• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mission to Las Vegas

A Mission to Las Vegas

12

NOTE: I recently learned a bit about how conservative Mormons are and found it very interesting (naughty?) to incorporate into an erotic story.

The main protagonist is a Mormon wife. Her husband is gay, but there are no homosexual activities in this story. There is interracial sex and adultery, so if you do not like reading such stories or you are uncomfortable with gay lifestyle and/or interracial sex then please DO NOT read this one!

This is a work of fiction and there may be instances of unsafe sex and unsafe practices.

As always no offense is meant toward anyone's faith, God or other beliefs. If you are easily offended by erotic fiction then you should not even be here in the first place.

The rest of you folks, I hope you enjoy the story!

**

During times of extreme emotional trauma nonbelievers find God and believers abandon their faith.

Not far from the city of sin is a city of saints. A city full of Latter Day Saints: St. George. James and Stephanie Blackham lived in that city. They were Mormons just like their parents and their parents' parents before them. In fact, they traced their ancestry all the way to the pioneers who settled in Utah in the nineteenth century. The two had met in their early twenties while studying at the Brigham Young University, and had served their missions together in South America. The brief and completely celibate dating culminated in a wedding at the St. George temple and they began to lead a regular Mormon life. They had five children and lived a life that revolved around their ward. James had served as a bishop and as a president of the Quorum of Elders (the male-only group in a ward) and Stephanie had a prominent role in the Relief Society (an all-female equivalent of the male group) of her ward. To relatives and members of their faith, the Blackham family was a perfect example of a typical Mormon family: lots of children and a life devoted the ideologies set forth by their church.

Their private lives couldn't be further from their public lives.

James always knew.

Only after nearly a decade of marriage was he able to confess to his wife that he was, in fact, gay. At first his wife was shocked and inconsolable. James would be kicked out of the church and disowned by his family and fellow Mormons. Stephanie and her children would not come out unscathed if this news got out. There was far too much to lose for the family. They compromised and began to lead a life of lies to the outside world, and went to great lengths to wear a veil that showed that there was nothing wrong with the Blackhams.

In traditional Mormon families, only the male members of a household work outside and the women are generally stay-at-home moms, and it was no different in the Blackham family. As a working man, James had been lucky to find a discreet lover and have an active sex life. On the other hand, Stephanie's sex life had ended quickly and painfully.

As James' lover, Brad was to be extremely discreet about their relationship. Although Brad wasn't a member of the church, he had the common sense to know how much it meant for James to keep his place in a deeply conservative society. Brad had met Stephanie several times as James' "friend" and had begun to notice signs of depression in her ever since James had confessed to her about his sexual preferences.

**

Brad confronted James one day.

"Have you ever thought about what all this is doing to Stephanie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are having all the sex you ever need, but what about her sex life?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, she's been so accommodating to your sex life. Perhaps, you should help her find a lover."

"What! And destroy everything we have as a family?"

"What makes you think it will destroy your family if she has a lover? Has it destroyed your family because you've had a lover? For years!," Brad screamed.

"It is different for a woman."

"No more different than for a man, you idiot."

"I have a job for which I need to be outside. I can travel around and hang out with male buddies. Will she invite some guy to the house? Does she have to go somewhere? There are too many eyes that know her in this city. If she were interested in women, it could be easier on her, but she's no lesbian."

"James, you are not seeing what I am seeing. Stephanie slipping into depression. She will hurt herself if we don't do something soon."

James seemed to not care. He knew that he couldn't tell her to find a lover. He didn't want to risk it. In fact, he was convinced that if he ever said such a thing to her then she would go public about him being gay which would land him in big trouble.

James was happy with status-quo. Brad wasn't.

A few weeks after that conversation, when Brad visited the Blackhams for a party, he noticed that Stephanie had changed. For the better. She was chirpy and jovial. The Stephanie he was worried about was not to be seen anymore.

"What did you do," Brad asked James.

"About what?"

"Steph seems to have changed."

"Yeah? I didn't notice," was James' callous reply.

Although Brad was happy that Stephanie had changed, he was curious to know how the change had come. It wouldn't take him long to find out the reason.

**

It was a Thursday afternoon on a hot summer day. Brad was in a remote part of Las Vegas on business. He pulled into a roadside gas station and went into the shop to grab a cold drink. He was about to go to the counter when a large black man who reeked of marijuana pushed him aside and dropped a twenty and a pack of condoms on the counter.

"Make it fast bro, I'm in a hurry," he said to the man at the counter.

Brad thought the man's behavior was disgusting, but he understood that his need was perhaps more urgent than his own.

The annoyed cashier, an aged Asian man, ringed him in and sent him on his way. As soon as the man was out the door, the annoyed man said, "I hate Vegas. Only sex and drugs."

Brad didn't say much, but his eyes followed the black man as he went towards the motel on the other side of the gas station. He went to the passenger side of an older model pimped up Cadillac, flashed the newly acquired pack of condoms and opened the door. A stunning platinum blonde got out of the car and Brad almost dropped his soda when she looked in the direction of the shop. It was Stephanie! He couldn't make a mistake from that distance. Or could he?

The black man quickly pulled Stephanie, or her nonexistent twin, into one of the rooms at the shady motel before Brad had another chance to see her face.

Was it Stephanie? Brad was almost certain, but he began to think he could have made a mistake with just a quick glance. As it was Brad's nature to go to great lengths to quench his curiosity, he decided to wait in the parking lot and confirm the woman's identity.

Brad sat in the car for over an hour under the hot Vegas sun. He thanked the inventor of the air conditioner and the existence of the mighty Internet — the killer of time. Finally, the door for that motel room opened. The black man walked out alone, sat in his car and drove away. What happened to the blonde? As he was beginning to think about his next course of action, the door of the room opened once again, and the blonde walked out this time. She seemed to scan the parking lot and made a brisk walk straight to Brad's car. Brad's heart was skipping beats as he confirmed the woman's identity. Steph! And she was intentionally walking towards his car very quickly.

Brad was trying to come up with excuses when Stephanie walked to the passenger side and knocked on the window. Brad unlocked the car. Steph got into the car and calmly said, "Can you drop me off at the Red Cliffs trailhead. I need to pick up my car to go fetch my kids from school."

Brad started the car and started to drive back towards Utah.

There was total and stunned silence.

"I knew you saw me when I went in with Ty. I wanted to see if you would wait to confirm my identity. Actually, knowing you I betted on you staying," Steph said as she broke ice.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you."

"I'm dying to know, but first I want to tell you that I won't tell anyone about what happened here."

"I know you won't."

"Why do you think that way?"

"Because you are James' lover and have been very discreet about it — even with me."

Brad was shocked.

"You knew?"

"I may be a stay-at-home mom, but I'm not dumb."

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't. I set up this little escapade today to test you and see your reaction."

"Well, did I pass the test?"

"I'm glad you did. I knew you would, but assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups, right?"

"Right," said Brad, who was full of surprise because Mormons never curse in public and definitely don't use the "f" word.

After a moment's silence, Brad said, "I'm still dying to know about all this. When? How? What next?"

"I'll tell. We have a few hours to drive. That's plenty of time to tell you how I got here!"

**

Steph's First Affair.

-----------

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

When James confessed his sexual orientation to Stephanie, it wasn't entirely unexpected. James had picked a time when their kids were out at summer camp to make his confession so that he was all alone with Stephanie. She knew. She knew how important it was in their community to not get this information out. She only wished James had given her permission to stray, but he was very slippery about it and basically told her to live with it. That had made Stephanie angry. Very angry.

James confessed and quickly hurried out the house so that he didn't have to talk about it any longer. That made Stephanie angrier and she began to cry. And then she wailed.

Then pointing to a photograph of James on the wall, she screamed, "THAT IS THE ASSHOLE WHO HAS DONE WRONG. NOT ME. STOP CRYING YOU BITCH!"

In anger, she pulled out her wedding ring and threw it at their wedding photograph.

"I'm going to make a him a cuckold. YES! I'm going to make a cucold of that asshole."

Stephanie found the most revealing piece of clothing she owned - a tight pink tank top that she wore around the house (since Mormons don't wear sleeveless when outside) and some old pair of jeans that were now very tight on her. She picked out a knee length boot with high heels and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look much sexier than she would look on a normal shopping day, and she wasn't even trying to be vulgar or slutty in anyway. However, the clothes she had chosen did not hide her shapely figure in any way.

She put on her regular makeup and put on a short coat. Almost out the door to find herself a man, she remembered reading somewhere that married women attract more men in bars than unmarried women. Apparently fucking another man's wife is high up on many men's bucket lists. She put on her wedding ring and said, "Now, let's see what this married slut can find."

She began to drive to the city of sin. During the drive, her conscience fought with her pigheaded side about the consequences of her actions. "Overreacting," said one part of her brain. "Just do it," said the other. It had just turned dark when she arrived in Las Vegas.

"There's still time to forgive and head back home," her conscience said.

No. Not doing it.

Stephanie did not have any experience about bar-hopping or picking up men. All her knowledge was from reading online erotic fiction — which were her saviors as her husband had stopped fucking her for years. She went to one of the casinos and headed straight to the bar. She hoped someone would come for her if she sat alone in a bar for long enough. She ordered herself a diet coke and sipped on it quietly as she twiddled with her smart phone. Her wedding and engagement rings were proudly and prominently displayed on her ring finger.

It didn't take long.

"Waiting for someone," asked a handsome man with a northern European accent.

"No."

"May I sit here then, please?"

Stephanie was nervous, as she nodded her approval. The six foot tall blonde man with steely blue eyes sat down opposite Stephanie.

"I'm Hans. I'm from Vienna and here on a business trip," the man said in an attempt to break the ice.

"Nice to meet you Hans. I'm Stephanie."

"Are you visiting the city too?"

Stephanie said, "Yes."

"Is this your first time here in Las Vegas?"

"Yes."

"Where are you from?"

"From a small town in a neighboring state."

"Oh, I see. Well, this is one of my favorite cities. I come here so often. There is so much beauty here, and lots of beautiful women too!"

"I'm not from around here, you know, if you're hinting at something," Stephanie giggled.

"Well then, I must go check out wherever you are from, because clearly there are more beautiful women there."

Stephanie blushed and she noticed that Hans was eagerly checking her out. She also noticed that several other men were looking at her and Hans but they would never make an advance when a lady was already talking with another guy.

"I see your drink is already empty. Can I order you a whiskey?"

"No thank you. I don't drink alcohol."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Hans seemed annoyed at the fact that Stephanie wouldn't want to drink. However, he kindly excused himself and said, "I have to go to the restroom."

As Hans quickly walked away, another man came and asked if he could sit next to Stephanie. That man was Tyrone.

"I'm Ty, can I sit next to you ma'am?"

"Actually, I'm waiting for the person who was here to come back."

Ty laughed as he said, "I'm sorry, I was eavesdropping on the conversation and I'm certain he won't be coming back."

"Why do you say so?"

"He was looking to get you drunk to lower your guard. Some guys can only work with those who have lost their inhibitions."

"I don't understand."

"Well, there are guys who can charm and there are guys who can charm only when the lady is drunk."

"And what kind are you mister?"

"If you didn't already guess, I am..."

"...a guy who can charm a lady," Stephanie completed his sentence.

"You're a smart chick aren't you," laughed Ty.

Stephanie giggled.

"May I know the pretty name that goes with this pretty face?"

"Stephanie," she said as she blushed.

"Nice to meet you Stephanie. Are you here alone today?"

Stephanie nodded.

"Well, may I invite you to another bar? I work in this casino and it's probably not wise to hang around here after work," Ty winked.

Stephanie agreed and followed Tyrone out. Stephanie's mind was working overtime. She had grown up in a time when interracial relationships were banned by her church. She had grown up in an overwhelmingly white community and the coal-black skin of Tyrone looked was among the most attractive things she had ever seen. Given her quest to have an affair, she had begun the evening on course to have a blonde northern European man but was now following a charming black man. She could sense the urgency in Tyrone to get her to bed. She too wanted to go to bed with him, but was afraid to be too pushy and risk being classified as a loose woman or a prostitute.

Tyrone took her in his souped up Cadillac and gave her a tour of the strip as they drove by. Stephanie couldn't take her eyes off of Tyrone.

Tyrone seemed to have an endless supply of talking material. While Stephanie was enjoying the chat, her mind was somewhere else. Strange things were going on within her body — the kind of feeling she had not felt in a long time.

"Your husband is a lucky man," Tyrone said as he casually put his hand on Stephanie's thighs.

"Are you married," asked Stephanie.

"Nope. I'm single right now."

"Somewhere there is a lucky woman who's going to marry you one day," Stephanie giggled.

"I sure hope so," laughed Tyrone.

After a brief moment of silence, Tyrone got to the point, "Do you want to see what that lucky woman's going to get?"

Stephanie wasn't sure she had heard what she had heard. Her knees went weak as she realized that this was all happening. This was the most blatant attempt from Tyrone all night. He wanted her. The ball was now in her court.

Stephanie looked into Tyrone's eyes and her hand went straight to the black man's cock. As she felt the cock hardening, Stephanie huskily said, "Looks like we're both going to get lucky today."

"Do you have a place to stay," asked Tyrone.

"No," said Stephanie.

"You OK with my place?"

"Yes."

Tyrone started driving like a bat out of hell. Stephanie was naturally naughty and she wanted to make Tyrone as uncomfortable as possible on the drive.

"Damn! Just wait till we get to my room," said Tyrone uncomfortably as Stephanie rubbed her hands all over his ever-hardening cock. Stephanie then unzipped his zipper and stroked and squeezed his cock.

"Let's see how good of a driver you are," said Stephanie as she pulled out his cock through his zipper and started shagging it.

Tyrone only got harder. He had fucked white chicks before, but this one was a keeper. Her stunning looks complimented her naughty nature very well. He reached his apartment complex in record time. Stephanie didn't allow Tyrone to put his cock back in. She held it in her hand as she made him take her to his room.

The aisle from the elevator to the room was all empty, much to Tyrone's relief as Stephanie held his cock and pulled him to his room. Once inside the room she jumped on to Tyrone and kissed him deeply.

"Off with your clothes. Off," Stephanie commanded as she pulled out her clothes and chucked them on the floor.

Tyrone picked up Stephanie's naked body and took her to the bed, and threw her on it. He looked into her eyes, kissed her lips and went straight down to Stephanie's pulsing clitoris. He sucked on it and lashed his tongue in and out of her pussy, sending Stephanie's turned-on body into spasms of incredible orgasms. James had never gone down on her and she had never experienced the pure joy of getting her clit licked.

"I told you it's going to be your lucky day," laughed Tyrone watching Stephanie writhe in throes of pleasure.

"Well, don't tell me that's the end. I'm still waiting for the main course," Stephanie said as she grabbed Tyrone's cock and pointed towards her pussy.

"A man is always willing to give more! A woman need not ask," laughed Tyrone as he pushed Stephanie on the bed and pulled her legs apart.

Tyrone got ready to enter, but Stephanie quickly pushed him and covered her pussy.

"Condoms," she demanded.

"Oh man, I hate condoms."

"No condoms? No cock in my pussy."

Tyrone quickly scrambled for some rubber and got back to bed. He wasted no time in entering on hot hot pussy and started banging her love tunnel. Tyrone's cock started ringing bells in her pussy and Stephanie howled in pleasure.

Tyrone leaned forward and lunged at Stephanie's perky nipples. He first licked gently around it in one swift action swallowed a mouthful of her right breast and sucked on it, almost trying to swallow it. Stephanie exploded!

Tyrone then pulled his mouth out of Stephanie's tits and laughed at Stephanie's newest orgasm. Her tits were now bruised from all the biting and sucking the big man had done on her. The powerful man had immense amounts of stamina as he kept fucking Stephanie in all sorts of positions. Their little adulterous game went on for several hours.

Exhausted finally, Tyrone collapsed on top of Stephanie. The two of them laughed and giggled as they fell into another kissing session.

"Was it good," asked Tyrone

Stephanie nodded.

"Better than what your husband can do," laughed Tyrone.

The mention of the word husband and the fact that this stranger was humiliating him enraged Stephanie. She slapped Tyrone hard. He was shocked. She slapped him again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Mission to Las Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds