• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01

My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01

1234

I get into trouble at work, and my wife Vidya has sex with my boss to save me.

Author's note: While adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. -- Tarek Zia

Author's note: I have changed this story slightly since I wrote it originally, so previous readers may notice some differences in details. -- Tarek Zia

*

My name is Rajesh Mathur and I was in deep trouble at work.

I was making ends meet, but barely. I work at a large family owned Indian company on the outskirts of Pune that manufactures electronics for security systems. I had recently been made permanent, and given a raise for my 4 years of hard work as an engineer, and immediately after that I had purchased a large house and a bigger car. I knew I was stretched financially with the mortgage and a car loan, but as long as I was employed, I was fine.

My company had recently gone global, with offices in Korea and Sri Lanka, and I had worked my way up the corporate ladder and was a valued engineer, so I didn't realize my job would ever be in jeopardy. Now, suddenly, I was in danger of losing my house, my car, everything!

It was my asshole of a boss, Gaurav. We were working on a project and Gaurav was the project lead. He was also the Vice President of the company, and he had made a series of bad deals with a foreign collaborator. Parts were ordered and paid for, but the quality delivered was below par. There were also rumours that Gaurav took kickbacks to seal that deal.

However, the deal was for engineering equipment, and as the senior engineer on this project the order had my authorization on it (not his), and now he was going to put all the blame on me. And even though everyone in the head office knew whose fault it really was, no one would come to my aid -- because Gaurav, my boss, was also engaged to Devika Sarun, the daughter of the owner of the company, Mr. Hemant Sarun himself.

No one would publicly go against the owner's daughter's fiancé. One of the Board of Directors who liked me took me into confidence and urged me to find a solution quickly. If I could find proof of the kickbacks, he told me, I was safe.

If I thought my wife Vidya was not going to be happy when I would break the news to her, I underestimated the situation. She was furious.

"How could you have put us into this situation?" She screamed at me. "I can't believe you would sign papers without knowing what your turd shit of a boss was doing!"

"Honey, please calm down. I will try to find a solution."

"How?" Vidya knew our financial situation. "Our savings are close to zero and we are living essentially hand-to-mouth. Everyone in your company will kiss Gaurav's ass and you will be the one put on the firing line. And with this huge mortgage, even if I get a job it will never match what you earn now."

I knew what she said was correct.

Vidya was a housewife. She wasn't employed, and until recently, with my salary, there was no need for her to work. She did run a small home business of designing and selling inexpensive jewellery and accessories for women through the internet, but that was more of a hobby than any serious employment.

"Honey," I tried to pacify her. "Devika, the daughter of the owner, Gaurav's fiancée, thinks he's an angel. If only I could find some way to expose Gaurav to her and her father, then he would be gone, and they would be forced to keep me to repair the damage. It's an engineering project and they need me."

"Hmm," was Vidya's terse reply.

I spent the next few days trying to figure out how to expose Gaurav. I knew I had to do it without any help from the Board of Directors. I went over all the deals, but there was no legal proof of his involvement or of any kickbacks. Every night Vidya would force me to recount all of the happenings of the day, and I would have to confess to her of my futile efforts. It wasn't looking good.

I also tried to find evidences of Gaurav's philandering. We all knew he fancied himself a ladies man, and during the company trip to Goa when his fiancée couldn't join us, there were rumours of two or three girls in his room at night. However, no one would testify to anything and the matter died there. Nevertheless, even this was an exercise in uselessness. Gaurav was simply too careful, and he had too much on the line, to leave any evidence of his infidelity lying around.

After the fifth night, with me at my wit's end and Vidya unable to sleep, she just blurted out, "I should just go to bed with him, and you can tape it and show it to his fiancée!"

I froze, and gazed at my wife to see if she was joking.

Here, I should pause and take a few minutes to tell you about my wife Vidya.

I feel very lucky to have a beautiful goddess like Vidya as my wife. At 5'8", Vidya stood taller than most Indian women. She was my height, and that too without heels. She kept herself fit with regular exercise. Her breasts were slightly bigger than average, and she had wide hips and a broad ass. When she walked past any construction site, she always attracted whistles and catcalls, and when we went clubbing, men often hit on her, sometimes in front of me, asking her out for a "sexy time".

When she wore a sari, Vidya could rival any Bollywood actress. Since Vidya was voluptuous, she loved to wear tight clothes that showed off her curves. Vidya usually wore a flimsy almost see-through blouse with no bra, and thin chiffon saris that left her ample midriff bare. She loved to flaunt her toned tummy and her navel. Several times this factor has gotten us better service at restaurants as waiters would rush to serve us, just to catch a glimpse of her fabulous boobs constrained against a tight blouse, or the sight of a perfect milky white belly. When I would go shopping with her, sometimes I let her walk ahead, just so I could catch other men checking her out, their gaze fixated lustfully on her sashaying buttocks which her sari would tightly cling to.

I knew Vidya was no virgin when we got married, whereas I was (Vidya is my one and only). Ours was a quick courtship -- we dated very briefly -- yet Vidya made sure I knew what I was getting into. In her own words, she was a prime slut and a "randi" (crude Hindi for 'slut') at college.

"I probably had more guys deposit their cum in me in a week than most women have in their whole lives." She once told me, when I had asked. "In college my legs were open to many. I loved to fuck and had a string of lovers, and I was used by everyone -- from the students to some of professors to even a couple of the night time security guards."

Sometimes, when we would meet up with her old friends, in particular her best friend Lata, new tales would emerge of the legendary Vidya Sharma (her maiden name) and her sexual exploits at college.

Of how once, when partying after exams, in a shady night club, a Pathan guy Lata had been seeing for a week had alleged that he had the biggest dick amongst all students on campus, and how no girl had ever managed to take it all in her mouth at once. Vidya had immediately challenged him, and in front of her friend Lata had not only gone down on him then and there, she managed to swallow his monster cock completely (Vidya could deep throat like no one else -- she was a born cocksucker). Not only did she blow him, and suck every drop, but cheered on by Lata, Vidya had immediately turned around, pulled down her pants and bent over, presenting her bum to him. The Pathan (and three of his friends) spent the night with her and Lata, fucking them in the ass (and other holes) all night.

These stories, and many others, I had gotten from Lata, and from Vidya herself. For example, there was Vidya's college cricket team. Vidya had invited all these guys who were on the cricket team when she was in college -- all fifteen of them -- to our wedding. When we were standing on the dais for a group photo, Vidya had leaned in and whispered to me, "Take a good look at all these guys, honey. Each of these guys knows my pussy better than you!"

My jaw must have dropped, for Vidya grinned, discretely pinched my butts and continued, "In my last term in university, there was this big final match. I was seeing the coach at that time. He promised the team that I would be the celebratory fuck if the team would win -- and they did! After the victory party, every one of these boys lined up to get a blow job from me, and the guy who was Man of the Match had the first use of my pussy. Say hello to the guys who have fucked your wife before you, honey."

It was quite surreal as each guy shook my hand to congratulate me, and gave a beaming Vidya a peck on her cheeks, to know that each of them knew Vidya's intimate folds, and I, her husband, was still not granted that privilege.

So that was my Vidya. However, in our two and half years of marriage, she has been the ideal wife. She was polite and dutiful to my parents, loving and respectful to my family, a real fun person to be around with friends, and a real wild tigress in bed.

Mrs. Vidya Mathur.

I still could not believe I had landed such a hot desi maal as my wife.

I have no shame in admitting that Vidya controls every aspect of my life -- and I happily let her. What man would mind, knowing that such a sex goddess was awaiting him in bed every night? Vidya wanted sex, and she wanted it often. I was clumsy at first, and used to cum quickly, but she patiently trained me to build up my stamina and staying power. Vidya knew all the tricks and she wasn't afraid of trying new things. Recently we started experimenting with light BDSM, and so sometimes Vidya would spank me in bed, and other times she would have me lick her feet. I was simply happy to do whatever I could to give her pleasure.

Vidya had developed one strange fetish one year into our marriage -- that I was only too happy to indulge -- she would insist I undress completely before I came to her. Unless I was completely naked, she would not even take off a stich of her clothes.

She used to read erotica, and pointed me to a particular series of stories by a writer called Tarek Zia. It was about a boy who was treated as a slave boy by his maid servants in his own house, and who used to be kept pretty much naked around the house by his maids. Since then, Vidya decided she too would like me to be naked in the bedroom at all times.

"It gives me pleasure to have a naked boy toy to play with." She would tell me, rubbing my phallus as I stood naked before her. Usually Vidya would "inspect" me, playing with my balls and slightly patting my bum. After that I would get into bed and we would cuddle and make out, and then I would finger Vidya to an orgasm. Only then, and not before, was I was allowed to mount her. I didn't mind -- I liked being naked while she was still in her clothes, it added to my sense of giving her complete pleasure. And Vidya would reciprocate by giving me mind blowing sex.

In these two and half years, Vidya had also remained faithful to me and our marriage. I admit at first I was worried when I found out about Vidya's exploits. How could I satisfy such an insatiable woman? It's not that she didn't get a chance to -- if she wanted she could commit adultery every day. As I said, men hit on her all the time. Vidya however herself put all my doubts to rest.

"Why would I have an affair, honey?" She told me on our first anniversary, when, after treating her to a romantic dinner, I thanked her for remaining faithful. "The day I married you, I gained a lover who is content in pleasing me. You listen to me, you obey me, you serve me, and you give me pleasure. Why would I throw it all away?"

"But," I countered, "All those ... guys ... who made love to you ..."

"You mean all those guys who fucked me?" Vidya was blunt. I could see a twinkle in her eye.

"Er ... yes. And you yourself told me they were ... er ... quite larger than me. Don't you miss that?"

"Honey!" Vidya had leaned over the table and kissed me deeply, before continuing, "It's true that your penis is very small, and I have had larger. However, all those years I used to do what others wanted me to do. I derived my pleasure from their pleasure. Now, at last, I have a man who is intent on giving me pleasure, who derives his satisfaction from satisfying me. Honey, I love you, and I would never betray you."

We abandoned our dinner, returned to our house and had mind-blowing sex.

Later that night, as we lay on the bed (and as usual, I was completely naked while Vidya still had her bra on), my wife turned to me and asked, "Rajesh, what would you do if I did stray from our marriage?"

"I ... I ...." I was temporarily at a loss for words.

"Let's say," Vidya turned to me, moved her hand gently down my body and started to knead my balls. "Let's say you come home early from work one day, unannounced, and enter the house to give me a surprise. You hear strange noises coming from the bedroom."

"Go ... on." I managed to croak as Vidya started to rub her fingers gently on my penis.

"Someone is moaning, grunting, and as you approach the door, you hear the bed creaking." Vidya was now stroking my dick, which was fully turgid. "And now, Rajesh, you fear the worst. Someone has gotten into the house, is with your wife in the bedroom, and ... well you know, so you creep to the door, ready to burst in."

Vidya paused her story to take off her bra. She then parted her legs and asked me to move into position and start licking her. That was another great thing about sex with Vidya. It was efficient -- there was no time spent trying to understand what she wanted via "subtle hints". Vidya knew what she wanted, and she would tell you. Right now it was "Lick my cunt, honey."

As I started to lap at her glistening cunt, and rub my throbbing hardness against her foot, Vidya continued her story.

"What would you do Rajesh, when you slowly open the door and find me lying on my back on the bed, eyes closed with ecstasy, legs up in the air, and a dark skinned brawny guy between my legs, thrusting his manhood into me, again and again?"

"I ... I don't really know, Vidya ... why do you ask?" I moved up and started to suck her nipples.

"Imagine," Gently twisting my ears, Vidya continued, "A big, dark rod going in-and-out, in-and-out, into my pussy. You know your puny little dick is no competition to this giant. And all the while I am being fucked by this guy, I am shouting, 'Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh yes! OH MY GOD! You are so much bigger than my husband! You are reaching deeper into me than he can ever do! OH YES! This is what a real cock feels like!'"

I was breathing hard now, and so was Vidya. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up so that our mouths met in a deep, long, wet kiss. My hard penis slid into her well lubricated pussy. I was now thrusting deep and hard into her while she buckled under my pounding.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes! What would you do Rajesh? Would you be man enough to step in and pull your wife's secret lover away from her? Or would you stand in the doorway and watch, while you wank yourself? Would you continue to watch while my lover pushed himself as deep as he could into me? Would you continue to jack off as this man cuckolds you, his balls slapping against me as he fucks me harder and harder? The moment when he finally deposits his load further into me than you can ever do? OH YES!"

We both exploded simultaneously for twenty seconds of raw, intense, violent frenzy. I just came and came. It was pretty much the best sex we ever had. From then on, Vidya would occasionally use her "cheating scenario" to spice up our sex life. Sometimes when we would be having sex, she would pretend some other guy (with a larger appendage, obviously) was fucking her. Other times, she would take the name of Mohan. I knew Mohan was the guy in Vidya's college who had the largest sized dick, according to her. So when I would be thrusting into her, Vidya would tell me what Mohan used to do to her, getting more and more specific, until I would explode in her.

So, coming back to the present, when Vidya suggested she seduce Gaurav, I looked at her to see if she was joking, or starting another sexual game.

"What are you saying, honey?" I asked her.

"Imagine," Vidya's eyes lit up as she considered her plan, "You are so good at those electronics stuff; you could probably fit a few cameras discretely in this house. We could invite Gaurav to watch an IPL, or some other cricket match, here. He doesn't even know you are trying to uncover proof against him. And once he's here, you make some excuse and leave, and bam! I seduce him, he fucks me, and we have him by the balls!"

"But ... but ..." I stammered. "Another man ... will be having ... sex with you ... honey ..." I trailed off.

Vidya looked at me, and suddenly she was hugging me.

"Oh my darling! Oh my love! I was only joking! Oh sugar pie, my cream pie! Please forgive me!"

How could I remain mad at her, especially when she was covering me with kisses!

"By the way," Vidya told me with a twinkle in her eye, "your mind says you don't like me fucking your boss, but your soldier doesn't think so." She pointed at my penis and laughed.

I laughed too. As Vidya had detailed how she would have seduced Gaurav, my "soldier", as Vidya had put it, "stood at attention". The thought of Gaurav and Vidya was rapidly turning me on. Vidya smiled and started to stroke my shaft.

"Darling," She said. "You have a lot on your mind, so let me be your slave fuck tonight."

Vidya stood up, gave me a little bow, placed her hand on her hips and then continued in her best 'little-girl' voice, "Master! What would please you more? Would you like a blowjob, or a quickie fuck, or would you rather shove your thingy into my ass? Or do you want all three?" She licked her lips tauntingly.

Oh God I loved this woman. By the end of the night I was one drained man.

The next day I called work and told them I was sick. I used the time to visit my lawyer. We went over all the documents but in the end -- his verdict was the same. Gaurav had me by the balls. All the paperwork pointed it as my fault. I then visited three members from the Board that I knew liked me personally. They all said the same thing.

"Find some proof, and then we will back you up. Without any evidence, we can't go against the owner's future son-in-law."

Dejected, I headed home.

"Babydoll," Vidya admonished me, as I was getting into bed after dinner. "You haven't removed your clothes."

"Oh yes." I mumbled an apology and started to undress. Ever since Vidya had implemented the CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) policy (a term I didn't even know existed until Vidya pointed it out), I had gotten used to sleeping in the nude. Yet all this work stress was driving me to distraction. Stripping off my underwear, I slipped into the covers in the buff and snuggled against Vidya, burying my face into her ample bosom.

After sometime, we began to make out. I moved into position and started to finger Vidya. To my astonishment, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, and she was dripping like a faucet. Vidya wrapped her hands around my dick and started to tug at it. We were soon locked in a passionate embrace as I rubbed against her.

"Imagine," Vidya murmured into my ears. "You are sitting on a chair, inside our walk-in closet. There's a small hole, and you are watching the bed. Your marital bed."

"Mmmm...." I ran my tongue deep inside her mouth.

I knew what closet she was talking about. Our bedroom had a huge walk-in closet. If you shut the door, you wouldn't know it was there -- it looked just like another cabinet door (or as they call it in India, an "almirah" door). Behind it, however, was a whole room where Vidya stored her bounteous wardrobe.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds