• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut Ch. 02

Daddy's Slut Ch. 02

"Fuck me Daddy! Please fuck me!"

Harry had never been a saint and he wasn't going to start now, his daughter was there, naked, opening her legs wide, inviting him. His cock was hard and nothing was stopping him now. He rose from his chair, quickly getting rid of the few cloths he still had on.

"Turn around, get on your knees on the sofa," he ordered as he crossed the room.

She was quick to respond, bending forward, arse in the air. "Daddy, if you're going to fuck by bum, please be gentle the first time, l've never been fucked there, l've only ever stuck my little vibrator up there, please be gentle the first time."

She was turned away from him, all her senses alive, waiting for his touch.

"Ow!" She yelled as he landed a sharp slap on her upturned buttocks. Her whole body shook and a short jet of fluid shot from her cunt.

"Like that do you?" He asked, landing another blow.

"Fuck Daddy, you made me cum... oh yes Daddy; yes."

Harry grabbed her hips, rubbing the tip of his cock against her dripping cunt lips, she moved to meet him expecting him to enter her but no, he pulled back then adjusted is position as he placed his cock against her puckered anus. He sensed her tensing.

"I'll decide where l fuck you and when l fuck you, do you hear?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Now open up for me."

Rachel parted her legs slightly.

Another hard slap sent her quivering again, "Not like that you slut, use your hands to pull your arse open."

Rachel knew she had made a mistake asking him to be gentle with her bum hole, she knew he was going to shove that big cock up her arse good and hard and she had to take it, she wanted to take it. She did as she was told, pulling her bum cheeks apart, presenting her bum hole to him, hoping he was still slippery from when she sucked him.

He toyed with her, rubbing his cock against her anus and up and down the cleft of her buttocks. He gripped her hips tightly, felt her try to relax ready for his thrust, then, at the last second moved his cock to her cunt entrance and rammed into her until his belly slammed into her arse. He reached under her to grab her swinging tits, sinking his fingers into that tender flesh, using them to pull her back onto his cock as he rammed it into her.

"Yes Daddy!" Rachel was in paradise, she had never been fucked like this, never been used like this; this was how she had dreamt it would be for years, her Daddy's wonderful cock ploughing into her cunt, his hands mauling her tits, their bodies slamming together. This was proper fucking, base, rough. This was Daddy taking ownership of his little girl, she had almost cum with his first thrust, as his hands grabbed her tits she felt it burst in her belly as her juices flowed, god that was good but now there was another building, she felt it like the pressure of water against a dam, building and building as he was merciless with her cunt.

"Yes Daddy, yes. Fuck me, hurt me, own me. Yes Daddy, l love you Daddy l-l-love you D-D-Daddy."

Harry had felt the first flood surrounding his cock with her heat, that had driven him on to fuck her harder, grinding himself into her with each thrust. This was how Mary loved it and now his slut daughter had to take it. He released her tits and gave her arse another slap, and another, seeing that red patch appearing on her smooth, white flesh fired his lust even more. He went for her nipples, squeezing them so hard that they flattened, then twisting them.

Rachel gave out a yell as the pain in her nipples shot through her body, bursting that dam. Her whole body shaking as the most powerful orgasm of her life ripped through her. He was still fucking her as she felt her cunt juices pouring out of her, the orgasm just kept going. Another sharp pain as he slapped her again sent more vibrations through her. Her arms collapsed as he hammered her down into the sofa showing no mercy.

Harry was in a trance, all the frustration he had felt after losing Mary was coming out at last. He could feel his orgasm building. "Fuck me bitch! Fuck me you little slut!"

"Yes Daddy, yes please oh yes please, l love you Daddy."

One final deep thrust and his cum erupted into her cunt, pumping jets of hot cum into her, he grabbed her tits again forcing himself in as deep as he could as he pumped his seed into her. He could hear her crying but that made him drive harder.

Rachel felt his cock explode inside her, the hot spunk filling her, felt him grab her tits, hurting her, loving her. She had dreamt it would be like this, hoped it would be like this, all those years masturbating, imagining his cock pumping into her and now she finally had it. The tears welled up, she couldn't stop herself from crying, crying with the pleasure of it. She loved him so much, she new this was how it would be from now on, she was so happy.

Harry thought his brain would burst, even when he had emptied every last drop of spunk into her his cock kept pumping, there was no let up he had to keep driving into her.

"Fuck me you slut!" He shouted as another orgasm sent him crazy, his body trying to fire more spunk into her but there was none, still the sensations fired him on until he could take no more, collapsing, exhausted onto her. Her body was still quivering beneath him, her cunt muscles still milking his cock as if searching for every last drop. She was sobbing as he kissed the back of her neck, holding her tight, merging their bodies.

Rachel had no idea how long they lay like that, had she passed out? She didn't know. She wallowed in the weight of him lying on her, his cock still embedded in her, joining them as one. She felt his cock subsiding, desperately trying to hold it with her cunt muscles, not willing to let it go. Finally it slipped from her and her father rolled over to end up half on the sofa and half on the floor. She went to him, kissing him, thanking him, telling him she loved him. He held her and kissed her, wanting to feel her lying next to him.

Slowly her kisses travelled down his body, the rough stubble on his chin, his neck. She kissed his hairy chest, sucking on his nipples then on over the swell of his belly, she kissed the mat of hair that covered his lower belly, then her lips found his cock, soft and wet and slippery, covered in the mixture of his spunk and her cunt juice. She kissed the length of him, kissed his balls, savouring the taste of him.

Harry felt the warm glow of tenderness flood over him as he gently caressed her back. "You okay? Did l hurt you?"

"Mmmmmm, l'm fine Daddy. Yes you hurt me but that was what l wanted, l wanted you to want me so bad you'd wouldn't care about me." She gave his cock a kiss, revelling in the way it twitched at her contact, knowing that she could revive it at will. "I've always wanted to be fucked like that, l've watched girls getting fucked like that on the internet and wished it was me, but it had to be you Daddy, had to be you stabbing me with your beautiful cock." She kissed it again, smiling as she saw it beginning to grow. "Looks like he wants me again."

"Are you trying to kill me off?" He chuckled, giving her bum a playful smack.

"If l do," she giggled, taking hold of his cock, feeling it swell, "l'm going to have this preserved and use it as a dildo." She took the tip of his glans into her mouth.

"Your mother used to do this to me, used to fuck me till l was dry then keep on fucking me till my balls hurt. We were so good together, it's not fair, she had to go so young." He felt the tears run down his cheeks thinking of his beloved Mary. "She was insatiable, l've seen her take six men, one after another, milking them dry and still wanting more. I loved her so much."

"I know Daddy, l know she loved you too. I wish she had told me years ago how your life had been, there was only time for her to tell me a little about it, sometimes towards the end she wasn't able to talk for long. She never regretted anything Daddy, all the men, all the things she did, never regretted any of it because she knew you loved each other."

Rachel had altered her position and now, as she kissed his growing cock, he was able to run his hand over the swell of her buttocks, slipping between her open thighs to feel the wet stickiness of her cunt. Sliding two fingers into her, coating them with the mixture that was still in side her, then tracing his fingers back to the rosebud of her anus, massaging it, coating it with their combined juices, gently probing as she took his cock into her mouth again, raising her bum slightly to allow him access. He pressed one finger against her anus, feeling it relax, allowing him it slip inside.

"That feels good Daddy," she moved again, trying to make it easier for him, knowing what he was preparing her for. "Make me ready Daddy, l want this big, beautiful cock up my bum hole, l want to take it all."

"Not yet sweetheart, it will take time before you can take it all, l don't want to damage you."

"Did Mum take it? Were you gentle with her or did you fuck her bum the way you just fucked my cunt?"

"Your mother took a long time before l could get my full length into her arse hole, even then l had to take my time before l could give it a good fucking. Other men were fucking her arse long before she could take mine properly. She loved being fucked there, said her orgasms were totally different."

His cock was regaining its strength, due to Rachel constantly stroking and kissing it.

"When did you start wife swapping Daddy? Sian and l never knew a thing until Mum told me, how did you manage to keep it from us for so long?"

"It's a very long story Baby, your mother was a very sexual person, l knew she had fucked other boys before we got together, normally l would have dismissed her as a common slut, in fact l only went out with her because my then girlfriend had dumped me and l needed a girl to fuck that evening. My mate suggested your Mum as a couple of boys had said she was a good fuck. I know it's a strange way to start a relation ship that lasts for fifty years but that first evening l just fell completely in love with her and l loved her every minute since then."

Harry had worked his finger into her bum up to the knuckle, then he slowly added another, drawing a gasp of pleasure from his daughter as she slid her mouth over his cock.

"We had a fairly normal sex life for a couple of years," he continued, "we fucked at least once a day and gradually we started doing it in different locations, her favourite was for her to stand on a bridge over the motorway, holding the barrier while l fucked her from behind."

Rachel released his cock. "That was pretty daring for those times." Resuming her kisses down his shaft to his balls as his fingers created the most pleasurable sensations in her bottom.

"We used to read magazines to give us ideas, then we read about wife swapping, you and your sister were quite young then, l had just had my vasectomy because we didn't want any more children. As it happened, when we started swapping your Mum went back on the pill."

Rachel was squirming about on his fingers as they invaded her, her kisses had now got him rock hard again.

"I really want to hear the full story Daddy, but l have to go soon, the kids will be home from school, can you try fucking my bum before l go, you've got me well lubricated, please let me try, even if l can only take a little bit...please."

He was in no state to resist. "Get back on your knees then and spread yourself for me."

Rachel resumed the same position as before, only this time when her father placed his cock against her anus he increased the pressure and she moved to meet him. Slowly her hole expanded as his glans slid a couple of inches into her.

"Fuck that feels good," she moaned, "l bet l can take it all."

"Oh no you don't young lady," he admonished, " you take your time, if l get right inside you l'm going to want to start fucking you and it's too soon for that. Just get used to the feel of it for now, next time we'll see how much you can take."

"Feels like l've got a tree trunk up me now," she replied, "feels good though, not the same as in my cunt but a good feeling."

"Shame Jack doesn't fuck you there, l expect he's a bit smaller than me but at least you would be more used to having a living cock up your arse."

"You're kidding," she laughed, " he would be horrified if l suggested it, anyway my vibrator is bigger than his tiny cock, it's a wonder he ever got it deep enough up my cunt to get me pregnant. If you're not going to fuck me how are you going to cum?"

"Like this," he said, withdrawing from her arse hole which caused a whimper of disappointment. "Come here and suck me in off."

There was no hesitation in taking his cock that had just been up her bum deep into her mouth, taking him as deep as she could, resisting the impulse to gag as he hit the back of her throat, her one hand went behind him to pull him into her, the other caressed his balls. She had read on the internet that there was a sensitive area just behind a man's balls, her fingers searched for it.

"That's good," he said as she found the spot, his cock pulsating in her mouth. "That's good, stroke me there... now my arse hole, finger my arsehole...yes there... now inside, push your finger up my arse."

She could feel the effect this was having on his cock in her mouth as her finger invaded his anus. He was holding her head, forcing his cock into her throat, she was struggling to breathe, trying to breathe through her nose. He pulled out as she grew desperate for air, he held his cock, striking her face with it.

"Fucking slut, suck it, come on suck it!" He was jabbing her face with it, forcing it back into her mouth. "Work my arse hole, come on bitch, work your finger up my arse, make me cum."

She tried to do as he ordered, trying to take his cock, trying to breathe, ramming her finger up his bum hole, adding a second.

"That's good...yes that's good, good girl...take my spunk."

He pulled out again, this time holding his cock in front of her face as he wanked it, striking her face with it, telling her to open her mouth for his cum. With a groan his sphincter gripped her fingers as his balls emptied their load, shooting his spunk into her open mouth, over her face then over her tits. She was working her fingers inside him, encouraging him to give her more.

As his orgasm subsided, she sought his cock with her mouth, drawing out the last drop of his cum, wanting every last drop.

Finally, she removed her fingers as he withdrew his cock. She held it, kissing it, licking the cum from it. She looked up at him, "Was I good Daddy? Was l a good girl Daddy?"

"Yes baby, you were a good girl: you know Daddy loves you don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, l know you love me...l love you."

He took her in his arms, feeling the stickiness of the cum that covered her tits as he drew her to him, looked and her spunk covered face and kissed her, tasting his own cum as he kissed her deeply, their tongues searching for each other. He moved from her mouth, kissing her nose, her eyes, as he held her tight. He knew this was so wrong but he just couldn't resist her.

She finally pulled back, saying she was going to have to go. He told her to use the shower upstairs, she gathered her clothes and made her way upstairs as he slumped back into his chair, reliving in his mind everything that had happened.

Rachel knew she was running short of time, she only had time to wash the cum from her face, knowing she hadn't done a thorough job but relishing the fact that she would be going home with traces of her father's spunk still on her body.

She dressed quickly then went back downstairs. Harry was still in his chair, naked. She bent and kissed him, "l have to go Dad, l want to know everything Dad, l want you to tell me everything that you and Mum did so l can be a good girl for you. I can't come tomorrow but l'll come round on Friday and we'll talk then."

"Okay sweetheart," he looked up into her eyes, "l'm sorry if l hurt you or frightened you sweetheart, you know l love you don't you?"

She kissed the top of his head. "Of course l know you love me, l wanted it Dad, l wanted everything and l want more, my pussy is twitching now wanting more. Look, l have to go, l'll take your laundry. Is Sian coming this week?"

Harry had had a knee replaced six months earlier, his youngest daughter was a qualified Sport Therapist, she was calling in once a week to massage his leg as he was experiencing a tightness in his calf and thigh. "Yes, l think she said she would be here tomorrow."

"Okay, l'll check with her later. I'll see you on Friday and we'll talk properly, okay?"

"Okay sweetheart, see you then." She kissed him again then rushed off, trying to get home before the children.

Harry was left with his thoughts, he wondered if he should try and stop this madness, he had got carried away, he should never have done the things he had done. He closed his eyes but could only picture his daughter knelt before him, his cum running down her face onto those magnificent tits. He felt his cock responding to his thoughts and tried to stop the feelings he was having but it was no good. He knew that he was going to do it again, knew he could not resist her, she wanted him, wanted him to do those things, wanted to do those things that Mary had loved doing.

He closed his eyes again, seeing Mary, his beautiful wife, smiling, blowing him a kiss. Had she been watching? Was she sending him a message? He didn't believe in all that stuff about contacting the afterlife but at that moment he felt she was close, he wanted her, missed her. Slowly he relaxed back into his chair drifting into a peaceful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds