• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trailer Park Tales 02: Lexi

Trailer Park Tales 02: Lexi

12

Trailer Park Tales is a series of stand-alone short stories that will feature large breasted women having sex with big dicked men, some of whom they'll be related to. They're very light on plot and more about the sex. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the others to enjoy themselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Oh you naughty boy," Lexi said as she looked at the files on her son's computer.

She'd thought this might happen but only in a vague sort of way, a stray idea popping into her head every now and then.

And now it had.

"Look at all of this," she said to herself, a smile spreading over her gorgeous face.

Arranged in a folder named MOM were just over a hundred video clips with titles ranging from things as innocuous as "red couch" or "kitchen" to others that were as explicit as "15 facials" and "interracial gangbang". Lexi double clicked on one called "lingerie lesbians" and sat back in her son's chair.

On screen, a redhead in a corset and stockings knelt on a bed and leaned forward to kiss Lexi who was kneeling opposite her wearing much the same outfit. It was Lexi from over a decade before, dyed blonde hair instead of the natural black she'd grown out, a little thinner around the waist -- but not too much she was pleased to note -- and with the same huge, heavy tits she'd had since her early teens.

Her boobs had developed early and brought the attention of many a boyfriend, including the guy her mom, Shania, had been banging at the time. Her mom was a party girl and wasn't too concerned with Lexi following in her footsteps and, looking back, Lexi could see how things were bound to turn out. Running out of booze one night, her mom had headed out to the Holy Hills Trailer Park store to stock up, leaving Lexi with her mom's boyfriend. Never one to pass up an opportunity, Lexi had climbed up on him as soon as Shania was out the door and less than five minutes later, she'd been bouncing her pussy up and down on his big dick.

Her mom had come back in time to watch him shoot a huge load over Lexi's face -- instead of screaming and kicking them both out, she'd knelt down and, while it was still warm, licked his cum from Lexi's gorgeous features. That had quickly turned in to the first of many threesomes Lexi would have with her mom. Being careful was never something Shania had managed and Lexi was much the same -- a little under a year later, the boyfriend was nowhere to be found and Lexi and her mom were looking after Robert, Lexi's new born son.

Money was tight and Shania wasn't exactly making a huge amount stripping at Slick Will's, the main bar of the trailer park so when the father of Lexi's best friend, Serena, suggested she could make some easy money modelling, Lexi jumped at the chance. Serena and Lexi had been friends for years, the pair of them screwing around with the same guys and each other -- Serena attracted as many guys as Lexi did, partly because she was just as busty.

Serena's father, Randy, was a keen amateur photographer and was happy to pay Lexi to model for him. Serena was already modelling for her father, and with her encouragement, Lexi hadn't taken much persuading to move from modelling to topless modelling. Within a few sessions, she and Serena were modelling together and not long after that, Randy was filming them both as they fucked, first each other and then one, two, three or more guys. A couple of weeks after their first film, Lexi hadn't been too surprised to walk in on Serena and her dad fucking -- to ease his panic at being discovered fucking his daughter, Lexi had simply joined in.

Randy knew a guy who knew a guy and within a couple of months, Lexi and Serena were making amateur porn films two or three times a week. A studio had caught sight of the films and signed Lexi up -- Serena choosing to stay with her now unwell father -- allowing her to move away from the trailer park and into higher end productions. Ensuring her son was looked after by her mom, Lexi embraced her new career and spent the next few years working in Europe and the States making more films than ever.

Lexi saved the money she made from the films and quit the porn game after five years or so. She moved back to Holy Hills to be with her mom and her son, trying to give them all a good life.

As Robert, or Bobby as she called him, had grown up, Lexi had occasionally wondered how many people in the park knew about her past -- Randy and Serena had moved away years before and most of the guys Randy had filmed her fucking had been out of towners. Everything ended up on the internet these days, she knew that, and any one of her son's friends or their fathers could find the films Lexi had made years before.

And so, it seemed, could her own son.

She closed the lesbian clip and opened another one, skipping ahead to where she was on her hands on knees on a couch, being fucked from behind by a guy with a big dick. Lexi felt her pussy moisten as she watched her younger self being fucked with long, slow strokes. Her mother's boyfriend -- Bobby's father -- had spoiled her when he'd fucked her: he had been blessed with a truly monstrous cock and had turned her into a size queen. Randy, too, continued the tradition with his own big dick. Then, throughout her porn career, she'd insisted that the guys she performed with had big cocks.

"And what about you, Bobby?" she wondered out loud as she watched the porno on his PC. "Did you take after your daddy?"

She reached down and pulled her already short denim skirt up around her waist, tugging her G-string to one side so she could run her fingers through her waxed, sopping wet pussy lips. She eased two fingers inside her snatch as she watched herself get fucked on screen, all the while thinking of her son.

† † † † †

"Hey mom!" Bobby called that evening as he walked in to the trailer, one of the largest in the park.

"In the kitchen, Bobby," Lexi called.

Bobby walked around the divide and stopped short as he caught sight of his mom standing at the stove. He'd been secretly lusting after his mom for as long as he could remember, even before he'd accidentally discovered one of her films while surfing for porn. Growing up with his stacked, hot mom and his equally stacked and still hot as hell grandmother, both of whom thought nothing of parading around in shorts and T-shirts or bikini tops, their huge tits straining against the material, it would have been surprising if he didn't.

"How was your day, Bobby?" Lexi asked, turning to look at him while she stirred the pasta dish she was making.

Bobby said nothing, just looked at her with wide eyes, his mouth slightly open in surprise.

Lexi wore a pair of heels that were higher than any Bobby had seen her in. Her trim, long legs were wrapped in black stockings that went up to mid-thigh where they were met by suspenders attached to a black, lacy garter belt. Pulled over them were a skin tight pair of black panties that were high cut at the sides and back, showing a generous portion of her firm, round ass. Her stomach was bare except for a jewelled belly button ring that caught the light as she moved. Above that, her huge, round mounds of tit flesh were almost escaping a black lace bra that looked as though it might give way any second. Nestling between them was the doubled loops of a black pearl necklace, the beads disappearing between her enormous tits. Her hair was piled up on her head, the faintest touch of make-up on her face apart from her smiling, ruby red lips.

"Well? Did you have a good day?" she asked him.

"Y -- ye -- yeah," he managed to stammer, eyes wide at the sight before him. He felt like all the blood rushed from his head to his cock, feeling it swell in his pants. "Wow, mom -- you -- you look -- ummm -- " he mumbled, unable to take his eyes off her.

"This little outfit?" Lexi asked, slowly turning around 360 degrees, giving him a look at her front and back. "Just a little something I picked up today," she said. She nodded in the direction of the living room. "Why don't you go sit yourself down on the sofa and I'll bring your food in for you?"

"O -- okay," Bobby said. He eventually moved off, looking back at her longingly as he went to the large but basic living room. A big sofa sat in the middle, a chair off to one side, a big TV facing the sofa. In front of the sofa was a table with a bottle of beer opened and waiting for him.

He threw off his jacket and sat on the sofa, drinking the beer and waiting for his mom.

Lexi wandered in a few minutes later, her heels clicking on the floor. She paused in front of him and bent over at the waist, placing his meal on the table in front of the sofa, the movement causing her huge tits to strain against the lacy cups of her bra. Bobby watched, eyes wide, his gaze never moving from her cleavage.

"Mind if your old mom sits with you while you eat?" she asked.

"No -- please -- and -- and you're not old, mom," Bobby said. Lexi smiled at him as she sat on the sofa, drawing her legs up under her butt, leaning forward, her head close to his, her big tits pushing against his side. Bobby stared at her, wondering what was going on.

"Want to watch some TV while you eat?" Lexi asked, picking the remote up from the arm of the sofa.

"S -- sure," Bobby stuttered, his meal pretty much forgotten already.

Lexi hit the standby button on the remote and the TV burst in to life. She'd already copied a dozen or more clips from his computer, loaded them on to a USB stick and had them playing on a loop. When the screen flickered in to life, Bobby saw his mother -- from a few years ago but definitely her -- bouncing up and down on some guy's big cock while another busty girl knelt beside them, trying to lick and suck on Lexi's tits as they heaved and moved.

"Mmm, this looks interesting," Lexi said.

"Oh shit," Bobby whispered.

"Uh-huh," Lexi said. "You are so busted." She laughed at his terrified expression. "My laptop died on me and I needed to use yours. Look what I found when I was looking for something I downloaded."

"Oh shit," Bobby whispered again, staring at the screen where his mom was flipped over on to her hands and knees and was now being fucked from behind as she ate out the other girl's pussy. "Mom -- I -- I -- I'm so -- so sorry -- " Bobby said, panicked.

"It's okay," Lexi said, moving closer and putting her hand on his thigh. "You're a young man who likes watching porn -- your mom used to be a porn star -- I guess it was inevitable that you'd find out at some point."

Bobby turned to look at her.

"You -- you're not mad?"

"Of course not," she said, pushing herself even closer, her hand running up and down his thigh. "I was a little shocked that you had so many of my clips, though," she said. "I mean, one or two might have been understandable but you had so many -- it's as though you actively looked for them on the net."

Bobby gulped nervously, painfully aware of the throbbing hard-on in his pants.

"Did you, Bobby?" Lexi asked, running her hand closer to his crotch. "Did you hunt down as many clips of your mom fucking as you could find?" She moved quickly, throwing one leg over his, straddling him, her tits almost in his face. "Is that what you did, Bobby?"

He nodded.

"You must have watched them," Lexi said, reaching down and unsnapping the button on his pants. "Tell me -- did you jerk off while you watched them?" she asked him, slowly tugging down the zipper. "Did you jerk off while watching your momma getting fucked?"

Bobby nodded again.

"And did you ever wish it was you fucking me?" she asked, pulling the sides of his pants open, exposing the big bulge that looked as though it was about to tear through his shorts. "Oh my! That looks really big, Bobby," Lexi purred. She reached down and ran her nails over the impressive lump in his shorts, grinning as it twitched beneath her touch, happy to realise that he had taken after his father. "Did you ever wish it was this big fucking cock pounding into my little pussy?" she asked him.

"All -- all the time, mom," Bobby said.

Lexi pulled his shorts down, his massive tube of engorged fuck meat springing to attention. She grabbed hold of it, running both hands up his big cock, smearing the precum over his knob and down the shaft.

"Mmmmm -- then it's time to make all your wishes come true," she said, moving backwards and slipping off the sofa.

"What -- what about -- granma?" he asked as he watched his mother kneel between his legs, her hands never leaving his cock.

"Oh she's out for the night," Lexi said, sitting up a little and leaning forward. "It's just you and me, Bobby."

Staring at her son the whole time, Lexi dipped her head and licked at the fat knob of his prick, swirling her tongue around the rosy glans before taking it and the first few inches into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, spit running down his shaft, taking more of his cock into her mouth with each movement. She felt his knob bump into the back of her throat but kept going, spit, precum and determination helping his cock slip into her throat until her lips nestled in his trimmed pubes.

"Fuuuuuck!" Bobby sighed, watching his mom deep throat him over and over -- no girl he'd ever been with had been able to do that and only a few had even tried.

"Like that, Bobby?" Lexi asked, lifted her head up and catching her breath, still stroking his now spit-covered cock. She used one hand to unclip her bra in the front, her huge tits spilling free, laughing as his eyes went wide once more. "You like momma's big tits, too?" she asked him.

Lexi leaned forward and wrapped her massive jugs around his hard-on, enveloping the big trunk of meat, only the head and first couple of inches sticking up out of her cleavage.

"Oh God, mom," he breathed. "I can't -- I can't believe this is happening!"

"Seeing is believing, Bobby," Lexi laughed as she held her tits and moved them up and down, fucking her cleavage with his big cock. "But feeling is better," she said, nodding at his hands.

Eventually catching her meaning, Bobby reached over and took hold of her huge, firm mounds, groaning as he filled his hands with her tits, the spongy orbs spilling over and between his fingers they were so big. He held them in place and started moving his hips, sending his spit-covered cock sliding up and down between her jugs, watching in disbelief as he tit-fucked his mother.

The head of his cock bumped against her chin on the up stroke and she opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out and licking at the bulbous knob as he fucked her tits.

"Better than watching it on your computer, Bobby?" she asked him, quickly shaking her bra completely free and tossing it to one side.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Lexi pushed down on his hips, holding him still so she could take his cock into her mouth again, sucking on the big knob as it rested between her enormous tits. Eventually she let it go and stood up, laughing gently at the disappointed expression on Bobby's face -- an expression that changed to delight when he watched her slip out of her tiny panties. She stood in front of him, running her fingers through the slick, bald lips of her waxed pussy, a neatly trimmed landing strip above.

She straddled him again, knees wide, and reached down for his huge hard-on, guiding it to the sopping wet opening of her pussy, her huge tits in his face.

"Wanna fuck your momma, Bobby?" she asked him.

Bobby didn't both answering her -- instead he reached up and grabbed her massive mounds, clamping his lips around one stiff nipple and sucking hard on it before swapping to the other and doing the same.

"Aaahhhh yeahhhh -- you like momma's big titties, don't you?" Lexi sighed, lowering her hips, the fat cock head of her son's prick slipping into her pussy. "Uuuhnnnnn fuck, Bobby -- that's really big," she purred.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck, Mom -- feels so good!" Bobby muttered, still feasting on her tits.

Slowly Lexi started moving down, taking inch after in of her son's cock into her stretched twat. She dated regularly and there were a few men around the trailer park with big dicks, but nothing seemed to compare to the monster her own son had.

"Uhhnnnhh -- fuck -- oh, Bobby -- fuuuuuuuckkk -- it's so big!" Lexi moaned, sliding up and down his shaft, giving her pussy time to get used to the thickness of his prick. She reached behind her, cradling the huge balls she found at the base of his cock as she took another couple of inches inside her. "Fuck -- that feels so good -- mmmmm -- up momma's cunt!"

Bobby murmured his agreement, his eyes closed, hands full of her tits, his tongue licking at her nipples. He'd fucked girls his own age before and most of them had whined about how much his cock hurt them even as they'd begged him to fuck them. He was overjoyed to find his mother loved the size of his dick.

Pretty soon, Lexi had worked her way down Bobby's dick, her pussy nestling against his pubes, her pussy stuffed full of her own son's huge cock.

"Uuuhhh -- fuck yeahhhh -- aahhhhhh!" she sighed, started to move up and down, her twat sliding over his cunt-packing shaft. "Ohh fuck -- that's what momma wants!"

Still sucking on her massive tits, Bobby moved his hands round to her firm ass cheeks, filling his hands with her big but taut buns, helping her slide up and down his cock.

"Fuck me, Bobby!" Lexi cried, cradling his head against her melons. "Uhhnnhhh -- please, Bobby -- fuck momma with your big fucking cock!"

Lexi squealed in surprise as Bobby suddenly pitched them sideways on the couch, laying on top of her, his mother's stocking clad legs instantly locking around his waist. Bobby moved his hips, cramming every inch of his solid fuck meat into the sopping wet depths of his mother's twat. She groaned as she felt her pussy stuffed completely, smiling as her son fucked her full of his cock.

Bobby planted his hands either side of her head, watching her enormous tits move as he started fucking her eagerly, cramming his prick in and out of her hairless pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lexi gasped. "Fuck me, Bobby -- uuuhhnnnn -- fuck momma's pussy!"

"Uhh -- wanted this -- for -- uuhnn -- so long!" Bobby panted, fucking her hard and fast. "Feels so -- mmmmm -- so fucking good, mom!"

Lexi looked up at him, smiling. She held her huge tits up and licked at her own nipples as he watched, at the same time, humping her pussy up at his pounding prick.

"Fuck momma -- uuhnnnn -- fuck momma's horny pussy, Bobby!" she moaned. "Momma loves your -- uuhnnnnn -- your big, fucking cock, Bobby! Aaaahhnnnhh! Make -- mmmmm -- make momma cum!"

Bobby fucked his horny mother as fast as he could, the slick, wet sounds of their fucking filling the room as his cock plowed in and out of her pussy. Lexi closed her eyes, feeling her pussy begin to spasm and clench even tighter around his prick.

"Fuck me, Bobby!" Lexi cried, feeling her orgasm building. "Fuck momma -- uuhnnnn -- hard as you can, Bobby -- aaaahhhhhh -- fuuuuckk! Fuck momma -- arrrrrhhnnhhh -- momma's cumming!"

Lexi shook and moaned as she came, cumming harder than she had for a long, long time. She felt her tight, wet pussy suck and clench at her son's huge cock as he kept fucking her through her cum, stuffing her full of his incestuous prick time and again. Somehow he didn't cum himself and as she grabbed and sucked at her own tits, she smiled at the resilience of youth.

She also grinned as she realised what that meant.

"Bobby -- mmmmm -- Bobby -- take it out," she sighed, looking up at him.

"What? But -- but I ain't cum yet," Bobby said, clearly disappointed but doing as his mother asked, dragging his huge prick from her clasping twat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trailer Park Tales 02: Lexi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds