• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving My Wife a Buzz

Giving My Wife a Buzz

12

Positive and constructive comments and discussion are welcome. Anonymous, abusive, destructive, or negative comments will be deleted.

***************

"No way," said Sally. "There's no way I'm going to be a hostess for your nephew's Stag party!"

"Oh it will be a laugh," said Sue, her old school friend. "We only have to serve Nick and his friends a few drinks and keep the music going. And then tidy up for them afterwards."

Sally glared at her friend. They had known each other for years, and Sue had a reputation for being on the wild side. Like Sally, she was in her mid forties, with a pair of breasts to die for. She was taller than Sally, and had lost most of her waist, unlike Sally who was still sexily curvaceous. Sue's straight bleach blond hair was as long as Sally's auburn curls, and they both spent a fortune at the same hairdressers.

Sue was divorced with kids that had grown up. Sally was happily married to Harry and was loving mother to their three teenage daughters.

"You wouldn't mind, would you, Harry?" Sue turned to Harry.

"You keep me out of this," Harry said, picturing the two sexy women in French Maids outfits.

"It's not as if we will be on our own," continue Sue. "Kathy and Laura have agreed to help too."

"Have they?" Sally sounded amazed. Kathy was usually pretty restrained when it came to going out, and her teenage daughter Laura, was the same age as Harry and Sally's eldest daughter, Dee. "Are you sure, Sue?"

"Yes. I spoke to them yesterday, and they're in. They need the money." Sue sipped her wine at the kitchen table. "Harry, tell her not to be so boring. She'll have a great time."

Harry mentally placed his wife in the centre of a ring of a dozen drunken young guys. He loved it when men looked at his wife, his prized possession. "It might boost your confidence a bit, Sally, and you've been saying you need to get out more."

Sally's jaw dropped. "Are you saying it's a good idea I go and get felt up by a gang of drunken young boys, Harry?"

"I didn't say that. That won't happen. Will it, Sue?"

"Oh for God's sake, Sally," said Sue. "It's just serving drinks at the rugby club, that's all."

"Do you think my confidence needs a boost like this, Harry?"

"Well," began Harry. "Since your mum and dad died, and you lost your job at he hotel, you've been kinda quiet. This might just be the thing to bring you out of your shell."

After Sue and Sally had finished their bottle of wine, Sally tentatively agreed to help out, reserving the right to slap any young man if they went too far.

The next few weeks passed quickly, and Sally pretty much forgot about the evening, until Sue arrived with their costumes.

"You never said anything about wearing a costume," said Sally.

"Oh, relax," said Sue, "It's just part of the fun of the evening. Nick got them specially for us. He's got one for Kathy and Laura too. Now hurry up. They'll be here in an hour, and the taxi is booked for just after, at about seven o'clock."

"Harry? Do you really think this is a good idea?" Sally looked at her husband.

Harry shrugged. "You can always give me a ring and I'll come and pick you up."

The two women headed up to the bedroom to prepare themselves.

As Harry passed by the bedroom, the door was open. The two women had gone in to the bathroom, probably to do their hair. On the bed were Sally and Sue's costume, and Harry decided to take a quick peak at them. There appeared to be a red costume and a black. Each costume consisted of a sheer bodystocking, with a silver zipper up the front, which passed down and underneath the crotch, and back up the other side. The gusset was unusually thick, thought Harry, but that was probably to stop the zip rubbing, and to provide a little modestly to a garment that left nothing to the imagination. He smiled to himself, and waited for the burst of outrage from his wife.

But an hour later, the two women emerged, and made Harry's draw drop.

"Are you satisfied that your wife is dressed like a complete slut!" snapped Sally. But all Harry could do was stare at the black transparent bodystocking. It covered his wife's body from the tip of her toes right to her neck. A silky black vest top provided cover for her lovely chest, exposing her midriff beneath the sheer material of the bodystocking. Her belly button was covered by the silver zipper. A long skirt of silky black ran almost the the floor, but was in fact two pieces of material joined at the waistband, creating deep slits in the side of the skirt that exposed bodystocking-clad thigh when she walked. Simple black stiletto heels completed the look.

Sue was dressed in the red bodystocking, with a tiny wraparound, strapless top that barely covered her breasts, and a tiny miniskirt. If Sally looked like a slut (although a very high-class slut) then Sally looked like a slag.

It then crossed Harry's mind, that if the young lads had provided these costumes for the women, then maybe they had something else in mind after all. Harry's stomach gave a small twist, and his mind began to race with possibilities of getting his wife out of a sticky situation.

But then, three things happened at once.

First, the doorbell rang. It was Kathy and Laura, who had arrived in similar costumes. They took off their long coats, to show the others their costumes. Mumsy Kathy was dressed in a bodysuit of pink, with a pink skirt and vest top of identical design to Sally's. Young Laura's outfit was pure white, with the tiny wrap-around strapless top covering her tiny breasts, and a little miniskirt that showed off her long slender legs. She looked like a virgin about to be offered to a demigod, and Harry found himself paralysed with arousal.

Then Sue called out that the taxi had arrived, and was waiting on the road outside. The women began to slip on their coats and gather a few bags. Harry stared at his wife, and was about to tell her that she could still get out of it.

Finally Harry's phone rang. Of course he should have let it ring, but when you're in a state of shock, its automatic to reach for your pocket and hit 'answer.' The caller was Harry's friend Mat, who had just arrived in town that afternoon, and was keen to get some of the guys together as he had some important news, to do with him and his fiancee.

"You're not actually going to marry her after all this time, are you?" joked Harry, as the women opened the front door. Although he was half listening to his friend's excited reply, he was half trying to get to Sally, to see how she was feeling about all this. But he could tell that Sally was still pissed off at him, and with a final fiery glare at him, she closed the taxi door.

Harry watched the taxi drive down the road, listening to his friend.

Mat had asked Harry to join them at a busy local bar. It was Friday, and the bar was packed with customers, and loud music thumped away. It took several minutes for Harry to find Mat who was surrounded by friends who were slapping him on the back and buying drinks. Harry learnt that after several years of engagement, Mat had finally popped the question, and his fiancee had said yes.

There was a lot to talk about, and much advice to give, and with the noise, the music, and the distraction of his friend's news, Harry hadn't noticed his phone buzzing away to itself in his pocket. It was about ten thirty, when he looked at his phone. He'd received a couple of missed calls from Sally, there were two voice mails, and finally a text. The text had been sent at about an hour ago and said: 'Come get me now.'

Oh shit, through Harry to himself, glancing round at his friends. He walked outside to listen to the first voice message, which had been left at 9:10. There was loud music in the background, and Sally was having to shout to make herself heard: "Harry, it's me. Can you come and get me now please. Please don't be long." The next message about twenty minutes later was more urgent: "Harry you've got to come and get me now! They've got this thing...ohh God..." there was a few moment silence, and then: "Harry please just come now."

He tried calling his wife back but there was no answer. He scrolled through his phonebook, looking for Sue's number and dialled. There was no answer at first, so he dialled again. A man answered the phone: "Yeah?"

"Can I speak to Sue please?"

"Who?"

"Sue. She's serving you drinks. Dressed in red."

"Oh her. Yeah. Hang on."

Harry heard the music get louder, and then Sue's voice: "Hello?"

"Sue, it's Harry.

"Harry! Darling, Harry. How are you tonight?" She was as drunk as a skunk.

"Good thanks. You sound like you're having a good time."

"Ooooh yesss. You would't believe."

"Can I speak to Sally?" There was no answer, and if it hadn't been for the music, he would have thought she had hung up. "Sue? Sue!"

"Yes, Harry?"

"Is Sally alright? I've had a message from her."

"Yes she's fine. She's just serving drinks."

"Can I speak to her?"

"Yes." There was a pause, with more loud music, and the line went dead.

Harry made his apologies to Mat, and set about trying to find a taxi. It wasn't easy, and he finally managed to flag one down a few hundred yards down the road. He gave loose directions to the rugby club, but because neither he nor the taxi driver had been there for some time, it took over an hour to find it.

"Wait here, please," Harry said to the taxi driver.

"It's half past midnight," replied the driver. "I was supposed to finish half an hour ago."

"I'm just picking up my wife. I shan't be long. I'll give you an extra tenner."

"Ok, ok, ok."

The club doors were shut but not locked, and Harry stood inside the hallway. Kathy appeared in her costume, carrying an empty tray. She was hurrying with an expression of concern on her face, and she dashed across the hall and through a door, not even noticing Harry. He followed her through the door and into a kitchen, where she was busy pouring drinks and placing them on the tray.

"Hi, Kathy. How's it going?"

"Harry! Fine, fine," she replied, nervously glancing at him.

"Where's Sally? I got a few messages from her."

"Errr...I think she's in the other hallway." Kathy had opened a few cans of beer, and poured them into glasses. Now she reached for a bottle of Scotch and a set of tumblers.

"I suspect she's pretty pissed off with me?" Harry enquired, trying to judge exactly what Sally's mood might be, from Kathy's reaction. But Kathy was more interested in pouring drinks, and now she was grabbing ice from the freezer. "Kathy? Kathy is everything alright?" Harry placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes. Yes. I just need to get these drinks to them."

"Just hold on a minute," Harry sensed something was not quite right.

Suddenly, Kathy's eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and she bent forward, clutching her crotch. "Ohhhh...ohhh...fuck!" she exclaimed. Her body convulsed a few times, and she let out a little cry.

"Kathy? God, are you all right?" Harry stared at her in shock. He noticed that as well as the outfit she was wearing, a small black collar was round her neck. Fastened to it with a tiny padlock was the zipper of her bodysuit.

After a few moments the convulsions stopped. "Yes, yes, I just better get these drinks to them straight away."

Kathy grabbed the heavy tray and pushed open the door with hips. She dashed out of the kitchen, with Harry following. She made her was across the hall and down a passageway. He was about to follow her when Sally appeared out of another doorway.

"Sally, I got your..."

"You dumb fuck!" she hissed at him. "You should have been here hours ago."

Harry was shocked at his wife's language. She could be fiery, but never used abusive language like that at him. She also looked dishevelled, her hair messed, and her skirt twisted. She had a glazed, drunken expression, although she wasn't slurring her words, and her breath didn't smell particularly of alcohol.

"I'm sorry, babe, I got here as fast as I could. I was with Mat and the boys, do you know he's finally got..."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" She screamed, and her hips began violently thrusting.

"Sally? Sally!"

"Nuuuuyyyyaaaaghhhhh!" She grabbed his shoulder for support, trying to stay upright.

Harry caught her, and felt her whole body in spasm. "Sally! What the hell?" He noticed that she too wore a collar with the tag of the zipper attached with a tiny padlock.

"Aaaaarrgghh...it's your fault...nnnuugghhhhh...I told youoohhhhhhhhh...they got this thing...ssshheeeedtttt...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...god..."

Finally, the attack subsided.

"Are you ok? Whats happening?"

Sally looked dazed. She grabbed the tray. "Get the others. Get back here in five minutes."

She dashed into the kitchen. A bemused Harry set off down the passageway to look for Kathy. Halfway down he heard screams from a room to the right. He opened the door into a locker room. On one of the benches, a young man was lying on his back, naked. Straddling him was Sue, rocking her hips back and forth. Her costume had been pulled down to expose her breasts, that were being fondled by the young man, who was clearly very close to orgasm. The tag of the zipper had evidently been released from the collar she too wore.

Another naked guy appeared behind her, wrapping his arms round her waist, and bending her forward, easing his very erect manhood down below her exposed ass cheeks. Another man, his erection poking out his jeans zipper approached Sue.

"Ohh..ohh...careful..." she whispered as the guy behind began to slide himself into her, pushing her forward so her breasts came within reach of the mouth of the guy she was straddling. Instantly he took one deep in his mouth, and she let out a long, deep sigh of satisfaction.

Sue's eyes then met Harry's. "Ohh god, Harry, I'm so sorry." Harry didn't hear the rest of what she tried to say, as her mouth was filled with cock.

He watched her for a few moments, paralysed with shock, aroused, confused, half desperately wanting to join the three men who were savaging her. Then he remembered Sally, and the other women, and dashed out into the corridor.

More noises came from a door down the passage, and he burst in. A meeting room with tables and chairs was occupied by several men drinking and smoking. The centre of attention was clearly Kathy and Laura. Both of them were on the carpet, rolling, clutching at themselves, moaning, their bodies in spasm, their hips thrusting spasmodically.

At first, Harry thought that they night have been given drugs, and were having some sort of seizure, maybe as a side effect. But this wasn't that kind of party, and there had to be a better explanation.

"What's going on?" he asked one of the guys who was drinking a tumbler of Scotch.

The guy held up a little black box with controls on. He waved it, smiling. "Remote control vibrating bodysuits."

"What?"

"Latest thing from Japan. Sewn in to the gusset of the bodysuit. Amazing thing. Once activated it all swells up inside, and vibrates like mad. It's got five speeds," he giggled, jiggling the box in his hand. "They're on setting three right now."

I tall muscly guy was knelt by the tiny form of Laura, whose slender body was being controlled by the box in his hand. He switched it down to setting one, allowing her rest. He stroked her head gently. "Do you like that? Is it nice?" The poor girl hadn't the energy left to reply.

"How long have you been doing that to her? Harry asked.

"About three hours," the man sniggered. "Setting four makes her cum really loudly."

"No, please," whimpered Laura.

"I thought I'd try setting five this time."

"No! Don't!" shouted Kathy, who was herself having difficulty staying conscious. "Please don't. She wont be able to take it. Please!"

The guy bent over Laura grinned at the guy with the Scotch.

"Shall we turn you up instead, Kathy?" He took another swig of his Scotch. "You haven't actually cum for us yet have you?"

Kathy moaned in protest, her eyes widened, and the guy moved the slider control on the remote unit. It clicked, and Kathy let out a scream. Her hips began thrusting wildly, her head arched back. Her hands moved up the side of her body to grab her breasts.

"My god!" Harry was dumbfounded. "How can it do that to her?"

The Scotch guy sniggered. "It's amazing how it works. Nick tried it out on his fiancee. After an hour she was begging for him to fuck her."

"What?"

"It works every time."

"You mean you've done this before?"

"Yeah," he took another gulp. "We've had a couple of parties since we discovered these little beauties. The longer you keep them switched on, the more desperate they become. Eventually they can't take it any more. Some of them pass out. Others will do anything to cum. They even beg to be fucked. It's amazing."

Harry stared at the guy as he finished his drink, put the glass carefully down on a table, and went and crouched beside Kathy. Her hands pawed at her breasts, squeezing them, clawing at the material of her bodysuit. The guy placed his hand on her crotch. "Wanna go to level five?"

Kathy stared at him, petrified. He flicked the switch.

"Fuuuuuuuuucccccccck!" Kathy's scream filled the air.

"That feel good?" The guy began to explore her body, his hands roaming over her legs, stomach, her breasts. He leaned over her, staring into her eyes. Suddenly she grabbed him. Harry thought she was going to scratch his face, or hit him. But instead she pulled him to her, her tongue seeking his lips. He lay on top of her, their lips locked. Kathy reached down, grabbing his ass.

Harry felt he should do something. This poor housewife was about to betray her marital vows, seduced by a machine that she had been cleverly tricked into wearing. But he was frozen, locked into what was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen.

"You like that," the guy was saying to Kathy. She nodded. "You want me?" She nodded. "Tell me what you want." She groaned, as he began to loosen his belt and unzip his fly.

"Ohhh, god," moaned Kathy.

"You better hurry up and tell me what you want," he said, "or Danny might just help himself to your little daughter."

"Ohhhh, god. No. Please. Take me. Do what you want to me, just leave her."

"Really? You want me?" Kathy nodded. "Inside you?" She nodded again. He fiddled with the tiny padlock on her collar. The zipper on her bodysuit came loose, and slowly he began to unzip her. When the zip reached her crotch, he stopped, moving his hand down the front to her pussy. He moved aside the in-built sex toy, pushing it away from her before inserting his fingers. Kathy whimpered. "Spread your legs, baby." Kathy obliged. "Wider." He positioned himself over her. She writhed under him, her hips gyrating uncontrollably. "You want it?"

She nodded, her legs wrapped themselves around him, her hands grabbing the back of his neck. "Yesss. Yesssss. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuuucckk meeee!"

Harry could see that in one thrust, the guy had impaled himself entirely inside Kathy. There was no resistance from her, and he could see her glistening skin, moist and wet around her pussy. The squelch of his hard cock as it passed through her juices could be heard only above Kathy's rhythmic moaning. She clawed at his back, pulling at his shirt, digging her claws into the back of his skin.

Behind her, two men were stripping off.

And Danny had already unfastened Laura's collar. Harry could see her breasts, tiny and exposed. Little mewing sounds escaped her lips, as Danny's lips tasted her nipples

"Mum!" she cried.

But her mum was away in a world of her own. She no longer cared that she was being unfaithful to her husband. She didn't care that her daughter was about to be taken. All she wanted was to cum!

"That feel good, lady?" the guy said to her as he fucked his married prize.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving My Wife a Buzz

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds