warmth was spreading down below, though. It wasn't the orgasms she had had touching herself in the past, but it was a pleasure that was slowly beginning to build. When he took one hand and reached down to rub her exposed clit, she was torn between the situation she was in and the electric sensation he gave her with his experienced touch. Conflicting feelings and sensations racked her young body.

As his pace increased he furiously rubbed away at her, amplifying the yo-yo effect of her storm of emotions versus the pleasure his attentions were giving her. She felt both, intensely, at the same time, neither cancelling the other out. It was clear that he too was getting pleasure from the use of her body, and his face was less composed and more strained, and his muscles were taking on that tense look she already knew.

The realization of what was coming brought her back down to earth. She watched with alarm as he moved his hands away from her nub and placed them on her hips. Pulling her ass slightly off the mattress to better facilitate his plunder of her holy ground. She winced at he slammed into her roughly, clearly on the home stretch.

She could feel him swelling inside her, and could sense the jerky movement betraying his imminent release. His muscles against her skin were tensing, and he was groaning through clenched teeth. He threw his head back and let out a roar of triumph, as he plunged into her hard, bottoming out inside her. His hands moved up to her breasts and squeezed her hard as his hips pushed her downward into the mattress.

A warm wetness erupted inside her, spreading through her lower abdomen. He continued pushing into her hips as she felt him twitching and spasming inside her, feeling his hairy balls against her ass twitch and jump. It was done. He had conquered her body, and his sticky load was now contaminating her defenseless womb, as he fired shot after shot into her fucked young body. His millions of little soldiers poured out into her most private place like an army breaking into a defeated city, as he grinded into her hips, trying to get deeper inside, that he might more thoroughly pollute her with his seed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • It's Too Late to Turn Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds