• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Let's Make a Video

Let's Make a Video

Patty and Malcolm rolled around under the covers while lightning lit up the bedroom and thunder shook the house. Patty shoved Malcolm onto his back, pulled the bed covers over her head and, moaning with pleasure, lowered herself onto him. "Sometimes crappy weather leads to a lot of fun," she whispered. "I feel like we're in a cave."

"Indeed," Malcolm said. "But I like seeing the lightning flash on your body so..." He put his hands on Patty's shoulders and gently pushed her to a sitting position. When the covers fell off her body he ran his hands over her breasts, down her sides and around her thighs.

"Hey," he said. "Since we have all day let's make a sex video."

Patty laughed and leaned backward. "Why?"

"'Cuz we never have and it might be fun and, why not?"

Patty rotated her hips in slow motion while squeezing her nipples. "I don't wanna stop what we're doing," she said. "That's why."

Malcolm pulled a pillow behind his back so he could sit up some more. Then, after sliding his hands around Patty and cupping her butt, he whispered, "We don't have to stop, baby. I can reach my phone."

Patty leaned forward to drag her breasts over Malcom's face. "And just what would you expect to video with your phone?"

"Well, this," Malcom said.

"You mean me on top?"

"Uh huh."

"What about me from the side - I mean both of us from the side? Dontcha' wanna see my boobs dangling over your body?"

"Well...you can get your phone and..."

"But...and this I really want to see...how about a view from behind us? I wanna see how big you are when..."

"Oh, Jesus. Yeah, that..."

"And I wanna see my lips wrapped around..."

"Okay," Malcolm sighed. "Maybe we can make one now and..."

"No, no," Patty said. "I don't want to plan angles and all that and I sure as hell don't want to stop. If we're gonna make a video, we're gonna take all the angles at one time. That way we can just be ourselves." She practically jumped off Malcolm and trotted out of the bedroom.

"Hey," Malcolm shouted. "What in the world are you..."

Patty returned holding her iPhone. She flopped on the bed, laid her iPhone on her thighs and started tapping away with her fingers.

"If we're gonna do this we're gonna do this right. I suggest we get two, no...four...GoPro cameras. We can mount one on the headboard, one on the dresser behind us, and two on each side of us. They're only like four hundred dollars each and..."

Malcolm almost choked. Coughing, he said, "Four hundred dollars each. Why that's..."

"And we need the remotes to zoom in and out, right? And editing software."

"Patty," Malcolm said. "I just thought..."

"The stores are open now," Patty said. "We can go out and..."

"Patty...wait. I don't want to make a big production out of..."

Patty put on a pouty face and laid down her iPad. "Fine," she said. "I just assumed that if we were going to make a video you'd at least want to make it a good one. But I guess..."

"I...I would want to do it right but...but everything was so perfect a few minutes ago and..."

"I know you," Patty snorted. "You'd want to...I just know you'd want to get an image of you...you fucking me in...in..."

"No, no. That thought never crossed my mind."

"Hmph," Patty snorted. "I bet."

"I'm serious."

"Yeah, right. I bet my screams would turn you on and..."

"Okay," Malcom said. "Okay. I get it. You don't wanna make a video so you're throwing all this technology stuff around and..."

"No. I really want to make one. I just thought..."

Malcolm laughed and pulled Patty on top of him. "You always do this when you want to avoid something. You know, make a big production out of it. Come on now. It was just a spur of the moment idea. We don't need a sex video, right? Let's just...let's just get back to what we were doing."

"I don't know if I can," Patty mumbled.

Malcom wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck. "Are you sure?"

Patty giggled and pushed Malcom onto his back again. "You're right," she said. "We don't need a video."

An hour later Patty eased out of bed and smiled at Malcolm. He was fast asleep, lying on his side and, she knew, not about to wake up any time soon. Naked, she tiptoed out of the bedroom and into the office. After putting on a headset she logged onto a secret video sharing site, one that required two passwords to enter. A few seconds later she was watching a video of her with two other men, one that had been staged using six GoPro cameras when she was in Iowa on a business trip. She was still amazed at the quality of the video after watching it so many times and still turned on by seeing herself in so many positions over the course of an hour. "Yes," she whispered. "We don't need a video, especially since I have one already. You shoulda' let me buy the equipment, Malcom. You would have loved the results."

She slid her hand between her thighs, closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of sex emanating from the video. "Yes," she moaned as her fingers picked up speed. "You would have loved the results."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Let's Make a Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds