• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Controlled Society Pt. 03

Black Controlled Society Pt. 03

This is a continuation of Black Controlled Society, Parts 1 and 2. Please read those stories for background to this part. This is a story of fiction and all characters are 18 years and older.

The Exam

Twenty year old tommie was led to a medical exam room by a tall, thin, cute aide. She was in her early twenties, about 5'10" and 115 lbs. She was wearing tight short shorts, a tube top that exposed large, soft breasts and heels which added another 4" to her height. She was chewing gum loudly and it continued to snap as she manipulated the boy. The room had an examination table in the middle of the room circled by counter space with a large sink, stainless steel instruments and some type of rubber paraphernalia that tommie did not recognize. The aide grabbed his balls, pulled him up on the exam table and roughly positioned him on all fours. She pushed his knees apart so his boy-pussy and dangling dick were exposed. She started to knead his tiny dick with her thumb and forefinger, making it a hard little stick. The white boys were always more compliant when their little things were hard.

A large, buxom Black doctor came in, her stethoscope hanging between her breasts that were hardly contained by the unbuttoned white coat she was wearing. The coat hardly concealed her large protruding behind as she sashayed into the room. She was naked except for the coat, her large, sagging breasts and distended belly ending in a wild forest of pubic hair. The aide stepped back a few paces, deferring to the doctor, who was known her roaming hands and insatiable sexual prowess. As Dr. Black went to the sink to wash her hands, she gave the aide a look and smiled lewdly. This was one Black cunt that she was going to enjoy! Then she picked up a pair of latex gloves and approached the table.

She moved in front of tommie, took his face in her hands and started to examine him closely. She began to dictate to the young aide who took notes on a tablet.

"Good eyebrows. Long, thick lashes. Dark brown eyes -- perhaps create a slant to give her an exotic look. Hair is long and brown - continue to grow out. Add blonde highlights. Cute nose, freckles -- keep them, she'll always look young and fresh. Full lips, no need for Botox or other facial enhancements. Skin is soft and clear, cheek bones are well formed and effeminate. Overall heart-shape is conducive to a feminine look. Open your mouth, cunt!"

tommie opened his mouth and the doctor pushed Her fingers in, pulling his cheeks to measure elasticity, looking at his teeth for cavities and other abnormalities. She pinched the end of his tongue with forceps, pulled it out and measured it.

"Nice long tongue, moist mouth, good saliva-producing glans, supple cheeks. Excellent wet, moist orifice for sucking and licking. It should feel just like a woman's pussy," she remarked.

She pushed her full hand into his throat, checking his gag reflex. tommie started choking and she removed her hand.

"Get me a size ten, medium thickness," she ordered. The aide went to the nearest wall and brought back a long, Black, rubber dildo with a large purple head.

"Hold her steady, sweet thing," she teased the aide, as she began to force the head into tommie's mouth and back to his throat. As he began to choke, she withdrew, gave him a moment to recover and then started again. Usually this is a short test to see how receptive the white boy is to deep throating a large Black cock. Normally the boys gag and throw-up, but tommie surprised them. Within minutes the rubber head had penetrated his throat and the doctor was working it into his tight orifice several times before withdrawing it.

"This one's a natural!" she smiled as she withdrew the implement for the last time. She continued to dictate: "Subject shows great facility in sucking and throating large Black Cock. Gag reflex subdued within minutes of insertion. Suggest advanced classes in Big Black Cock Worship and cock sucking."

She then began a detailed examination of the rest of his body, manipulating his boy tits ("her nipples harden on hand contact. Start her on hormones to expand the breast tissue."), measuring his chest, waist and hips ("nice plump ass cheeks, hormones should fill these out without surgical enhancement."), taking a closer look at his legs and feet ("nice petite feet -- should be able to carry a 4" heel perfectly.")

Finally She used a speculum to spread his ass cheeks and examine his boy-pussy. She lubricated his asshole and slowly slid her fat middle finger into his tight hole. tommie let out a moan as she pushed it all the way in and sighed as she withdrew her finger. She gently started to push in and out and observed his hips as they pushed with her on each stroke.

"Excellent anal elasticity. Will be able to accommodate the largest Black Cock with adequate training. Exhibited passionate moans from my middle digit -- she will make an excellent BBC slut, front and back!"

As the doctor completed the examination and signed off on the notes, she approached the aide, put her hand on her firm ass and began to stroke it gently, as the same time pulling her into an open-mouthed kiss. The doctor probed her mouth with her long, thick tongue and pushed her hand between the girl's legs. She stroked and kissed the girl, who reacted to the doctor's ministrations and found herself kissing her back. The doctor kissed her face and neck and then allowed the aide to kiss and lick her prominent breasts. They finally parted.

"Be at my room tonight, 7pm sharp. And bring your appetite!" Then she walked out of the room to her next exam. The aide stared at her large, swaying ass and felt a wetness between her legs. She smiled as she turned to tommie.

"Let's go, pussy boy. On your feet!" She went to the closet and came back with some clothes for him to wear: a spaghetti strap tank top and a short tight skirt. He put these on and his little member began to erect. The aide saw it and snorted! This was so typical of these little dick pussies. He was then led to bus with a half dozen other "pussy-boys" and transported to a very special facility.

As demand for white girls increased, the Black Elite created a program to transform suitable white boys into cock-sucking sluts. This program accomplished several things: (1) it increased the supply of white cock-suckers to the general population; and (2) it provided an extra kink for those Black Studs that preferred boy pussy. These "boys" were transferred to a special school that provided them with female hormones, breast and ass enhancements and classes on feminization, make-up, dressing and deep-throating.

The SOAP School

The bus stopped at a non-descript building on the outskirts of the city. The advertising out front suggested that it was more than The SOAP School (Sluts for Oral and Anal Penetration). In addition, there was the Government Department for Black Homelessness, which arranged accommodations for the homeless and destitute in white-owned homes through a mandatory lottery system. When an itinerant presented himself (or herself), the computer would randomly generate the address of a white-owned house and inform the homeowner of their obligation, under the Harmonization Act, to house, feed and entertain the Black vagrant until they chose to move on. Some vagrants, and their extended families, have lived in the same home for 40 or more years.

The building also housed the Black Boy's College (BBC), which was actually a vocational management school for those Black Teens held back in high school. They were taught the tools and techniques needed to manage an all-white workforce. One of their "practice projects" was to manage the white staff that cleaned and maintained the building.

In addition there were several small businesses: a cafeteria that provided food all day long; several boutiques specialized in women's fashion and accessories; and the Black Stallion, a bar and strip joint.

The gaggle of she-boys were led into the SOAP School lobby, which was carpeted in plush brown and contained many comfortable chairs and couches decorated in gold and other warm colors. Sitting on those couches and chairs were incredibly beautiful GIRLS! One with long, straight brown hair and a large bust, sat demurely with her legs crossed at the ankle, reading a fashion magazine. Another blonde, who had a thin waist cinched by a gold belt and a huge ass, was kneeling on a couch next to an older Black Man, his 9" cock nestled in her mouth. He held her blonde hair by the hand and was pumping his massive cock into her throat: you could see the imprint of his cock work its way in and out of her throat. Her excess saliva bathed his thick meatstick as she swallowed and slurped him again and again.

There were other girls as well: blondes, redheads, brunettes, in short skirts or dresses and revealing tops. They stopped to watch the group of "newbies" walk into the School. The she-boys were in awe -- they had no idea that these "girls" had been in their shoes only a few months before. They were so gorgeous and sexy as they looked blankly at the disheveled pussy-boys who just got off the bus. They had a sharp recollection of what they used to be, but now in their new bodies and new sexual self-confidence, they could only look at them with contempt.

The she-boys were herded into the middle of the lobby where they were met by a stunning Black Woman: She was over six feet tall in heels, wearing a tight leather calf-length dress that highlighted her substantial cleavage, tight waist and flaring hips. Her long brown hair hung down straight, framing a face with large dark eyes, straight nose, high cheek bones and lush, full lips. Her make-up was impeccable. Her hands and nails were impeccable. She stood perfectly still as she patiently waited for the little dicks to be still.

"I am Miss Katrina, the Head Mistress of the SOAP School. You have been selected to attend this school because of your potential to serve the Greater Good as a slut for Black Cock -- and Pussy." She smiled coyly. "your old life is over. Over the next 3 months, you will be transformed into a beautiful, sexy white girl," She motioned over to the demure brunette, who stood up and walked confidently over in her 5" heels. "whose only desire in life will be to satisfy their Black Masters and Mistresses." She pointed to the blonde girl on the couch, devouring the thick Black Cock.

"you will be taught to walk in heels and comport yourself like a slut; apply your own make-up; and dress the part. you will be given female hormones to soften your look, grow your very own breasts and spread your hips and ass. Some of you will require additional surgery, to correct facial deficiencies and enhance your breasts and ass. Most importantly, you will be trained to suck Big Black Cock! you will suck and worship cock day and night. you will be trained to relax your muscles and throat all size cock. your mouth will be used as a pussy -- wet, moist, tight and DEEP!" She again motioned to the blonde on the couch, who had the large cock all the way in her mouth, licking his tight balls as he jerked and moaned his orgasm deep in her throat.

"Tonight, you will be shown to the dormitories, given a light supper and put to bed. you will begin your training in the morning. Until then..." Miss Katrina left the lobby and walked back to her apartment. She removed her dress and looked at herself in the mirror. Her flawless skin; high, firm breasts with hard, inch long nipples; her tiny waist flaring into lush, womanly hips; her long legs and exquisite feet. And the soft, 10" "clit" that hung half way to her knees.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Controlled Society Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds