• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix

Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix

"Hello, Wendy, how are you doing?" Samuel asked as he looked at the tall, slender, blonde-haired, forty-something friendly woman whose deceptively frail demeanor hid more strength than most people realized. Clad in her blue work shirt and dark pants, Wendy stood at a corner near the Walmart entrance, casually smoking a cigarette in the dark.

"Hey, Samuel, I'm fine, and you?" Wendy paused to say, smiling that beatific smile of hers, though her lovely face looked tired. The two friends stood there, casually chatting. A middle-aged white dude walking into the store saw the two of them, frowned and shook his head. Wendy didn't appear to notice, but Samuel quietly bristled.

For Samuel knew what the middle-aged dude was thinking. As a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the Canadian Capital, he was used to people staring at him in a hostile manner. White guys in particular glared at him with nothing but hatred in their eyes, especially when they saw him in the company of a white female. Another one of them with one of our women, that's what the guy must have been thinking when he saw Wendy and Samuel together.

"I'm alright, I guess, going through the breakup blues," Samuel said, and Wendy looked at him curiously. Samuel sighed, then gave her the run-down. For the past year and a half, he'd been seeing this young Indian woman named Aneeja, whom he met at Carleton University, and they had their ups and downs. Things came to a half a week ago when Aneeja sat Samuel down, and told him she wanted to break up...

"Sorry about that, Sammy, a lot of these young girls don't know a good man when they see one," Wendy said, and she gently laid her hand on Samuel's shoulder, and her eyes met his. Samuel sighed and nodded, and Wendy nodded and smiled, but did not budge, nor did she move her hand from his shoulder. For some reason, Wendy drew closer still, and Samuel's heart skipped a beat. What was she doing?

"Sammy, if there's anything I can do to help you in this difficult time, don't hesitate to ask," Wendy said with that mysterious smile of hers, and Samuel nodded sagely, and watched her extinguish her cigarette before she waved at him and walked back into the store. Not for the first time, Samuel found himself noticing that Wendy had a nice ass on her...

"Thank you kindly," Samuel said, mostly to himself, as he went back to work. As security guard for the entire store, he had the unpleasant duty of asking people for receipts when they exited the premises, and many of the customers, especially old white folks, didn't take kindly to that. Sometimes Samuel wondered if they disliked him because he was doing his job, or due to the fact that he was a young Black man. Damn the old buzzards, Samuel thought.

Samuel resumed his post, and try as he might, he couldn't stay focused. The young brother found himself thinking about Aneeja, the sexy and voluptuous young Indian-Canadian diva who introduced him to the world of BDSM. Even though Aneeja could be a real bitch to him at times, Samuel found himself turned on as he remembered Aneeja tying him up and whooping his ass with his own belt. Good times indeed.

When Samuel's break came, he went to the in-house MacDonald's restaurant, and got himself a sandwich, fries and a drink. After wolfing down his food, he went out and walked around a bit. The Walmart dominated the area, and was surrounded by shops and restaurants, forming a sort of mall for this moneyed area of the west end of Ottawa. Samuel sat at a bench near the old auto section of the store, a spot which was blissfully empty.

"You like this spot too, eh?" came a familiar feminine voice, and Samuel turned around and gasped in surprise. For before him stood Wendy, another cigarette in hand, a coy smile on her lovely face. Samuel smiled and gestured with his hand, and Wendy stepped closer. As usual, Samuel found her presence soothing, especially given what he was going through. A tough semester, the loss of a family member, and now, his girlfriend dumping him...

"It's a great spot, Wendy, I like to come here to think," Samuel said, and Wendy nodded and sat across from him. Gently, Wendy laid her hand on Samuel's, and looked into his eyes. Samuel looked at her and swallowed hard, for he realized that for once, his habit of both oversharing and being vague wasn't going to cut it. Fess up time, he thought.

"So, what did Aneeja do to you?" Wendy asked, her blue eyes boring into Samuel's, and after a brief hesitation, Samuel told Wendy...everything. His first meeting with Aneeja inside the Carleton University library, their slow-burn romance, and the final, desperate moments of their relationship, which Aneeja ended because her conservative Indian parents, die-hard racists one and all, didn't want her to be with a black man. When Samuel finished his spiel, Wendy looked at him, a tender expression on her lovely face.

"And that's all she wrote," Samuel said wistfully, and Wendy looked at him, smiling. Her lovely face drew closer to his, until they were inches apart. Samuel looked at Wendy, and she flashed him that mysterious, fearless smile of hers. One that was full of promise...and something else. Suddenly, it dawned on Samuel that the lady sitting across from him was quite sensual. Indeed, Wendy was a smoking hot mama...

"So, Aneeja used to dominate you in the bedroom and you miss it? What did she do, if you don't mind my asking?" Wendy said, matter-of-factly, as she looked at Samuel, leaning back on the bench. Samuel pursed his lips, smiled and nodded. Oh, well. He opened up this can of worms. And now his friend and co-worker Wendy, of all people, was quizzing him about it. Might as well deal with it...

"Well, I miss the face-slapping and the spanking," Samuel admitted, and Wendy looked at him and her smile changed, from the friendly smile of a concerned friend, to an altogether different one. When she leaned back on the back of the bench chair and looked at Samuel, there was an almost calculating gleam in Wendy's normally friendly and caring blue eyes. One that Samuel, being young and naïve, apparently missed, much to Wendy's delight...

"Hmm, Samuel, I think I can help you out, if you let me," Wendy said slyly, and this time, she laid both hands on Samuel's shoulders, and locked eyes with him. Wendy could practically see the wheels turning in Samuel's mind, and she licked her lips suggestively. From the nervous way Samuel blinked, her seemingly harmless gesture definitely had the desired effect...

"Wendy, I don't know what to say," Samuel replied, and he looked at the seemingly innocuous, polite blonde lady he'd known and worked with for over a year, and hesitated. All of a sudden, Wendy was looking all seductive and stuff, instead of harmless, sweet and innocent. When she drew closer to him, so close their lips were inches apart, Samuel smiled. And then he kissed her.

"Hmm, your lips are sweet, Samuel, now, let's do this," Wendy said, a wicked gleam in her now frosty blue eyes. Samuel smiled and then stood up, facing Wendy. Smiling in a sexy, dangerous manner, Wendy rubbed her hands together, and then instructed Samuel to take off his glasses. Nodding, the young man complied, and looked at his co-worker, suddenly filled with anticipation, dread, and a bit of excitement...

"Wendy, um," Samuel began, and he felt the sting of her slap on his cheek. Wendy lashed out and slapped the hell out of Samuel. The young Haitian man stood there, blinking in surprise, even though he'd known what was coming. Damn, the slap stung like hell...and he liked it. Wendy looked at Samuel, and smiled, pleased by his reaction.

"You liked it, right? Hmm, Samuel, I think this is going to be fun for the both of us, I love to dominate and torment men, with their consent, of course," Wendy said, and with that, she gave Samuel another peck on the lips, and then went for a double whammy...by slapping him on the face and on the ass at the same time. Samuel looked at Wendy, stunned, and she winked, a mixture of cruelty and excitement on her usually serene features.

"Yeah, it's fun alright," Samuel said as he rubbed his face, and looked at Wendy, surprised by the transformation in her. Wendy looked at him and grinned. When Samuel told her about his 'problem,' she was secretly overjoyed. For ages she'd fancied the big and tall, quiet and reserved Haitian brother, and thrown many hints his way, but he was so into his Indian hussy, he missed them. Well, now, at last, Wendy had a good shot at him.

"Wait till I bend you over and spank you, you know, I don't live far from the store, just so you know," Wendy said hopefully, and she winked at Samuel before walking back into the store. Samuel stood there and watched her go, admiring the hell out of Wendy's tight black pants. What a woman, he thought. To think this sex bomb was right under his nose, and he had no idea. Time to have a little fun, Samuel told himself, smiling as he went back to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 420 milliseconds