• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • More than I Bargained For Ch. 01

More than I Bargained For Ch. 01

"Unhapilly married" was the tagline of his ad.

I clicked on it. His situation sounded comparable to mine. Married. Unhappy. Lonely. After talking back and forth a bit via e-mail and texts, I knew this could be something wonderful. We oozed passion for each other from the very first sentences. The conversation turned intensely erotic, and I knew I had to meet him face to face.

He wished to live through a fantasy of his with me, involving a day time trip to a hotel room, filled with passion and lovemaking. I agreed to meet him.

It was unseasonably cold that morning. My heart raced in excitement as I ran out the door to catch the train to meet him. Of course with all that was on my mind, I forgot a jacket. I stood shivering on the platform to the train, feeling everyones eyes judging me. I felt like somehow they all knew, but I just didn't care. I reached the downtown area stop and hopped off the train. I walked towards the direction of the hotel. We were set to meet at a Starbucks first, I suppose to make sure we weren't actually crazy psycho killers...

As our luck would have it we both got confused and ended up at different Starbucks... But, since they are at just about every corner, we weren't that far from each other. I continued my shivering as I lit up a cigarette. I looked up saw him as he walked across the street, carrying two Starbucks cups in his hands. He looked so handsome, every hair perfectly in place. He smiled and I felt a jolt through my body as he approached me.

"Well, hey there," I said as he inched toward me.

"Hey there yourself," he said as he set the coffees down on the ledge of the building and pulled me in to embrace me. My head pressed against the lapel of his sports coat, which smelled deliciously of cigarettes and coffee. Being in the hold of another man's arms should have felt wrong. I should have felt guilty; but, I felt nothing but excitement and joy.

Our conversations were so lengthy and our connection so strong that I felt like I knew him for years. The sinful walk to the hotel felt surprisingly comfortable as he grabbed onto my hand and led me across the busy downtown sidewalk. My heart was pounding at the thoughts of what would ensue. I looked over at him and studied the curvature of his face, the way the corners of his mouth curled in somewhat of a permanent smile. I could tell he was nervous as he clenched is jaw.

We led me into the hotel with his hand gently on the small of my back. We approached the front desk and I felt everyone's eyes on us. I'm sure no one there gave a shit about us or why we were there; if anything I suppose they assumed we were a married couple. The woman at the front desk handed him the keys for the room and he led me in the elevator. I wanted so badly for him to slam my body up against the wall of the elevator and start putting his hands all over me, but alas, the gentleman inside of him waited to get me inside our hotel room. It felt like an eternity as he pushed the hotel key in the slot and pushed the door open.

We awkwardly walked into the room and set down our belongings. We looked at each other for a split second, unsure of how to start. In the instant our eyes met, however, we were overcome with spectacular lust. We collided into one another and our lips passionately moved against each other as we slowly intermingled our tongues. I traced the outline of his tongue with mine as he pushed me down on the bed, his body trembling with passion and excitement.

"Oh my god, I want you so badly." he muttered under his breath. He crawled over me and continued to push his mouth sensually and sinfully on mine. He reached his hand up my skirt and explored the sides of my thigh with his fingertips. He then started exploring more, dragging his fingers along the outside curves of my legs and then my inner thighs. I felt the warmth radiate off me as he got closer and closer to making contact where I am most sensitive. With his mouth still on mine, he gently pushed on me on the outside of my panties. I let out a soft moan into his mouth.

He slid his hands underneath my underwear, slowly tracing circles around my clit. I moaned louder as the warmth crawled up my body. He inserted a finger inside me and greeted my g-spot. The pleasure was unreal as my head rolled back on the bed. I slammed my hand down on the sheets and gripped them with my fingers as the pleasure intensified.

"Oh fuck," I said as he moved his finger around inside me, finding all of the crevices that send my eyes rolling into the back of my head in ecstasy. Everything he did just sent me over the edge, coming closer and closer to climax.

He slowly kissed down my body, starting at my breasts, exploring a straight line down. He found his way to the inside of my thigh, gently kissed it followed by a gentle flick of his tongue. He slowly moved his way to my clit, moving his tongue in slow circles while moaning into me. I rhythmically moved my hips into him, overcome with pleasure. "

"Mmmm, you taste so good, baby," he said while his finger was still inside me, discovering the depths of my body.

He brought his mouth back down, and I felt him push a second finger into me. "You're so tight," he said as he inserted it, it barely fitting. I yelped out in pleasure, almost at the edge of climax.

He moved his fingers slowly into me and drew his gaze up to mine. I could no longer take it. It came over me by surprise, the lightning bolts climbing up my body. My entire body was tingling. All of a sudden, it took me over. My entire body shook as it reached and then came to climax. The pleasure was unreal.

When I finished, he brought his head up and he gently slid his fingers out of me. He looked up at me and smiled. He crawled on top of me and presented his finger to me. I welcomed it into my mouth and tasted me. He smiled bigger.

I knew I had to give him all I could give. I pushed him down on the bed. Lowered my body on his and passionately kissed his lips. They tasted delicious. I kissed down his body starting at his neck. I explored the line from his neck down to his belt. I gently kissed his erection through his pants and he let out a good moan. I knew just from hearing that, it had been sometime since a woman's mouth had greeted him. I unzipped his pants and was greeted by his rock hard cock. I nearly squealed when I saw it, it was so perfect. I couldn't wait to taste it.

I gently kissed up the side of his cock and then gently lowered my head down onto it. Very slowly, I inserted it in my mouth. All of it. It went so far in, I felt it reach past my tonsils. He nearly cried out in pleasure. It was so warm and hard in my mouth. I slowly moved my mouth up and down him. I felt the blood rush to his member, getting harder and warmer. His pleasure gave me pleasure.

"Oh my god baby, that is so good," he exclaimed. I moaned into his cock.

I lowered my head onto his testicles and gently examined them with my tongue. He shivered in excitement. I smiled as I contented to tease his balls.

"Fuck," he said.

He has been so neglected, I thought as he squirmed underneath my mouth.

I brought my mouth back to his rock solid member. I reached my hand up to it as well.

"Oh my god," he moaned.

I slowly moved my hand in sync with my mouth. Bobbing up and down on his hard dick. I felt his legs kick out as he grunted in ecstasy.

"Ohhh, you're gonna make me cum," he exclaimed. I smirked, ecstatic at the sound of his words. I continued my motions, knowing it made him crazy in pleasure. His legs shook as I felt the shots of hot liquid in my mouth, that I warmly greeted down my throat.

I wiped the wetness of my lips with my thumb and collapsed in his arms. He greeted me warmly and pulled my body into his. Our naked bodies clasped one another, our warm bodies colliding. He pulled me in for a kiss, brought his hand up to my face and caressed it as our lips danced upon one another.

For the next thirty minutes, we talked. We laughed. I started to learn about this man's life and his mind. He told me about his life as we sinfully intwined our legs in one another. I yearned for him fully inside me. He told me about his life... his children, his wife, even. I loved every second. I reciprocated and told him about the people and experiences of my life.

I brushed my hand across him and felt his curly chest hair. It was so inviting. As I laid in his grasp I felt his kisses getting more passionate and sensual. I knew he was ready to have me.

He pulled my body into his as he pushed himself inside me. I cried out in pleasure. I felt all of him pulsating inside of me. He pushed his body into mine. Our eyes met and I felt his eyes piercing through me. As our bodies became one, his eyes seared through my being. I trembled as he pushed all his weight into me. His amazingly muscular arms pushed himself up. I ran my hands across his arms as he slammed into me, enthralled by them.

"You're arms are so amazing," I softly exclaimed through my moans while my fingers traced the outline of his arms. A smile spread across his handsome face as he pumped his body into me.

A screech left my mouth as he pushed himself further into me. His eyes locked onto mine as he thrust into me. Our noises of passion echoed in the room. I felt the heat once again roll up my body as my arms wrapped around him. He sank far into me as the electricity amazingly rolled up my body and I yelped out his name.

I looked up and his eyes rolled back as the animalistic passion left his lips. My back arched as my climax continued. He exclaimed he was close to the edge as well. His hard cock shot bursts of hot liquid — I felt the warmth inside me. His grunts turned into hot, short breaths that I felt on my shoulder as he collapsed on me.

And again... we laughed. We talked. We learned more about one another. We just stopped time for a moment as we lay in each others arms. His freckled skin pressed against mine. I could not stop running my fingers across his manly, curly-haired chest... it was just so enticing. Every once in a while I would look up at him. He looked so content just looking at the ceiling, still catching his breath from our last moments. We laid for longer this time. Sometimes talking, sometimes silent, just enjoying the feel of our skin upon one another.

Upon my surprise after a while I was met again by his throbbing member. I couldn't believe it. I was so amazingly turned on by his enthusiasm for me. I again met his hand as it pressed into me, my insides soaking wet. So ready for another go at whatever he wanted. Without a beat, he pulled me on top of him. I pressed my bottom down onto his thighs, pulling him further into me. He groaned. I slowed my rhythm, slowly dragging myself up and down on him, feeling every part. I looked in his eyes and felt the connection intensify.

He looked at me like no man had looked at me before, like I was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. It made me feel invincible. I pushed my body down on his as we both made sinfully amazing noises.

"You feel amazing, baby," he said. It send shivers down my spine. To feel him inside of me again was breathtaking.

He picked me up and slammed me back down on the bed, thrusting in and out of me until I could barely take it. As he pushed me once more to orgasm, I felt the familiar feeling of his legs trembling, knowing he was close. He slammed into me as I reached climax and exclaimed he was cumming. My body ached as he pushed into me for a final time before I felt that wonderful hot oozing into my cunt.

Just as we had before, we talked. We laughed. We spoke of fantasy and reality. We spent another hour in broad daylight sharing our first meal of the day as evening began to spread across the city.

I couldn't believe what just happened. But, I couldn't wait for it to happen again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • More than I Bargained For Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds